Kanari +The Phoenix of Norindul+
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
12pm - 4pm, 10pm - 12am EST Monday - Friday (Not always able to RP on the weekends, but reachable if needed)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Anything except realistic stuff.
210zujo.jpg

00:00 EST
November 17, 2020
Location Unknown
"The World's New Master"​

"Oo Ma Shi Ya Mo Haya Mi…"
Three voices echoed off the walls of the dim cavern in the middle of nowhere. The dancing light of a fire bounced around, flickering with each word. Mist surrounded them, seemingly almost unnatural as the fire and area around the cultists were untouched by the fog.

Vi epi availo zipweml, availo ztewi. Ozi oz."
The males chanted around the ritualistic flames, the age difference was apparent. The three were brothers and they stood around the fire draped in cloaks of different colors. The eldest of the three wore crimson red, and the energy around him seemed to match. His eyes showed of bloodlust and greed, and his stance was naturally threatening. The middle brother wore deep blue, with blue energy shimmering around him as well. He a calm and collective person, with a hidden desire to torture and hear the agonizing screams of his victims. The youngest wore pure black, and the energy around him surged vigorously as he chanted. He was a mystery, even his brothers were perplexed as to what his true intentions were. His expression and actions spoke of obedience, however his eyes told a different story.

"Cher, Aeom, Deon, to moet for de, Bu Denae de mo fa may, Enneya by za wo."
They all held out their hands and the energy that had been building around them formed into orbs above their cupped hands.
"Bring me the world."
The all stated before pushing the orbs towards the entrance of the cave, and side by side the energy flew out. The ritualistic campfire and mist vanished the moment they left, but the cavern remained lit with the candles on the walls.

For a few moments there was nothing but silence, until the middle one chimed in.
"Who do you think it will be?" He asked with a little shake of nervousness to his voice.
"Obviously, me!" The oldest replied confidently. "I have more experience in this world, and I'm the strongest one here! I'm more fit to lead as well."
"No! You may have more experience, but I am more intelligent. The saying goes 'brain over brawn' and I'm definitely the one with the brains. I'll lead the world with strategy!" The middle one retorted, a hint of disgust twisted with his words.
"Please, that's not always true! I can crush that brain of your with one hand."
"Psh, well I do know one thing…"
"Yeah? Must be the only thing."
"…"
"Uhhg continue… Little bitch." The oldest groaned.
"… It definitely won't be him." The middle one nodded at the youngest, who remained silent, staring patiently towards the entrance with a blank look on his face.
"You're right about that."
"I bet he dies first."
"We can only hope."
"They're back!"

The three orbs rushed inside and flew directly towards the youngest, the two older brothers smirked with satisfaction until a frown interrupted as the orbs froze in front of the boy. He began to chuckle and soon it grew into a vicious cackle.
"No!"
"How could this happen!" The red and blue orbs began to circle as the black one floated above him.
"You imbeciles, you think you can lead the world? You don't deserve the world, you've never worked a day in your lives for it. I've worked and worked nonstop for you two and father ever since I was able to walk without a single ounce of appreciation. I've been your servant, your punching bag, your test subject, and the list continues on and gets worse." He paced back and forth as the orbs continued to circle. As his anger flickered, the orbs would as well. The other two were frozen in fear; they knew their time had come, and they regretted everything they have done up to this point. "Now it's my time, and you two are finally going to repay me for all the things I've put up with, by being my slaves for the rest of your miserable lives… And you will suffer, along with the rest of society, I'll make sure of that. I'll lead this world into oblivion." The young one spoke with mischief and victory as the orbed flew through the two then joined the black orb swirling above their master's head.

The moment the orbed touched the brothers, however, they immediately hunched over screaming out in pain. Their bodies contorted in agony and their cries continued until liquid the same color of the orb that went through them began excreting from their eyes and mouth. While they could no longer scream, they let out blood curdling gurgles and moans that would cause anyone's stomach to twist.

"Now…" The young one commanded with a voice of pure malice. "Bow before your master." After much struggling, the brothers were forced to obey.
All that could be heard from the cavern was the echoing sound of malevolent laughter.

sqigzp.jpg

13:56 EST
November 17, 2020
Manhattan, New York City
"The First Wave"​

"Okay you two, this game has been going on long enough! Chess shouldn't take this long!" A male paced the alley as two people, another male and female, sat at a table with a glass chess board in front of them.
"Tuoron, are you even listening to me? Emmry?" He asked, the obviously whining rang in his voice.
"Nope." Tuoron, the male at the table replied as he killed his opponent's bishop with his castle.
"Chess games do not last 2 days." He complained more.
"Actually Mal, chess games are known for lasting days. One even lasted for 5 in the nationals last week." Emmry, the female contested as she took the castle with her knight.
"Fuck me, they even have a nationals for this stupid game?!" Mal said in shock.
"You're really stupid, aren't you?"

"Give it a break Em, he doesn't pay attention to anything unless it involves video games or hot chicks" Tuoron attacked her knight with his last rook. All she had left was her king and 2 pawns while he had a queen and rook. He walked the king into a corner as she frantically retreated not having enough time to get her pawn to the edge until finally…
"Check mate." He stated as he knocked down her king.
"It's about fucking time!" Mal groaned.
"Good game!"
"You too." The two stood up and shook hands before they began cleaning up the board.

"We should get going before someone finds out we're mis…" Em was interrupted by a piercing scream that only began to multiply. They peaked out of the alley to find swarms of red orbs.
"What they hell?" Mal replied as those who the orbs went through began spewing red liquids and spazzing. Then suddenly everyone simultaneously looked up to the sky in perfect stillness. An orb began charging their way causing Mal to scream out, but his mouth was soon covered as Em pulled him to the ground and Tuoron stood in front of them. Instinctively, he held out his hand and the orb abruptly bounced away from them.
"What just happened?" Mal scrambled to his feet the moment he was released.
"I don't know, but we should go." Tuoron replied as he looked at his hand with confusion.
"Yeah, come on."

The world has fallen into disarray by strange orbs, they creatures they're turning people in resemble zombies, but they are not the same. Societies have fallen apart, governments have collapsed, and buildings have crumbled. To many it seems like the end, but to a few, it was a new world.

• bik9z.jpg

The Corrupted are humans who lost their free will the moment the orbs touched them. They are controlled by "The Master" and whatever orders he gives them they must carry out.

Difference (to Zombies)

-They are living
    -There seems to be some kind of order to them.
    -It seems to be magic that transformed them
    -They are categorized by the colors they discharge;
    Red: strong, blood thirst, unintelligent
    Blue: Fast, smart, weak
    Black: Unknown, it's rare to find one and those who run into one never survive to release the intel

Similarities (to Zombies)

-Contagious if scratched or bites
    -No will of their own
    -Extremely vicious
    -Don't sleep
    -Wonders around attacking anything other than other Corrupted.

