Battle of the Demi-Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
((How old is Amia? XD)) Eli looks her dead in the eye and has a serious expression on his face. He makes a fist with his right hand and put it by his heart. This is a warriors way of making a promise, at least that is what his grandfather told him. "You have my word. I promise I wont let anything bad happen to her."

((She's 17 as well. :P))

Aphrodite smiled brightly and placed her hand on Eli's shoulder. "Thank you. Tell you father I said hello, and that I miss him." Her eyes were sad as she said those last three words.
Amia smiled softly before hugging her mother, mistaking Aphrodite's sad eyes for Amia leaving. "I'll go pack and grab my weapons."
"There is no need, Little Dove. They have already been packed for you. They are sitting by the door. Go and grab them."
Amia did just that, arming herself with her weaponry and slinging a backpack over her right shoulder. "Shall we get going then?" Amia asked Eli upon her return.

Eli just remembers that Aphrodite and his father were in love. Gross, he thought. "How did you know who my father is? And how do you know my name? he looks at her.

Aphrodite glances at Amia before turning back to Eli. "You look very much like him," Aphrodite answered. "I also met you when you were fresh to this world." You could see the pain in her eyes. She cleared her throat. "You two must get going."

((Amia doesn't know about Aphrodite and Ares which is why Aphrodite was so vague when she answered him.))

He frowns. He felt bad for her and his father. Eli looks at Amia with his silver eyes. "You ready?" he walks up to her.

"Almost." Amia hugs her mother one last time. "I'll be fine, Momma. Don't worry about me."
Aphrodite's eyes fill with tears. "But I do worry, Little Dove. You are my daughter. I can't help but to worry about you. Please be safe." She kisses the side of Amia's head. "I love you."
"I love you too, Momma," she smiles before turning her blue-green eyes to Eli. "I'm ready."

Eli looked away so he couldn't see Aphrodite cry. He hated to see women cry. "Amia. Do you know how to fly?" he makes his wings pop out.

Aphrodite quickly made her way into the house, not wanting either of them to see her cry.
Amia shook her head. "I have yet to discover any special powers that I may have, so, no, I can't." She stared at his wings. "They're very beautiful. Can I?" She reached her hand out toward his left wing, wanting to touch it.

He nods. "Sure. Now if that is the case then I am going to have to carry you. Is that alright?"

She smiles and touches the side of his left wing, running her hand upward. After a moment, she stops and nods to him. "Sure, if I'm not too heavy with all of my stuff," she says referring to him carrying her. Amia moves closer to him, feeling a bit uncomfortable in such a close distance. She blushes softly.

"Alright." He swoops her up and looks down at her. "Hold on. Kay?" He flies up.

Amia wraps her arms around his neck and holds on tight, wondering where they are going. "Are we going to see Ares?"

"I assumed he was going to talk in my head again. So far nothing though." He picks a direction and starts flying. ~Meanwhile~ Ares looks down from his side of the heavens, seeing Eli has managed to get Amia. He snaps his fingers and that made Eli and Amia come to him~ Eli blinks and looks around. "What the-" Then he spots his dad, "Dad?!"

Last edited:
Amia blinks and looks around as well. When she sees Ares, she quickly fixes her wind blown hair, wanting to look presentable to a God. "Hello Sir," she smiles softly. Her blue-green eyes taking him in. She understood why he was the God of War. Damn.

"Hello to you to Eli." He said. Ares smiles at her, "Hello Miss. Amia. You must be Aphrodite's daughter. You look so much like her."

Amia nodded, "Yes, I am the daughter of Aphrodite, and thank you. I enjoy hearing that though sometimes it has its downsides." She looked up at Ares. "It's very nice to meet you, Sir."

"It very nice to meet you too." He looks at Eli who is leaning against a building with his arms crossed. Eli dark black hair gets in his eyes and he just simply moves his head a little so that it gets out of his eye. Ares looks back at Amia. "I hope Eli is treating you well."

Amia glances at Eli. "Yes, he is." Her eyes move back to Ares, her golden hair falling over her right shoulder. "So, what is going on exactly? How do we find the other Demis?"

"Well I will worry about that. Once I sense one I will give you guys directions." Ares looks at both of them, "Meanwhile, you guys should probably train here. Together." Eli looks at Ares like he is crazy, "I am not hitting a girl dad." Ares looks at him.

"Can I let my mom know I'm here so she can come visit if she wants?" Amia asked, her eyes full of hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.