Banished From Equestria (Roleplay)

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
Aqua was truly surprised when the other fellow unicorn fell to sleep. She looked around a bit, to see if she was the only one who could see this, then looked back at Morning. A stable, light blue aura surrounded one of the potions, and it drifted towards Aqua before pointing downwards and spurting some of it onto her hooves. It quickly levitated back and landed where it was, next to the lavender unicorn. Then, Aqua raised her hooves to her silky mane, and lathered her hair for a few moments, letting the shampoo go to work.

Wavelength stirred after about fifteen minutes of rest and sighed impatiently before turning to Majem. "This is taking too long. Do you have any experience in the medical field?"

Majem looked up at Wavelength and sighed. "Nah. But I'll see what I can do. Where is he?" He said as he got up and approached Wavelength.

Jenkens had just gathered a few edible berries and plants from the nearby area not straying to far from the river, he may not of known the area well but previous travels have taught him whats safe and what's not, though curiosity ran through his mind the Mare he met earlier and thoughts of others around, then the consideration

("They have been over there a long time. I wonder if I should check up on Her?")

As his thoughts came together he moved back closer to the river his back now facing a tree as not to be rude to the bathing mares
"Excuse me Ladies, Please don't be alarmed I'm, just wandering if you lot are alright in there?"
Then A final thought crossed his mind after calling out

("Why do I feel that was a bad idea these ponys dont know me and Im just some random stranger showing concern gah this is bad")

Wavelength beckoned for Majem to follow. "Right this way. ...Oh, and he's a tree-like wolf. Do you know anything about their anatomy?"

Majem's ears perked up a little at the mention of "tree-like wolf", but followed Wavelength without hesitation. "No, but we've got a pup of its kind in custody. I know their spirit possesses twigs and branches to form a wolf, but that's about it. I always thought they'd regenerate by eating twigs or something. I suppose we can bring your friend to the pup, maybe it knows what to do. And maybe they know each other."

"Well, that's the thing... I would've brought him here myself, but he's a bit too hurt to move around. Plus, his pack would crowd that cave quite a bit."

"The wolves won't bother us, they know what'll happen. A hurt wolf? It's probably us that did it. Come on, bring me to him, I'll guide him back."

Wavelength led the way in the direction of Bark-Nose, stopping around 30 meters from his last location. "I'd rather not give him a scare; they haven't seen you before. Gimme a sec..." Wavelength neighed to let the wolves know of his presence, waiting for one of the New-Pack to acknowledge the guest.

(Standing by for Magus.)

As she heard the slightly vague voice, her ears perked up. It was a bit familiar to her, but didn't make her jump up or anything. It surely prompted a response from her, and she began to question whether Jenkins would make a friend, or foe. "Yes, we're fine," Aqua responded, continuing. "completely fine!" She looked back to where the voice came from.

"Umm Alright just thought id give yall a shout, youve been there for what must be an hour and dis aint the type of place you want to loiter for to long"
Jenkens called out standing behind the tree though visible he was looking away from the others

The wolves of the new-pack looked up, then put their heads back down as they recognized the yellow stone-skin. Bark-nose in particular looked up, or tried, gingerly trying not to further shift the broken and cracked branches inside as a trickle of sap and greenish pulp moved and leaked slightly. It tried very, very hard not to whimper in pain.

Wavelength lowered his head a little in sympathy, then beckoned Majem forward with him. "Is there anything you can do?"

Tian finally finished combing her mane and proceed to comb her tail. She turning to Morning and giggled at the sight of the mare taking a nap at the bath. - "She must be pretty tired. It must be really stressful for somepony who aways had all the confort she wanted to live in the wilderness." - She commented right before listening to Jenken's voice. - "Jenkens! We are more than fine here! Have we been here for so long already? It's so good here I completely lost the passage of time. We won't take longer to finish! Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long!" - She said cheerfully.

Although Jenkens face could not be seen by the others he was slightly blushing "ur no not at all, Sorry old habbits I guess, I'll leave you Mares alone sorry to bother you like that"

Aqua didn't entirely trust Jenkens, and silently mocked him. "'Old Habits'..." She used air-quotations with her hooves as she spoke, in a slightly cynical fashion. It was clear she did not trust some ponies in this group as much as others. Again, she dunked her head into the water to clean her mane and face off, and after a few seconds she came up again, now cleaner than before.

The stallion, Jenkens, was never seen again. Nopony knows where he came from, why he came, who he was, or where he went. It was as if he had never been, and had never come.

Majem sighed at the sight of the wolf. Another hurt creature? Majem isn't a doctor, nor does he have any experience or abilities that could help in this situation, only his gut to tell him what to do. His ears dropped down, but the rest of his face showed no emotion, Majem was too tired for those. "There's always something one could do, though I'm not sure how much that is. I don't know if this will help, but I pray to Celestia it will." He said and closed his eyes for the incoming drain of magic once more. Though rested, he still didn't sleep and couldn't recover completely from the night before.

"First, lets stop the... bleeding." Majem said and magically pushed the green sap back inside the wolf, while he picked up some moss from the ground. "Cover it up." He said as if instructing himself, then pushed the moss against the wolf and wrapped some leaves around it until it stayed. As a final touch, Majem tore a still living branch off a tree and placed it next to the cracked ones of the wolf. With some vines, he tied them together.

The glow in his horn died down and Majem lay on the ground, breathing heavily as he tried to regain some lost energy. "There... All done... I hope.. That did it."

The timberwolf stared as the pony helped him and restored him with his magic. Were all the ponies here like this? Had all the wars and battles and fights before been a big misunderstanding?

Wavelength's ears perked up happily; Majem's efforts would, at very least, exponentially increase the wolf's rate of healing. He mentally kicked himself for not thinking to even try closing the wounds.

He looked back at Majem with concern, who was panting on the ground. "Woah... thanks for the help. You look a bit spent, though. Anything I can do to return the favor?"