Be "Prepared" (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOOOONEEE °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
Umm guys this is the ooc link Be "Prepared" (OoC)
so you should probably stop talkng in the sign up page, just saying.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jihae and Sinopa
sorry about the formatting (or lack thereof) - I'm on a laptop and I can't use mousepads for the life of me. The touchscreen cant do selection either, so I can't change anything until I get home to my PC on thursday.

460119f0c4fa6c839aa2468b5e6ef592.jpg

General

Name: Kusakabe Asuka
Nicknames: Volts
Titles: N/A
Birthday: 11/11
Blood type: AB+
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Personality

Personality:
Asuka is a surprisingly energetic girl with a bad habit of playing practical jokes. She is quite secretive and shows surprising maturity, despite her childish energy. She is capable of completely detaching herself from situations, which is how she maintains her energy as more than just a facade. She is highly intelligent and probably a psychopath.

Likes: Asuka doesn't like anything in particular, at least more than the normal level, so tends to measure in dislikes instead.

Dislikes: Asuka is not fond of people who are incapable of logical thought, and can't stand people who are unable to face the reality of whatever situation they're in. She can't stand people who can't validate their opinions and believes that nothing should be immune to criticism.

Strengths: Detachment - Asuka lacks complex emotions, making her better than most at thinking rationally. She's also adept at mental mathematics, capable of calculating up to 4 decimal places in a few seconds. With the help of the trusty Pocket Calculator, she can do very difficult equations in 30 seconds. Additionally, she has a good visualising ability, making her naturally good at science, especially mechanics. She has no qualms with killing.

Weaknesses: Due to the psychopathy, Asuka is incapable of empathy, so isn't exactly great at comforting people. She's also over-confident and a little bit reckless.

Fears: Asuka has the normal rational fears of a typical human, but has no irrational phobias.

Morality: Asuka functions very much on the idea of "you get what you deserve". That is, if you work hard or have a talent, and can exploit the opportunities presented to you, you will naturally have more than those who do not. She has no problem with criminal activity and in fact views it favourably, as a legitimate means of "winning" as she puts it. She carries this morality over to games too; she finds games much more exciting when every player is cheating because it becomes a game of wit and not a game of luck.

Etiquette: Asuka is polite, but only when it serves her purpose, because being polite takes up energy.

Attitude: Asuka is very precise. She says exactly what she means and doesn't dance around words. She doesn't care if people will take offense from this.

Outlook on Life: Asuka is a realist. Neither optimistic nor pessimistic - simply acting on what life presents to her.

Perception: Asuka is a little short-sighted, and needs glasses. Mentally, she is a realist.

Standpoint: Asuka is capable of accepting her strengths and weaknesses and knows exactly how to manipulate those to her advantage. She has exactly the right amount of self-confidence and because of this brilliant self-awareness, she can accomplish a surprising amount.

Philosophy: "Everyone gains what they deserve; luck is a falsehood. Work hard, or do not: Just don't expect more than you earn."

Taboos: Despite her psychopathy, Asuka actually has a very strong sense of justice, and absolutely can't stand things that are done unfairly.

Appearance

Height: 160cm
Weight: Average (don't know specific numbers)
Body type: On the slender side
Skin: quite fair.
Eye color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Short; just above the shoulder.
Hair Style: see picture.

(She doesn't actually have a robotic leg but I didn't notice it until I'd got this far and I cba changing the personality to a new picture :P)

Inventory

Casual outfits: See picture - she just wears her school's uniform because deciding what to wear is a pain. She has 2 changes of it.
Formal outfits: None
Combat outfits: None
Accessories: None
Makeup: None
Equipment: Her guns are not real; they are home made railguns. Their unaided velocity is 250m/s, while aided by her newfound ability, they can reach 600m/s. (Midgame: 1200m/s, Endgame: 3500m/s) (for reference, a .22 has a velocity of around 350m/s.) They can fire anything that responds to magnetic fields, so as long as there's scrap metal and something to cut it into small pellets, she won't run out of ammunition. Unaided, it takes about 3 seconds to charge up a shot, and a 2 minute cooldown is required after a shot is done. Aided with the ability, chargeup is 0 seconds and cooldown is 30 seconds. For the smaller gun, all values (velocities, charge and cooldown) are halved.
Trinkets: Pocket Calculator-san (solar powered), a smart-phone with Tetris on it, and a swanky laptop with a broken wifi adaptor (so it can only use wired internet)

