Banished From Equestria (Roleplay)

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Majem welcomes the first rays of sunlight with a long yawn as he got up to stretch, then turned to face the rest of the group. They'd be much more refreshed than he was, except for hunger maybe. Majem emptied both of his jars, eating all the berries to have some energy to last through the night. Tonight, he'd be the first to sleep, though.

"Good morning, everypony!" He said cheerfully as he approached the others to nudge whoever didn't wake up. "Rise and shine, sleepy heads. Celestia's sun welcomes us to yet another wonderful day."

As the sun broke through the trees near the cave entrance, a ray fell on Farsight's face. He groans slightly and his eyes slowly slide open, and he blinks. He can see that he is covered in something, and turns his head slowly, feeling slightly nauseous, and very, very hungry, and sees that Fatal had a wing around him. He smiles and notices he's not the only one taking residence under the mare's wings. The small Timberwolf pup was there as well, which caused his smile to widen slightly... Until he remembers Aqua is with them.

Farsight tries to move from under Fatal's wing and stand, but all he can do is barely move his hooves across the ground. He is still completely exhausted from the fight the night before, the fight he can hardly remember, being completely taken in his battle fury. He desperately wants to see Aqua, to tell her how much he missed her... But he felt that Fate was conspiring against him. He lets out an exasperated sigh and cringes slightly as Majem yells around the camp, the loud noise not helping his nausea at all. He felt his stomach doing back flips and a headache forming even with the cold press that had been given to him. He vainly tries to cover his ears, but can't even raise his hooves that high.

Tian's eyes slowly opened as the first rays of sunlight started to invade the cave where the party was camping. She slowly stood up and stretched her legs while doing so, yawning also. It wasn't the best sleep she's had in her life, but it was not the worst either. The muscle fatigue from the last night's fight was still affecting her, but she was used to that, being a martial artist who trains frequently late at night. She looked at her hoofs, seeing the cuts now with scabs. She noticed that her hoofs were clean, and at the side of the cushions she had slept lied a towel stained with a mix of purple and red. She looked at Arty, still sleeping deeply despise the dawn, and smiled. Then, she started to walk toward the entrance of the cave to see how beautiful was that morning, and chuckled when she passed by Majem, seeing his excitation so early. - "Good morning, Majem!" - She waved a hoof at him.

Arty was still sleeping deeply at that moment, so deeply that even a one pony band composed by a pink earth pony wouldn't be enough to wake him up. Majem will need to try much harder than just yelling and nudging.

Upon hearing all if the cheery calls of 'Good morning!', Aqua lifted her head, briefly staring at the light before getting to her hooves with ease. Aqua was a morning pony, and always would be, especially around he presence of anything rocky. Without a word, she trotted out near the mouth of the cave before finally catching a glimpse of the outside. She couldn't help but cover her eyes with her fore hoof as her pupils shrunk, adjusting to the light. "I'm going to head back to the river... I never got a chance to clean off." She hated having the blood on her hooves, and dirt in her coat, and it annoyed her deeply. Aqua didn't give any acknowledgement to anypony else, not even giving the slightest thought of them.

Physics wakes up from his light sleep, he hadn't gotten much sleep last night, all the events had kept him thinking, and while his brain was working, he could not sleep. Physics lets out a yawn and he stretches his hooves, feeling how tired they still where despite his rest, he lays back down on the ground again, trying to get a few more moments of rest, despite knowing how there wouldn't be enough time for him to get any real proper rest, a token effort was atleast needed.

Tian looked outside, seeing the misty morning and hearing the sounds of the animals who were also waking up. It was peaceful, in contrast to the past days when she was fighting against a new rising tyranny. Even though the situation wasn't resolved, she couldn't do anything by now, so it's better for her to at least enjoy this peaceful moments while they last.

Standing at the entrance of the cave, Tian saw a mare she didn't knew yet passing by her saying something about a river, where she would clean herself. - "Did you find a river? That's nice! Clean up is a good idea. Even though I like some action, I also like to stay clean when it's over." - She said cheerfully, starting to trot along with the mare. - "My name is Tian Long, by the way. Nice to meet you!"

"Yes... Majem and I found a river." Aqua was reluctant to even say her nickname. "Call me Aqua." She took a few steps out of the cave, and inhaled deeply, before letting her breath out in a sigh almost. The unicorn dug her hooves into the mud, wanting to get the blood off of her generally clean hooves. She turned her head to look at her cutiemark, realizing that she wasn't really nicknamed after anything that had to do with boulders or rocks. Aqua gave out a curious 'Hmm', and turned her head to Tian. "Mind accompanying me there?" Her voice wasn't very loud, or happy at that. It wasn't sad either, just mundane.

Farsight watched Aqua leave the cave with Tian, sad that he couldn't move more than just his head. He tries to call out to her, but his throat is parched and dry, and all that comes out is a small croak. He sighs again, wondering if anypony would notice him under Fatal's wing. His stomach grumbled loudly, alerting him to his hunger obnoxiously. I bloody know I'm hungry, bucking body... Kinda can't do much right now... He thinks to himself. He closes his eyes again, trying to hide them from the sun for now.

"I'd love to, Aqua!" - Tian smiled widely, following the mare's lead. - "Aqua... It's really a pretty name, you know?" - She noticed the mare's lack of emotion and tried to at least take a smile from her.

Morning Glory sat up, sending spare cushions flying and leered around at them in a flurry of out-of-place yellow curls, her face a grim sneer. Or what they could see of it. She had slipped on an eyemask to help her rest. The cold compress hung around her horn, now just a damp rag. As she shoved the mask up her bleary, bloodshot eyes darted around beadily, hunting for the shouting culprit. "Silence please. The morning is no time for shouting. Really, I've thought a gentlecolt like you would respect a lady's need for peaceful rest!" She hissed and then clambered over to her cart and began assembling her tea tray once more.

