Batman: Legacy of the Dark Knight (OoC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be anything you want to be. You also have a maximum of 3 characters to do if you want to control more, so don't feel limited to just one!

Alright thank you! I will get my CS up soon - I'll start with the Green Arrow idea.

Ooooooh Batman!
I'd love to join. Is that alright? I was thinking like a genderbend Green Arrow (has anyone seen the Arrow series on Netflix? I mean its one series, but man its so good...) or even Nemesis? Or Posion Ivy or Riddler... Choices choicessssss :)
I have 8D DONT SPOIL IT IM AT EP 11
SPoil it and I'll CRAI. D,8<

So like you want babs to join the date they're having?

And is it costumed or not? 8,D confusionnnnn need clarificationsclarifications

So like you want babs to join the date they're having?

And is it costumed or not? 8,D confusionnnnn need clarificationsclarifications

XD it was supposed to be subtle, but yeah, Barbera can join. Considering she was the other person, it would make sense that she join.

I would assume costumed, seeing as how they're both still on duty.

So I was thinking the file has all the data on Arkham City I'm assuming they'll spot Horror in that. Just wanted to check.

Yeah, it'll basically introduce all the villain/evil vigilante characters and update us. All your characters will be roaming free (unless you don't want them to), so it'll basically start a hunt with the heroes so they can track down the baddies while Batman prepares to make his grand entrance

Alright well do you have a main story in mind? I was going to have Horror roaming around Arkham a little bit more. Not sure how well he'll play with the other heros though.

Well I was thinking of incorporating a new villain who rises up after Batman returns known as "The Arkham Knight" (ten points to whoever gets the reference/idea), then deal with him/her trying to do what Bane did to Gotham in DKR (which I thought wasn't as strong as TDK, in my opinion)

Never was a huge GA fan, but I have to admit: what I've seen of "Arrow" has been absolutely brilliant

IM POSTING FOR CANARY AND HUNTRESS.
AND YES ITS BRILLIANT I JUST DISLIKE THAT THEYRE USING 'BATMAN VILLAINS'
AND LIKE GAIS.
IM CHANGING CANARYS AGE TO EARLY 30s. SHE GOIN BE A SEXY MOTHERLY CHICK IN FISHNETS YO.
-who still looks surprisingly good 8D btw she wears a mask-

Also look at batman trying to get that canary, he totes failed LOL. I couldn't help but laugh at how she killed his vibe.
batman-and-black-canary-kiss.jpg

Well I was thinking of incorporating a new villain who rises up after Batman returns known as "The Arkham Knight" (ten points to whoever gets the reference/idea), then deal with him/her trying to do what Bane did to Gotham in DKR (which I thought wasn't as strong as TDK, in my opinion)

Anarky yo. Plus I'll post as babs tomorrow. I consider my post with huntress and canary super long which kills my brain juice and tires me out OTL sorry //sob.

It's the name of the new Arkham game and the name of the main villain in it as well. I look forward to it so I'll just have Horror follow up on the Riddler led and have it turn out to be nothing more then one of Arkham Knight's goons. So I can then incorporate your story with what I was planning to do while we were all free. I also agree TDK was a lot better then DKR but that could be because of better acting on the part of the villain.

It's the name of the new Arkham game and the name of the main villain in it as well. I look forward to it so I'll just have Horror follow up on the Riddler led and have it turn out to be nothing more then one of Arkham Knight's goons. So I can then incorporate your story with what I was planning to do while we were all free. I also agree TDK was a lot better then DKR but that could be because of better acting on the part of the villain.
That too. The new game.
I was thinking arkham knight = Anarky

SHIT I MEAN AZRAEL FFFFFFF D,8< I ALWAYS CONFUSE ANARKY AND AZRAEL SOMEHOW

But yeah I'm thinking arkham knight = when AZRAEL was taking up the batman mantle.

image.jpg

Name: Olivia Jonas Queen

Super hero/villain Alias: Green Arrow, The Hood, The Arrow, The Archer, The Hood Guy and The Vigilante

Hero, Villain, Walking the Line, or Undecided: Hero

Gender and Sexuality: Female, Bisexual

Abilities/Powers: Peak of Human Physical Condition
Honed Senses
Master Archer
Master Stick Fighter
Master hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist
Free running/Acrobatics/Stealth
Skilled detective/Tactician
Multilingual
First aid/Toxicology
Intimidation/Interrogation
Indomitable will/Tolerance for pain
Expert driving skills
Master at subterfuge
Custom weapons and Equipment developer
Observation

Distinctive Items/Tools

Brief History: The daughter of Starling City industrialist Robert Queen, Olivia was a shallow, spoiled playgirl who thought nothing of cheating on her girlfriend with her own sister. This changed during an ill-fated sailing trip on her father's yacht, the Queen's Gambit. The ship was sabotaged in the Pacific ocean, forcing Olivia, Robert, and a third crewman to escape in a life raft. Only having enough food and water for one person, Robert kills the third man, and tells Olivia that he has failed their city, and that Olivia needs to survive and right his wrongs. Robert then commits suicide. Olivia's raft ends up on the island of Lian Yu, and while scavenging the raft for supplies, she uncovers a list of corrupt one-percenters who are driving Starling City to ruin.