Powers and abilities:

Manipulation: Electricity (specifically, the manipulation of voltage and current of charge-carrying particles in any medium). Starting output in a typical bolt-style shock (weak/medium/strong) 5000 volts, instant/7500 volts, 0.1 seconds/10000 volts, 0.2 seconds. Midgame output: 7500 volts, 0.1 seconds/13750 volts, 0.3 seconds/20000 volts, 0.5 seconds Endgame output: 13000v, 0.3s / 21000v, 0.7s / 30000v, 1.5s.

Restrictions: Cannot directly manipulate the spin of electrons (magnetism), nor directly manipulate electromagnetic radiation (light), but can affect these indirectly. Besides creation, the electricity follows all normal physics and thus is resisted in all normal ways (for example, having very wet skin will cause electricity to only inflict damage to the skin and surface-level muscle, avoiding the vital organs completely).

Skills before the abduction: "Common Sense+" - Asuka can use her general knowledge to her advantage. Her general knowledge is significantly better than average. "Sharpshooter" - Asuka has a very good aim, and very steady arms. "Unusual Hobbies" - Asuka knows way too much about poisonous substances. "Photo Memory" - Asuka remembers using pictures, rather than words, which is actually useful enough to be a survival skill.

Skills after abduction: None gained.

Relationships:

Acquaintances:
Friends/Allies- Open
Enemies- Open
Family- Assumed Deceased
Lovers- Open (but unlikely, lol)

History
Reserved for character development, because revealing a psychopath's story before the game begins is no fun :P

Misc

Voice actor: Generic Kuudere A
Theme song: Saa...
Battle theme: Shiranai.
Other:

Ooh, ASMR. That's an unusual character trait.

SzYd33R.jpg

General

Name: Ethel
Nicknames: "Grandma"
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Personality

Personality: Ethel is the sweetest and most kind person you could ever hope to meet. She'll act like your grandmother from the moment she lays eyes on you, and will constantly feed you too many homemade cakes. She also has a hilariously badass side; back in the day, she was the European Champion in 3 martial arts, and the British champion in a 4th.
Likes: Ethel, surprisingly, is fascinated by machines of all kinds, even though she has no idea how to use them. She has a whole plethora of other likes too, but her memory isn't the same as it was.
Dislikes: Rude children who don't eat their beans.
Strengths: Ethel is experienced enough to be nearly immune to offense - you could swear bloody murder at her and she wouldn't blink an eye. She's also even less threatening in appearance than a baby sheep, and even the most cold hearted opponents would think twice before hitting her.
Weaknesses: Ethel has mild dementia and sometimes finds herself forgetting things; it's not too serious yet though. She also has arthritis in her left arm, and her muscles are weak. Basically, she's just an old person.
Fears: Ethel is experienced enough to have no irrational fears.

Appearance

Height: 150cm
Weight: Below Average
Body type: Old
Skin: Wrinkly
Eye color: Blue
Hair Color: Grey
Hair Length: See Picture

Inventory

Outfits: I'm not familiar with old person clothes so...
Accessories: Ethel has 7 gold rings on various fingers on her right hand.
Equipment: Ethel carries her trusty Walking Stick, which is more than enough to deal with those pesky kids who insist on playing their terrible music at 2 in the morning.

