Banished From Equestria (Roleplay)

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I didn't have much choice if I could sleep well or not... I was completely unconscious..." Farsight says. He had finished off the bread, but he could still feel something that almost felt like an unending hunger gnawing away at his belly. He took a couple more sips from the waterskin and holds it out to whoever needs it. He may still need water, but he didn't want to hog it all himself. He sighs, "I need a bath... And I need to talk with Aqua..." He tries to stand once again, but only manages to scramble his hooves on the ground, not even budging from where he lay.

Physics stumbles upward and onto his hooves. He was shaky on his hooves, the lack, the lack of sleep was obviously taking it toll on him. It's obvious you can't walk....I can bring you along by teleporting you every couple of meters.... Physics offers to Farsight, knowing teleporting would let Farsight move along without any actually physical effort.

"Hm.. Okay." Aqua responded to both of them with one answer, and talked a bit more. "There should be a lot of berries, you know... I got some lemon grass from there... I'm pretty sure I know how to prepare it." She thought about how they could eat grass, but barely anypony she knew did that. It didn't taste bad, but it wasn't a very favored option to her.

Morning Glory clattered along behind Tian and Aqua, a good few meters back. She tiptoed along, sneering as she stepped in mud or yelping as her tail tangled in brambles. She would leave a very clear path for anyone trying to follow her. "I say! Wait for me!" She hollered, cantering to catch up. "Oh please tell me this river is big enough to bath in!" The mare would make do with washing her face and hair, but if she could take a proper bath, she most certainly would. While Majem had cleaned the sap from her coat quite expertly, the sweat and grime from the road remained and her hooves ached from overuse. No to mention her her mane. The sunny curls had transformed into a swirling mass of yellow frizz that swarmed around her head and tail.

"No... I won't let you tire yourself out for me... It's not like I need to get over there that bad... I can wait for them to return." Farsight says, concerned for Physics' well-being. He sets his head on a hoof and tries to get some more rest, even though he felt pretty good already... Just completely drained.

"I'm looking foward to it! This talk is just amplifying my hunger!" - Tian rubbed her belly. She then tryied to pay more attention ahead to see if they were almost there. - "Is it far yet?" - She asked, but without really sound impatient. She noticed Morning getting closer - "Good morning, Morning!" - Tian giggled a little at how that sounded.

Physics shrugs to Farsight. Alright, suit yourself then... Physics says, if Farsight didn't want to go, so be it.

"Well, miss. We're not in Equestria anymore." Majem thought to himself in response to Morning's complaints. He stood there silently as the others got up and he watched the mares go out towards the river to get washed up, smiling as they passed him.

"Alright, so who can and wants to help me gather some food? Which reminds me. Where are we headed, anyway?" Majem asks and sat down next to the other ponies still in the cave.

The ponies find themselves walking the same path from last night, and Aqua and Majem's hoof prints can still be barely seen. They didn't have to walk far to see an increasing number of puddles, and there was a frog still croaking up ahead.

A splish, and a splash, and the light in the treetops danced slightly as reflection separated from incoming light and a beaver dove into the water to catch a fish. Not too many mosquitoes, but there were a few flies buzzing about, attracted to the admittedly dirty and tired ponies. Beneath an ancient willow just a few steps to the north they could see a nice spot of clear water, shallow enough to walk about safely in while deep enough to cover you if you lay down. The marshy area extended south, but to the north the river flowed well, and farther upstream they could hear the distant thunder of rapids and a waterfall.

All about the ponies they could see plants, from the berries, cattails, nettles and herbs from last night to new plants that had been hard to see in the dark, some edible, some poisonous. There weren't any poisonous plants, thankfully, near the willow, and from the looks of it there weren't any animals or dangers nearby either.

((not a trap, too tired for another scene))

Aqua couldn't help but give a small smile as Tian giggled, but was otherwise blank on the way there. She was careful to avoid any puddles, and picked up a few smaller rocks on the way there. She stops in a place she remembers, and looks around, surveying the river in front of them. Of course, she peeked around some more, setting the rocks down in a small pile.

In the Bushes behind the Tree Jenkens was gathering some berrys and herbs, not noticing the others who were approaching

((Best place as any to make an appearance dont you think?))

The ponies discover a stranger, innocent-looking but possibly dangerous, in the bushes behind the willow. He doesn't seem to have noticed them just yet, despite their loud voices and trampling, so if they were careful they might be able to find a way to make first contact without putting either group in danger.

(Starling the ladies while they bath? Perfect )

"As good as it could be, Tian. Good morning to you." The mare grumbled. Her ears swiveled, honing in on the sound of the river. As they at last stepped past the river Morning Glory let out a little squeal of delight. "Yes! Perfect! Oh yes!" She was almost too happy to see the water. She hurried to the shore and began unpacking her things, still using her hooves and mouth. The mare seemed not to notice the stranger, too enraptured with the idea of bathing.

Morning Glory laid out some soap, a sponge, a comb, and a variety of fancy potions and lotions for her mane. A large fluffy towel was laid out ready once she was finished, and with a happy sigh she strode knee-deep into the water. "Oh! It's a bit cold, but....refreshing" She murmured. Had she any magic, she might have heated up a small amount of water, but never a whole river; she would have to make do with the chilly water. Morning then sighed as she lowered her body into the water, the coolness soothing her aching muscles and battered hooves.

Aqua looked directly ahead, paying very little attention to the place around her. She looked over Morning's bath equipment, and eyed the potions a bit. "You don't mind if I borrow a dab of those... Potions, do you? Assuming their for your mane..." She was asking a stranger to borrow her stuff, and she doubted Morning knew her name.

Different from the other two, Tian usually pays attention to her surrounding, and even though the sight of the river was a delight for for her still tired body, she soon noticed the strange pony. He didn't seem to be dangerous, just a wanderer or another banished looking for some food or ingredients or both. - "Wait a minute, girls. I guess I saw some good berries that side." - She said, not wanting to startle the mares bathing so happily. She walked toward the pony, paying attention to any suspect movement. - "Hello there! Are you lost? It's not usual to see ponies wandering through this place." - She said with a smile.

Jenkens looked surprised and startled for a moment

"Huh what there's somepony else out here"
Jenkens Quickly recomposes himself straightening his hat
" Greetings there young miss, your rather far out yourself are you not?"

"Hehe, yeah, but I don't really have an option with all that's happening back at Equestria, do I? The thing is find other places to hang out, other places to eat, and other places to live, at least for now." - She said while keeping her smile, joking about their own situation often seen as a sad and shameful one. - "Do you come from there too, mister...."

"Ah I see so you got caught up in the mess there to, and aye I did once live there, A sales pony I was, until I upset the wrong crowd" Jenkens Sighs Knowing all to well that he could not call that place home anymore

"I see... This times are tough for everypony. I want to help the things to get better there, but it is impossible at the moment. For now, the only things we can do is pray for the true Princesses and survive." - She said in a way softer than the cheerful way she was speaking before, her smile smaller but still present. Even in this situation, she still had hope. - "My name is Tian Long, by the way. I'm traveling with a group of other banished ponies, each on by their own reasons. It's a diverse group, but as far as I know them, they are all good ponies. If you don't have anyplace else to go or anything else to do, it would be a pleasure if you joined us. Like they used to say, the more the merrier!" - Her smile widened again.

"A group not bound by history, heh sounds like a good travelling group to me, I would be honoured to meet them, and perhaps even find a better way round this blasted forest"
Jenkens holds out his hoof "Jenkens Craftwoods the name Traveling sales pony was my game"