Appearance

They look like humans with a really bad flu pretty much. Also there's liquid (color varies depending on what orb touched them) dripping (or pouring) from they're mouth and eyes.
    Also finding pictures of them was a bitch, I found some really creepy shit that I won't post here.
    and I may have nightmares tonight...

More info TBA

rupw1f.jpg

• s665wx.jpg

The orbs didn't touch everyone in the world there are survivors of the first wave of orbs.
    Some roam the land in search of a safe place, these people are able to handle themselves within the chaos of the world, veterans, criminals, officers, pretty much anyone skilled in combat and survival. This category does not take up the majority of survivors, but there are a few out there. Some are hostile to other survivors, some help out if they can and move on, others ignore all and keep to themselves.
    The other set of survivors settle in camps. These consist of mainly civilians who can't fend for themselves against the corrupted. The camps are usually leaded and/or protected by those who have combat skill and experience, otherwise the camps are quickly destroyed by the Corrupted.

More info TBA

33otnxc.jpg

• noyet3.jpg

12:00 pm, April 23, 2015; several people vanished from their homes, works, schools, etc. From kids to adults, males and females, white, black, Asian, Native American, there were no patterns, and no trace. For a while many were on the hunt for them, the local PDs, Private detectives, even the FBI, but there was no luck, it was like they no longer existed. That was, until 12:00pm, April 23, 2016; when they all reappeared exactly where they vanished. However, certain things about them had changed. Some had personality changes, others acquired skills they didn't have before such as building things, first aid, tracking, etc., etc. Not all were affected the same, but one was the same for each of them; they could not remember what happened to them during the year they were gone.

They try to settle back into their normal lives, but a certain feeling lingered in the back of their heads, nothing seemed permanent, they were anxious, as if something was coming, and as time got closer and closer to the First Wave, this feeling grew and they began remembering more skills of survival. When the First Wave finally hit they knew this was what they were waiting for, and they were fully equipped to survive it. While civilians thought this was a time of despair, those who vanished 5 years ago felt a relief as the anxious feeling finally disappeared.

00:00EST on the day of the First Wave something awoke within the Prepared, those awake found that they could do something no normal person could do. Earth manipulation, aura manipulation, darkness manipulation. They found that they could manipulate some kind of matter, but only one. It was an adventure in itself for them to figure out how it works.

Here's the part everyone hates...
    Character Rules:
    1) Please be creative with your characters and lets try to have some variety with them. If you see a character up thats similar to the one you're about to post then try to change something to make it more unique. This can be hard sometimes but I don't want ten million stoic heartless badasses or something like that.

2) Your character can only manipulate ONE kind of substance. And it can not be the same as another character's power. There can be similarities, but they cannot be the same.

3) Your characters just received their abilities and haven't even had it for an entire day. you are not masters of this ability yet, character development is very important and extremely interesting, use it. What you do know it that your powers have something to do with your disappearance, you know what you have, and you know the basic way to use it, its just not that strong and requires extra energy to use.

4) Characters age can range from 6 to 60 (just to put a number on it. if you want anyone younger then you would need to also play the guardian)

*No split personality characters, I'm reserving it.
    More info TBA

2s84g1l.jpg

Important people

"The Master"

TBA
...[/hr][/hr]

Last edited:
Setting

f0dr0x.jpg

The setting will be in the 5 boroughs of New York; Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, and Manhattan. Electricity is still up, and most of the buildings are still intact, for now; this is only the beginning of the end.

This will remain updated as things progress and events unfold.

zxwsuf.jpg

RP Rules:

1) Follow Iwaku's rules.

2) You guys can use gore (I love gruesome posts) and romance/vulgarities (I encourage it) are allowed, but when it comes to actually having sex, please don't go into detail. Fade to black or take it to the PMs or something like that, this is not a libertine!

3) I'll be lax with postings for now, but if this gets too dead I'll enforce 2 posts per week from each person. I understand that real life gets in the way, but if you're going to vanish please let me know so we can move your character into a position that doesn't hold your fellow players back from posting.

4) Although this apocalypse is happening all over the world, please remain within New York, you have Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island to work with here.

5) While drama is welcomed in IC, please don't cause drama out of character with your fellow players. If something arises please come to me privately and we can come up with something to fix it.

6) No perfect characters, they are beyond boring and will be rejected. Flaws, weaknesses, etc. Let's get those creative juices flowing and create someone who can make this story so much more interesting, because characters are the source of a good plot.

7) People can have up to 3 characters for now, but no one is forced to have multiple characters. In fact, if you think you won't be able to handle multiple characters then I implore you to only have one.

8) I expect intermediate writing or higher when it comes to posts. If I see a one liner I will kick you in less than a heartbeat. I'm not expecting novels, as my favorite GM always says, "Length doesn't matter, it about how you use it" or something like that (>_> perv). Quality over quantity pretty much. But I do understand that sometimes writer's block strikes (I fall victim to it many times). Push past it and try your best, your posts don't have to be perfect masterpieces.

9) Imagination is requires.

10) You must have fun!!!

I can add more rules, and will if its necessary.

Character Sheets:
Prepare for this monster...

(*=required, the others are nor required, but preferred. I'm a huge fan of detailed CS. You can add to it as well if you want)

General

Name:*
Nicknames:
Titles:
Birthday:
Blood type:
Sexual Orientation:*
Symbol:

Personality

Personality before abduction:*
Personality after abduction: (*unless the personality stayed the same)
Dislikes:*
Strengths:*
Weaknesses:*
Fears:*
Morality:
Etiquette:
Attitude:
Outlook on Life:
Perception:
Standpoint:
Philosophy:
Taboos:

Appearance

Height:*
Weight:*
Body type:*
Skin:*
Hygiene:
Face shape:
Eye shape:
Eye color:*
Hair Color:*
Hair Length:*
Hair Type:
Hair Style:*
Scars/brands:
Piercings:
Birthmarks:

Inventory

Casual outfits:
Formal outfits:
Combat outfits:
Accessories:
Makeup:
Equipment:
Trinkets:

Powers and abilities:

Manipulation: (Only one, and it cannot be the same as another character's)*
Restrictions:*
Skills before the abduction: (stuff like cooking, combat skills, tracking, etc.)*
Skills after abduction: (Survival skills you did not have before) (*unless skills were not added after the abduction)

Relationships:

Acquaintances:
Friends/Allies-
Enemies-
Family-
Lovers-

History
(not extremely necessary, but definitely preferred)

Misc

Voice actor:
Theme song:
Battle theme:
Other: (other things that may have changed after the abduction [specify if this is the case], random stuff that isn't categorized above)

More will be added to this.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Last edited:
Questions and Answers

Q: Does this RP start with us waking up, oh look yuckies attacking me! wait wut? I survived cuz i have powers, how did that happen well lets just wander then randomly bump into other power weilding strangers and then argue till we have to trust/join forces and figure out the best way to end the not-really-zombies apocalypse like almost every other post apoc zombie rp but with no waking up with power(s)?