Powers and abilities:

Manipulation: Dominion (inanimate) - Ethel can command the souls that humans instil within possessions. Humans have a habit of giving personalities to many of their objects, for example, a child's teddy bear that has been at countless tea parties, or Siri, whom the impatient businessman insists is an idiot on purpose. Ethel can command these personalised objects and force them to do things they shouldn't normally be able to do. For example, a named sword that's seen dozens of battles with its owner will gain a soul, and Ethel could then command this sword to gain a keener edge, become lighter or longer, and even designate what it does and doesn't cut (if it doesn't cut something, it will act as a dull blade. If it is commanded to cut something it doesn't normally cut, for example, a rock, it may or may not cut it, depending on the strength of Ethel's ability.)
Restrictions:*
Skills before the abduction: Ethel is the best cook this side of Zimbabwe.
Skills after abduction: Ethel now knows how to brew various alcoholic beverages too, although she has no idea how she knows that.

Relationships:

Acquaintances: All Open - feel free to propose relations. She has 2 kids and 5 grandkids, if anyone wants to make those too, for whatever reason.
Friends/Allies-
Enemies-
Family-
Lovers-

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm sorry, but I'm unable to participate in this rp. Have fun everyone, the story looks great!

Last edited:
Announcement:

Huehuehue....My first as CO-GM...

Okay well the groups that the characters are in when the roleplay starts have been decided!~ Since Sinopa or myself didn't hear about where people want to start with their characters it has been decided on as well. If this impacts your character in anyway just message sinopa or myself and we can possibly change it.

Sooooooo

Onto the groups!~

1. Arima and Charlotte - Staten Island
2. Ethel, Jericho and Asuka - Queens
3. Iris and Justin's future character - Manhatten
4. Letizia, Zion and Aimery - Brooklyn

So your character probably wont be with these characters at first but you'll be moved to meet up with them as the roleplay starts.

If you want to change locations we need to know ASAP.
ALSO!
We need to know what your character will be doing in your firsts posts so please get onto informing us of that.

~.Thank you.~
@Commander Cheesecake
@ROYAL⚝PRIDE™
@Rax Rosetta
@Mischief
@Vio
@Karakui
@Nicias Askani
@Beat

I decided that instead of having everyone in the dark, wondering when we're going to start and whatnot, I'm going to set a date for when this RP will start. The first IC post will be posted on May 9th.

I need you all to finish your CSs (with all the required fields filled out), let me know if you still need to complete your CSs, or if your CSs are not up yet and still need more time to complete them

Also I need to know where your characters are going to be located (Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx, or Staten Island) and what your characters will be doing at the time of the rp (The IC setting is starting on Tuesday, November 17, 2020, at 1:56pm. Your characters will be doing what they normally do on a typical day, there's an example on the signups thread.) I need this info to properly open up the rp. Please message me this info as soon as you can.

If you have any questions, please let me or my Co-GM, Aka~Kitsune know.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Unfortunately I think I am going to withdraw. I decided during my hiatus that I will no longer join large groups ^^; I am sorry deary.

Unfortunately I think I am going to withdraw. I decided during my hiatus that I will no longer join large groups ^^; I am sorry deary.
That's okay. I'm upset to see you go, but I understand how busy your schedule can get. If you don't mind, would you please remove your CSs?

That's okay. I'm upset to see you go, but I understand how busy your schedule can get. If you don't mind, would you please remove your CSs?
I apologize again deary, I just don't think I'd be able to keep up with it. v.v;

Yes, I will delete my Css

I apologize again deary, I just don't think I'd be able to keep up with it. v.v;

Yes, I will delete my Css
That's okay, there will be plenty of other rps we can play together in later on when you're not so busy.

And thanks

It occurs to me that besides the name "New York" I actually know literally nothing about New York, so... I'll just drop the characters in at the end to wherever is looking lonely. I kinda wanna give Ethel a Brooklyn accent though...

