Becoming a Little More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alec nodded, grabbed his phone and called in sick for both of them.

Sophia wasn't too far behind him. She laid down next to him and slept comfortably.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clover moved over to her bed and hugged her pillow through her sleeping bag. Her long red hair wild wrapped around her.

Once through the short night he woke up, sitting up from the bed and rubbed His eyes. " better call in sick! " He said rubbing his head.

Sophie still slept cuddled up next to him. She had a little smile painted on her face.

((OOC: Hey Akuma, this may be random but you should join my new RP 'This Tilted New World' :P. I need another guy in it because I am the only guy in that RP XD.)) Alec hung up, looked at Clover and chuckled.

She heard Alec chuckle and opened her eyes to look at him, "What's so funny?" she asked sitting up and wiping the sleep from her eyes.

Alec smiled and shook his head, "You are just a dork."

He picked up his cellphone and rang the school actin like his dad " yes that's right he is very sick....send his homework to the house..." He hung up the phone sighing and laid back down looking at Sophie ( send me the link through pm)

Sophie stirred from her sleep and saw Isiah looking back at her. She smiled sleepily, "Morning." she whispered in a slight raspy voice.

((Just did ^_^)) Alec grinned and nodded in agreemert, "This is true."

Clover blushed and stood up, still trapped in her sleeping bag, "So what should we do today?"

" morning cuddler " he said chuckling and turned onto his back looking at the ceiling, he put his Hands behind his head and smirked " don't you got school or something? "

"Nope, not until Monday." she said smiling. These were her last few days of freedom and she was going to spend them how she wanted with who she wanted.

" hmm good, what do you plan on doing today? " he said turning his head to look at her beautiful face. Which he awkwardly ran his finger down

"My day is wide open, so if you wanted to hang out more I'm up for it." she said smiling at him.

His hand ran down to her hip " we could stay here all day and get freaky " he said not being able hold his own laughter

She laughed, "So silly." she said pinching his cheek lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.