Baby of another world 2.0

"I have some frames at home if you'd like to frame them." Kurt said with a smile helping with drawings. He couldn't believe how good they were. It was as if the image itself would jump out at you. "Have you been in any art shows?" he asked gentle placing the drawings in an large flat box that just happened to be sitting there. "If not we should get you in one. People should see just how good you are at this, but don't worry about your roommate one bit. Just wait til you meet some of my brothers." He rubbed the back of his neck thinking about it. Adam, one of his brothers had a thing for leather, and his boyfriend so there wasn't a moment those two weren't in a lip lock.

Jack thought about for a second. "Yea I was in an art show for once and I won first place in this competition thing I got something like 50,000$ I have it in my back account, I have never spent it, cause I don't really have a need to, well I buy like the stuff I need like clothes but I didn't like go out and buy a big thing or anything, I am kinda saving for it for a house some day. Maybe I could use it to buy you me and our future kid a house someday." Jack said as he walked over to Kurt and wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him in close. he liked the idea of someday having a house for him and his kid and his husband. which made Jack think of something. "so what are your thoughts on marriage?"

Kurt smiled snuggling into Jack's arms. "We should get you in more than." he said with a smile before hearing the marriage question. He paused for a second thinking about it. He'd always dreamed of the day he'd meet the man he'd never let go, and love like no other. "I love the thought. I've always wanted to get married one day." he said with a smile kissing Jack's jaw quickly with a smile wondering why he was asking, but than he thought of their current situation. "What about you? What's your thoughts."

Jack chuckled. "yeah we should, so we can get more money ha ha ha." Jack laughed a little. He listened and then thought of it himself. "I would love to get married someday, to that guy that bares my children and I want nothing more then to spend the rest of my life with." Jack chuckled and the backed up and little hold Kurt at his shoulders. "Now I am not saying that we have to get married." Jack stepped back and then went back to taking his art down and putting it in the box. He wanted to get married but he didn't want to pressure Kurt into doing do something he didn't want too. "my other dad is a certified minister, so he could marry us...if we did get married. Jack looked up at a little box that was sitting in his top shelf, it was his dads wedding ring, before they got a divorce." Jack thought of what it was like for him when his parents got a divorce, he looked won, his hair falling in front of his face. He held back tears, his parents divorce was awful there was so much fighting and yelling.

Kurt smiled softly looking at Jack seeing the pain on play on his body like a cellist on their instrument. "I'd love to get married to the man who loves me enough to give me a child." he said with a softly placing a finger beneath Jack's chin raising it to look at him. "When ever or where ever I'll always like the thought. Even if I barely know the man, it feels like I've known him for my whole life." He quickly wrapped his arms around Jack's neck holding fast. "Money is no issue, its just when, and where." he said with a smile, "And I can promise you I will always talk things out if there's an argument or fight. This family is not falling apart on my watch."

Jack smiled when Kurt said the things he did. he lifted him up again and set him on the back of his bed. "I will make sure that our wedding is the best, even if we have to do it illegally. I will always try to make you happy....stay there." Jack turned and grabbed the box off of his top shelf in his closet and turned to Kurt getting down on one knee. "I know this is sudden and we have only been together for about 3 days, but I love you more than anything and I want to spend the rest of my life by your side with our kid. Kurt I don't do this everyday, but I was wondering if you would marry me?" Jack looked up at him, hope in his eye's. he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Kurt and he would be happy doing it.

Kurt gasped softly at Jack getting on his knee. He could feel a tear escape his eye, and he smiled broadly before jumping down next to Jack hugging him tightly. "Yes! A million times yes!" he practically screamed holding him tightly before kissing him. "Three days or a century. I don't care. Yes!" He couldn't really believe how sudden this was, part of him believed it a dream, but it wasn't. Jack was there. He loved him, and Kurt loved him back. There was a baby growing in his belly that the two of them were excited for. It was perfect. Kurt kissed him for a long moment holding onto Jack tightly.

Jack smiled and stood up hugging Kurt back. he felt like this was unreal, but it wasn't Kurt was really saying yes. Jack smiled and held Kurt close to him resting his chin on his shoulder. There was knock on the door. Jack jumped a little and walked out into the living room and opened the door his ex was standing there. "Hey, man, it's been awhile how are you doing?" His name was Luke, he had short brown hair and he was slightly taller then Jack. Jack stared at him and gasped.

