Be "Prepared" (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck kind of shitty power is Air Empowerment!?

"Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with air or wind, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the air or even slow or stop aging."

That encompasses literally every possible application of every possible skill since it doesn't actually give any limitations except that they need to be in contact with "air" - a feat accomplished simply by not being in space!

Also @WanderingWriter you should write out the descriptions of skills instead of just providing a link to their wiki entry so the GM knows which parts of the ability you plan to use, and which limitations you plan to set.
Karakui, I am the GM. Quit jumping on literally everyone the moment they post their ability. As a GM it's my job to talk to the players about their abilities, make sure they're following the rules, and find their limitations, and that's exactly what I did last night.

I've done it twice. It's not "literally everybody".

I've done it twice. It's not "literally everybody".
It shouldn't have been done at all. Please stop doing it.
All of the CSs have to get approved before they join, I send them messages with whether or not their characters have been accepted and list any changes that need to be made so that they are within the rules to make it fair for everyone. Not everything happens here where everyone can see it.
If you have any more problems, please send them to me in a message so we're not cluttering up the signups thread.

Karakui. Sinopa is the GM and if any power was incompatible with the rp or ridiculous she would speak to them. That's her job and mine as GM. You don't need to "jump" on people as its been phrased. If you had an issue you could take it to me or Sinopa and we would give a response. Please remember that someone has taken time on their cs, the gms have no issue with it but then this happens. I'd hate it personally if this happened to me. In fact, my own character, Letizia doesn't really have a manipulation in that sense, more of the fact at this point she is just really "generating" poison. Later on it will be "manipulaltion". Is there an issue with this?

Please next time Pm one or both of us instead of this.

If it escaped your notice, Sinopa already dealt with it, so now you're the one "jumping" unnecessarily.

Actually no. I'm the Co-Gm. Sure I'm busy in real life right now so I'm not around as much as Sinopa is right now but I still am here. Also, Sinopa keeps me up to date with this thread, new characters and stuff like this. I thought the character to be fine. I am simply making the point that It doesn't appear that you considered the rper when you decided to have a rant. I honestly cannot stand things like this so as CoGm I thought to say something, which I have done.

th.jpg

Name: Korin
Nicknames: Ko
Titles: Sleeping Tiger
Birthday:
Blood type: B+
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Symbol:

Personality

Personality before abduction: Korin has been through a lot and due to that he tends to have a understanding that he doesn't have all the answers. As such, he tends to lean to the side of being more of a listener than a talker, choosing to try to understand a situation before making a move. He is cautious and wise, choosing to use his own life's experience to make judgement calls and also trying to give advice where he can. His silence isn't to be taken as passive or as a weakness, for he is simply a sleeping dragon.

Personality after abduction: His personality was simply amplified and a bit more refined. He now is quicker to analyze a situation and quick to give his take on events unfolding. While violence is sometimes appropriate, he uses it only as a last resort or if he sees that things are inevitably going to end up that way. While he is against being the first to strike, he also isn't naïve enough to allow himself to fall victim to someone or something that has their mind wrapped around doing him or those around him harm.

Likes: Chess, Shogi, Go (game), Reading, meditating, logging in his journal, structure, and keeping his body in shape

Dislikes: Rambunctious youths, unyielding personalities, pushy people, those who don't respect their elders, know-it-alls, and snakes.

Strengths: His open-mindedness allows for him to see things from another's perspective, his knowledge allows him to give insight as well as deduce and analyze a situation or set of circumstances. His discipline allows him to remain calm and level-headed under duress, and his proactive nature allows for him to make sound judgement where others might falter or not know what to do.

Weaknesses: He's stubborn in his ways and has a tendency to be overcritical of those who he sees making mistakes. As he's withdrawn himself from others, he can be a bit stingy at times and in the right set of circumstances can be downright ruthless. Known to be patronizing and sarcastic, and a little bit aloof.

Fears: Having to put a family member down, if they've become a Corrupted

Morality: What must be done to ensure that I see another day must be done

Etiquette: His bedside manner could use some work

Attitude: Neutral

Outlook on Life: Slightly pessimistic

Perception:

Standpoint:

Philosophy: When faced with uncertainty, it's always better to make the first move, for standing in place makes you the easier target

Taboos: The norms in today's society

Appearance

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 230
Body type: Athletic and toned
Skin: White and tanned
Hygiene:
Face shape:
Eye shape:
Eye color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: base of the neck
Hair Type:
Hair Style: layered wavy and unkempt
Scars/brands: Scars on his torso and a few on his back
Piercings:
Birthmarks:

Inventory

Casual outfits: Jeans, flannel, and an undershirt with a heavy jacket

Formal outfits: Business attire

Combat outfits: prefers to be in casual wear although doesn't mind wearing his formal clothes, as they feel a lot lighter

Accessories:
Makeup:
Equipment:
Trinkets: A log book that was gifted to him by his wife, a pendant from his son, and a bracelet from his daughter

Powers and abilities:

Manipulation: Chi Infusion
Restrictions: The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with chi energy, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency. However, he can currently only use it on weapons in his possession.

Skills before the abduction: Tracking, Martial Arts, Battle field awareness, topographic analysis, strategic mind, and close quarter and knife and small arms proficiency
Skills after abduction: A more refined version of his own skills

Relationships

Acquaintances: TBD
Friends/Allies- TBD
Enemies- TBD
Family- Aria (Wife), Sachi (Daughter) Rin (Son)
Lovers- TBD

WIP

Misc

Voice actor: John Swasey (Van Hohenheim from FMA Brotherhood)
Theme song:
Battle theme:
Other:​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
face_study__skyrim__lydia_by_tekkoontan-d4x63vk.jpg

[spoili]((drawing by tekkoontan of "Lydia" tekkoontan.deviantart.com))[/spoili]

General

Name:Rococo Raux
Nicknames: N/A
Titles: N/A
Birthday:8/27
Blood type: O-
Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual

Personality

Personality before abduction: Rococo was always a busybody, trying to learn in different ways because of her severe lack of sight, but struggled to maintain with her peers. She found herself to be a loner, dying for attention and friendship though she couldn’t relate to many people. Instead, she explored every last inch of New York, creating a visual replica of it in her mind by touch and listening to the sounds of the bustling city. Rococo, always curious, made acquaintances along the way during her mini adventures.
Most can say Rococo was a bit clueless to how the world worked and society ran. She had no social cues or skills beside the most basic and seemed to always put her foot in her mouth when she spoke. Those who understood Rococo taught her the best she could.

Personality after abduction: Rococo always had a bubbly personality even through all the destruction and chaos around the city due to her very poor vision. She imagined her own would without the pain, making her seem very unsympathetic and unremorseful. Rococo is a very curious young woman, her hands always digging around in rubble to find treasure and other trinkets. Her mind is always racing, either by discovering the world around her by sound or touch, or talking to anyone nearby. Rococo is always jittery, unable to truly rest.
When someone tries to destroy or disprove her imaginary world, Rococo goes on the defensive by raising her voice and debating or simply leaving. While she doesn’t see herself as a loner, Rococo comes across as too much trouble and work, forcing the teen to be on her own.
Having zero skills in combat, Rococo manages to survive by staying one step ahead by using her incredible abilities of sound. She can only hide and pray that the danger passes her.

-Animals
-Lemon cake with tea
-Crowded locations with plenty of solid objects
-Peaceful, quiet days and nights
-Meeting new people and casual introductions
-Searching for treasure and other trinkets/treasure hunting
-Exploring the world through the sense of touch
-Adventures with friends

Dislikes

-Loud sounds and ambient noises
-Open, clear spaces
-Being alone
-Bugs, rats and other critters that plague New York
-Vomit inducing smells
-Overbearing and controlling people

Strengths

-Curiosity: Always curious about the world and objects around her, Rococo makes for the perfect student in her personal quest of understanding.
-Kind, gentle soul: Rococo is one of the few around who has a kind heart and never makes judgement of anyone even when those around do.
-Brave: Maybe her lack of vision causes Rococo to be braver than the average person since she is unable to truly see the dangers in front of her.
-Cheerleader: Always cheering for others to accomplish even the smallest of goals.
-Street smart: Exploring New York alone before the abduction made Rococo very knowledgeable about her environment, where everything is and when something is out of place.
-Tough: No one can bully Rococo. She will stand up to those stronger and more mature to either defend or protect herself or friends around her.
-Independent: While Rococo rather be around friends, she’s capable of being and surviving on her own.