A: No, they don't have to start off waking up, I actually have sort of an example that will be posted in the actual thread. The whole waking up thing happened 4 years ago when they returned from where ever they were taken (which I have the answer to, I didn't just pull it out of my ass lol, it will be answered as we progress through the rp). Characters would start out in their normal lives until "The First Wave" which is when the orbs start turning people. More info about that will be giving in the thread.

Whether you want to join forces with the others or not is up to the players. You can choose to join others, you could choose to attack them, or simply ignore them, its all up to you. However you choose to play I will adapt.

Q: Since the Corrupted can't be controlled through Pathokineses (emotionally since I'm assuming their more primal), is it still possible to have a power that specifically controls them?

A: I would have to say no, at least not by the playable characters, in the thread it will kind of explain where they came from and whats going on. It isn't really a primal thing that keeps them from being controlled emotionally, but they have no will of their own, so emotions don't really affect their actions. There would be ways to control them physically like telekinesis or maybe some other kind of thing (can't think of any yet but I'm sure there's something) but that will be just moving them, not controlling.

Q: Is there an age limit for characters? I don't want to be planning something that's going to be too young or old and have to start again.

A: Nope, we're going with anime logic when it comes to age, one of the characters I'm playing is a little girl who's 12 so yeah. Well as long as they're not like toddlers unless you have a guardian who's going to protect them. (To put a number on it, lets go with ages 6 through 60)

Q: Anime pics or real or both.
A: While I do prefer drawings (doesn't necessarily have to be anime) I'll allow real pics. Also please include pic(s) in your character sheets.

If you guys have anymore questions, feel free to ask me.

Last edited:
My Characters

• W.I.P
    2eok3yr.jpg

Name:
    Arima Mania

Nicknames:
    TBA

Birthday:
    February 2, 2008

Blood type:
    AB

Sexual Orientation:
    Asexual

Personality before abduction:
    Arima is a happy child, it was rare to see her frown, even in the worst of times. She made the most out of everything, and enjoyed life. She was often the life of the party, despite her age, she could talk for hours and keep her audience interested, because she spoke about things she was passionate about. She enjoyed the attention and did her best to not seem too childish.

She is very mature for her age, and very polite. This was due to the strict environment she lived in growing up. However, she was extremely energetic and would constantly be outside playing with her friends.

Personality after abduction:
    After the abduction she began to keep to herself more. No longer was she found at the center of crowds, instead she would just stay in her room or somewhere away from people. Her friends saw less and less of her, and noticed that she was acting weird. While she kept her usual happy mentality, people rarely saw her enough to see it. She doesn't understand it herself, but she just doesn't feel comfortable around people the way she used to, and she found herself to be shyer.

She became forgetful and was often confused. Those around her notice that she had been blanking out, staring off into nothingness with a blank face. When she came out of them she found that she blocked out everything and didn't hear anything on the outside. It was like she was like she was off in her own little world.

As the years passed she had managed to regain a bit of her old personality, she didn't seclude herself as often and focused more on the things around her allowing her to blank out less. It is still a work in progress and she finds herself being shy around strangers, but those who get to know her end up seeing the person she was before.

Stars in the night sky, sweets, socializing, having fun, helping, cooking, the cold, rain, snow

Dislikes:
    Being called "Ari", complete darkness, sour stuff, abusive people and bullies, judgmental people, being ignored, being interrupted, being alone.

Strengths:
    Sensitive and observant.
    Arima find it easy to relate to other people and recognize their emotional states. She seeks harmony and strongly dislikes conflicts.

Charming and open-minded.
    She is a relaxed, warm individual who rarely has difficulties making friends or fitting in. She also tend to be very tolerant and flexible.

Imaginative and artistic.
    She possesses a creative mind, coming up with bold and unusual ideas all the time. Her vivid imagination and artistic skills form a powerful combination, often helping her in an unexpected way.

Curious.
    She tends to be very inquisitive and willing to try out new things. She would rather take risks than miss an exciting opportunity. This can get her into trouble sometimes though.

Passionate and enthusiastic.
    She may often be quiet and reserved, but she can also become incredibly passionate if she is working on something that excites and interests her. She tends to have very intense feelings, but her passion and enthusiasm are usually hidden from the outside world.

Weaknesses:
    Low self-esteem.
    Arima often has problems with self-confidence. While she can easily make friends, the problem is getting the confidence to actually talk to them. She can be very skittish and doesn't trust herself enough to believe she's good enough to do important tasks.

Get stressed easily.
    She is an intensely emotional individual; consequently, she may have difficulties coping with conflicts or stress. This can also lower her self-esteem and stifle her creativity.

Unpredictable.
    Ever since the abduction she has been acting strange. Out of random she's do something completely unexpected for no apparent reason and it ranges from moving something to screaming randomly. No one knows what's going on in her head, she barely knows herself.

Overthinks Things
    She doesn't take things at face value- she looks for underlying motives in even the simplest things. It's not uncommon for her to lose a bit of sleep asking herself why someone did what they did, what it might mean, and what to do about it. Because of this, she sets really high standards for herself as she thinks of the many ways she could have done something "better"; this adds a lot of stress to her d can make coming to decisions extremely hard.

Dependent
    All her life she has been relying on her parents, although they were strict, they provided her the things she needed, and did the things she could not do. She is unable to really come to an adult decision on her own, she doesn't know how the world works. She is only a child. While she may have the skills to survive on her own physically, mentally she needs someone to cling to. She constantly overthinks things so she needs someone to be there to calm her.

Fears:
    Darkness, gore
    TBA

Morality:
    She is very innocent and naive about these things. Good things will always be rewarded and bad will always be punished.

Etiquette:
    She is very polite, always saying please and thank you, never talking with her mouth full or eating like an animal, etc.

Attitude:
    She is very quiet and tries to please.

Outlook on Life:
    Her outlook on life is very naïve, she believe that good things always come for those who are good, and the bad are always punished.

Perception:
    She has a very optimistic view on situations she ends up in, always trying to look on the bright side of things.

Standpoint:
    Her standpoint is very low. She feels like she is useless due to her weak child's body, lack of knowledge in her ability, and low self-confidence

Philosophy:
    Keep doing your best!

Taboos:
    Senseless killing
    TBA

Height:
    4'9"

Weight:
    91.5lb

Body type:
    Slim, dainty, childish

Skin:
    Porcelain

Hygiene:
    Clean

Face shape:
    Round

Eye shape:
    Round

Eye color:
    Emerald

Hair Color:
    Strawberry orange

Hair Length:
    Above shoulders

Hair Style:
    Straight

Scars/brands:
    None

Piercings:
    None

Birthmarks:
    None

Casual outfits:
    TBA

Formal outfits:
    TBA

Combat outfits:
    TBA

Accessories:
    TBA

Makeup:
    TBA

Equipment:
    TBA

Trinkets:
    TBA

Manipulation:
    Unknown (this is intentional)

Restrictions:
    Unknown (this is intentional)

Skills before the abduction:
    Cooking
    Cleaning
    Piano
    Painting

Skills after abduction:
    She is able to move quicker, her stamina increased, and she is able to blend in to her surroundings better, but other than that she received no more skills

Acquaintances:
    N/A

Friends/Allies-
    Charlotte Knight: Best friend
    TBA

Enemies-
    Other than the Corrupted, none that she knows of.