Realizing she had no water, she looked around. "Did I hear them mention a river?" She pointed to the retreating forms of Aqua and Tian. River water will suffice. I will have water for tea and...Morning Glory suddenly flew into action. She collected a large blue case from her cart, slung it over her back, snatched up several of the beach towels from the linens bag and scurried after the other mares, and if one just listened they could hear the chant of "Bath...bath...bath!"

Physics could almost hear the grumble of Farsights stomach, and if he could he would almost be able to bring enough strength and mental focus to levitate a ration to Farsight, but alas, Physics was tired enough to not hear or actually put enough effort into identifying the sound, even if it did reach him. The only thing Physics could do was try to go back to sleep, which he was also failing at.

Aqua stopped, and briefly turned her head at the sudden abundance of noise coming from the cave, and trained her eyes on the mare that was making all of the commotion. It didn't look like she was the only one with the idea of going for a swim. She turned back to Tian without a word, then spoke. "Thank you... If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your name? It doesn't sound like your from Equestria."

Night Fall woke up suddenly, but It wasn't from the commotion of the other ponies. He had not recollection of anything that had happened after Farsight left his dream, everything just went black. He got up, and stretched out. Despite being up all day and most of the night before Night fall felt well rested, and energetic. "I don't think I've ever slept that well during the night." he said out loud.

Night fall moved towards his cart. He realized that he didn't even know what his family had packed for him before he was banished. He began digging through his belongings, and the other things that had been stored there. He had enough food to last him a good couple of weeks, but with all of the others it would be hard to have it stretch for more than a couple of days. His armor, some of his weapons, and more than a few bottles of alcohol were also stashed inside.

A soft groan echoed through the cave. Most would barely be able to hear it, but Night fall took note. The croak is followed by the sound of hunger. Night Fall takes a look around, and discovers the origin of the sound. He grabs a waterskin, and some bread, and brings it over to the entrapped farsight. "Here, after last night I'm surprised you are awake at all." He says with a smile.

Farsight looks up at Night Fall, gratitude clearly showing in his eyes. He takes the waterskin and gulps down some of it's contents, enjoying the way it freshens his throat. "T-thank you..." He manages to whisper out, his throat still very raw from lack of liquids. He hadn't really had much to drink the night before, and with the fighting, he hadn't had time to make a meal or tea from the mint leaves he had found. He takes a bite of bread and another drink from the skin, before looking back up at the night pony. "Where are they all going? I heard about a river, but not much else..." He whispers out again, not even trying to stand. He knows it may be awhile yet before he can even walk, aided or not. He takes another bite of the bread, enjoying it's bland flavor.

"Well, my name is actually the Ancient Equestrian for 'Sweet Dragon'. I was raised in a monastery at the Foal Mountain, and the monks there know a lot about the Ancient Equestria, so they knew what it means, but I actually don't know why I'm called like that. I was found at the monastery's entrance inside a fruit basket with my name written on a piece of paper, as the monks have told me, so I've never met the ones who gave me this name... My parents..." - Tian kept smiling while telling about her past, but her expression was actually hard to read. She has nothing to complain about being raised at the monastery, as she actually loved it, but she aways wonder about who were her parents, why they abandoned her at a place so unknown for most of ponies, so hard to reach, with a defined name in Ancient Equestrian, and where they could be right know. If she ever finds them, could they recognize her? But as long as she can tell, they could even have passed away at sometime in the last 18 years.

Night fall walked back to the cart, and fished out more food and water. "They're heading down to a river to wash up I think." He gathered the food and drink, and brought some to each of the ponies still in the cave. "I guess some ponies have their own priorities." He looks back at farsight, taking a bite out of some bread. He suddenly realized that he wasn't acting himself. He shrugged the thought off. "How are you feeling? You fought yourself to exhaustion last night. I had to carry you back here."

"I feel like I won't be able to walk for the rest of my life...." Farsight says, his voice still hoarse and weak, but the water was definitely helping. He takes another bite of bread, but it does nothing to really stave off the gnawing hunger that came with Morning Glory's Invigorate spell. "I didn't really expect the fighting to get that bad... I normally finish a fight before I'm fall unconscious." He says with a chuckle. He looks over what he can of his body, noticing small cuts and dirt everywhere. He also smelled awful, from the mixture of sap, Night's blood, and smoke. But he knew he wouldn't be able to make it there by himself.

Aqua frowned a bit when she stopped, but her face returned to normal. Upon hearing about the monastery, and all of that, she recalled how her parents raised her into a polytheistic religion, and she had never mentioned that to others. "Oh... I'm sorry..." She said, walking slowly. To take her off the topic, she said something else. "Well, are you hungry? I'm pretty sure there's some food there... Berries, and all that."

Tian was snaped back to reality when Aqua spoke - "No, don't need to be sorry. I like to believe they did what they did because they had a good reason to." - She kept walking at Aqua's pace, being led by her seeing she didn't know the way to the river. When asked about food, she couldn't lie. - "Yea, I'm pretty hungry... Last night was tiresome, and I still need to replenish all the energy spent... It's good to know that I can enjoy some fresh berries along a refreshing bath." - She smiled at Aqua, her expression already barely showing the confusing emotions from the last topic.

Physics rolls over to face Farsight and Nightfall. I assume you two didn't sleep well either huh? Physics says, having heard Farsights part of the story, he didn't honestly didn't know, or really care that much if Night Fall slept well or not, he wasn't as close a friend as Farsight was. Well you're not the only one...last night was to exciting for me to sleep through.... Physics says, the bags under his eyes where obvious, and his awkward wobbling despite being on the ground where also easily spotable.