It occurs to me that besides the name "New York" I actually know literally nothing about New York, so... I'll just drop the characters in at the end to wherever is looking lonely. I kinda wanna give Ethel a Brooklyn accent though...
Oh crap, I just realized your characters are in the same group! So sorry about that, this is totally my fault. We're going to move Ethel somewhere as soon as Aka-tan comes online. I have a few ideas of where to move her but she won't be moved to Brooklyn because we already have 3 there. That's not stopping her from having a Brooklyn accent, could have been raised there or something. Again sorry about this, it will be fixed ASAP

• Name: Allistair "Albatross" Buchannon
    Nicknames: "Albatross" "The Iron Forge"
    Titles: Former Blacksmith.
    Birthday: October 13th
    Blood type: O Negative
    Sexual Orientation: Asexual, leans towards females
    Symbol:

Personality before abduction: Diligent, Workaholic, Old
    Fashioned/Traditional. Allistair was very much a tireless
    laborer with an addiction for perfection. He made a meager
    wage crafting elegant blades and various tools for private
    collectors and contractors. He never much cared for being
    liked or having friends, but rather focused on being
    necessary, possessing traits or skills that made people need
    him.

Personality after abduction: All previous characteristics
    focused and magnified with greater intensity.

• Hard work.
  • Cats.
  • Pizza.
  • Silence.
  • Fire.
  • Practicing with his blades.

Dislikes:
  • Condescending/Lazy people.
  • Dogs.
  • Religious zealots.
  • Large groups of people.
  • Authoritarians.
  • Unappreciative/Ungrateful people

Strengths:
  • Chiseled Physique
  • Good work ethic
  • Blacksmith/Metal-working skills
  • Self-taught Martial artist.
  • Stubborn

Weaknesses:
  • Pride
  • Easily angered when insulted.
  • Social anxiety.
  • Addictive personality.
  • Sensitive to the plight of women and children.

Fears:
  • Spiders.
  • Insects.
  • Always being alone.
  • Dying because of his addictions.
Morality: True Neutral
Etiquette: Blunt, but respectful.
Attitude: Aloof, Indifferent,
Outlook on Life: "It was my dream to be the greatest
blade-smith in the world...the world changed, but my dream
didn't
."

Perception: "What happened...is a tragedy, but our world
was heading for that one way or another.
"

Standpoint: "I survived, adapted and made myself
necessary in the former...now I shall do the same in the
current world.
"

Philosophy:"Help me and I will offer the same courtesy.
Betray me and I will leave you to die alone. Anyone
else...isn't my concern. I am prepared...to survive, not to be
your friend.
"

Taboos: Never hurt women or children in front of him.
Never touch any of his metal or his pocket-watch.

Appearance

Height: 6ft, 0 in
Weight: 195lbs.
Body type: Athletic
Skin: Worn/Tanned.
Hygiene: Well maintained.
Face shape: Rounded.
Eye color: Green/Grey
Hair Color: Dark Reddish Brown
Hair Length: Extends to just below his ears.
Hair Type: Coarse, Wavy
Hair Style: Long spikes along his forehead which spread
along his entire scalp, sometimes his hair is ruffled/askew,
the spikes seem natural.

Piercings: 1 In his left eyebrow, 3 in each ear in vertical
rows.

Inventory

Casual outfits: Yellow tunic, Grey cargo pants, leather
boots. Sunglasses.

Formal outfits: Red Collared shirt with the sleeves cut off,
Yellow vest, Black and red pinstriped slacks, leather boots,
askew, loosened tie hanging around his neck.

Combat outfits: Chain Mail-tunic(hand-crafted), Adjoining
Chain-mail for his neck. Fore-arm guards from make-shift
steel. Cargo pants lined with kevlar he's scavenged, Laced
Combat boots.

Accessories: Small, Gold Pocket-watch,

Equipment: Two iron daggers, Iron Shield, Iron
Warhammer.(Crafted Pre-Crisis.) Various smithing tools he keeps in a sack slung over his back.

Powers and abilities:

Manipulation: Metal

Restrictions: Having recently discovered his ability, he is
oblivious to it's scope and potential. Very much a novice
playing with fire. He is restricted by his own imagination
and is unaware of what triggers the manipulation or to what
degree.

Skills before the abduction: Forge-Work, Smithing,
Sword/Edged Fighting.

