Batman: Legacy of the Dark Knight (OoC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be like batwoman and Renee Montoya :|
GAIS it's fficial we have past lesbian like lovers.

But a twist.
I mean we can say Dinah been survive. And it was a 'one time thing' obviously ?8D

And this is so me //shot
tumblr_lhgxv5pLoN1qhd6tno1_500.png

Accepted.. But I need a sample post before it can properly get accepted ^^"

I edited my post to add the sample, but my DS wouldnt type after awhile - maybe I hit the text limit? Anyway, I can write on a new post if you want?

If you want to add onto it, then feel free to post a sample in a new post. If not, then that's fine and I'll examine what you have.

I'm posting for babs basically saying she's on a rooftop across the date place waiting for robin while talking to her concerned father

@PardonMeSir Of course! I'm really up for anything

Since the show Oliver is always attracting women I was thinking thats how Olivia was in her early "adult" years and now she plays for both sides, but is unable to hold a relationship hmmmmmmmm :P

@PardonMeSir

Yeah that's fine, go ahead! I'd say let at least 4 other people post before we move out of basic intro posts and get into the story and shit

Um I panicked and didn't know what to write for babs.

Imma sleep now. Night, Cya tomorrow!

Alright: Green Arrow is accepted!

@Shace

Would you be alright with Robin using an electrical Batarang to stall/shut off Red Hood's motorcycle? Just asking so I don't immediately do it and piss you off

Also, group vote: what kind of Joker would we like to see?

1. Closer to the Comics (Modern)

2. Closer to the DC Alt. Universes (DCAU, Arkham Franchise, ect)

3. Heath Ledger Joker.

DC Alt. Universes is a personal fav. I just broke out my Arkham City game and restarted so 8D

Okay, I'll have two more votes before I decide. I would also ask what appearance we want. Seeing as how he's gone through multiple looks in the alt. Universes, its only fitting.

I'm somewhere between the line of Arkham/Comic Joker, or "TDK Joker" (Heath Ledger just looked so good as the character, I thought)

I think when Joker in AC starts looking sick he gets that Heath Ledger look, ya know? It's also been awhile since I saw TDK -- I gotta break that out too...

ERHHNMM
HEATH LEDGERAPPEARANCE

ARKHAM JOKER. CAUSE THE PERSONALITY IS EGOISTIC ANARCHIST THEN SADISTIC ANARCHIST.
It's silly in the arkham games. He keeps his silly sadism.

Reactions: 2 people
@EMajyyks I'm serious 8D
Beware I'm polygamy. I married like... Three other peeps here XD
Cause we're all sobbing derpy bffs and when I marry people it means we shall be official derpy bffs forever //sobs

Status
Not open for further replies.