Becoming a Little More

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alec chuckled, "Just pick something goofball."

" Oh well let me help you " He said locking his car and walking over to her and began princess carrying her

Clover giggled and got a single scoop of mint chocolate chip and a strawberry milkshake, "For Kelsey." she explained.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sophie wrapped her arms around his neck and lead her head along the groove of his neck, "Room 1001." she whispered smiling.

He chuckled and nodded. Then he glanced up at the menu and decided to get himself some Rocky Road. His favorite.

" alright " he said making his way to her room " you have a fun night tonight? " he chuckled tightening his grip on her which made her closer to him.

Clover smiled and once everything was paid for indulged in her ice cream, "Wanna try some of mine?" she offered as they walked back to the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yeah...I like being with you." she said softly as she ran on the left over of her adrenaline rush. She nuzzled him.

Alec smiled, "Sure. You wanna try some of mine?" he held his out to her.

She nodded and held hers out to him while sampling the rocky road, "Hm...I can see why you like it so much." she said smiling at him after getting in the car. She buckled up and drove around the corned to her house parking the car out front.

Once to the door he looked at her " is it open? " he said leaning on the door

He grinned then tried her, "And I see why you like this so much.". Once they parked to her house, Alec had already finished his icecream. Alec opened his door and got out. "Race ya!" he said thenran toward the door. He went to open it as he ran but it was locked so he kinda... just ran into the door, also hitting his head in the process. He laughed and rubbed his head, blushing slightly, "Hehe.... its locked..."

She swiped her card and the door opened. She lived in the corner apartment so she had twice the space. She still had some boxes unpacked labelled 'Racing' and she had college text books scattered throughout the apartment, "You want something to drink?"

Clover still had most of her ice cream and Kelsey's Shake. She had made it around the car when she saw Alec face plant it. She would ask if he was okay if she was to busy laughing so hard. She weakly pulled out her keys and danggled them in front of her.

He laughed at his own stupidity (that is just the type of guy he is) and rubbed the back of his head, "Hehe, I knew it was locked."

She walked over to the door, "Yeah you did." she said snickering then opened the door and let him in. Once in she put Kelsey's shake in the freezer and went to check on her. She saw that she was still sleeping so Clover quietly closed her door and went to her room still enjoying her ice cream.

Last edited by a moderator:
He set her down and walked towards the boxes " You have any beer?! " he shouted laughing as he made his way to the boxes, looking them over and reading the label racing.

Alec took off his shoes, jumped onto the living room couch, grabbed the blanket, then he layed down. As soon as he layed his head down he was out.

Sophie got on her feet and went to the fridge, "I have no beer just some Sake and Vodka." she said rummaging though her leftovers. Inside her racing box were old first place trophies for junior league professional racing and box car racing and old cut outs of her features in the local news paper for her town in California.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clover sighed when she didn't see Alec in her room. He was setting himself up to be pranked sleeping on the couch. She picked up and dragged him to her room, with great struggle and put him on her bed. Afterwards she tucked him in and pulled up a sleeping bag by the bed.

" Vodka would be nice " He looked at the racing trophies and shook his head " what a liar....she's a pro " he stood up stretching a bit and pulling off his shirt, letting it hit the floor. He then walked over to a window and sat below it holding one of her trophies reading it.

Alec was a heavy sleeper, he didnt even wake up when he was being pulled.

Sophie walked over to him with two shot glasses and a half full bottle, "I see you found my trophy box." she said sitting opposite to him, "It's not as fun as it sounds. Believe me." poured him a shot and held it out to him.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Clover got comfortable and drifted to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.