Weaknesses

-Curiosity: Rococo is unable to tell the difference when curiosity can be for good and when it can lead to risky situations.
-Gullible: As long as someone makes their statement sound as fact, Rococo will believe it without a second thought.
-Emotional cues: Another downside of being visually impaired, Rococo is unable to read or pick up other’s emotions and moods.
-Attachment issues: Due to not having friends, Rococo can quickly become attach to anyone that shows an ounce of kindness to her.
-Personal world: Rococo has created her own world inside her mind that is completely the opposite of the real world around her. Many times she talks from her own world’s point of view, creating confusion to those around her. She will fight to justify her own world, claiming it to be more of a reality than the one around.

Fears

-A dark world in her mind
-Being forever alone
-Being able to see like a regular person

Etiquette: Rococo knows her please and thank you, what not to do while eating, and all the other basic etiquette a human should know.
Attitude: A loudmouth, chatterbox that doesn’t know when to keep quiet unless something else catches her attention.
Outlook on Life: Despite everything, she has a happy outlook on life
Perception: Everything is good no matter how bad.

Appearance

Height: 5’4
Weight: 120lbs
Body type: Boy shape, lean
Skin: Tan
Hygiene: Whenever she comes across a hot shower, she will bathe, wash her hair and brush her teeth
Eye color: Cloudy light brown
Hair Color: Chestnut
Hair Length: Short
Hair Type: Loose, fluffy curls
Hair Style: Pixie/boy cut
Scars/brands: N/A
Piercings: N/A
Birthmarks: N/A

Inventory

Casual outfits: A sports bra underneath a white T-shirt and a gray sweater jacket. She wears cut off jean shorts, black leggings, and high flip flops as she mostly prefers to go bare feet. On her head is a green beanie.
Formal outfits: N/A
Combat outfits: The same as her casual but with leather boots, fingerless leather gloves, and sound enhancing headphones
Accessories: Plastic beaded bracelets along both arms
Makeup: N/A
Equipment: Sound enhancing headphones, couple of batteries, a pocket knife and some matches
Trinkets: N/A

Powers and abilities

Manipulation: Sound, specifically echolocation

Restrictions

-Crowded, object filled places where sound can bounce off from and return to her, giving her “sight”. Open spaces free of objects will not work as the sound will continue to travel for a far distance to find an object to the point she’s unable to hear it.
-Loud sounds will cover up Rococo’s personal sounds, making it unable for her to “see” and register the environment in her mind.
-If Rococo somehow becomes temporary deaf, she is unable to use her powers at all.

Skills before the abduction

-Scavenger: Rococo loves to dig through garbage and piles of rubble for treasure and other gadgets/trinkets
-Gatherer: Unable to cook, Rococo gathered edible fruits and vegetables from parks and other areas.
-Merchant: Any of her treasures were usually sold or traded for other important items.
Skills after abduction: No new skills are added besides a better understanding of her power.
Relationships:

Acquaintances: Aaron James Cross
Friends/Allies: TBD
Enemies: TBD

Family:
-Mom: Missing
-Dad: Corrupted
-Brother: Missing

Lovers-N/A

History
((WIP))

Last edited by a moderator:
4892e350efb9b63ebba3b05ed38e0276.jpg

General

Name:
Grant Kazaki
“Name’s Grant.”
Nicknames:
Kaz
“For those of you that find Grant too long and Kazaki too moonspeakish to say… Seriously, it’s not that hard.”
Titles:
TBD
“Yes, please address me as your majesty… Gimme a break.”
“Yes, I’m not at the drinking age yet. Good thing it all tastes like crap so I’m not missing much.”
Birthday:
September 11, 2001
“Oh, ha, ha ha! 9/11! So funny AND original. Please, keep laughing. You won't lose a couple teeth or anything.”
Blood type:
O+
“I wasn’t aware I would be going through a blood transfusion anytime soon.”
“...Really?”
Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual
“Yeah… I don’t bat for the same team.”
Symbol:
N/A
“...What?”

Personality

Personality before abduction:
Grant before the abduction was a rather geeky, scrawny little fourteen-year-old kid. He honestly could not have been more stereotypical of what could be called a “nerd”. Grant, while extremely timid and weak-hearted, was, and in some ways still is, genuinely one of the nicest people you'd have ever encountered. Despite harassment towards himself due to his hobbies and personality as well as the depression brought on by it, he never sought to bring down or curse others, even the transgressors. Rather, the boy just tried his best to help who he could with what he could and live through his life. He wasn’t the kind of person to hold grudges if the wrongdoer is truly apologetic and would honestly have taken a bullet for those he held close, despite his usual cowardice. Rather, the only time in which what bravery Grant possessed would show is when his friends were the ones at stake, not him.

Much of a scaredy-cat, and not just towards those that mean him ill will, Grant found it difficult to deal with a variety of situations ranging from bullies harassing him to… simply looking a girl in the eye. One thing Grant undoubtedly had trouble in is with women as he instantly would become a flustered, stuttering and stammering mess. His innocent looks and docile persona made him good for persuasion or keeping people calm, but when physical trouble reared its head he'd be damn-near useless save for a meat-shield.

“Ergo, a pansy.”

Personality after abduction:
An almost complete contrast to his earlier persona. Brash, blatant, uncaring of rules, regulations and social norms he finds "fake" or pointless or that Grant honestly doesn't care about much.

While before Grant would timidly allow himself to be yelled at by some bully, the current Grant will gladly either tell him to go shove something up his backend, if not outright deck him. Whereas prior he would see a woman and immediately recede into a heap of shyness, now he greets them normally, possibly even blatantly gawking at their "assets" before justifying his behavior as normal for a healthy nineteen year-old man.

In this sense, Grant actually gained a bit of maturity. He doesn't get flustered at things sexual and can talk about such subjects shamelessly and at face-value. Often he understands the motives and behavior of others and typically doesn't get enraged. While often behaving like a crude delinquent, Grant is just as scholarly as he used to be and seems to particularly care for The Catcher in the Rye, often quoting the protagonist Holden or calling things "phony" and "fake" in much the same fashion. Mostly unlike former self, who’d try to avoid a fight whenever possible, he now realizes that some idiots either need to calm down or just plain won't listen to reason and, as such, the only way to make any progress with them is to thoroughly beat the logic into them.

“Ergo, a badass.”

-Anime-
-Black-
-Older women-

“I know what you’re thinking. Not THAT old!”
-Sushi-
-Catcher in the Rye-

Dislikes:
-Wimps-
-Spicy food-
-These… blood-fucked things… (zambies)-
-Losing-
-Bullshit-

Strengths:
-Street fighter-
-Perceptive and Observant-
-Honest-
-Kind and has a hard time not helping people (Though he doesn’t exactly show it)-
-Confident-

Weaknesses:
-Stubborn-
-Combative-
-Blunt-
-Has a hard time not helping people-
-Comes off as an ass-

Fears:
Grant only really fears what he was before; weak. He fears being weak again; too weak to protect himself, to protect people he cares about, even to lend aid to those he encounters that need it. He fears being the runt that can’t do anything but run, hide or tremble in adversity.
"...Shut up."

Morality:
Grant doesn’t think much of killing or taking a life and seems to cater towards coming to the defense of “the little guy”. Tries to do what he feels is best, nothing more, nothing less.

Etiquette:
“...Fucking really?”

Attitude:
Blunt and a smartass, yet one that is kind despite first impression.
“Isn’t this just a summary of the personality section? You guys are just too lazy to read all those paragraphs, aren’t you?”

Outlook on Life:
Live best you can because life is unpredictable.
“Basically do what you think is best cause shit happens.”

Philosophy:
Live, try hard at what you do and do what you feel is right.
“Ergo… do what you think is best… cause shit happens.”

Taboos:
N/A
“Yeah… I could go down the list of what I find friggin' creepy, but how about I let you know whenever I come across it?”

Appearance

Height:
5’9”
“Hey, it’s above-average for where my family’s from. I’m asian, not one of these black basketball players.”
Weight:
156 lbs
“...I don’t have anything witty to say here, so… uh… fuck the metric system.”
Body type:
Lean, slightly toned
“I lift… Okay, I’m not a champion weight-lifter, but I can kick some ass.”
Skin:
Pale
“-as-all-hell.”

Hygiene:
Fine
“...Are we going on a date or something?”
Face shape: N/a
Eye shape: N/a
“Yeah… I’m not writing anything on these two… Maybe… look at the picture?!”

Eye color:
Hazel (Right), Teal (Left)
“It's called Heterochromia! It's a common thing! Well, it would be if it didn't show up after the whole Hoodini crap."
Hair Color:
Very, very bleach-blonde
“No! I don’t dye my damn hair! It’s not white! It’s a very light blonde! My mom is European.”
Hair Length:
To ears
“No, I don’t need a haircut.”
Hair Style:
Slightly disheveled and hand-combed
“If you wanna lose a couple of your teeth, call it a Bieber cut. Come on, I dare you.”
Scars/brands:
N/A
“Yeah, maybe if any of those jock losers or thugs actually knew how to fight.”
Piercings:
N/A
“Yeah…! No.”
Birthmarks:
N/A
“...What? Whaddaya want to me say here?”

