Batman: Legacy of the Dark Knight (OoC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Penultimate Pi WHY U TO COOL FOR ME
ItsayesquestionbettersayyesanywaysD,8<

//weeeeeeps.
crying-waterfalls.gif

Just kidding...maybe.

FUCKING KNEW IT

Pi likes to troll me
Out of love and affection LOL
sad-broken-heart-l.png

I'll always forever love you anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
Intended Game Plan: I beat down/humiliate/swat away Huntress, then I finish wiping the floor with Robin, and then BOOM! Arkham Origins all over again.

What is actually going to Happen: I DUNNO LOL

LOL OK. ILL LET IT HAPPEN. ONLY CAUSE HUNTRESS STRIVES TO BE BETTER AT EVERYTHING AND NEXT THING YOU KNOW:

*next meeting or later that night*
Huntress:*Sulking and ignoring Slade with shitty and bratty child like behavior*
Slade: god, get over it. I said sorry 234567789 times. I took you down so I can wipe the floor with robins shitty ass. Not to mention so they think I'm not your dad -you kept calling me dad you little shit- now stop sulking. There's always a next time -whichisneverlol-

And I imagined this after reading your post but with Rosemary doing so to her dad then feeling salted XD

"Such fuck you"
"Much fuck urself"
"Very tantrum"
"One day"
"I wil own u"
tumblr_m5hehz63ii1rxyld0o1_1280.jpg

OMG NOW IM THINKING IF SHE SHOULD FLIP HIM OVER OR KICK HIS CROTCH LIKE ITLL DO ANYTHING LIKE IN THE COMIC PIC I SHOWED URGGGG

@Penultimate Pi you choose herpderp

I DON' FRIGGIN KNOW YOU'RE THE ONE PLAYIN THESE CHARACTERS
I AIN'T NO META-POWER GAMER HERP DERP

USELESS CROTCH KICKING. THEN SMALL FIGHT WHICH SHE LOSES. SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FIGHT WITH ROBIN

I DUNNO WHATEVER I'M JUST SAYING THAT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AND MAYBE SOMETHING DIFFERENT WILL HAPPEN MAYBE

oh and btw we should probably let other peeps post first

Yeah. @Sora1297

XD I was gonna say 1 more post but once there's one more I have the urge to reply right away XD

@Penultimate Pi imma call it a night (est timer yo) cya and night. I'll be on all week all day actually :Ym(I'm pretty sure we're in the same time I'm usually on at 10 am throughout the whole day <_<)

We can continue after @Sora1297 catches up XD

I'm in Pacific Time and work during the week, so we probably won't always be on at the same time. Regardless, I'll try to get a part or two out daily.

@EMajyyks

So was getting lonely being the jerk guy who just sits around and kills people and investigates. I thought I'd mingle. Hope you don't mind if you do please feel free to run and leave my guy in the dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.