Skills after abduction: Innate knowledge of how to build
and construct not just tools and blades, but entire
structures(Architecture). Minor First Aid.

Relationships:

Acquaintances:
Friends/Allies-N/A
Enemies-N/A
Family- Presumed dead.
Lovers-N/A

History:

Allistair was born into a poor family in Queens. His father
was a construction foreman and descended from a long line
of blacksmiths/bladesmiths. His mother stayed at home to
tend to both him and the house. From a young age Allistair
loved forges and watching his father craft blades in his
personal workshop. While other children played with toys,
Allistair would spend all day with his father on his days off,
being his little helper. As Allistair grew older, he took up
forgework as an addiction/hobby, winning many state level
and several national level smithing events.

By the time he was in his twenties, Allistair had opened his
own smithing shop and made a meager wage from his
widely appraised craftsmanship. Though, it felt like life had
passed him by in some way, he felt a void in his core. He'd
never felt the inclination to make friends or fall in love, his
only love had always been the forge, since he first saw one.
Taking something otherwise unbreakable or useless and
bending it to your will, creating something masterful out of
something useless. Though simply crafting blades and tools
wasn't enough, he eventually began training himself with his
'weapons'. Learning through testing about appropriate
weights and necessary length or width of his weapons until
he'd perfected them.

The day he vanished he wasn't afraid. He'd felt an eerie
calm wash over him that day, a graceful serenity. He knew when he returned that he was different despite having no memory of where he'd gone or for how long and that the world was different. Though once he again he stood unabashed, considering the post-apocalyptic world as a new challenge for himself to overcome.

Misc

Voice actor:
Theme song:
Battle theme: Bar9 - Before the Storm
Other:

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Amory.png
#00cc66
tumblr_n34bdnUrfb1rc4l8ao1_500.gif
[fieldbox=, #00cc66, solid]
THE CHILDISH COMEDIAN

01. GENERAL

NAME
Amory Emeka Bellamy
EM-ə-ree (Means "Home Power" in English/Germanic)
eh-MEH-kah (Means "God did great deeds" in African/Nigerian)
Bell-uh-Me (Means "beautiful friend" in English/French)

NICKNAMES
Mo, Mek, Skater Prince, Arcade Champion, Gamer Pro, Party Starter

BIRTHDAY
4/20

BLOODTYPE
AB+

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Bisexual

SYMBOL
[spoili]
1206564122261537490johnny_automatic_Land_recreation_symbols_22.svg.hi.png

[/spoili]

02. PERSONAL

photo.jpg

PBA
Amory's personality before the abduction was like most people his age, fun, ready to take on the world and thinking nothing could hurt him. He had the mindset of a daredevil and a hippy mixed together, always up to do anything no matter how dangerous it might've seemed to other people. He knows how to start a party and he knows how to make the party go on for hours, he hates being bored and will make any situation into something fun. Amory is not around for drama and bullshit, he hates arguing and would rather walk away before getting into a physical fight and having to beat the crap out of someone for some stupid reason. He has a peaceful aura about him that just makes most people feel safe and relaxed when he's around.

He's a very optimistic person and tries to see the best in everyone, even people who to most are the worst of the worst, he'll give them another chance but that's the last one they'll get from him. Some people think that Amory must drink ten energy drinks a day since he is always energetic and is never one to say that he's tired or ready to go... he's usually the last one to go home even when the party has ended four hours earlier. He loves to have fun and loves getting attention, bad or good, as long as he has someone watching him, he'll be a happy boy.

He can become very childish and stubborn when things don't go the way he wants them too. He was spoiled when he was little, thanks to his parents being both big time Business Execs in New York, he got everything he ever wanted... and that made him into a childish and conceited guy. He tends to shut everyone out when he's upset and won't talk to anyone until he gets an apology or someone compliments him... seriously, if someone says something nice about him, Amory will get over being upset.