Olivia spends five years on Lian Yu, having her first encounters with Eddie Fyers, Yao Fei, Shado, and Slade Wilson. By the time Olivia is rescued, she has mastered archery and Eskrima, and has become a fluent speaker of Mandarin and Russian. As Olivia attempts to reconnect with friends and family, she also creates a Robin Hood themed combat suit, and begins a one-woman war of attrition against the corrupt elite named on "the list." She eventually gains valuable allies in the form of John Diggle and Felicity Smoak, who steer her down a less lethal path, and toward stopping crimes that affect everyday people instead of limiting her crusade to "the list." But as her allies multiply, so do her enemies, as "the Hood" attracts the ire of not only the Underworld, but also the police and a mysterious "undertaking" with more sinister, far reaching plans.

What's Happened in the Past 6 Years: Ms. Queen and Mr. Wayne had already spoke on several occasions about teaming up, but with the multi-billionaire/ caped crusader suddenly missing they never got to go through with those plans. During the first three years she cleaned up Starling City and turned over her CEO status at Queen Consolidated to her half-sister Thea to give herself a much needed vacation. Of course though, who could just forget about The Batman? She moved herself into Gotham City not much later to begin a new clean-up project, yet how do you clean when everything is already spotless? She's seen other heroes and allies, but has decided to keep to herself and look into The Batman's disappearance in her down time, which is when she's not at the ice-cream shoppe or following teenage drug dealers.

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle.

Other: According to Dr. Lamb 20% of Olivia's body is covered in scars, has second-degree burns on her back and has 12 bone fractures that have never properly healed.
"Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na BATMAAAN!!"

Sample Post: Peculiar. That's the only word that popped into Ms. Queen's mind. It was peculiar that there was already a tear in her multi-fiber suit and it was peculiar that after five whole minutes of hanging her thug, he just wouldn't talk. She had been doing her usual rounds through Arkham streets when a rather strange banter between two hooded men reached her ears.

"You've gotta be kiddin' me! Ya haven't heard?"

"For the last time Joe, no I haven't... What's going on? Is it the Joker? Has he come back to us?"

"Nah, this is much bigger than that neurotic clown. It's the Bat - he's back! I saw him with my own two eyes!"

That was about the time Olivia gave up her location by landing right in between the gossipers. She watched the clown lover turn to sprint down 3rd Ave, but there was no way she was letting Joe go. With a flick of her wrist and a flex of her fingers she had his neck in a vice. For two minutes he faked idiocy until the Femme Fatale lost her cool. And this is what brings us into the now. A blubbering bafoon hanging from the fire escape by a single arrow and a ready-to-burst Ms. Queen asking her question one last time.

Her voice was altered to keep her identity a secret, but you could still hear the hint of a girly octave beneath it. "Do you know anymore about Batman? Where did you see him!?" She slammed her hands against the rail after speaking, shaking the metal and the man below.

More cries, more nothing. The Green Arrow needed real answers.

More questions. Like always Olivia had more questions about Batman's whereabouts. With a deep breath in the nose and out the mouth, Olivia grasped Joe's ankle and pulled out her arrow from the mossy brick. The man was still blubbering, pleading, and occasionally blowing boogers from his nostril's.

"P-p-pleasee..." He hiccupped.

Olivia sighed and spoke through gritted teeth, "Next time you want to throw around stories about seeing the Batman then at least make up something to back. It. Up."

Without even awaiting another nod or cry she let him drop until a loud clattering could be heard below. His cries turned to groans as the blood rushed back to his peanut-sized brain and pain from landing on the fire escape two ladders below sunk in.

"Do not waste my time again Joe..." The voice changer cut-out and it was only moments until the Green Arrow was several rooftops away. Eventually, she crossed back into Gotham and took the alleyways towards home. Once inside she shed off her dark jacket (a new edition to the Hood outfit ever since winter started) and placed her bow back in its designated trunk.

Another dead end, but this was the third goon to claim he saw the Batman. Of course they were all full of bullshit, but why would they start making up stories now? It had been so quiet... What was going on? "Ice-cream..." she mumbled, kicking off her boots and trudging towards the kitchen, "I'm in dire need of brain food."

A long night of moving newspaper clippings and writing angry post-it notes were in store for Ms. Queen. Afterwards she could even finish the last season of How I Met Your Mother. Either way, she wasn't going to find The Batman tonight and she doubted he would come knocking on her door tomorrow.

"Oooh Napoleon..."

Imagine it more for a female and a darker green - with no sleeves.image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@EMajyyks dat bio. So beautiful. I WOULDNT MIND LE LITTLE FLING BETWEEN HER WITH MY DINAH AND HUNTRESS WOO..
If of course you dont mind 8D then I'll change Dinah's age back to 29 XD and tweak things here and there

SHIT I MEAN AZRAEL FFFFFFF D,8< I ALWAYS CONFUSE ANARKY AND AZRAEL SOMEHOW

But yeah I'm thinking arkham knight = when AZRAEL was taking up the batman mantle.
Well they said he is a brand new villain so I'm not associating any villains with the new him. Its going to be either really great or really miserable that is it.

Oh man finally I can reply. @PardonMeSir thank you hehe wiki is such a doll. I don't mind a little fling either 8D That would be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.