Banished From Equestria (Sign-up and OOC)

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
The sound that came from Wavelength sounded like a frightened squeaky toy.

the world was giggling ovO like a filly on her birthday ovO

And then everypony went to bed because insomnia was taking their logical minds, chewing thoughtfully on them, and sticking them back into the wrong heads. Good night, Iwakuroleplay.

*cough* sorry everypony. so! you want a bandit attack, a wild animal attack, or dawn?

I think Coffee said that he was going to introduce Aqua to the scene while the others were sleeping... And Fatal and Farsight are going to induce a slight bit of romance(nothing big) into the RP. It will definitely create drama for Farsight at least, since he still loves Aqua, but has no idea what happened to her... I guess we could have a wild animal attack after the group gains Aqua... Maybe Timberwolves coming for their pup? Or they felt((smelled?)) the pup and it was from a rival pack and are going to try and kill it? /shrug

I vote Derpy.
...On second thought, maybe I should just take a nap and come back in a few minutes...

Maybe Timberwolves coming for their pup? Or they felt((smelled?)) the pup and it was from a rival pack and are going to try and kill it? /shrug
This is the point in my mind where Fatal has an emotional connection to the wolf, the rival pack arrives and kills it, she goes psycho and flies into the air, her spines have completely healed, she shoots several of them at the rival pack, murders all of them, hits the ground in pain and when somebody comes to check on her she just says :Level up: and then passes out. Thank Celestia you're running this show, Magus.

Hehe.... Well... That COULD still happen, technically.... If we don't manage to kill off the wolves... Or we want even more drama... But then Fatal wouldn't be an effective leader... And if Aqua returns, Farsight wouldn't really either... Oh dear, this t'will be interesting.

Timberwolves don't really die... they shatter. Kinda frail creatures. I think they're a bit more scary than they are dangerous.

I'll wait just for a few more posts, then hop in. I'm lurking at the moment, but lurking is the task I shall do no longer(after a bit)!

I'll wait just for a few more posts, then hop in. I'm lurking at the moment, but lurking is the task I shall do no longer(after a bit)!
Every time I'm about to say your name, I think about wanting to drink you.
Because I'm addicted to coffee.
And I'm not allowed to have coffee.
I miss coffee. *Twitch*

feel free to hop in whenever you want, Coffee. It's your call when to enter, and I'm just stalling if you need the time.

Wavelength standing by for daytime or interruption.

Coffee is free to enter whenever...

Entered. Sorry for slowing you guys down a bit.

no problem. we'll see how the others react, if at all.

oh, and I totally ship Fatal x Farsight <3 d'awwwww