Kurt looked up at the boy who now stood in front of Jack. Who was this guy? Kurt couldn't help but wonder looking at the man. Jack had seemed to freeze at the sight of this guy. Was it a ex? It had to be. Kurt wiggled in front of Jack with little effort before sticking his hand out, "Hi I'm Kurt Mclaren, Jack's boyfriend. Well Fiancee." He smiled proudly putting that face on he always used around his dad's friends.

Jack put his arm around Kurt's shoulder as he nudged his way in front of him and reached his hadn't out. Luke out his hand out and shook it. "Hi I am Luke Weston, Jack's ex. fiancee." Luke shook his hand and then ran his hadn't through his hair. his expression in shock. Jack glared at him, they were never engaged, they had talked about it that was it. "Kurt we were never engaged. What do you want Luke?" Luke looked at Jack and smiled. "well nothing know i have just been thinking about you and I was gonna see if you wanted to go out sometime but I see you are engaged now so, never mind, but if this dosent work out, let me know." Luke turned after winking at Jack and saying bye. Jack closed the door and walked back to his room and sat on his bed, with his mouth hanging open. "why would he come here, we haven't talked in a year, yeah he is in our class but we haven't talked in a year, why!?" jack looked at the clock, his dad was gonna be at their house soon. "we have to go." jack said standing up and grabbing his clothes and the box and walking downstairs, before Kurt could even reply. He walked down to his car and put his stuff in the back and opening the door for Kurt then walking over to his side getting in and starting the car, he drove until he found the local Pharmacy, he pulled in and parked, resting his head on the steering wheel.

Kurt sighed softly knowing what Luke was from one look. A drama king. When they got to the store Kurt sighed softly leaning over quickly kissing Jack's cheek. "I believe you. You're stuck with me for a very very long time Mr. Jack." Kurt said with a soft smile before running in quickly before Jack could reply this time. It did trouble him though that Jack's ex was back, but he had to trust Jack's word, and not this Luke character. He just seemed like a snake, but Kurt quickly put that to the back of his mind grabbing the stuff he needed. He left Jack in the car just cause he looked like he needed a moment, and before long Kurt was out of the store. Vitamins in bag, and a book on pregnancy that just happened to be at the check out counter in hand. He smiled opening the passenger side door slipping in. "Stew should be done soon." he said with a smile reading the vitamin box again.

Jack sat in the car thinking to himself. He didn't have feelings for Luke at all anymore, but why was this bugging him, was it because of their past. Jack didn't understand why it bugged him, a thought of Kurt slipped into his mind and Jack smiled and felt butterflies in his stomach. He watched as Kurt climbed into the car and he looked at him smiling, he looked so perfect and he was all Jack could ever ask for. Jack waited for Kurt to look at him and he launched forward and grabbed the back of Kurt's neck and kissed him, pulling away after awhile and leaning his forehead against Kurt's. "I love you, Kurt." Jack kissed him again and the started his car and smiled driving back to Kurt's penthouse.

Kurt smiled feeling that usual heart flutter he always got from Jack's kisses. "I love you to Jack." Kurt said with a smile hugging his arm so Jack could steer with the other. He let go though giggling softly. "Jack's fiancee. I like that sound." he said flipping through the book again looking up at Jack, "It has a really nice ring to it." He smiled as they made it back to his, well, their place. Before Jack could say anything he hopped out grabbing most of the art stuff. "I am hanging most of this up the moment I get in there, and nothing is going to stop me!" he said with a smile running into the building with a playful smile waiting for Jack just inside the door.

Jack smiled and grabbed his clothes as he watched Kurt grab his art and run into their apartment building. "Wait, Kurt!" Jack ran after him and up to the apartment with him. "Kurt it's all just paper how are you going to hang paper? I will fly all over the place and get ruined." Kurt wanted his art up, he just didn't want it ruined. Jack walked into Kurt's room and laid his clothes on the bed begging to find something to wear and and putting the rest in Kurt's closet, when he heard a knock on Kurt's door. jack shut the door ad hoped that Kurt would answer it. Jack pulled on a black pair of skinny jeans and white button up shirt rooling the sleeves up so that they were just above his elbows and putting in a vest type thing and a red tie. Then Jack remembered that he forgot how to tie a tie. He opened the door and peeked his head out the door. "Hey Kurt....can you come help me when you get a chance?" jack saw his dad standing in the door way, Jack waved to him. "I will be out in a minute dad, just finish getting dressed."