Inventory

56f32b506df1d.jpeg

Casual outfits:
A simple long-sleeved or short-sleeved shirt with some shorts and sneakers.
Formal outfits:
N/A
Combat outfits:
His trademark fur-lined black coat covering a white T-shirt and black jeans and sneakers.
“What? I’m a dude. I don’t put extra care into picking out my outfit for the day. It’s whatever I feel like. And as for that formal crap… Really? Really?”
Accessories:
N/A
Makeup:
N/A
“...You’re kidding right?”
Equipment:
Switchblade with an intricate skull design on the handle, Stun gun
“For that extra touch when just beating the crap out of someone isn’t enough.”
Trinkets:
What looks to be an odd singular dog tag with “A/0” inscribed on it.
“Don’t ask. None of your business.”

Powers and abilities

Manipulation:
Bone Manipulation
Restrictions:
Grant possesses what can only be considered to be the manipulation of bone, or his own rather. This power includes the reshaping of, creation, protrusion, excretion and firing of his own bones, as well needless to say that he would be capable of healing his own bones at an advanced rate. An impressive ability to say the least, so what’s the drawback? Pain. Pain would be the greatest one. It shouldn’t have to be said that protruding bone from your body, or even altering that which is inside you in any way, even simply advancing the healing process, is extremely painful. Aside from that, the larger that of which he is manipulating or creating is, the more time it takes, meaning he can’t simply shoot out a barrage of large spikes instantly from his arms. Smaller, bullet-sized shards, possibly, though the pain is still there. Grant has the option of taking things slower in order to reduce the pain to a more tolerable amount and, in the example of the “bullets”, he could carefully start to protrude them from his skin before firing them off. It would still sting, needless to say, but to a much lesser account.

“It’s weird, fucking awesome! And… painful.”

Skills Before Abduction:
Booksmart, Nonthreatening, Games
“Yes, I know games and nonthreatening are not skills. What do you want from me, I was a wimp!”
Skills After Abduction:
Street-fighting ability, Swiftness, Confidence, Parkour, Eye for Detail
“This is when I became a badass.”

Relationships

-Acquaintances:
-Friends/Allies-
-Enemies-
-Family-
-Lovers-

“If you wanna know so bad, ask me yourself… What is this? Facebook?”

History
(I do have his history worked out, just too tired to put it down at the moment. Might edit it in tomorrow, might just wait till he talks about it himself.)

Misc

Voice actor:
It's Yata Misaki in the K-Project's dub. This is a sample because no one uploads dub clips on youtube -.-
Voice

Theme song:
Battle theme:

(If you didn't expect this going off the pictures, I don't know what to tell you :/)

Other:
-Gained Heterochromia-

Also, as a side note, in case it wasn't obvious, all the quotes are Grant's personal opinions on things... I'm not the one shit-talking >.>

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sinopa

Name: Rei Tenzova Amane

Nicknames: Aka-chan (By her mother and some friends,) Akula ( fellow Russian FSB)
Titles: "The Spider" and "Monster" by some survivors.
Birthday: 21/4//96
Blood type: 0-
Symbol: Shark Teeth Smile

Personality
Personality before abduction: Normally earnest and straight forward, Rei has little care for pleasantries common in western societies. While she is very rough around the edges Rei is rather sensitive about some topics and will simply not speak of them. While withdrawn shes always shown a willingness to do the "right thing" as it were and to support her comrades by all means. Though her ultimate goal seems to be watching out for herself. Highly observant and curious, this often leads to being inquisitive, taken with her social apathy and willingness to do violence unto others with little quorums made her a perfect candidate for the modern KGB.

While not quick to anger, or show any emotion for the matter, Rei tends to have a tenacious will when pushed to that point. While a bit of a dirty fighter all isn't so bad, she can be loyal when loyalty is shown to her, and is willing to help out even if out of curiosity. She also seems to believe in keeping in physical shape, and if she thinks a person is slacking may given them a "helpful" push in that regard.

In a surprise move for the ice queen she is capable of showing kindness if done covertly, mostly small things, such as cleaning a mess or turning out the lights when others aren't aware. Loves to sing and cook, though those are mostly done in private. Is surprisingly bashful or shy when commented upon with praise by a select few. Some of the "Ice" seems to thaw when drunk, though she is still fairly assertive even then.

Personality after abduction:

Personality didn't seem to change much, though after much questioning and interrogation Rei was found to possess a strong fear of fire, and a strong determination to prove thats shes not crazy and dependable. Given this a hint of depression and paranoia had set in, only getting worse with the first wave aftermath. Almost like a drowning man, who doesn't know to grab a board offered to them out of fear it is a trap. Because of these instabilities and her seemingly hostile aloofness trust may be hard to build with Rei.

- Vodka and traditional Russian foods. Some Japanese food items of note snacks and sweets.
- Salmon, raw or cooked, seems to have some knowledge with fish preparation and cooking.
- Wide open areas, vantage points, woodlands and open plains.
- Singing in private, mostly folk songs but some modern things.
- Order and knowledge
- Street parkour and climbing.
- Those who speak honestly, even if they are enemies.
- Hamburgers, Tomato's and New York style Pizza.

Dislikes:
- Most US foodstuff with few exceptions, hates Spam.
- Loud people and so called "Free thinkers"
- Closed in spaces with little to no vantage points.
- Being called a monster
- Jokers and Slackers
- Sour or spicy foods

Strengths:

Sniper - Trained first and foremost as a sniper Rei exhales at long range combat, able to with her superior eyesight to pick out targets at range with iron sights alone, she is a lethal sniper.

Trained Infantry - Trained as an FSB Border Guard Special Purpose Soldier, Rei is well versed in hand to hand and traditional combat with firearms and limited explosives training. Though she is by no means an expert as one who solely focused on one disciple. As the saying goes Jack of all Trades Master of none. Outside of snipping that is.

Disciplined - Rei is trained to taking a beating and facing overwhelming odds without so much as batting an eyelash. While she will retreat when the situation calls for it, she can be trusted to hold a potion. Even if a Tank were to cross over a hole she was in, she would hold that spot. Because of this there may be problems with working out a peaceful solution or expecting her to bend an agreed upon order.

Observant Insight - Rei tends to notice what most will miss, or ignore, from possible infected to internal conflicts and issues. This can come in use also with finding human strongholds and supplies, as well as targets or good firing positions.

Street Parkour - Rei since her disappearance gained an affinity for climbing structures and railings, easily clearing obstacles or taking risks in Urban environments most would not attempt outside of daredevils. With the Addition of her limbs being able to crawl about buildings and trees is a rather trivial affair, allowing for quick escapes or reconnaissance.

Equivalent Loyalty - Rei will treat others in kind. If some earn her trust and are loyal she will be in kind.

Siberian Native - Used to limited food, harsh winters, and difficult living conditions Rei has little problems adjusting to the slow collapse of Civilization around her, and is used to cold weather to an absurd point. Even going as far as to swim in cold water to bathe. While she enjoys modern comforts her upbringing allows some "insulation" that many urban dwellers might lack in the situation.

Unexpected Kindness - One of Rei's redeeming qualities is her hidden kind nature, be it snipping a "zombie" for a person in a desperate situation, turning out lights, keeping watch, or making a hot meal for another in need, without telling them or seeking anything in return the girls kind acts show that she's not as bad as her exterior would suggest. Simple a hard woman in hard times.

Languages and Literacy - Given her fathers business Rei is familiar with Japanese, Russian, and English, with a spattering of understanding in Mandarin Chinese. Spoken and Written, it was to her fathers disappointment when Rei enlisted in the FSB, though he wasn't much surprised. Given this she can prove valuable as an interpreter..just don't let her speak on her own.

Cook - Rei is a great cook, having helped with meals for her large family she mostly knows Russian and some Eastern dishes, and how to stretch out a ingredients list. While not a farmer by profession or habit limited supply during the harsh Russian Winter means Rei by necessity knows a bit about using living ingredients, or natural harvesting.

Weaknesses:

Claustrophobia: Rei to put it mildly would sooner fight to the death in open ground, than to enter a dark tight place. Thats not to say she won't go indoors, or into sewers as she doesn't have a clinical case. But that she will moan about it and get agitated after long periods of time if the area is too cramped. Given that however, expecting her to get into something thats pushing against her body, well..that could turn to violence unless she was convinced or in some other way duped. Is prone to panic after a bit in such a situation.