Family-
    Mother TBA
    Father TBA

Lovers-
    N/A

TBA

Voice actor:
    TBA

Theme song:
    TBA

Battle theme:
    TBA

Other:
    TBA

• TBA
    261gubq.jpg

General

Name:
    Aimery Wren

Nicknames:
    Aim

Titles:
    N/A

Birthday:
    October 31, 2002

Blood type:
    O

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Symbol:
    N/A

Personality

ENTJ

Emotions are useless and get in the way of the bigger picture. Aimery like to run on the more logical side of things rather than the sensitive side. While he is always seen with a smile on his face the words that come out of his mouth may seem the exact opposite. He is not afraid to hurt feelings as he points out the flaws of those around him, or blatantly tell someone how much they annoy him. While he is able to point out the bad features in someone, he can easily state the good ones as well. On his good days he'll give complements where they're due. This doesn't mean he's mad all the time, he's actually a very happy person, he has just been pushed to the point where he no longer cares what others think and says what's on his mind.

He is very manipulative and extremely good at acting. He know that if he wants something, the best approach is to butter them up. He's able to convince someone that they're actually interesting when he couldn't care less about their very existence, but once he gets what he wants, if they are no interest to him, then he treats them as he treats everyone else.

Aim isn't all bad though, he can be very obedient and loyal if someone managed to catch his interest. He is also fascinated by those who aren't held down by complete stupidity, while it is a hard feat to reach this standard, it is still possible. However there have been a few morons who tried to fool him, while he enjoys those who are able to stand up to him, he is able to see whether it's complete bullshit or not, and those who didn't pass quickly regretted their actions.

He also can show a softer side in the most surprising of times. He's spontaneous like that and the few friends he has look forward to these times. Surprisingly, he is a great leader. If he is in charge he makes sure that those under him are taken care of, so long as they are useful. If they are having troubles he will do his best to help them out and comfort them so they can get back on track. If those under him are hurt by someone, the source will receive his wrathful side.

*The abduction did not change his personality at all*

Books, challenges, rain, being in control

Dislikes:
    Fakes, morons, boredom, procrastination, laziness, half-assed work

Strengths:
    Efficient- When he puts his mind to it, he can get any job done, and it will be done well. Procrastination, laziness, half-assed work; these are all things he despises and so he does not allow it from himself nor from those around him.

Energetic- His stamina is high and he has lots of energy which is shown in his enthusiasm. It allows him to get everything done and stay in the positive mood he's usually in (yes, he's usually in a happy mood, despite his douchebag attitude)

Self Confidence- He believes in himself and his abilities to get things done (and the things he wants).

Strong Willed- The toughing things get, the more interested and determined he gets, he's not one to back down easily. He pushed through until the end despite the difficulty.

Strategic- He looks at the bigger picture rather than in the moment. This comes in handy when fulfilling his goals.

Charismatic and Inspiring- Although he has a douchey (I'm making it a word!) personality he has a strange charisma about him. Perhaps it's the way he holds himself, he doesn't even know. He is able to weave words of inspiration to uplift those around him in times of need.

Patient- You cannot rush perfection. He knows that in order for a plan to succeed it takes time and careful execution. He has been known to wait months, even years to carry out his plans.

Weaknesses:
    Stubborn and Dominate- Once he sets his mind to something he will pursue it until the end, this isn't always a good thing. Sometimes it can get him into trouble. He can even get so into something that he forgets to take care of himself. He doesn't like to rely on others so he can get a little overwhelmed with the tasks he sets for himself.

Intolerant- He believes his way is the best way to get things completed correctly. Any other way has holes and weaknesses and may not be able to get the job done. He's not one to follow orders unless they're his own, involved in a bigger plan of his, or if given by a close friend/respected person.

Arrogant- His self-confidence can get a little over hand

Fears:
    Losing control,

Morality:
    Etiquette:
    Attitude:
    Outlook on Life:
    Perception:
    Standpoint:
    Philosophy:
    Taboos:

Appearance

Height:
    5'8"

Weight:
    148lb

Body type:
    Slim

Skin:
    Pale

Hygiene:
    Clean

Face shape:
    Oblong

Eye shape:
    Round

Eye color:
    Bright azure

Hair Color:
    Bright azure

Hair Length:
    To his shoulders

Hair Type:
    Straight

Hair Style:*
    One side up in a ponytail, the rest down.

Scars/brands:
    He has several burn marks on his back and thighs, appear to be inflicted intentionally, however a lot on his back seem to be out of reach.

Piercings:
    None

Birthmarks:
    He has a reddish ring around his ankle

dec6x.jpg

Inventory

Casual outfits:
    Formal outfits:
    Combat outfits:
    Accessories:
    Makeup:
    Equipment:
    Trinkets:

Powers and abilities:

Manipulation:
    TBA

Restrictions:
    TBA

Skills after abduction:

Relationships:

Acquaintances:
    TBA

Friends/Allies-
    TBA

Enemies-
    TBA

Family-
    TBA

Lovers-
    TBA

History
    TBA

Misc

Voice actor:
    TBA

Theme song:
    TBA

Battle theme:
    TBA

Other:
    TBA

x1y8mu.jpg

• Will be brought in later in the RP
    TBA

i4n7mc.jpg

Last edited:
Jeez, My notifications sucks guys, if i seem inactive please someone message me because i can't promise i will get every notification.

Jeez, My notifications sucks guys, if i seem inactive please someone message me because i can't promise i will get every notification.
Thats okay, and dw, I'll message you.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kame
tumblr_inline_o0ie8heKD81t9deg3_500.gif

3000+?

Reactions: NaYe
Oh, for anyone who chose to read this chat instead of the other one,
I want to reserve sound if that's possible.~​

Last edited:
wpid-tumblr_inline_mv2msoofi41qfjqil.gif

Takin' it back to the PM, chief! Away!

[BCOLOR=#800000]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]N[/BCOLOR]ame: Martin Kazak
Nicknames: The Ghost of New York
Titles: Lt Martin Kazak
Birthday: March 12th
Blood type: A+
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Symbol: (what?)

[BCOLOR=#800000]P[/BCOLOR]ersonality before abduction: Martin was always a type of person to be solely independent and never relied on anyone else to do things for him. He was always working on things and constantly creating things in his basement even as a kid, as a child he ranked highest in his class several times but it wasn't till he achieved adulthood that he began to receive heavy influence to smoke. The smoking habit took control and he dropped out of highschool early to pursue the life of a smoker. Even till this day he still carries the habit of smoking once or twice a day, however he has majorly improved on his negative habits over the years. His independent nature shouldn't be accidentally confused with isolation for whenever someone is in need he almost always offers his aid in the situation. His favorite type before the abduction was staring deeply at the blue sky and listening to the birds sing, in all reality he once had a bird as a pet but died during the abduction.... Sadly this left Martin with a large scar in his heart.

