Becoming a Little More

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
" To public? huh alright " He said leading her by her hand out the door towards his camaro pulling his keys out his pocket, unlocking the car and opening her door " Always have to be a gentleman hah "

"Way thank you." she said getting in. She had always liked the style of the Camaro. It was nice to ride in one for a change.

He closed the door and slid over his hood acting all cool, and opened his door getting in. He Put the keys in the ignition and turn the revving the loud engine, and screeching off from the party. " So im going to need directions beautiful "

"I don't feel like going home...I feel like doing something reckless and memorable actually. Your choice." she said smiling. She didn't want to deal with her traitor 'friends.' She just wanted to let loose for a few hours before going back.

" Something reckless aye? Oh boy do i have something in store for you " He said as he sped the car up rushing down the stretch, He then took a hard right turn drifting onto a dirt path side road. were he shut the lights off and continued to drive through the dark faster and faster, as they got further and further they could notice lights in the distance. And the roaring of other engines, as he got closer he turned the lights on and off three times and the other cars did so to. Once reaching the cars, there was nothing but people, guys and girls and cars lined up even some racing at the moment down a long narrow pathway through a valley. He looked at her " Welcome to the drift "

She got goosebumps when she realized where she was. When he said they were drifting she got a little nervous. She had never been in a drift race before. She smiled, "This should be fun." she said tightening she seat belt and sitting up straight. She wanted to see everything he did first hand. She too mental notes of her surroundings.

He looked at her and said " Do not let anyone in the car and do not talk to anyone...these people are very tricky " he said climbing out the car and walking up to a guy infront of the car, there talking couldn't be heard but a random guy walked right up to the side sophie was sitting in and waved at her and knocked on the window.

She pretended not to heard him and blasted bass heavy music. She watched Isiah and the guy interact. She wondered what they could be talking about.

The guy looked at her and shook his head walking away at his failed attempt, and was pushed around by some others guys who laughed at him. Isiah returned to the car with a smile on his face, and got into the car looking at her " Boy are you in for a wild night " The cars that were parked swirved and drifted around and came towards isiahs car and slid right next to him facing the valley entrance. He looked at sophie and said " Buckle up and blast the music because this...this is going to be amazing " He said slamming his foot down on the gas pedal the car digging into the dirt and kicking it up before the car took off at amazing speeds, the other cars following just behind him.

It was like a rollercoaster ride. She laughed and looked at the people behind them then turned to Isiah watching him amazed by his skill. So this was drifting she thought at as they came up on their first turn. She saw Isiah take his foot off the gas pedal as the car used it's energy to side around the corner and then him taking control and steering it even faster down the race course.

The first turn was only the baby turns, the next turn is what is kicking it up a notch. As this is a high rising valley, he sped up towards the next turn in order to make this turn the best. He let off the gas slowly and let the tail end bring them around a wide half circle turn, but as that happened he hit the gas speeding the turn up abit. The front of the car was near inches from the walls, and he spun up the rest of the way. coming to the next long run " YAH! " he shouted in the car hitting the steering wheel " LETS GO! " he stuck his hand out of the car window and spun it in circles, the cars behind him sped up and and drifted on the flat surface around his car as if they were an opening gate. He laughed as the cars drifted around them and ended up behind them again.

Sophie was delighted, "You have to teach me how to drift!" she blurted out, "You're amazing!"

" Hah alright ill teach you later....lets say well make it a date! " he shouted over the roaring engine, but then became worried when he heard sirens behind them. Looking through his rearview he spoke " Shit! " he stuck his hand out the window and made a fist and then opened it. The crew then drifted in different directions in this vast valley, He kept straight as cops followed everyone. Two cops following his car he looked in the rear view again " Alright...this time...i want you to really hang on alright " He put two hands on the steering wheel and tightened his grip, hearing the leather squeek under the strength. He made a hard right turn down another pathway the tail of the car almost hitting the wall, the cop cars slowly making the turn but keeping him in sight.

((WTF?! Next time can you please not continue without me? XD)) Alec smiled and thought,"Well you know we have school tomorrow right? It will be a Friday tomorrow too." he grinned

(; , ; Sorry Eli)

Sophie quickly turned off the music and looked out the rear window at the cops, "You can hide out at me place. It's up the road pass the tracks and to the right." she looks at the clock, "A train always passes at 3am sharp, "If we can make it their in five minutes the cops will catch the train and we'd be able to hide out. You up for it?" she asked turning to him with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Fine I guess we'll go home after Ice cream. Are you sleeping at my house or yours?" Clover asked as turned into the ice cream shops parking lot.

((*smiles* Its ok! It wasnt your fault! I should have told ya!)) Alec smiled, "How about you sleep at mine?" then a realization hit him, "Wait... I forgot about your sister." he laughed, "I will sleep over there."

"Okay then it's settled." she smiles at him and got out of the car and headed into the ice cream shop.

" Huh on time...i'll try " he said as he skidded out of the valley heading down the road at full speed, the cops blaring there loud sirens as the dirt kicked up. " COME ON DO IT! " he said smacking the cars dash as if it would make the car speed up, which he felt like it did as his foot pressed harder on the gas and he shifted into the next gear. He noticed the train much closer than what he thought it would be he looked at her and said " Hang on....but if we dont make it....it was nice meeting you " He sped up more and more, but the train was to close so he slammed the brakes and they jut skidded under the rail road blocker and skidded across the train tracks right in front of the blinding light. they made it...just barley onto the other side and the car spun out. and he hit the gas gaining control and speeding off down the road again, " Holy shit...that was close " he said smirking

He hopped out and followed shortly after Clover. He took his wallet out, "Pick whatever you want."

"That was Awesome!" she said laughed, "Just like in the movies." she smiled at him. She really liked this guy. Sophie directed him to her place and let him park in the underground garage. She got out of the car, her knee a little weak from her adrenaline rushes she had, "I can't feel my legs." she chuckled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So, if I wanted everything you would mind?" she asked joking of course. A years wages could be spent at this ice cream shop. Though small they had a wide variety of chioces.

Status
Not open for further replies.