Stamina Burn: Rei can do all sorts of movements and maneuvers worthy of being called "Spider-Man" and is able to run at high speed, or to quickly scale a position. However this comes at a price. Rei is only able to do such for brief bursts at present, and requires a large amount of food to keep it up, easily double a normal calorie intake. If pressed this leads to respiratory problems and eventual fatigue. Given this unless there is cause Rei tends to be tactical with her planning and deliberate with her movements. Running and Gunning she can do, but would rather not.

Chekist - Given her questioning nature Rei is a bit...zealous with seeking her answers at times. And no one likes the Secret Police..more so when it has six arms to smack you around with. Given that and her pressing nature, its only a question of time and personalities till she crashes headlong with another.

Paranoia - Being a bit distrusting of others as even a child, this only grew with the confusion and fear behind her vanishing. With the events of the awakening...well..we all have a point where trust becomes a very shaky thing. Given this Rei tends to assume the worst at the start, and isn't past having a weapon..or several out upon meeting someone that she doesn't decide to outright shoot.

Lacking Innovation - Rei doesn't think outside of the box too often, preferring the safety of her "Order" with most subjects. Primely with technology, she is rather layman to poor with working with the latest in tech or ideas.

Blunt and Cold: While a disciplined fighter and one who grew up in less than ideal conditions, this has lead to a bit of uncaring pride for those she sees beneath her.

Equivalent Loyalty- While positive this also means should one treat her like shit, if she doesn't outright "correct"them it likely means shes bidding her time to tear them down in the worst possible way.

Fears:

Fire, for an unknown reason, Rei has a fear of fire. While she will make use of fire places and camps, she'll often use a small fire, or is sure that the area to her rear is free of obstruction. If corned by a massive fire, or a flame thrower as example, she may have a total breakdown, resorting to mindless savagery to escape. Or being overwhelmed and collapsing.

Betrayal, given recent events Rei fears others turning against her, be it as they think of her as a monster, or because of her own deeds and the situation at hand.

Morality: "The Moral High ground is only useful for placing spotters" Generally believes its better to be alive and your enemies dead than to stand on any moral reasoning, while she isn't amoral, she is very cut throat.

Etiquette: "Be courteous to all you meet. And have a plan to kill them." Well mannered but with hostile intent in mind with most dealings. Her manners are rather European with Japanese Influence.

Attitude: One could say Rei, is simply, crazy and ultra violent, with a few redeemable qualities. While standoffish and well mannered she doesn't seem like a bad person, so much as a hurt and confused one, reacting as best as she knows to the situations around her.

Be that quiet observation, or gunfire.

Outlook on Life: Dismal and fatalistic at present, unsure of what to do, and far from home. Its unclear if she'll search for vengeance or hope.

Perception: Excellent Eyesight, Superior night vision. Irritation to eyes in bright light. In terms of overall mental perception Rei sometimes she can rather easily pick up on some things about others that they may wish to keep hidden. Though given her own Bias she may make things out to be more than they are, missing whats in the light metaphorically.

Standpoint: Rei isn't much of a leader, lacking ability for higher leadership and being alone, shes willing to co-operate, but is highly distrustful of others to begin with. She believes in survival through collective Effort. She just wants the village in front of her gun sight.

Philosophy: "Do unto others, before they do unto me."

Taboos:

Fighting on religious sites or graveyards

Taking memento's from the dead. Useful items not a problem.

Cowards and Pacifists

Shady people, she refuses to deal with them without great reluctance.

Appearance

2z_Hd3_D9.jpg

sample_ff87fe9187c5327f459050a05739b906.jpg

Height: 160cm (5'3") Weight: 55kg (121lbs) Body type: Athletic

Skin: Mostly smooth, with leathery burned spots, Asiatic.

Hygiene: Varies, attempts to be clean when possible.

Face shape: Rounded-Oval

Eye shape: Slanted Almond

Eye color: Red

Hair Color: Silver-White (Red-Brown Pre-vanish)

Hair Length: Shoulders at back, upper chest at front

Hair Type: Silky

Hair Style: As it is

Scars/brands: Whole left side of face has serious burns, burns continue on large segments of the body. Wounds seem from time of the disappearance.

Piercings: None.

Birthmarks: None.

Inventory

Casual outfits: See Appearance
Formal outfits: Black Business suit with Tie, no longer fits.
Combat outfits: See Appearance
Accessories: Ballistic restraint mask
Makeup: None
Equipment: (To be gained in intro post in sensible way.)

AK-12 Assault Rifle, SVD Sniper Rifle, Two Handguns MP-443 9mm. Various Magazines, Tactical gloves, Assorted Armored plates and prison holding garments See Appearance. Bayonet, standard issue. Small Water Canteen, small bag with instant noodles, protein bars and canned Russian Rations plenty of spare ammo.

Trinkets: Japanese made cell phone (Out of service) Russian FSB ID and badge for Diplomatic Security. A single locket with a photo of her family, collection of dog tags from her former Comrades.

Powers and abilities:
Unlike many of the Prepared Rei has no special powers in the typical sense. Prior to the awakening and later the first wave, the only observable changes with her disappearance were strange burns over large portions of her body, and left side of the face. Changes to hair colour by as of yet unknown means, and her teeth being significantly more jagged. Upon the start of the first wave, that changed rather quickly.

With four new arms bursting from her back, Rei found them to be quite functional. After the pain subsided it was much to her surprise minus her burn marks, wounds suffered from the process were readily healed. As of now how the power works, if it recedes, or can be expand upon is unknown to Rei. The Limited Regenerative ability seems to recover from light to moderate wounds given rest and breaking contact with hostile forces, including gunshot wounds. Though it has its limits.

*(Will be edited and clarified based on conversation with the GM down one of two possible paths, power is in its infancy atm. And could in fact just end here.)

Manipulation: Appendage Generation/Regeneration
ETLKxmF.jpg

Restrictions: As of now Rei does not understand the power, nor its limits, and if the spare arms are retractable. Fully functional, Rei's climbing speed and swimming ability are vastly improved, however this "gift" has its limits. For one the spare fingers on the new hands do not seem full developed, and are more like flippers with sharp claws and barbed hooks along the skin. So while climbing and firearm operation is rather easy, and there is a slight boost to physical combat prowess, this limits the overall utility.

In addition the Regenerative factor seems to be fairly limited, given issues that took place during her powers activation she fully learned what these were, gaining a "working" Theory of how it works. This makes her an excellent front line attacker or supporting sniper, but limits her utility to limbs and body regeneration. For example, gunshot wounds will heal in an hours time to nonlethal areas, but bullets that did not exit the body have to be removed. In addition while organs may recover, complete destruction of the head would likely end all regenerative processes.

While her body is seemingly more resilient and physically capable she is by no means a superman. Care must be used, and she takes slow movements until there is a need to expend more energy which, meaning careless movements will tire her out quickly. In turn she must eat more food than the normal person as a result. While outwardly she looks arachnid, closer examination shows more in common with aquatic life, leaving her Chimeric nature and ultimate evolution a question mark.

Skills before the abduction: Languages, basic fitness, home skills, observation and self disciplined.

Skills after abduction: In addition, after her disappearance, she showed an affinity for combat related tasks, Marksmanship and hand to hand mostly. Curiously street parkour. The FSB Only improved upon this and taught her some more, but her Ability as a sharpshooter came as a shock to her family.

Relationships

Acquaintances: TBD
Friends/Allies- TBD
Enemies- TBD
Family-

Father: Tenzo Amane (Unknown status) (Age 45)

Mother: Tatiana Anatolyevna Amane (Unknown status) (age 39)

Younger Brother: Sasha Tenzovich Amane (Unknown status) (age 15)

Younger Sister: Galina Tenzova Amane (Unknown status) (age 18)

Younger Brother 2: Ivan Tenzovich Amane (Unknown status) (Age 12)

Younger Sister 2: Alicia Tenzova Amane (Unknow Status) (Age 10)

Lovers- TBD

History:

Rei Tenzova Amane is the first borne daughter of her Nationalized Father from Japan, and her Russian Yakut Mother. Living in a simple home in Vladivostok the family eeked out a meager existence at first as laborers at the Far East Oil fields and later towards a stable income running something of a shipment center and interpreter center for the regions major players, which provided a stable secure income.

While that all was well and fine, bullying over her heritage would leave Rei with paranoia from those playing nice, and a simmering apathy for ethnic Russians among others. And money wasn't very useful in combating General Winter. Her life in this regard was rather uneventful, growing up in an error of Chaos into one of Stability, her loyalty to the state was noticed by local garrison units early on, as well as her violent nature. The local administration was all too happy to encourage the girl subtle to continue this route, and to inform the local FSB Border station.

During a business trip to the US in 2015, the young girl vanished within the Russian Consulate in New York, without seemingly a trace. In the aftermath of this, the young redhead was believed to have died or been kidnapped, and her family in its sorrow returned home. Only for the girl to turn up exactly a year later on the grounds of the Russian compound. After a vigorous interrogation and confirmation on who she was, the now silver haired, and badly burned girl was sent back home.