[BCOLOR=#800000]P[/BCOLOR]ersonality after abduction: He is now left cruel yet in the most surprising nature still resides the peaceful and helpful nature he once carried. He won't offer any aid without reward and will hurt anyone that dares threaten his life. With his great intelligence and quick nature to adapt he quickly grew accustomed to the world as it currently is, some say it has gotten too buried inside his head and left him mentally unstable.

[BCOLOR=#800000]L[/BCOLOR]ikes:
  • Sweets
  • Birds
  • The color blue
  • Electronics
  • Material
  • Metal
  • Iron
  • Silver
  • Any fucking material....
  • Tools... for crafting shit

[BCOLOR=#800000]D[/BCOLOR]islikes:
  • Anything that isn't human and or animals... anything that is hostile he hates
  • People messing with his stuff
  • People that are self obsessed
  • People that he thinks are delusional
  • The weak minded
  • The sound of a breaking object triggers him

[BCOLOR=#800000]S[/BCOLOR]trengths:
  • Hand to Hand combat expert
  • Armor expert
  • Engineer expert
  • He can legit make anything out of nothing, so very craftsy
  • Incognito expert / Stealth expert
  • Tactician

[BCOLOR=#800000]W[/BCOLOR]eaknesses:
  • He eats.... a lot
  • Slow movement
  • Average at guns so pretty norm, don't assign him for long range defense
  • His personality might be easily disliked
  • His decisions are not of the norm
  • On most occasions he might go lone wolf

[BCOLOR=#800000]F[/BCOLOR]ears:
  • Oddly enough he doesn't fear anything in the mortal world everyone lives in today, however he only fears the afterlife and how his sins might be judged. His not religious nor does he want to be, His path is righteous in his eyes yet he fears judgement when the time comes for death. In commons with his spiritual belief of one almighty court judge he fears the eternal white void that might await him in limbo.

[BCOLOR=#800000]M[/BCOLOR]orality:
  • ''Killing is necessary for survival, yet living is the only reason we kill. We must not thwart the impending house that we soon thrive so much to outlast.'' ~ Martin Kazak

[BCOLOR=#800000]E[/BCOLOR]tiquette:
  • Norm, polite manners like sharing when there isn't enough or being nice to ones neighbor

[BCOLOR=#800000]A[/BCOLOR]ttitude:
  • Pretty cold in the field, yet compassionate. Brutal and sometimes very straight forward and harsh.

[BCOLOR=#800000]O[/BCOLOR]utlook on life:
  • Its death that surround him and it feels like a dark crunch layer around his heart. His not completely dark but he is light on the shadow side and yet he shows the light to prove his humanity is still living. Its the good things that happen to the best survivors. It might be harsh here and many are forced to do things they don't wanna do but.. its nice on the end of the road.

[BCOLOR=#800000]P[/BCOLOR]erception: covered
[BCOLOR=#800000]S[/BCOLOR]tandpoint: covered
[BCOLOR=#800000]P[/BCOLOR]hilosophy: covered
[BCOLOR=#800000]T[/BCOLOR]aboos: All taboos of the modern age.

[BCOLOR=#800000]A[/BCOLOR]ppearance

Height: 5'10
Weight: 177
Body type: slim muscular
Skin: white
Hygiene: pretty clean
Eye color: green
Hair Color: brown
Hair Length: short, big beard
Hair Type: wavy
Hair Style: normal short cut with a bit of a mess
Scars/brands: scars all over his torso
Piercings: none
Birthmarks: none

[BCOLOR=#800000]I[/BCOLOR]nventory

Casual outfits: Big and very long worn out brown robe that covers his face and partly his hands, black shirt, black worn out shorts, and sandals
Formal outfits: He hates formal thus he will always pick casual for this matter
Combat outfits:
Big and very long worn out brown robe that covers his face and partly his hands, brown shirt, tan military pants, black boots, handmade 5 layer steel chest plate

or
gray trench jacket armored with many throwing knives (with hood), light green pattern military scarf, handmade steel helmet with heavy tainted yellow glass, black undershirt that isn't visible, same 5 layer steel chest plate, 2 layer steel arm guards, green and tan pattern military pants, 2 layered steel knee pads, and black boots.

Accessories: None
Makeup: None
Equipment: Throwing knives, Bowie knife, Russian military luger, handmade smoke grenades made out of fire extinguishers, and handmade noise emitters made out of radios or kid toys
Trinkets: He has a watch that he carries around that has a picture in it that displays him and his old military buddy

[BCOLOR=#800000]P[/BCOLOR]owers and abilities

Manipulation: He can change his appearance to become fully transparent for a long period of time which gave him the name ''Ghost''
Restrictions: Cooldown between transparent usage (30 minutes to a full Hour)
Skills before the abduction: Variety of combat skills that has already been stated and he is very good at being a tactician
Skills after abduction: He knows more about crafting but he already knew a lot before hand anyways

[BCOLOR=#800000]R[/BCOLOR]elationships

Acquaintances: yet to find anyone sane enough to call a acquaintance
Friends/Allies- zero currently
Enemies- zero currently
Family- dead
Lovers- N/A (hasn't had any yet)

[BCOLOR=#800000]H[/BCOLOR]istory
His childhood is unknown, however at a very young age he enrolled into the Russian military where he met many of his friends and eventually found himself mentally. Martin soon raised to the rank of lieutenant after only a few years of being in the military. He showed his true strength when he could successfully infiltrate enemy lines and kill his target under 5 minutes all without being noticed, a repeating suspense that raised his kill count to the hundreds. He was soon put into the books as the most incognito soldier under the ranks of the military and was immediately put into leadership position. shortly after promotion he felt stressed and pushed too much, to the point that he considered suicide so he left heading towards the big apple to pursue his passion of crafts... that's when the abduction happened. He found his powers very quickly and became accustomed to the new world within only days of the change. Nothing to him felt difficult, not even his first kill within the new world for.. he was once a assassin anyways... The biggest thing that changed his attitude to the world is the reality of losing his friends and.. his pet bird that he loved so much, the way the sky once was with the brightness and the clouds so fluffy.... His now living in Brooklyn in a abandoned apartment complex where he is now forced to travel further to find material and food.

