Battle of the Demi-Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
she turns around and walks in after him "wait for me" she called out

Eli smiled, he has been smiling alot latley. He usually hardly ever smile, "He wont mind." ~Meanwhile~ Ares waits for Raven.

"Cool," she stood, "I'll go ask him and change." Amia ran into the house to find Ares. Once she found him, she cleared her throat. "Ares, Sir, would you care if I take a late swim in the pool?"

she come up behind him and breath in trying to catch her breath ocen she did she said"ok i have somthing to ask." she looked at him

"Umm" Ares looks at both girls, "Ok first off. Amia, Where is Eli?" he looks at her. ~Meanwhile~ Eli takes off his shirt, then pants, he is now is his boxers. He could go for a swim too, he need to relax. He jumps into the pool.

"He's out at the pool. We were dangling our feet in the water until I ran off to ask you if I could swim." Amia said, staring up at Ares.

"Oh." Ares said, "Alright you may." then he looks at Raven. "Yes?"

Amia smiles brightly. "Thank you!" she sings before running back out to the pool. "He said yes!" Amia says happily. She quickly strips out of her clothes, leaving only her panties and bra, and dives head first into the deep in of the pool.

umm why cant gods fall in love i all ways wounderd why" she looked down to the ground like she done something wroung

Eli pops up to the surface, "Wha-" he started because he didnt hear her sense he was under water. But he figured it out once he got splashed. ~Meanwhile~ Ares looks at Raven. "What are you talking about? They can."

Amia swims underneath the water and grabs Eli's leg, pulling him under.

((Of course xD))

(Lol yeah XD) Eli goes back under and looks down at her.

Amia looks at him and smiles before swimming up to the surface.

Once she gets back to the surface he pulls her back down by her leg. They are now at the same level. (XD)

Amia giggles before shoving him away and swimming back to the surface once more. She swims to the other end of the pool and sticks her tongue out at Eli.

Raven smilded" then why are you no with the gddess of love abd beauty?" she asked him wondering why

Eli pops back up to the surface and looks at Amia, and laughs. "Alright now you asked for it." He swims fast and in no time gets to her and picks her up. ~MeanWhile~ Ares sighs, "Its complicated. And besides, I wouldnt worry about something like that. I mean, look at Eli and Amia."

Amia squealed, "Put me down you crazy thing!" She giggled before trying to wiggle her way out of his hands.

"true i bet you thre going to fall inlove and tthen when the war comes there ging to have to choose the one they love or the world" she sighs and says nothing more.

Eli laughs, "Ok. If you say so." He gently throws her back into the water. ~Meanwhile~ Ares looks at her. "I dont think it will come to that."

Status
Not open for further replies.