Batman: Legacy of the Dark Knight (OoC and Sign-Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez I can't get on at all day and this shit happens

Also for the Joker thing I vote the Closer to the Comics... Honestly I didn't like Heath Ledger Joker at all. All that "wanna hear how I got these scars" stuff... I rather see him crazy laughing :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sora1297 I have an idea if you plan on being joker.
Maybe, joker can attack Jason and Rosemary after he finds out bats really is back. At this point -before this happened- Rosemary works for him then tells Jason everything about joker and his intentions and when they're stupidly off to kill him they end up being badly hurt. Severely actually.

Then he can paralyze babs like a boss.
It'll be like batman: a death in the family.

Takes everyone bats knows as hostage soon enough. Just to get his attention. But little does joker know that Rosemary is Slade's daughter and once he finds her beaten to a pulp with Jason beaten also he's after joker.
Before blaming batman some more, 1st the death now this and fighting him again <_<

Slade tries to kill joker like a boss by beating him to death until batman interrupts as usual 8D i don't know just an idea yo

@Sora1297 I have an idea if you plan on being joker.
Maybe, joker can attack Jason and Rosemary after he finds out bats really is back. At this point Rosemary works for him then tells Jason everything about joker and his intentions and when they're stupidly off to kill him they end up being badly hurt. Severely actually.

Then he can paralyze babs like a boss.
It'll be like batman: a death in the family.

Takes everyone bats knows as hostage soon enough.
Deathstroke can join in too? I guess Slade can keep fighting batman until he goes and does daddy business checking on the location Rosemary is in or whatever at steel mill and goes crazy over her condition. Before blaming batman some more, 1st the death now this and fighting him again <_<

Slade tries to kill joker like a boss by beating him to death until batman interrupts as usual 8D i don't know just an idea yo

While this is a great idea, I may/may not use this. I already have a pretty good plan for the Joker, but I won't tell anyone ;)

Keeps it fun for everyone.

No problem it was just an idea 8D and I reedited my post making it simpler.

Hurry and post 8D

Ohh calm down, no need to rush anything :p besides our batman hasn't even posted once yet I!

But I think we should do more "play by ear" type of deal, makes it a little more interesting I think at least.

Oh.. I was talking about robin post with huntress and Slade //shot. It stalls time from batman posting.
Which I hope he will >_< I think he's busy. He said so before when I tagged him.

Yeah don't worry, I'll be replying soon ^^

tumblr_m28lsclL1g1qzcwzbo1_500.gif

*random horrible dancing*

This is me dancing while lurking in boredom as my alert thingy is idle

Expect the first Joker post. I'm not sure if I want to make him an NPC or a secondary character..

Reactions: 2 people
Screw it, I'll make him an official character.

@Nitsua43

Did you want to partake in a little bit of crazy-ass "puddin'", or has Harley finally moved on?

Reactions: 2 people
Screw it, I'll make him an official character.

@Nitsua43

Did you want to partake in a little bit of crazy-ass "puddin'", or has Harley finally moved on?
Tough to say. She has a queendom now, built by her own accord. Puddin' would have to really be convincing to get in. But even so, Harley will be calling the shots.

@EMajyyks
Kay den. Watch when you get in bed..
tumblr_mzk2x73u4X1sqzmnyo1_1280.jpg

Be thankful it ain't the couch. Try and scootch to my side and dis happens. Cold feet, kick you off the bed, and you sleeping on the floor,forget the couch yo.
cold_feet_by_ktshy-d37v0qq.jpg

Ok you're both pretty!

I think this is suppose to be a discussion thread... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.