Though things didn't seem quite the same..as if something had changed, with the girls secret coming out on shooting and prior FSB interest, it wasn't long before the Ministry contacted the freshly recovered and out of school student, with an offer to join the ranks. Enlisting and soon being placed within the Spetsnaz Sniper school it wasn't long before Rei was tasked with various "peace keeping" operations, and with the cooling relations between East and West, the FSB units were soon tasked with guarding Embassy's of the Russian Federation. Given personal issues, and concerns, the FSB decided that if the girl were to break or go rouge, it would be better she did that some place outside of Russia..

Working at her post for five months now, Rei, hates this city, wishing to return back to Vladivostok and the family home with a splitting headache, she recalls, as if to have came full circle, this is where she was five years ago. With a burning sensation from her back, and vomiting up blood, she hardly would know how this day was set to unfold.

Misc

Voice actor:
Haruhi

Theme song:

Battle theme:

Other:

Last edited:
  • Love
tumblr_nmfzab4cyj1rg04bfo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_o1y2nnVWN91tuw2m7_500.gif

Name
Eleanor Jane Thomas
Nicknames
EJ
Titles
Firecracker
Birthday
November 30
Blood type
AB-
Sexual Orientation
Straight
tumblr_inline_miqv91u2RB1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_nplkxaH4pQ1rrrkde_500.gif

Personality Before
|| Outgoing || Honest || Impatient || Blunt || Reckless || Philosophical || Energetic || Curious || Positive || Unemotional ||
Most people see Eleanor as a typical Sagittarius: outgoing and honest but quite impatient and blunt. Although she is all of these things, she considers herself to be much more than that. She craves adventure and hates being tied down by rules, making her a bit of a rebel without really trying to be. She dives straight into action whenever she gets the chance, causing her to make rather reckless decisions. However, her craving for adventure is not just for the rush of excitement. In fact, she is rather philosophical, constantly striving to learn new things and gain more wisdom. If she can't do this by experience, she--surprisingly--loves to read.
Despite her energetic nature, she is quite mature for her age and knows more than she probably should. She is just a curious person at heart and always tries to keep a positive mindset about the world, able to put even the worst situations in a good light. However, despite all this, she finds herself often being unemotional. She believes emotions only hold you back from doing something new, so she doesn't let them take over for very long. The only thing that truly excites her is a new adventure, which is why she hates being bored at any point in time. Although she cares about others, she often finds it difficult to communicate these emotions, and it takes quite a bit to make her angry or upset. To see her cry would be a rare sight indeed.
Overall, Eleanor is a woman with a mind of her own. She speaks her mind when she wants to speak it, and she doesn't sugarcoat things. She constantly strives to expand her knowledge and loves to go on random adventures just for the hell of it. She dreams of exploring the world one day. As a friend, she may seem uncaring at times, but she will always have your back. She's one of the best people to go to for encouragement, as her own positive outlook will undoubtedly turn your gloomy day to a sunny one.

Personality After
After being abducted, not much about Eleanor changed. She has seemed to develop the innate ability to think on her feet and approach a problem logically, but that doesn’t negate her reckless behavior (though, fortunately, she has become a bit more careful about her choices) and ridiculously positive mindset. She has also become much more wary of others. Where before she was quite trusting, she now finds herself wanting others to prove themselves trustworthy.
+Exploring
+Philosophy
+Learning New Things
+Honesty
+Intelligent but Exciting Conversations
+Archery
+Hunting
+Reading
+Dogs
+Dancing

Dislikes
--Rules
--Restrictions
--Punishment
--Dishonesty
--Being Bored
--Ignorance
--Emotions/Being Emotional
--Mind Games ("beating around the bush")
--Cats

Strengths
+Knowledge: She knows quite a bit about flora, fauna, philosophy, and (some) medicine.
+Honest: She'll say what she means.
+Friendly/Outgoing: She'll strike a conversation with anyone that can keep up with her.
+Weapons: If there's anything she knows, it's weapons.
+Motivated: It doesn't take much to motivate her--unless you're trying to get her do something absolutely boring.
+Positive: She can make any bad situation good and is exceptionally good at encouraging others.

Weaknesses
--Reckless: She's not the best at thinking things through.
--Blunt: Sometimes she forgets that most people feel emotion on a regular basis.
--Easily Bored: If it doesn't have to do with exploring or learning something new, she's likely to become bored quickly.
--Refuses to Interact with "Boring People": Although she's outgoing and positive, she'll drop you without a second thought if you end up, in her opinion, being too clingy or boring.
--Unemotional: self-explanatory, no?

Habits/Quirks
+She can't keep still no matter what she does, even reading.
+She often makes rather weird faces just because she can or to get someone to laugh.
+When she doesn't understand something, she'll tilt her head to the side.
+Whenever she does feel emotional (i.e. angry, upset, sad, etc.), she'll look around the room and do everything possible not to look you in the eye.

Fears
--Losing People
--Betrayal
--Failure

Morality
Eleanor is strongly against violence without cause. It’s difficult for anyone to justify any violence in her mind. When she does resort to it, however, you better hope you’re on her good side.
Etiquette
She’s got which fork to use down to a T, but she would much rather kick back and drink a cold one.
Attitude
She’s quite energetic and tends to pull even the shyest of people out of their shells.
Outlook on Life
Eleanor keeps a positive outlook on life, but she has less of one when it comes to people.
Perception
Things will turn out better in the end. They have to.
Standpoint
She has a high degree of self-confidence, making it easy for her to share her opinions without worry of what others will think.
Philosophy
Violence is never the answer unless you have been betrayed or threatened.
Taboos
+Senseless Violence
+Willful Ignorance
+Modern Taboos

giphy.gif

tumblr_m3s8omqtop1r0adt2.gif

Height
5'7"
Weight
156 lbs
Body type
Athletic and Muscled
Skin
Lightly Tanned
Hygiene
She keeps herself clean without fail. If there's one thing she hates, it's feeling dirty.
Face shape
Heart-Shaped
Eye shape
Almond-Shaped
Eye color
Golden Brown
Hair Color
Chestnut
Hair Length
Mid-Back
Hair Type
Wavy
Hair Style
+Down
+Low ponytail to the side
+Occasional high ponytail, sometimes to the side

Scars/brands
Small scars here and there from weapons training and self-defense classes
Piercings
Standard ear piercing
Birthmarks
N/A
Tattoos
neck, left arm, right arm, right ear, right foot
tumblr_luzg4g9iao1qk7gsr.gif

tumblr_m00dezv3Xe1r9xerro2_500.gif

Casual outfits
1, 2

She generally wears simple tank tops with a jacket (denim, windbreaker, leather...whatever suits her that day) over it and dark skinny jeans. As far as footwear goes, she’ll wear anything from flats to sneakers to Converse to boots. Nowadays, though, she tries to choose practically, opting for sneakers or combat boots.
Formal outfits
1, 2
Although formal outfits are not generally her thing, she has a few outfits in her repertoire. If she’s going to dress fancy, she’s not afraid of going all-out with bracelets, necklaces, rings, handbags, heels, etc. She generally sticks to muted or light colors like peach or pale blue, though she’ll occasionally opt for a dark red or blue.

Combat outfits
She’ll usually stick to her casual outfit, most likely choosing the leather jacket and combat boots. She’ll occasionally wear a bulletproof vest, depending on the danger.
Accessories
grandmother's ring
She wears it on her right ring finger. The crest is Estonian, reminding her of her grandmother’s heritage.

