Becoming a Little More

Status
Not open for further replies.
He took the shot glass and looked at her " well right here it says your a pro " he smirked raising his shot in the air " this ones to the professional! " he knocked ir back laughing.

"It's just politics." she knocked her shot back, "I move to escape that lifestyle. People tend to take advantage of you." she said refilling his glass and looked out the window at the barren night sky. She frowned the yawned, "It's going to be sunrise soon...unfortunately I only get a nice sun set view." she said changing the subject. She had run away for her racing life to put as much distance away from her manager and her as possible. She didn't want to talk about her racing life. She poured herself another drink.

He noticed her trying to dodge the conversation, he set the trophy down and ran a hand through his hair " Then what lifestyle are you looking for here? " He said letting a sigh escape his lips before taking down the shot. " There is not much here but....what i do and...well business..But i mean people do make a living out here "

"I was going to giving up racing and just live a normal life...but today you changed that. I haven't felt so alive in a long time..." she said smiling a bit, "I've never been in a drift race before. I've only read about them." She knocked another drink back and poor the rest in Isiah's glass, "I want to thank you."she said going over to him and planting a short sweet tender kiss on his lips then went to recycle the vodka bottle.

When she kissed him he felt something he hasn't felt in a while. This butterfly effect crawling around inside him, his mind drawing a blank when her soft luscious lips touched against his. When she walked away he grabbed his chest and knocked the shot back. And placed the cup besides himself setting the trophy down next to him running a hand through his hair.

Sophie tossed the bottle in the bin and admired Isiah for the distance. She had felt a spark when she had kissed him. She knew she liked him but now so knew that they were compatible biologically, "Hey, aren't you tired at all?" she asked then yawned again. Drinking always make her sleepy and the vodka was working it's magic on her.

The next day Alec's eye flew right open. He sat up, yawned and looked around.

Clover sleep peacefully entombed in her sleeping bag. She had a slight smiled on her face unlike other nights. For a change she was having sweet dreams.

He looked at her and nodded " of course im tired...i probably should get heading home " He said standing up running a hand through his hair a smirk on his face, as he picked his shirt up off the floor.

"No way you are going home today." she protested and went other to him, "You just drank vodka." she said standing in his way, "You can sleep it off here and leave in a few hours."

Alec poked her, "Heyyyyy"

Clover shooed him away and turned away. She didn't wait to wake up.

He tickled her belly, "Waaakkkkee up."

She burst into laughter, "Okay stop stop stop!!!" She squirmed around and looked at him, "I'm up I'm up! Seee." she said opening her eyes wider. She Crawled out of the sleeping bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
He grinned, "Tickle monster always wins."

She sighed in relief of being able to escape then looked at the time. I was kind on the late side of things, "Do you still wanna go to school or shall was call in sick?" she asked yawning.

Alec thought, "We could always call in sick."

"I agree. You can call the school." she said snuggling up in her corner to go to sleep again.

He looked at her and nodded " of course im tired...i probably should get heading home " He said standing up running a hand through his hair a smirk on his face, as he picked his shirt up off the floor.
"No way you are going home today." she protested and went other to him, "You just drank vodka." she said standing in his way, "You can sleep it off here and leave in a few hours."

" yup sleep it off...I'll just stay here until morn " he said walking around looking for the bedroom so he could lay down and pass out from the long Tiring day of drifting and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.