Battle of the Demi-Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I have a feeling they are going to end up together XD) He sighs and tries to think of a explaination, "Who knows... my guess is because they didnt like the fact that the god of war and the goddess of love were in love... is... i dont know... thats just my guess."

Raven was running awaybfrom some wild dogs called wolfs. she climds a big tree and hopes they dont climb too. the only reson she knows how to climb is becuase she climbs all the trees in the coret yeard to get way from troble. she asked about the montser in frount of her and hope someone save her soon and she keeps climb and the wolf surouns her "there smart dogs" she said solfly and sit on a branch

((Probably, lol))

Amia's eyes look up at him. "I always had a feeling something was up with him, but Mom insisted they were very good friends and that was all. I never knew there was actually something between them. She talked about him often and I always noticed how she lit up when he was mentioned." She paused. "Could you imagine how your dad felt when he found out she was pregnant and vice versa? Poor them." Her eyes were now closed; she sighed. "How horrible they must have felt. It's sad to even think about how they might have felt."

"I was actually thinking the same thing." Just then Eli spots someone in a tree, "Who is that?"

Her blue-green eyes flutter open as she looks down toward the trees. "I don't know. Maybe that's her? Fly down and see."

((Be back soon. It's dinner time.))

He nods and flies down. Now he can see the dogs. Great... "Hey!" Eli yells. ((Ok lol.))

DUMB DOG WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME I DONT GOT A CRUM DOG SO DONT YO LET ME BE" she yell to the bogs

«I had to do it XD»

((Lmao! XD)) Wha- dog? He flies closer so she can get a better look. I am not a dog." he says still holding Amia. ~Meanwhile~ Ares sees they have found them then transports them all back at his place except for the dogs.~

Raven falls to the ground on hr butt "can you make the landing more sofe next time ow my butt" she rubs her back. she mubles something about god being stupid.

Ares walks up to them, "Hey now. I dont apprectiate that language." Eli put Amia back on her feet.

she hissed at him and was read to bite if she has to she didnt know how towas the god of war in frount of her

"Geez. I am betting i know who's daughter she is." Eli says, crossing his arms and smirks, "Take a chill pill look i am Eli. And I am a demi god like you. My father is Ares, the god of war and he is the one you just hissed at.

you dont know who am i and i know that i read about him three times now and the others anyou lady are the duather of the goddes of love that in love with him" she pouts at the god and looks away from everyone "stop looking at me its rude"

Amia giggled and stood beside Eli. She looked at Raven. "Hello, my name is Amia. I am the daughter of Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love and Beauty."

"I can take a good guess. Hades right?" he smirks then looks at Amia.

"That's who I was thinking too," Amia smiled then looked at Eli. "What?"

He smiled then looked back at Raven. "Nothing."

"ya and so ican sy this for my self i hate this" she said anlooks the priness and smiles a fake one "hi im Raven and i hate you"

"Ask me if I care," Amia gave a fake smile to Raven. She looked at Ares. "Now what?"

He smirks. "Back at you." Ares steps in, "Alright. That is enough you guys."

Status
Not open for further replies.