Makeup
Occasional lip gloss and mascara
Equipment
Dagger, pepper spray, bow and arrows, Sig Sauer p226 with two additional rounds, three lighters, money
tumblr_m9aml1uni01rt3fn2.gif

tumblr_ltjsd9Rphw1r21u42.gif

Manipulation
Fire
~the ability to manipulate fire to one’s will, expanding or condensing it or even changing its temperature~
~immunity to heat/fire~

Restrictions
~Currently, she can only wield fire for about 30 minutes.~
~Currently, she cannot create fire. She must get it from an existent source.~
~Ice and snow weaken her powers greatly, forcing her to use greater concentration to use them.~
~Maybe one day she’ll be able to use fire to fly. Who knows?~

Skills Before
Diplomacy, Cooking, Self-Defense, Basic Weapons Training
Skills After
Critical Thinking, Advanced Weapons Training, Increased Strength and Agility
gif-nina-dobrev-omg.gif

Nina-Dobrev-Why-am-I-crying.gif

Relationships
Acquaintances

TBA
Friends/Allies
TBA
Enemies
The Corrupted
Whoever Murdered Her Family
TBA

Family
Lillian Elizabeth Thomas - mother - model - 39 - deceased
Harrison James Thomas - father - CEO - 43 - deceased
Jacob Daniel Thomas - brother - 13 - deceased

Lovers
TBA
History
Eleanor Jane Thomas was born into a life of pure luxury. Her father was a self-made billionaire, and her mother was a successful fashion model. During her first few years of being an only child, one would think she would be spoiled. In fact, it was quite the opposite. Since practically her first few steps as a tot, her father insisted on training her in self-defense and basic weapons. Most people chalked it up to paranoia, as her father was well-known for keeping a close eye on every little thing that occurred in regards to his family. Eleanor never minded, as it brought a certain degree of excitement that she craved even from a young age. Of course, her mother seemed to counter the excitement with the boredom of her lessons in etiquette and ballroom dancing.
As she grew older, it was becoming increasingly apparent that her father’s paranoia was only growing worse, especially with the birth of her little brother Jacob. He refused to let his daughter spend time with friends outside of school, no matter how many times he background-checked their parents. Feeling stifled, it wasn’t long before Eleanor became rebellious. At just 12 years old, she sneaked out of her house for the first time. The adventure was thrilling, even if all she did was walk around her perfect little neighborhood. To her, it was a moment to cherish, as it was her first little taste of freedom.
With age came the recklessness of the late teenage years, and Eleanor was hardly an exception. It was around this time that she began to loathe her given name, demanding everyone call her “EJ.” Much to her frustration, her parents refused, and her little brother could never quite get it right (he insisted on calling her ET). Nevertheless, her parents remained ignorant of her almost nightly escapades with her equally-rebellious friends. She had no qualms about going to parties, and she knew a guy who knew a guy who could get her and her friends into clubs without I.D. She was a troublemaker, and her parents were too trusting to think their perfect daughter would do such things. It wasn’t until she finally got herself arrested for underage drinking that her parents finally learned the truth. Her father was furious, and she didn’t care. In fact, she made a decision that night her father tried locking her in her room. She was going to leave, and she was never coming back. After all, she was 17--almost an adult! She could do what she wanted.
It seemed the choice would never be hers, as that day was April 23, 2015. When she returned, everything about her life had changed. She awoke to an empty mansion, everything covered in plastic wrap to keep out the dust. The lights had long since gone out, or perhaps it was due to the electricity bill not being paid. When she emerged to the world, the newspapers and tabloids went insane. The headlines were priceless: “Daughter of Murdered CEO Returns” and “Eleanor Jane Thomas: Mourning Billionaire.” She came home to the worst thing she could ever imagine. Her parents, along with her little brother, had been brutally murdered. The murderer had never been caught, and many conspiracy theorists thought it was the government trying to quiet a man bent on exposing their lies.
Eleanor didn’t care about the money she received. It had been kept safe by her grandmother--a kind woman who had always clung to the hope that her granddaughter would return. The old woman died happier than Eleanor could ever be again just three months after her return. With no aunts or uncles or cousins or living grandparents, she was left alone. With her father’s carefully kept savings and investments, she could live happily for the rest of her life. She sold the mansion and most of its furniture and near-priceless paintings her mother had collected and bought herself a quaint apartment on the middle-class side of Queens. She’s been there ever since, ignoring her “friends” insistent calls trying to get her to treat them to a shopping spree as a “Welcome Home” party. In fact, she ignored everyone for a little while.
In the last two years, Eleanor has been more like her old self, though she has become extremely distrusting of others. She finds herself at the shooting range quite often and always keeps up on her self-defense training. Without fail, she sleeps with a gun underneath her pillow. And without fail, she searches day in and day out for the man or woman who murdered her family.

giphy.gif

tumblr_o09m21YO1z1qi4jl7o1_500.gif

Voice Actor
Theme Song
Battle Theme
Other

~She loves dogs. If she could, she'd have five...or ten...or fifteen. She finds cats to be extremely boring creatures.~
~Although she can't write with both hands, she can use both equally when it comes to weapons. So she's almost ambidextrous.~
~Her favorite color is almost any shade of purple.~
~Although you might not think so at first, she can swear like a sailor when she feels like it.~

Still looking for players? I'm interested.
Would like to reserve Time Manipulation is no one else has.
Reserving Cellular Manipulation instead - Healing.

Last edited:
View attachment 113150

General

Name: *
Remington Ann Austen
Nicknames:
Remi
Titles:
None
Birthday:
3/3/1993
Blood type:
B -
Female
Sexual Orientation:
Possibly Bisexual – untested.
Symbol: Yin-Yang

Personality

Personality before abduction:*
Before abduction Remi mostly kept to herself. She never took any time to be with other people and had little to no friends to speak of. She was the type to keep her nose to the grindstone. Work, eat, sleep, repeat. Remi typically said very little unless she was spoken to first or the atmosphere in the room demanded words be spoken for some reason. Generally, Remi was not an all-around caring person, keeping her distance from others and showing little sympathy in troubled times. Her overall withdrawn personality did have a trigger and stemmed from circumstances of her teenage life.

Personality after abduction: *
After returning from her abduction, Remi’s personality changed a little – or rather, she began acting differently after considering how she had lived her life before her vanishing act. She became just a bit more open and sociable. After realizing that her memories of the last year were gone, she realized that maybe it was time to make a change. Her change in personality was not inherent, as it was something she had to focus on changing herself. She thought that it was better to be more outgoing, meet people, and have more fun in life. Her general feelings of sympathy remained mild at best, but she did try to act more sympathetic, whether she felt it or not. Remi smiled more, although it was forced, and began to make what most people considered friends - or at least friendly acquaintances. Most of these changes are left at face-value only. When she goes home and is alone once again, Remi returns to her usual self – all the more fatigued for the show she puts on every day since her return.

Reading, cooking, eating, a good glass of white wine, and reptiles.

Dislikes:*
Live Fish, crowds, people with violent personalities, loud noises.

Strengths:*
Logical – Remi makes her choices based on what she considers the most logical decisions and rarely lets emotions make choices for her.
Observant – Due to her career, she is skilled at noticing small details. Whether she does anything with this knowledge is a different matter.
Dexterity – Again due to her career, Remi is nimble-fingered and has very steady hands.
Emotional Stability – This one speaks for itself. Remi is an emotionally stable person and rarely has any attacks of emotional incompetence.

Weaknesses:*
Resting Bitch Face – Again, speaks for itself. She always looks like she has an attitude all the time, but this is just her normal face. It’s off-putting for many people and she has trouble connecting with others because of it.
Strategy – She is pretty incapable of being in any way strategic.
Insensitive – As mentioned before, she can be quite insensitive and struggles with words and actions during delicate times. She is not capable of consoling a grieving person.
Spatial recognition – Say “go West” one more time and I swear….

Fears:*
Icy roads, dark water, large fish

Morality:
Good and Bad are manmade concepts. Nothing is black and white. If animals don’t care, then neither should we.
You can’t have good without bad and vice-versa - universal balance will prevail.
If there is too much bad, then good should rise to equal it and the other way around.

Etiquette:
Raised in an average income family with typical etiquette. Shake hands firmly upon meeting, make eye contact, say please and thank you. These are sometimes forgotten when she is distracted but she is typically polite if only to avoid social awkwardness.

Attitude:
Keeps to herself mostly, but attempts to be more outgoing.

Outlook on Life:
Generally a pessimist. On a deep level she believes that humans disrupt the natural order of things and, therefore, probably deserve to be erased. That won’t keep her from fighting to stay alive though.

Perception:
Pessimist

Standpoint:
I am average and will always be average – nothing more, nothing less.

Philosophy:
We are just animals fighting to stay alive.

Taboos:
Religion

Appearance

Height:* 5’6”
Weight:* 135 lbs
Skin:* Lightly tanned
Hygiene: Very hygienic person – used to having to be very clean due to her job though not afraid to be dirty either as she is also used to being covered in blood
Face shape: Heart-shaped
Eye shape: Almond Upturned
Eye color:* Mossy Green – can change to dark blue depending on the lighting
Hair Color:* Dark Sandy Brown
Hair Length:* Mid-Upper Back
Hair Type: Heavy Waves
Hair Style:* Often in a bun or ponytail at the back of her head
Scars/brands: Semicircular quarter-sized burn mark inside of right wrist. Numerous small scars < 1inch long throughout body – mostly arms, hands, and legs. 2 inch almond-shaped scar just below left knee. Long scar on outer left leg from knee to hip. 4 half-inch scars around right side of abdomen – below rib cage, right flank, above belly button, below sternum. 4 inch burn scar on outer left elbow – looks like stitching.
Piercings: 2 cartilage piercings in each ear.
Birthmarks: None

Inventory

Casual outfits:
Scrubs, Jeans – from shorts to full length and plain or flannelled button-up or long-sleeved shirts.
Formal outfits: Sundress
Combat outfits: Brown cargo pants and a t-shirt, tennis shoes, Carhartt jacket when cold.
Accessories: Only the studs in her cartilage piercings
Makeup: On a normal day, mild black/brown eyeliner and a light layer of mascara
Equipment: First-Aid kit, Pocket knife, Pen-light, trauma scissors
Trinkets: TBA

Powers and abilities:

Manipulation:

Cellular Manipulation/Regeneration on self and others.

