Battle of the Demi-Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want my father" she yelled and stomps her feet for the frist time in hr life she hade a trnper trantum ok maybe the 2 time «lol man me too i left for a few mintes and then i had to read a lot of things you better hurry»

((Sorry, but you don't really have to read it to still be able to join in.))
((Eli, that was to Grimm's character.))

Amia looked at Ares before looking down at the floor, ashamed of being so rude. She was taught to act better than that.

"Look," Ares started, "Even your father will agree to this. Because the world you two live in will be destroyed as well." Eli glances at his father. Then back at Amia, "Hey." he whispers, "you alright?"

i dont care let it die for all i care" that was her beening pissed off she was cased by dogs teleported to heaven and feels like she beening lughed at by older kids and she hated it so she as pissed and said that

((Sounds good Raiden! :D ))

Amia smiles softly and nods. "Yes, I'm alright. My bitchy side just came out for a moment."

Last edited by a moderator:
Eli could see this was going to get ugly "Alright. Alright. Calm down you two."

«she didnt say it out loud e though it» hades id standing behind Ares "what do you want its not dont hav a job to do right now or anything not like you. you just watch when i hve to orginze when they go " he said with a caml angerd voice. he was waering a black bessnis suite with a red tie

((Oops, I'll delete that post then, lol.))

Amia stood a little closer to Eli. "Hades scares me," she whispered. She pulled her golden hair back into a ponytail.

Eli sighs once he sees Hades. Ares looks at Eli and Amia. "You two go somewhere. The three of us need to have a little talk." Eli looks at him, then at Amia.

Amia looks at Eli. "Lead the way," she smiled at him.

Eli shrugs and head into Ares house. ~Meanwhile~ Ares explains to Hades what is going on.

Amia follows him inside and looks around. "Wow." She looks around and makes her way over to a nearby couch. "Would it be alright if I stretch out here? I'm so tired."

"Yeah. Thats probably a good idea." Eli stretches.

"umm i like to go wi tham i don like it when dads mad" she back away from tham "Raven im not mad pissed off ya but mad never" he smiled at Eli and amia said "you have a nice looking son over there Ares and this must be the beatiful amia the duather of the lovly goddes of love and beauty"

Amia stretches out on the couch and eyes Eli, noticing his muscles as he stretches. She quickly closes her eyes before he catches her and yawns.

Eli glances at her. "Do you need a blanket?" ~Meanwhile~ Ares looks at him, "Why do you care?"

((Sorry, I'm just a fast typer. I'll slow down.))

"Yes, please. It's kind of chilly in here."

He nods and goes to the other room. When he comes back he gives her a blanket.

She wraps up in the blanket. "Thank you Eli." Amia closes her eyes and sighs, content.

He smiles, "No problem." He walks over to the the chair and sits in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.