When it comes to Skating and Gaming, those are two of the main things that make up his personal life, that and dating. He knows about most skateboard brands and which ones are the best and he has plenty of high-scores in most of the more popular video games and he loves to tell anyone who is willing to listen about his scores and how awesome he is. He wouldn't admit it but he is a very cocky guy and most people notice how vain he is within just a few hours of being around him. He takes more time to talk about himself than to listen to other people talk about themselves.

He'll never change his cocky and energetic ways for anyone, he likes being the guy he is... even if other people think he can be too much most of the time. He's a party starter and he knows how to get the crowd excited and less tense in situations that are usually intense. He likes to make jokes at the wrong times and he gets a lot of death stares when he does say some stupid joke, trying to make people laugh when they don't want to. Amory can be a bit much to handle but with him around, without a doubt there will be some interesting events with him involved.

PAA
Amory's personality didn't change that much after the abduction, it was more like his personality evolved a bit for the better. He is still the energetic and cocky guy that people know and sort of love but he has also gain some maturity and actually knows when to shut his huge mouth and when to be serious... even though he does have some moments when he just wings it and says the worst jokes at the worst times. He's a Mature Kid really, learning more about himself and learning how to use his mind more than to just talk about himself or act like an idiot. He still is a bit childish and goofy but he has more intelligence than before so he's a smart child now...

Skating. Partying. Gaming. Family Guy. Doritos. Mountain Dew. Light Exercise. Swimming. Girls. Guys. Money. Bright Colors. Tight Jeans. Youtube. Photos. Vacations. Leaving High School. Rap Music. Trap Music. R&B. Rock. Jokes. Old People. Babies.

DISLIKES
Getting called a Brat. People calling him a Kid. School. Fighting. Drama. Candy Corn. Ties.

STRENGTHS
|| Physically Strong || Somewhat Intelligent || Fast || Flexible || Caring || Loyal || Charming ||

WEAKNESSES
|| Childish || Reckless || Stubborn || Not That Intelligent || Naive At Times || Pacifist Towards Humans ||

FEARS
The Corrupted for one.
His family being turned into The Corrupted.
Heights.

MORALITY
Amory believes that everything happens for a reason and if it comes down to only two solutions, he'll pick the one that keeps the majority of the world safe and would rather sacrifice himself before anyone else... going out like a True Hero.

ETIQUETTE
He has doesn't have any... he's very open and has no filter.

ATTITUDE
Loud. Energetic. Cocky. Funny.

OUTLOOK ON LIFE
Even when things look like they will never get better, Amory will always believe that something better is right over the darken horizon.

PERCEPTION
He sees things in his own way, if something is suppose to happen, it'll happen and he will just have to go with the flow and ride out the storm until it's over and a rainbow breaks through the clouds.

STANDPOINT
Amory isn't afraid to tell anyone his views and what he believes in... if someone has a problem with how he feels about things then that's their issue.

PHILOSOPHY
Always do what you want to do, never let your fears hold you back.

TABOOS
Murder of another Human... unless Corrupted.
Smoking.
Drinking.
Senseless Violence.

03. APPEARANCE

HEIGHT
6'2"

WEIGHT
196 lbs.

BODY TYPE
|| Athletic || Healthy || Fit || Well-Defined ||

SKIN
Light Brown

HYGIENE
Great. He might not have the best manners but Amory does keep his body as clean as a whistle.

EYE COLOR
Hazel-Brown

HAIR COLOR
Ombré

HAIR LENGTH
High Upwards

HAIR TYPE
Coarse & Thick

HAIR STYLE
High Top Fade with an Ombré affect.

SCARS/BRANDS
Amory has a skin condition called Vitiligo, which is a disease that causes the loss of skin color in blotches (for darker skinned people it's white blotches) on the spot, he has it just right under his bottom lip and right above his chin and that's the only place where it is.

PIERCINGS
Left Eyebrow. Two Lip Rings. Nipples. A Gauge in his Left Ear.

TATTOOS
Multiple ones all over his body.

BIRTHMARKS
A crown shaped birthmark on the back of his neck.