Restrictions:*
Must be physically touching with bare skin, limited to humans only, physically draining, is not automatic/reflex – must be done with focus and purpose. Currently limited to minor injuries.

Skills before the abduction:
Medical knowledge/Clinical skills/First Aid, sewing, cooking, cleaning, photographic memory

Skills after abduction:
Trained/Fast reflexes, carpentry, medicinal herb knowledge, hunting

Relationships:

All open - PM for relationships
Acquaintances: Co-workers
Friends/Allies-
Enemies-
Family-
Living in another state – possibly deceased after the waves.
Lovers-

History

Remi moved from South Carolina to Manhattan when she was 21 in order to pursue her career as a Surgical Technician. She was hired on at Hospital for Special Surgery so she stayed in Manhattan in order to work. Before her abduction, Remi was a typical 20-some year-old woman. She mostly kept her head down, studied hard in school and worked hard at work, allowing little time for any personal life. She did not date, nor did she have any family living nearby to run around with. Her younger high-school and early college years were spent in a violent relationship that left her many scars – both emotional and physical. Therefore, she tends to avoid people altogether.

On the day she vanished, Remi was at work in the middle of a surgery. Her hands were occupied with clamps, one to hold back a thick layer of skin attached to the patient on the table in front of her, the other clamping a artery shut while the surgeon worked. Suddenly, she was gone, and someone’s artery came unclamped. She would never know if that guy made it or not. When she reappeared a year later, she seemingly popped back into existence in the same operating room she had vanished from, oddly enough, standing next to the same surgeon who had been there to witness her disappearance the year before. The sound of low R&B filled the air along with the steady beeping of a heart monitor. All else, including the staff, was silent. Blinking slowly once, then twice, Remi prepared to continue to assist the surgeon when she realized that she was stepping on someone’s foot. The foot of the technician who was already there to assist her doctor.

It took a whole lot of explaining to convince her that she had been gone for a whole year. How could it be? She didn’t remember a thing. Of course, she no longer had a job there but with a stroke of luck and great timing, it only took a few months to get her job back at the same hospital as before. For the past four years, she had tried to change her ways, maybe in order to make up for the time she had lost. But a small feeling in the back of her head was growing, a feeling of pressure on her chest continued on day after day until finally…

Theme Song

Battle Theme

Last edited:
  • Love
full

General

Name: Aaron James Cross

Nicknames: "Black Jack"

Titles: Captain

Birthday: July 4th 1992

Blood type: O+

Symbol:

556aa5041d4804d6a32705c3aefcd9e8.jpg

Personality

Personality before abduction: Aaron was always a very driven individual. Strong willed and highly responsible. He's a natural born leader with a respect for structure and order. Aaron uses wit and sarcasm to hide his blunt, frankness or to introduce an air of levity. But if wit were a measure of intelligence he'd be a genius--and to some degree, he is. He can be quite charming. He has the air of a bad by but the demeanor of a good one. Aaron is very good at making tactically sound decisions and not letting his emotions run away with him no matter how prevalent or strong they may be. This can make him seem cold at times but it couldn't be any more different.

Personality after abduction: He's grown more decisive. However, the effects of what happened within the span of that year have not gone unnoticed by those around him. Since returning and up to the first wave he had near constant dreams and delusions.These would lead to violent outbursts and severe irritability. The dreams he would see were vague at best, but colored lights were always present. The delusions would contort faces into grotesque mockeries. These visions left him with a constant sense of danger.Since the attacks he has calmed considerably.

Dislikes:*

Strengths:

• Brave
  • Fair
  • Self-Controlled
  • Perspective/ Wise
  • Honest
  • Kind

Weaknesses:

• Can be fixated on things.
  • Overprotective
  • Perfectionist
  • Proud
  • Stubborn

Fears: What he fears most is cherishing something or some and end up having to destroy them. It's something he dreads. Its why he tends to be alone.

Morality: Aaron came from upstanding parents; people that worked themselves ragged to give him, maybe not everything he wanted, but certainly needed. So it stands to reason that he is very upstanding though this has evolved a bit since the attacks. He'll be more than happy help--if he trusts you. Life in a war and the decimation of the human race and being constantly shot at has made him a leery man.

Etiquette: Good ole Southern hospitality.

Attitude: He can be unnervingly calm and quiet. But he can also smile when he says some smartass comment.

Outlook on Life: He's become jaded since having to kill most of the people that he was truly attached to. He's also disappointed with people who rob, loot or murder to get what they want.

Perception:

Standpoint:

Philosophy: Don't run into hail of bullets and expect a miracle; pick and choose your battles, you can't fight every battle and expect to see the next day.

Taboos: Most common forms of taboos, Aaron can tolerate despite his moral compass telling him it's wrong. There are those however, he just can stand by idly and watch happen without some action. Rape, murder or slavery he just can not abide and is compelled to act.

f669da60977e5e612fccb11c0214c89a.jpg

Appearance

Height: 6'4

Weight: 265 lbs

Body type: Lean, corded with muscle.

Skin: Tanned/White

Hygiene: As a former U.S Army Ranger from West Point, getting dirty is just part of the job. Still, he'd much rather be clean.

Face shape: Angular

Eye shape: Almond

Eye color: Steel

Hair Type: Soft and wavy if it gets to be long. Facial hair is coarse.

Hair Style: Shorter along the sides while longer on top

Scars/brands: Has a scar running vertically over his left eye, on the cleft of his chin, and one that resembles a tiger stripe along the hinge of his jaw and right cheek. Has a heart shaped scar where he pulled his sisters locket off her burning body. Has several bullet wound scars.

Piercings: N/a

Birthmarks: Star shape right pectoral.

Inventory

Casual outfits: He doesn't wear any casual clothes these days.

Formal outfits: This goes double for formal wear.

Combat outfits:

Accessories:

Equipment:

Trinkets: Locket

Powers and abilities:

7c9dd317-c360-44c9-9ff6-c1756f91e4d7.jpg

Manipulation: Blood manipulation: Aaron's blood has become ore than a flow of water and plasma. It's become something of a symbiotic living 'thing' inside him that he can somewhat freely control. It can transom into various simple and often bladed weapons though not always. This is done by crystallizing itself into a super dense state. When stronger he can manipulate the blood of others. In emergency cases, it envelops him in a protective 'suit' that is highly reactive. Though through a link it is 'aware' of who is hostile and who isn't.

Restrictions: One of the biggest downsides to this power is the user has to have an open wound. To clarify the user has to either be injured or injure themselves. The larger the wound the more blood they can use but the more in danger they are of bleeding out. One less drawback is that using this ability can make you anemic especially if a large amount of blood was used. It can't live separated from his body for very long.

• Advanced Marksmanship
  • Advanced Firearms training
  • SOCOP- SOCP is a realism based, task-specific system designed to build upon the Modern Army Combatives Program (MACP) training, with techniques geared to the needs of a Special Forces soldier. It incorporates a number of different techniques, including strikes, ground fighting, personnel control, restraint escape, and weapons application in close quarters combat.
  • Map Navigation
  • Driving
  • Parachuting
  • Survival Training (Finding food, Water, and Shelter or building ways to obtain them using the environment.)
  • MACP
  • Compass Use
  • Guerrilla Warfare
  • Leadership
  • Mechanical Repair (Bikes)

Skills after abduction:

• Mechanical Repair (Cars, Trucks, Semis)
  • Lockpicking

Relationships:

Ann Austen- Cousin
Rococo Raux- Unknown

Acquaintances: None at the moment.

Friends/Allies-Deceased

Enemies- Corrupted

Family-

Father: Micheal Cross-Killed by Aaron after turning.
Mother: Suelane Cross-Killed by Aaron after turning.
Sister: Agatha Cross-Killed by Aaron after turning.
Girlfriend: Angela Williams-Killed by Aaron after turning.

Lovers-None at the moment.

History
(Will b e adding later.)