"I have tons of pictures frames!" he said with a squeal grabbing a few from a little side closet before checking the stew. It wasn't long til there was a knock on the door which of course he opened finishing up the last button on his shirt. "Oh hi! I'm Kurt, Kurt Mclaren. Welcome! Come on in mind the mess." he said with a smile letting Jack's father in. That's when Jack needed help and Kurt quickly bounced over in his normal fashion quickly tying Jack's tie. Kurt pulled back his hair quickly so it wasn't covering his face. "Make yourself at home Mr... um." he started awkwardly trying to be polite.

Jack's dad, Bart walked in and looked around he had a bounce to his walk from his fatness. "Well this is very fancy,I am glad that you have a nice place like this, cause I am sure that my son's was not as nice." Bart bellowed a hefty laugh and then saw Jack walk out of he bedroom. "My My don't you clean up nice my son." Jack smiled and smoothed out his clothes. "Thanks dad." Bart looked over at Kurt as he tried to be polite. "Oh, you can call me dad, but my name is Bart, Burt Lutheran, I know it's a religion, but it's not mine." Bart laughed again and so did jack, even though it wasn't funny. Jack looked over at Kurt to make sure he didn't feel uncomfortable. jack cleared his throat. "Dad, something else I need to tell you, we are engaged as well, as of today." Bart walked over to Kurt and grabbed his hand it was the ring that he had given Jack after his divorce. "That's a nice ring, take good care of it son." Bart looked over towards the kitchen. "so what's for dinner?" Bart asked as Jack became tense he felt like his dad was bored and was not proud of him.

"A veggie stew." Kurt said with a soft chuckle nudging Jack slightly trying to add a little fun, and tease him. He thought the name joke was actually pretty good. "That's why you haven't said your last name yet." Kurt whispered into Jack's ear giggling slightly before walking out to the kitchen. "Its a recipe my brother gave me. The veggies are all cut fresh. Best broth I could find." he said with a smile putting on his best face. "May I inquire to what kind of business you own?" Kurt asked making small talk like he always did with his families "friends". He smiled over at Jack giving as much encouragement he could in that one smile.

Jack chuckled a little as Kurt whispered to him. "yeah just a bit." He watched as Kurt walked into the kitchen. Bart looked at Kurt. "I love stew, and I own a magazine for male underwear." Bart said proudly. Jack face turned red and he wanted yell at his dad for telling the truth. "I see my son has been talking about me though, that's my son, always kissing ass." Jack gasped. "Dad! Don't swear. That's not appropriate." Jack had never swore around his boyfriends or his dad, so it was weird. "Oh liten up son, you look like I just shoved a little bulb up your arse, there better." Jack continued to blush. "Dad..." Jack just let it go and walked into the other room, he wanted Kurt to think his family was cool, this was not cool. "So Kurt,Does your family know about all of this." Bart said sniffing the stew. "MMM smells good. when do we eat." Jack listened to his dad, he was being rude.

Kurt had to laugh now at how the two of them were acting like a normal family should rather than just a cell phone relationship. "Its okay just as long as there's no swearing around the baby in a month and after we're all good, and I'm going to have to ask for a subscription if that's okay." Kurt said with a smile giving Jack's hand a quick squeeze. "Should be ready in about ten give or take." Kurt froze slightly at the mention of family. He usually only ever got a call like once every three months from his parents. "Actually my folks don't know yet. They're making sure my brother's tour goes off without a hitch, and that his boyfriend isn't on stage. I am a Mclaren if you've heard of them."

Bart looked at Kurt as he talked about his family. "well I hope they know soon, I have not heard of them, not one for the public scene type of thing and Jack has one I will just start actually sending it." Bart laughed again and looked around the room, the box with Jack's art was sitting on the counter. "what;s all of this? Jack is this your stuff?" Bart looked at with a smile on his face, he was proud of his son, he didn't know he had this much talent. "oh um, yeah dad that's mine, sorry if it's in the way, here let me move it." Jack went to pick it up but his dad slapped his hand over the artwork. "No I am admiring it, why didn't you tell me you had this kind of talent?" Jack just blushed, he didn't think his dad would be interested.