04. POWERS & ABILITIES

B3D63iICIAAdm0O.jpg

MANIPULATION
AURA

RESTRICTIONS
Amory can only manipulate his own aura and not others.
Right now, Amory has to concentrate (Meditate sometimes) to use the more powerful aspects of his power, like generating an aura of different elements but he is getting better at controlling that and the other aspects.
Amory is more proficient with The First Aura (Muladhara/Red/Physical) right now, being able to enhance his own speed and strength with some concentration.

SBA
|| Fast || Agility || Gaming || Resourceful || Leadership || Skateboarding ||

SAA
|| Combat Skills || Tracking ||

05. RELATIONSHIPS

tumblr_nm6v9gn8VD1r6y9hwo1_500.jpg

FRIENDS/ALLIES
Chuck Marks/Best-Friend/19/Alive
Taylor Hunt/Best-Friend/18/Alive

ENEMIES
The Corrupted
Authority

FAMILY
Maurice Bellamy/Father/39/Alive
Furaha Bellamy/Mother/38/Alive

LOVERS
Plenty...

[/fieldbox]​

• Love
That ability seems much too multipurpose imo. My character had to be restricted to only directly controlling Electricity, not magnetism and whatnot too, so I think Aura Manipulation should be limited to a single aspect of it too.

• Love
That ability seems much too multipurpose imo. My character had to be restricted to only directly controlling Electricity, not magnetism and whatnot too, so I think Aura Manipulation should be limited to a single aspect of it too.
There is Seven Parts of The Aura so that the whole power in one, he's not using the other powers that go with it only the ones that go with the colors... he wouldn't have Aura Manipulation if he didn't have all seven parts that different than Electromagnetism since it's made up of other parts that don't have to be together to work unlike Aura.

• Love
General
58725eee7fcf4d8b7b9e0c27f25e6c3f.jpg
Name: Alex Deveraux
Nicknames: "Dev"
Titles: TBD
Birthday:
Blood type: AB-
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Symbol:

Personality

Personality before abduction: Before the abduction, Alex was very disciplined. He was a pro-fighter so he had a regular routine that he stuck to, he had structure. He was calculating with his time, whether it be during his training, in the ring, or in his everyday life. He was a very organized and easy going guy. Although he had a schedule and routine that he stuck to, he was able to adapt to change if it were absolutely necessary. He was a bit of a stickler when it came to things, not really liking them to suddenly change.

Personality after abduction: After his return, it appeared that he pulled a bit of an one-eighty in personality. Where he use to like structure, he no longer cared for structure. He preferred to do things as he felt the need or want to do them, he disliked any short of structured scheduling that was supposed to outline his activities. He was more of a free-spirit now, more spontaneous, and with a bit of an attitude change. Where he used to be easy going, he is now a bit more rambunctious and quick to speak and act before thinking things through. A lot more outspoken and wild than he use to be, with an aura of danger about him.

Likes: Fighting, television, training, sour candy, spicy food, music, and pizza

Dislikes: Silence, Stillness, Dogs, enclosed and tight spaces, having movement restricted.
Strengths: Close quarter combat, agility, and determination
Weaknesses: Easily taunted, Doesn't listen well to others, uncooperative, and impulsive

Fears: Being trapped in a small space

Appearance
4c7bdf6d9c0d8c30e53752191aaf81b2.jpg34faf70d316128c9e126f921ec2ee405.jpg

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 225
Body type: Lean and muscular
Skin: Caucasian
Hygiene: Good
Face shape:
Eye shape:
Eye color:
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Shoulder l
Hair Type:
Hair Style: Spiked and layer
Scars/brands: x-shaped scar on left cheek
Piercings:
Birthmarks:

Inventory

Casual outfits: Faded jeans, comfortable sneakers, and a t-shirt. Or if he's not dressed that way then he's got gym shorts on and a tank top or t-shirt on. He tends to prefer to dress in loose form fitting attire, in case the need to act or move quickly arises.

