Becoming a Little More

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Isiah:
Sophie sat next to him and crossed her legs, "So you're the guy I've heard so much about."

Last edited by a moderator:
" You've heard of me? is it good things? " he said chuckling his hazel eyes staring directly at hers " Because i know there are alot of people who dont like me "

"I'd rather find out for myself." she smirked, "I'm Sophie." she said holding out her hand.

He took her hand as if she was a royal and kissed it smirking " Well then i better be on my best behavior " he moved some hair out of his face to the side and said " im Isiah but you probably already knew that, what brings you to this party? "

"Waiting on my friends. I'm the driver." she said fluttered by his gesture, "Plus I know TJ."

" Oh driver, you mind giving me a ride later then? " he winked at her as he leaned back on the sofa " Yeah tj is cool, like a brother to me...atleast i think so...sometimes i feel like he might hate me " he shook his head smirking

She held her composure through driving joke," TJ sends off the vibe." she chuckled, "He's my tutor so I guess its the same for me too."

Alec walked out the door and waited for Clover.

Alec turned to TJ and smirked, "Eh, sort of. I was in the party mood when I left... no not so much anymore. How are you man?"

TJ smiled, "Pretty good actually. I...spend quality time with an old friend from junior high and I'm kind of partied out too." he said scanning the crowd, "You want some cola or something?" he asked bringing his attention to Alec.

He smiled and shrugged, "Yeah an Cola sounds good right now." Alec glanced out the window then looked back at TJ.

"I'll get you one my friend. don't go anywhere." TJ said patting Alec on his shoulder then headed to the drinks table. Meanwhile Clover texted him that she was close to the frat house.

" tutor? TJ is smart? Who would of known hah " he said moving closer to her " so you must of lived in this town for a while " he said looking around the room

((Back lol sorry. Took a shower XP))
Alec smiled and nodded slightly to TJ. Once TJ left, Alec felt his phone vibirate. He pulled out his phone and read the text message. He messaged back:
"Sweet, I will see you in the front yard."

"No, just a few weeks actually. I'm from Cali." Sophie said smiling. She was very aware of his advancements but stood her ground. She wondered if he was actually listening to her.
~~~~~~
TJ came back with a cup of 'cola' on the go for Alec, "I'll see you around, bro. I have to bug mini me." he joked handing the 'Cola' off to him.

Clover honked her horn and looked at the party house. How could people even like house parties, they just looked like cesspools of sex, drugs, and alcohol. She was surprised that Alec had went but with a friend like Isiah she was a little prepared for it. Maybe it's what guys did. She sighed as she waited in her mothers black van.

" oh a California girl...i hear they are very feisty " he chuckled looking directly at her again. " so why did you move here? I mean its not bad here...but i mean cali is a nice open place "

He waved, "See ya!" he ran out and smiled at Clover, "Hey Clover!" he went into the passenger seat.

She yawned, "Hi." she stuck her tongue out at him and playfully pouted.
~~~~~~~~

"Just needed a change. I had the change to get away so I took it." she said casually. TJ spotted Isiah and Sophie and went over to them, "Well well well, if it isn't me two proteges." he said giving his trademarked smile.

He chuckled, "You look tired." he said jokingly and smiled, "Thanks Clover."

Isiah didn't bother to look at TJ he was actually interested in this girl. Shaking his head " you mean your sensai " he chuckled and leaned back in the seat glancing at tj and then looking back at sophie " tj why didnt you tell me you had such a beautiful girl that you were tutoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.