Battle of the Demi-Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli looks at Ares to see his reaction. Ares quickly show sadness then it dissappears when he thinks about it. He smiled. "Of course!"

"Awesome!" Amia's eyes light up as she pulls out her cell and calls her Aphrodite. She walks away a bit, talking on the phone. When she returns a few minutes later, she is smiling from ear to ear. "She says she'll be up in a few days." Amia turns her blue-green eyes to Eli. "So, how well can you fight a girl?" Amia notices Ares's sadness at the mention of her mother but decides to ask Eli about it later.

Ares jumps in, "He is almost as strong as me, I wouldnt test that." Eli looks at her with his silver eyes. "I told you I dont hit girls. Its not right." Ares nods, "Your a good man Eli."

Amia pulls her favorite weapon off her back and holds it out to her side. In her hand is a 6 feet tall sterling silver handle with a curved blade on the end. She detaches the scythe blade from the handle, a chain still connecting the two, and holds it toward Eli. "Then shall I hit you?" She takes the chain in her right hand and begins to spin the blade around above her head. "I need to practice being in a real fight," Amia stated.

Ares, "I think I have an idea... Follow me you two." He leads them into a small building. He grabs 2 amulets then puts one on Eli. Once it is on him, all of a sudden there is another him in front of him. "What the-" Eli starts to say staring at his other him. "This amulet will give you sparing partner. Yourself, that is the best way to get better. Your other yous will have the same strength and everything."

Amia looked at Ares. "No offense, but me fighting myself won't help me when it comes to those who are stronger than I. Eli is a better fighter than me so fighting him would help me improve."

Eli takes off the amulet. And gives it back to his dad. "Fine..." he says, she really wanted to train with him, he will try his best not to hit her. Ares looks at him, "Are you sure?" Eli simply nods then looks Amia in the eyes.

«just to let you all know i was talking to bouth of you guys anso ya» Raven finghed her brack and strted to move again to the north to the mountens she knew there was many dangers going here but she rather die by a baer then apirteif she goes to the est. she sighs and asked for more about the gpds and she read about th.

Just then Ares sensed it. "Found one!" He yells.

Amia giggled lightly as she turned to face Ares. "Where is he?"

"She..." He corrected her, "Just follow the wind and you will find her." Eli nods, "Come on Amia." He pops out his wings.

(( Lol, I loved that last line. "He pops out his wings." If only you could've seen the picture in my head. xD))

Amia quickly replaced her scythe and moved into Eli's arms. "I'm glad another girl will be among us. Maybe she will let me fight her." She narrowed her eyes playfully at Eli.

((Lmao! XD) He pokes her stomach and starts flying, "Great, another girl to deal with." he says jokingly.

Amia laughs and wraps her arms around his neck before yawning. "I hope we find her soon. I'm tired." After a moment she said, "Whose daughter is it, I wonder?"

He shrugs. "Who knows. I kinda wanna find out." He continues to follow the wind. (That last part sounds weird XD)

((It reminds me of a dog following the wind for a scent, lol.))

"So do I." Amia paused for a moment before looking at Eli. "Why did your father look so sad when my mother was mentioned?"

He sighs, "You saw that?" He may as well tell her sense no one else will. "Your mother didnt want you to find out. But they are in love. But they cant be together."

"What?!" Amia let go of his neck and leaned away from him a bit. "How do you know? Since when? Why am I just finding out about this? So you could kinda sorta be like a step brother?" Her golden eyebrow arched.

He shakes his head. "No. I am not your step brother. And they have always been in love but their love is forbidden. So that is why they arent together."

"I didn't say you were, I said you could be. That's weird." Amia leaned back against him and placed her arms back around his neck. "So, why is their love forbidden? I really shouldn't have to find this out from you, but you're all I have right now." She sighs and leans her head against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.