Formal outfits: He has a 3 piece suit that his ex had helped him pick. Brown pants, white button up, but he doesn't wear the tie or vest that brings it all together.

Combat outfits: Same as his casual wear

Accessories: 2 rings on both hands on both his index and middle fingers

Makeup:
Equipment:
Trinkets: A bracelet that was the last gift given to him by his ex

Powers and abilities:

Manipulation
Air Empowerment

Restrictions
As of now it only effects his strength and durability; Requires intense concentration and focus to boost these attributes, and leaves him quite exhausted after the exertion, requiring time to recover from such overexertion.

Skills before the abduction: Martial Arts and a little bit of cooking

Skills after abduction: Tracking/stalking, Ki awareness/animal instinct

Relationships:

Acquaintances: TBD
Friends/Allies- TBD
Enemies- TBD
Family- TBD
Lovers- Kara Durst (Ex) TBD

History
WIP

Misc

Voice actor: Rick Gomez
Theme song:
Battle theme:
Other: (other things that may have changed after the abduction [specify if this is the case], random stuff that isn't categorized above)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

33e18a884788efd904089fd3f13810f7.jpg

Name: Kara Durst

Nicknames: K-D
Titles: The Unshakeable
Birthday:
Blood type: O-
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Symbol:

Personality

Personality before abduction: In her line of work, as an actress, she is meant to be a whole variety of different things, but at the end of the day she has to shed all those made up personas. She's a bit of Chameleon though, off screen she presents a bit bitchy in nature and a bit like a drama queen, but its well aware that she can also have a short fuse.
Personality after abduction: She's a lot more calm. She seems to be more calculating and observing, choosing her words and actions after analyzing the situation. Her fuse is a bit longer than it use to be, but one it expires, it's not a pretty sight

Likes: Reading, Sudoku, Sour candy, yoga, running, and swimming

Dislikes: Spiders, snakes, sweet foods, soda, and Chinese food

Strengths: Adaptability & mental toughness

Weaknesses: Can be persuaded if it benefits her, only loyal to herself

Fears: Fire

Appearance

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 115
Body type: Lean and toned
Skin: lightly but evenly tanned (Caucasian)
Hygiene:
Face shape:
Eye shape:
Eye color: Cognac
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Mid-back long
Hair Type:
Hair Style: Straight
Scars/brands:
Piercings: Both ears have three holes and she has a tongue ring, although she rarely wears it
Birthmarks: Dripping heart shaped birthmark on her left inner thigh

Inventory

Casual outfits: Jeans or yoga pants and a T-shirt

Formal outfits: The latest hot dress

Combat outfits: Yoga pants and t-shirt

Accessories: A necklace that Alex bought her

Makeup: The essentials

Equipment: fitbit watch

Trinkets:

Powers and abilities:

Manipulation
Earth Manipulation

Restrictions
As of now the only thing she can manipulate is sand

Skills before the abduction: Cooking, basic fighting skills, basic flexibility and agility

Skills after abduction: Enhanced combat skills, enhanced flexibility and agility, enhanced perception (attention to detail), strategic battle mind, and calm under extreme pressure

Relationships:

Acquaintances:TBD
Friends/Allies- TBD
Enemies-TBD
Family-TBD
Lovers- Alex Deveraux (Ex) TBD

History
WIP

Misc

Voice actor: Wendee Lee
Theme song:
Battle theme:
Other: (other things that may have changed after the abduction [specify if this is the case], random stuff that isn't categorized above)​

Last edited:
  • Love
The fuck kind of shitty power is Air Empowerment!?

"Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with air or wind, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the air or even slow or stop aging."

That encompasses literally every possible application of every possible skill since it doesn't actually give any limitations except that they need to be in contact with "air" - a feat accomplished simply by not being in space!

Also @WanderingWriter you should write out the descriptions of skills instead of just providing a link to their wiki entry so the GM knows which parts of the ability you plan to use, and which limitations you plan to set.

Status
Not open for further replies.