Batman: Legacy of the Dark Knight (OoC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sora1297

Yeah that is fine! I was just getting into the story :D

@EMajyyks click the persons name or profile picture then click "start conversation" (y)

I might as well make Rosemary take batgirl then maybe both the robins. Ex robin and robin. She can make her debut 8D until batman comes back and possibly tells them about her i don't know.

I'm about to make her age unknown since she's a Phoenix herself
'Wow so skills'
'Many amaze'
'So pro'
'Much tough'
'So scare'

'Dis who?'

Also, group vote: what kind of Joker would we like to see?

1. Closer to the Comics (Modern)

2. Closer to the DC Alt. Universes (DCAU, Arkham Franchise, ect)

3. Heath Ledger Joker.
I'd like to see one that looked like Heath Ledge but acted like DC Alt.

I is tempted to make another character
Batman_The_Dark_Knight_Vol_2_3_Textless.jpg

@Sora1297 I'd like to see a bit of the Dark Knight Returns mindset, too, if you can help it. As for the looks, I feel like Under the Red Hood's design is close enough to merge DCAU looks with the Nolan movie style.

@PardonMeSir No offense, but you're already playing a good chunk of the cast here. I don't think you need another character.

Sorry for the late drop-in, I got too busy on Saturday. Tried experimenting with text generators to simulate radio static- what do you guys think? I also made Slade's orange text darker to stand out more.

Excuse that derpy post I mean * LOOKS AT LE TEXT*
XD
prettttttty but don't do it's to others it may seem like all boxes lol

@Sora1297 I'd like to see a bit of the Dark Knight Returns mindset, too, if you can help it. As for the looks, I feel like Under the Red Hood's design is close enough to merge DCAU looks with the Nolan movie style.

@PardonMeSir No offense, but you're already playing a good chunk of the cast here. I don't think you need another character.

Sorry for the late drop-in, I got too busy on Saturday. Tried experimenting with text generators to simulate radio static- what do you guys think? I also made Slade's orange text darker to stand out more.

Hmm, that could work.. I absolutely loved Under the Red Hood, its a brilliantly animated film. I've always wanted to see a live-action version of "The Killing Joke". I thought that would've been an awesome film.

@Penultimate Pi I want to marry you 8/

Dat post pen.

Pls. Marry me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And I change my mind. The text is to pretty. Keep it. Maybe leave **(insert clarity/translation of static text in plain letters here) at the end of each post just in case?

@PardonMeSir Hm, I didn't think it would've been too hard to determine words. I guess I'll use it more selectively.

@PardonMeSir Hm, I didn't think it would've been too hard to determine words. I guess I'll use it more selectively.

Honestly, that was awesome! Keep doing what you're doing when it needs to be done ^^

And can we get an update on the Joker? I'd like everyone who's online right now to submit a vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.