Voice actor: rick from the walking dead, he was the one i thought of when making this character anyways.
Theme song: none
Battle theme: none

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Sinopa and Jihae
My three will be up tomorrow^^

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Jericho Cross

Nicknames: Chaps, Chaplain

Titles: Father

Birthday: August 8th. 1978

Blood type: AB-

Sexual Orientation: Straight
e0c7167c66f0ba04123d399b529c8453.jpg

Jericho was a quiet, introverted man who could barely speak loudly enough to be heard by his fellow man. But he spoke with an honesty that was disarming to those that heard him and lost nothing over the usual amplified methods he had to use to be heard. He could speak one on one far better than in groups, and often times would openly invite anyone who ever needed a shoulder to cry on, someone to talk to, even for issues that would normally bring about serious trouble as he promised full confidentiality, and would never blow people's secrets out into the open. It was this honest approach to spreading the word of his God that won him over in the hearts of many. He performed well as an Army Chaplain, never carrying arms against anyone his unit was deployed against but providing closure and peace for those wounded and dying, no matter what side they followed or what creed they preached. He was a peaceful man that preferred to comfort and support his brothers and sisters in life, and in arms, rather than take the fight to the enemies. Faith makes him fearless, but not careless, as he is firm that until his God is ready to accept him by his side, he will not die. And he will not pass on until it is the right time.

Surprisingly little changed in Jericho's personality after he surfaced after his year long abduction. The man is far more vocal and louder, as a general rule of thumb, and seems more concerned with going out into the world and doing the good work, regardless of the spread of religion or not, for his fellow man than merely being there as an available option for those who need help. And if helping people means dispatching righteous justice, than so be it.

His Chapel
Helping the Helpless
Walking the Forgotten Places in the World
Research
Writing
Reading
Peaceful Resolutions

Dislikes:
Pointless Bloodshed
Tyrants and Bullies
Giving Up
Being confined against his will
Failing to help others
Failing to act in another's benefit

Strengths:
Public Speaking
Skilled at Navigation
Fluent in numerous Foreign Languages
Very Fast Movement
Improvised Planning on the Fly
Eats/Sleeps Little with no ill effect

Weaknesses:
Often Forgets to care for himself
Highly adverse to most violence
Lack of Self Preservation
Stubborn in his Beliefs
Can be highly Judgemental
Not really strong in a physical sense

Morality:
"In all things, strive to do the best for your neighbor, your family, your loved ones. In all this, the best for yourself will naturally fall into place with nary a thought otherwise."

Etiquette:
Jericho is polite and well mannered, but honest, and this might come across as poor Etiquette at times.

Attitude:
"We have but one life to live, and by the Grace of the powers that be, we can choose how we live. Whatever you choose, live with every ounce of your being." -Jericho Cross

Outlook on Life:
"Live like you never are going to wake up, treat your brothers and sisters of life with a love thicker than blood, and when the Reaper comes, fear not his embrace. Go with grace, and he shall cast his eye over you warmly and gently carry you into your God's warm embrace." -Jericho Cross, on Life and Death

Standpoint:
"Have you ever read Isaac Asimov's Foundation series? I believe in a slightly varied standpoint of their greatest figures. Violence is the first refuge of the incompetent. Sadly, it has its place, but as a option without any other recourse, not a first choice." -Jericho Cross

Philosophy:
"Life, in all forms, is a precious gift to be cherished and wisely used. Sometimes, sadly, that means the end of life. But it is how one lives that defines how one fares in the afterlife. Forgiveness comes easy, as long as the forgiven is sincere." -Jericho Cross

Taboos:
"Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace." -Murphy, Boondock Saints
In short, Jericho will not needlessly harm others, whether they be innocent or guilty. Crime of any sort he does not, and shall not, engage in. The Corrupted are an oddity in this, for death is the only freedom that Jericho can see granting them.

nightfall_preacher_by_andyhep-d4bchvb.jpg

Height:
5'9"

Weight:
157lbs

Body type:
Thin and Wiry

Skin:
Slightly Tanned

Hygiene:
Clean, although clothes are usually not in the best shape after a long day

Eye color:
Hazel

Hair Color:
Dirty Blonde with grey along his temples

Hair Length:
Very Short

Hair Style:
High and Tight

Scars/brands:
Bears a tattoo on his right arm, between the elbow and shoulder, the unit patch of the 28th Infantry Division

Inventory

Casual outfits:
Jericho's casual wear is very similar to his formal wear, usually lacking the white suit jacket and pants, wearing a simple pair of black slacks and button up top, with his collar always worn as well.

Formal outfits:
When preaching at a service or otherwise on one of his holy missions, Jericho much prefers to wear a plain white suit, usually stained after a long day's work as he walks where the downtrodden and helpless reside, providing aid wherever he can. But the beginning of each new day it is as white as the day it was bought.

Combat outfits:
The only change is a light ballistic vest that he was given by concerned members of his church after a violent attack on his congregation due to his years with the Army. He wears this under his suit jacket, so it appears to be the exact same as his formal wear to the casual look.

Accessories:
A pair of reading glasses that, while not necessary to function on a practical level, does refine Jericho's vision and makes it easier for him to read.​

Equipment:
Hand Carved Bible from one of his congregation
Grandfather's Webley Revolver

Trinkets:
Handmade Cross that was gifted to him shortly after opening his small church in Brooklyn (See Symbol)

Powers and abilities:

Manipulation:
Gyrokinesis, the Manipulation of Gravity

Restrictions:
Jericho has to either pick one overly large object, or many smaller ones, to actually affect the gravity of. He also has to be able to physically see what he is manipulating, and natural gravity takes over if they grow too distant from Jericho. Technically, objects with no mass are immune to his powers due to manipulating gravity's effect on their mass.

Skills before the abduction: Jericho still retains his training from the Army with firearms, field survival, and other necessary combat skills to serve with the 28th. He also is a eloquent speaker, even if soft spoken before the abduction, and can hold intelligent conversations with even openly adversarial partners, should the need arise.

Skills after abduction: Jericho has an alarmingly good talent at first aid and treating injuries, especially when he doesn't consciously recognize them, he instinctively treats injuries correctly. He cannot explain this outside of the divine grace of his God.

Relationships:

Acquaintances: The members of his Church congregation
Friends/Allies- None Yet
Enemies- None Yet
Family- Deceased
Lovers- None Yet

History
TBA

Misc

Voice actor:
It's a long one, but it fits the idea (And as an ad, no less). No need to watch the entire thing, you can get the feel pretty quick.

Theme song:
Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down

Battle theme:
It Has To Be This Way

• Love
@Sinopa
Changing one of my power reserves from Telekinesis to Kinetikinesis, which is basically the power to control and manipulate Kinetic Energy, which is really cool. Like Gambit from Marvel. I might've found my favorite superpower lol. This is Royal Pride if you dont know lol.

Watching X-Men: The Last Stand, but chars will be up by tonight est^^

very-nice-anime-girl-hair.jpg

lines-stars-243923.gif

rt4x2OO.gif

Name:
Letizia Jane Fiore

Nicknames:
Zia ★ Letti

Titles:

Birthday:
1st May

Blood type:
O Negative

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

lines-stars-243923.gif

SdjuoHx.gif

Before the abduction Zia was quite closed off and silent that most often thought her to be mute. She was the type that wanted to fade into the background when there was to many people around or to simply leave in these situations. It was not that she hated large crowds but her own insecurities and need to think first left her often to worried to even speak up. It created an image of cold indifference to those around her. Her actions towards others would often be accompanied by a silence. Those that knew her well then knew of the little signs and motions that were her emotions/reactions.