Misc

Theme song:

Battle Theme:

d56a8a79e0ca7426280074aeedc10e91.jpg

WIP

---

Last edited by a moderator:
full

Blood Type: O+
Symbol:

556aa5041d4804d6a32705c3aefcd9e8.jpg

Personality
Personality before abduction: Aaron was always a very driven individual. Strong willed and highly responsible. He's a natural born leader with a respect for structure and order. Aaron uses wit and sarcasm to hide his blunt, frankness or to introduce an air of levity. But if wit were a measure of intelligence he'd be a genius--and to some degree, he is. He can be quite charming. He has the air of a bad by but the demeanor of a good one. Aaron is very good at making tactically sound decisions and not letting his emotions run away with him no matter how prevalent or strong they may be. This can make him seem cold at times but it couldn't be any more different.

Personality after abduction: He's grown more decisive. However, the effects of what happened within the span of that year have not gone unnoticed by those around him. Since returning and up to the first wave he had near constant dreams and delusions.These would lead to violent outbursts and severe irritability. The dreams he would see were vague at best, but colored lights were always present. The delusions would contort faces into grotesque mockeries. These visions left him with a constant sense of danger.Since the attacks he has calmed considerably.

Writing
Drawing
Motorcycles
Stargazing

Dislikes:
Bigotry
Megalomaniacs
Bullies
Liars
Dishonesty

Strengths:

• Brave- He doesn't shrink in the face of threats, chellenges, or pain. He will act on his convictions even if unpopular.
  • Fair-
  • Self-Controlled
  • Perspective- He is at times able to give wise counsel to others; having ways of looking at the world that make sense to oneself and to other people.
  • Honest-Presents himself in a genuine way; takes responsability for his feelings and actions.
  • Kind- Has great compassion for others; altruistic

Weaknesses:
  • Can be fixated on things.
  • Overprotective
  • Perfectionist
  • Proud
  • Stubborn

Fears: What he fears most is cherishing something or some and end up having to destroy them. It's something he dreads. Its why he tends to be alone.

Morality: Aaron came from upstanding parents; people that worked themselves ragged to give him, maybe not everything he wanted, but certainly needed. So it stands to reason that he is very upstanding though this has evolved a bit since the attacks. He'll be more than happy help--if he trusts you. Life in a war and the decimation of the human race and being constantly shot at has made him a leery man.

Attitude: He can be unnervingly calm and quiet. But he can also smile when he says some smartass comment.

Outlook on Life: He's become jaded since having to kill most of the people that he was truly attached to. He's also disappointed with people who rob, loot or murder to get what they want.

Perception:

Standpoint:

Philosophy: Don't run into hail of bullets and expect a miracle; pick and choose your battles, you can't fight every battle and expect to see the next day.

Taboos: Most common forms of taboos, Aaron can tolerate despite his moral compass telling him it's wrong. There are those however, he just can stand by idly and watch happen without some action. Rape, murder or slavery he just can not abide and is compelled to act.

f669da60977e5e612fccb11c0214c89a.jpg

Appearance

Body Type: Lean, corded with muscle.

Hygiene: As a former U.S Army Ranger from West Point, getting dirty is just part of the job. Still, he'd much rather be clean.

Face Shape: Angular

Eye Shape: Almond

Eye Color: Steel

Scars/brands: Has a scar running vertically over his left eye, on the cleft of his chin, and one that resembles a tiger stripe along the hinge of his jaw and right cheek. Has a heart shaped scar where he pulled his sisters locket off her burning body. Has several bullet wound scars.

Piercings: N/a

Inventory

Formal Outfits: This goes double for formal wear.

Combat outfits:

Accessories:

Equipment:

Weapon(s):

7c9dd317-c360-44c9-9ff6-c1756f91e4d7.jpg

Powers and Abilities:
Manipulation: Blood manipulation: Aaron's blood has become ore than a flow of water and plasma. It's become something of a symbiotic living 'thing' inside him that he can somewhat freely control. It can transom into various simple and often bladed weapons though not always. This is done by crystallizing itself into a super dense state. When stronger he can manipulate the blood of others. In emergency cases, it envelops him in a protective 'suit' that is highly reactive. Though through a link it is 'aware' of who is hostile and who isn't.

Restrictions: One of the biggest downsides to this power is the user has to have an open wound. To clarify the user has to either be injured or injure themselves. The larger the wound the more blood they can use but the more in danger they are of bleeding out. One less drawback is that using this ability can make you anemic especially if a large amount of blood was used. It can't live separated from his body for very long.

* Advanced Marksmanship
* Advanced Firearms training
*SOCOP- SOCP is a realism based, task-specific system designed to build upon the Modern Army Combatives Program (MACP) training, with techniques geared to the needs of a Special Forces soldier. It incorporates a number of different techniques, including strikes, ground fighting, personnel control, restraint escape, and weapons application in close quarters combat.
*Map Navigation
*Driving
*Parachuting
*Survival Training (Finding food, Water, and Shelter or building ways to obtain them using the environment.)
*MACP
*Compass Use
*Guerrilla Warfare
*Leadership
*Mechanical Repair (Bikes)
* First Aid

Skills after abduction:

*Mechanical Repair (Cars, Trucks, Semis)
*Lock picking

Relationships:
Acquaintances:Rococo Raux- Unknown

Friends/Allies-Deceased

Enemies- Corrupted

Family-
Ann Austen- Cousin

History
(Will b e adding later.)

Misc

Theme song:

Battle Theme:

d56a8a79e0ca7426280074aeedc10e91.jpg

WIP

Last edited:
General

Blood Type: O+
Symbol:

Personality

Writing
Drawing
Motorcycles
Stargazing
Dislikes:
Bigotry
Megalomaniacs
Bullies
Liars
Dishonesty
Strengths:
Brave- He doesn't shrink in the face of threats, chellenges, or pain. He will act on his convictions even if unpopular.
Fair-
Perspective- He is at times able to give wise counsel to others; having ways of looking at the world that make sense to oneself and to other people.
Honest-Presents himself in a genuine way; takes responsability for his feelings and actions.
Kind- Has great compassion for others; altruistic

Weaknesses:
Can be fixated on things.
Overprotective
Perfectionist
Proud
Stubborn

Perception:

Standpoint:

Philosophy:
Don't run into hail of bullets and expect a miracle; pick and choose your battles, you can't fight every battle and expect to see the next day.

Appearance

Body Type: Lean, corded with muscle.

Face Shape: Angular

Eye Shape: Almond

Eye Color: Steel

Piercings:
N/a

Inventory

Formal Outfits: This goes double for formal wear.

Combat outfits:

Accessories:

Equipment:

Weapon(s):

• Heckler & Koch HK417: a gas-operated, selective fire rifle with a rotating bolt and is essentially an enlarged HK416 assault rifle. Chambered for the full-power 7.62×51mm NATO round, instead of the less powerful 5.56×45mm NATO intermediate cartridge, the HK417 is intended for use as a designated marksman rifle, and in other roles where the greater penetrative power and range of the 7.62×51mm NATO round are required.
  • Colt M1911 .45ACP: The M1911 is a single-action, semi-automatic, magazine-fed, recoil-operated pistol chambered for the .45 ACP cartridge.
  • CQC-Tomahawk: The CQC-T is a personal combat tool, first and foremost. We do not recommend you purchase it as a throwing Tomahawk. It's handle design and blade geometry is meant for retention and aggressive cutting, respectively. O-Rings in the handle will likely require replacement over time and can be replaced for a nominal fee by calling customer service.

Powers and Abilities:

Manipulation: Blood manipulation: Aaron's blood has become ore than a flow of water and plasma. It's become something of a symbiotic living 'thing' inside him that he can somewhat freely control. It can transom into various simple and often bladed weapons though not always. This is done by crystallizing itself into a super dense state. When stronger he can manipulate the blood of others. In emergency cases, it envelops him in a protective 'suit' that is highly reactive. Though through a link it is 'aware' of who is hostile and who isn't.​

• * Advanced Marksmanship
  • * Advanced Firearms training
  • *SOCOP- SOCP is a realism based, task-specific system designed to build upon the Modern Army Combatives Program (MACP) training, with techniques geared to the needs of a Special Forces soldier. It incorporates a number of different techniques, including strikes, ground fighting, personnel control, restraint escape, and weapons application in close quarters combat.
  • *Map Navigation
  • *Driving
  • *Parachuting
  • *Survival Training (Finding food, Water, and Shelter or building ways to obtain them using the environment.)
  • *MACP
  • *Compass Use
  • *Guerrilla Warfare
  • *Leadership
  • *Mechanical Repair (Bikes)
  • * First Aid

Skills after abduction:
  • *Mechanical Repair (Cars, Trucks, Semis)
  • *Lock picking
Relationships:
Acquaintances:
Rococo Raux- Unknown

Friends/Allies-Deceased
Enemies- Corrupted

Family-

Cousin: Ann Austen-

History
(Will b e adding later.)

Misc

Theme song:

Battle Theme:

Status
Not open for further replies.