Upon returning, Zia has simply discarded the constant worry that once plagued her about speaking up or acting before thinking. She still does often think ahead but now she can be quite a bit more impulsive and visibly emotional. Zia has become incredibly blunt in this change in personality. She seems to have confidence now though not enough to be egotistical. Zia is also quite friendly now that she can bring herself to chat with others and interact with them. She is still retains her serious nature though, most of the time. Zia is much more sarcastic, playful and mischievous after returning, often seen with a light smirk or grin. However, she now fears deeply being left alone.

★ Butterflies
★ Flowers
★ Naps
★ Sketching
★ Planning
★ Being around others

Dislikes:
★ Shades of green except Mint Green
★ The mornings
★ Medication/hospitals of any kind
★ Being Alone
★ Insanely loud noises
★ Swimming
★ Repetition

Strengths:
★ Martial arts knowledge/skill
★ Moderate level of cooking skill
★ Good with sketches
★ Moderate level of medical knowledge/skill

Weaknesses:
★ Often random moments of lethargy - Iron deficiency
★ Being alone terrifies her
★ Fear of drowning
★ Right handed and so reliant slightly more on that side

Fears:
★ Being Alone
★ Drowning

lines-stars-243923.gif

Ew5eYOH.gif

Height:
5''5

Weight:
120lbs

Skin:
Pale ★ Ivory

Hygiene:
Good

Face shape:
Oval

Eye shape:
Upturned eyes

Eye color:
Grey-Blue

Hair Color:
Lilac

Hair Length:
Just below her shoulder blades

Hair Type:
Wavy

Hair Style:
Often left down or in a ponytail at the back of her head

Scars/brands:
None

Piercings:
One in each ear

Birthmarks:
One on the back of her neck.

lines-stars-243923.gif

fSKhaUu.gif

Casual outfits:
Her most casual outfits involve simply tank tops, which are mostly always white, with a chiffon button up on top that is often left open. If she is not wearing the chiffon over top she will wear a leather jacket with army camouflage patterns on the sleeves, strangely in a deep blue. Occasionally she wears over sized tops that fall to her mid thigh, normally pastel coloured. Often accompanied by a pair of jeans and boots, often army styled, both with heels or normal boots.

Formal outfits:
Zia has one floor length gown in a similar lilac shade to her own hair. It appears around the top to mid thigh as if wrapping before a chiffon skirt trails to the floor where it is met by light bustles. It has one shoulder strap on the right. It is often accompanied by her usually adorned silver necklace and random bracelets. Normally matched with pair of white heels.

Zia also has a short dress that reaches her mid thigh. It is white mainly but has black decor in the style of flowers on the left side which also is used to make a one shoulder strap. The skirt is layered. Matched with black heels and black clutch normally.

Combat outfits:
Her combat outfit primarily consists of a simple tank and a pair of tight leggings. As her powers require her to make contact with someone right now she keeps her arms bare a majority of the time. Hair is normally tied back into a side braid while she adorns a pair of combat boots, non heeled ones. Zia also has a black sleeveless jacket in a leather like material that she zips over the top. Normally accompanied by a belt around her waist that she can hold a few items on, normally medical wraps and other important items in case of emergencies.

Accessories:
She has a simple silver chain necklace with a hand made feather charm that she always wears.

Makeup:
Zia doesn't often wear make up any more except the occasional eye liner and lip balm. In form occasions she wears light pink lipstick and matching eye shadow to whatever dress it is. Zia does however wear a lot of nail varnish.

Equipment:
Normally on her she carries medical supplies, though the bare minimum, just in case she gets hurt or in case she hurts someone else.
TBA

Trinkets:
TBA

lines-stars-243923.gif

ZOiqWb1.gif

Manipulation:
★ Poison

Restrictions:
★ Currently it can only be produced from her skin
★ Currently it is only non-lethal poisons though they can hurt the corrupted.

★ Martial arts
★ Medicinal knowledge

Skills after abduction:
★ Martial Arts
★ More tolerable to pain
★ Medicinal knowledge
★ Silent movement/ steps

lines-stars-243923.gif

6zDMQvJ.gif

Acquaintances:

Friends/Allies:
★ Derek Holmes - Manager
★ Eleanor Knowles - Make up artist - Best friend

Enemies:
★ Maria Hart - Model - Rival in some sense

Family:
★ Gino Fiore - Restaurant owner - Father
★ Bella Fiore - Librarian- Mother

Lovers:
★ None

lines-stars-243923.gif

RwVotim.gif

★ ★ ★

Letizia had always been a quite child who would stand behind her parents legs to avoid newcomers. She would avoid meeting peoples gaze and often just mutter to herself when she couldn't bring herself to speak to new people. Letizia was completely fine with talking to her family though, in fact she was bright and almost perky when she was around their familiarity. However, once it came to new people and places she would shrink away from it, as if to hide. This kept her from making to many friends in her younger years. She had a few, one being Eleanor Knowles who would often drag her out to talk with the other children even if she only got out a few words.

With passing years her confidence grew but she still was a quiet character. By her teens she was often called 'Zia' by everyone around her due to Eleanor's insistence on the matter. She was a normal teenager by all means, other that her quiet nature, that would go out to parties and shopping with her friends. When it came to a point in her life she was deciding what to do with her life, Zia was stumped. Eleanor wanted to go off and become a make up artist for actors and actresses and their other friends had life goals already.

Letizia did not.

It took her months to even pick what she would do in her next stage of education and even then she was not completely for it. Nothing really suited it. Eventually she got recruited for some modelling job by chance. It was a one time thing but she had fit the criteria for the model needed. Letizia got permission from her parents and she agreed, signed the contract and weeks later was at the set. It was absolutely terrifying, something she would tell anyone who asked. Not only did she rarely speak, which seemed to make a few people uncomfortable, but she seemed to have a sense of coldness about her that made her seem uncaring, even if she was shaking inside. However, she was a natural. Letizia's aloofness and cold demeanor seemed to have some appeal and soon enough she was offered a chance to become a full time model for the company.

For a few years she was slowly growing up the ladder in her company. There were highs and lows as at one point she even came close to just quitting when the stress began to cause migraines and leave her emotionally tired. A rivalry developed with Maria Hart, one of the other top models of the agency. Eleanor soon enough got hired into the company and worked in partnership with Letizia which honestly made her job so much easier.

The period before she vanished she had become well known, doing shoots for various magazines and covers. She had interviews and catwalks. Letizia enjoyed her job as her fame grew. She settled down around her 'crew' and so more people came to know her well, the real her.

Then she vanished.

Her family and company became frantic with searching for her as she simply vanished. One second she was in her room, the very next she was gone and no one knew a thing. However, a year later the lilac haired model returned, walking out of her dressing room as if nothing at all happened. To say she was shocked when they told her she had been gone for a whole year was a understatement as Letizia basically freaked out. What shocked her work and friends though was how visible she was about her shock. She basically became hysterical.

It took her a few months to return to her previous point in the company and fame, though her return seemed to spark more interest in her. However, now she was different. Letizia was obviously more confident and spoke more. She teased people occasionally and even made jokes. People seemed to prefer this version of Letizia more, though thankfully she could still pull off her 'cold' look for photos and shoots. Years have passed since her absence/abduction and everything so far has been focused on her work, family and friends. It's been calm...

★ ★ ★

lines-stars-243923.gif

vMMTzU2.gif

Voice actor:
★ Esdeath (Akame ga Kill) ★

Theme song:

Battle theme:

Last edited:
  • Love
8e5e8078a5309f79ee38a248f8dcc967_480.jpg

lines-christmas-120974.gif

zpdcjMT.gif

Name:
Charlotte Knight

Nicknames:
Char

Titles:
✿ Candy Child ✿

Birthday:
1st January

Blood type:
A+

BsH206Q.gif

Before the abduction, Charlotte was like any child. She was smiley, bright and always curious. Charlotte was a calm child despite this. She would approach things carefully but full of enthusiasm and often would question people around her about something new. Words, books, pictures, animals, everything grasped her attention. Charlotte was scared of few things due to this. She was mature for her age even then, wanting to act older and have responsibility from the moment she learnt the word.

After the abduction, Charlotte stayed pretty much the same. She is still is always seen smiling and asking questions though it seems to be the "calm" aspect of her that has taken a turn. Charlotte seems to always be active, hyper and alert. She no longer has the attention to sit and read, to learn. She is seen much more running around, messing with gadgets, playing games or generally causing mischief. Not only this but Charlotte has gain a few fears in the change. The darkness terrifies her beyond compare and she cannot even explain why. Her candy obsession from before the abduction seems to just have increased ten fold.

✿ Desserts
✿ Asking questions
✿ Games
✿ New things and exploration
✿ The colour Orange and Lime Green
✿ Dancing

Dislikes:
✿ Boredom
✿ Being still
✿ The dark
✿ Silence
✿ Frogs and bugs
✿ The cold

Strengths:
✿ Quick and Agile
✿ Enthusiastic

Weaknesses:
✿ Easily manipulated/tempted
✿ Fear of the dark

Fears:
✿ The dark

C2zoPTV.gif

Height:
4''5

Skin:
Fair

Face shape:
Heart Shape

Eye shape:
Round

Eye color:
Crystal Blue

Hair Color:
Blonde

Hair Length:
Shoulder length

Hair Type:
Straight

Hair Style:
Down with two clips pinning fringe to her right side

Scars/brands:
None

Piercings:
Ears pierced.

Birthmarks:
None

pDXvjrZ.gif

Casual outfits:
Her most casual outfit is a simple t-shirt in whatever pattern she has for the day along with a pair of shorts or a pleated skirt. A pair of white ankle length socks and brown flat lace up boots. Her hair is left down. Wears a pink jacket over it with the hood being made to look like cat ears. Headphones always present.

Formal outfits:
Charlotte's dress for formal occasions in a pastel blue colour that reaches her knees. Over the blue is thin white lace that decorates it down the torso. The thin material creates two transparent puffy short sleeves. It has a white collar to finish. The lace over the skirt is decorated with tiny polka dots with ruffles at the end of the skirt. She wears a pair of white flats with the dress and her fringe is pinned away from her site by a butterfly clip.

Combat outfits:
Similar to her casual outfit.

Accessories:
Always has her headphones on her except in formal occasions when she hides them in a bag. Has a charm bracelet on her.

Makeup:
None

Equipment:
Headphones
Seemingly unlimited stashes of candy

Trinkets:
TBA

cx5P3Du.gif

Manipulation:
✿ Secret ✿

Restrictions:
✿ Secret ✿

✿ Good Memory
✿ Analytical
✿ Calm

Skills after abduction:
✿ Faster and more agile than before
✿ Good memory
✿ Relies more on instinct

V20bOjH.gif

Acquaintances:
TBA

Friends/Allies:
✿ Arima Mania - Best friend

Enemies:
✿ Bobby Garrison - Bully/ Also someone she annoys completely in result

Family:
✿ Rachel Anne Knight - Mother
✿ Kelvin Knight - Father
✿ Samuel Jones Knight - Older Brother

Lovers:
None

erQoIKq.gif

✿✿✿

Charlotte Knight is the second child born to Rachel and Kelvin Knight and younger sister to the eighteen year old Samuel Jones Knight. Since birth she has shown herself to a creature of curiosity. Put anything new in front of her and she would want to play and dissect the item till she understood exactly what it was and what is did. She had even broken her brothers phone at one point in her life because she was curious about it.

Once she was old enough to read she was often found with books as her reading level surpassing her age. Each week she would beg her mother to take her to the library or book store when she had enough money. There was never even a favourite type. One minute she was reading a fantasy book the next she had a scientific book on birds. Anything and everything she could reach was an object for her to study.

At school she was the typical 'nerd'. She would read in her breaks and read while waiting to be picked up. It was all she really ever did. This grabbed the attention of Bobby Garrison who began to bully her. It was simply name calling but it still hurt her. Charlotte however, did not go to her parents about it as she didn't want to worry them as they were currently focusing on Samuel who was hospitalized after a fight.

Then she vanished.

Her parents and Samuel blamed themselves for their focus being else where as they tried to have the police searcher harder for her. They reported that she was last in her room taking a nap and when they came up to get her she was gone. The window was left open, though it was by Charlotte before she vanished, so they believed it to be kidnapping or run away situation.

A year later exactly, Charlotte returned and seemed unaware anything at all happened. Her family was hysterical with worry but they were grateful that she was back. They explained she had been gone for a year and pestered her about where she was. Charlotte had no idea what they were on about. After a while her parents paranoia died down and she returned to school, her abduction being a taboo subject for her family.

Charlotte was different though.

She was constantly energetic and no longer retained her love for books. She would, instead, bolt around her room as if she had unlimited energy. Charlotte would dance and spin, play video games and go outside to run about. Her words would run quickly and sometimes it even became to fast to hear but her parents decided it was just a reaction to the abduction. She ended up seeing a therapist once a month.

Back at school her new self became friends with Arima Mania who quickly became her best friend. Her hyper nature was the complete opposite to the girl's quietness. Charlotte would often drag her out to play and to speak to others even though their classmates were scared of them both. Arima had also vanished for a year on the exact same date as her, even returned on the same day as her and this scared the other children. Everything has been fine and currently Charlotte has spent weeks begging her parents for a puppy, something they are honestly considering as they are finding it harder and harder to keep up with Charlotte as she grows...

✿✿✿

9kxjZXU.gif

Voice actor:
✿ Rin ✿

Theme song:

Battle theme:

Last edited:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.