Baby of another world 2.0

Kurt chuckled softly hearing Jack ramble a bit. It was heaven in his ears at least. "Yes I have ran into a wild animal before." Kurt said when Jack came back he stood up though having put on a pair of sweatpants for around the house. "Back when I was little I ended up swimming with a shark and well it liked me like a friend, and it really freaked my parents out that I was playing fetch with something like that." Kurt said concentrating on a glass of water that was sitting on the night stand. He just wanted to see if he could make it, the water, move like his one brother could. And almost instantly the water came floating out before Kurt playfully got Jack in the chest with it.

Jack walked back in and listened to the story about Kurt and the shark. "That is really cool." When he was splashed in the chest with water, jack jumped a little. "What the fu-" Jack looked at Kurt and smirked. He walked over to Kurt and hugged him making his chest wet as well, he slowly pulled him into the kitchen, the sink was filled with water. Jack turned Kurt away from the water and slowly lifted his hand moving the water up out of the sink, he held in a bubble over Kurt's head backing away from him. "Kurt. I love you." Jack said before dropping the water onto Kurt. Jack let out a laugh as it dropped on Kurt soaking him from head too toe.

Kurt burst out laughing when he was suddenly soaked with water. He couldn't help it. Jared was wiggling, he was having fun. Kurt suddenly jumped in Jack's arms kissing him for a long moment knowing very well his eyes had changed color, but he didn't care he was with Jack. "And I love you." he added making sure his belly rubbed up against Jack's own flat stomach. He gave his a head a bit of a shake getting Jack with the water that fell out. "You should try air again, go to the lake not far from here, and have you mess with the wind. Come on it'll be fun. No one up here for miles, and we can bring a picnic, and a camera, and your guitar. It'll be so much fun." Kurt added kissing Jack again.

((IM BACK!!!! I MISSED THIS XD))

Jack kissed Kurt back and held him as he jumped into his arms. When Kurt mentioned air Jack's face frowned, letting go of Kurt and walking away slightly. "No, to many bad things happened the last time I tried that, never again Kurt, never." Jack walked to the couch and plopped down with a sigh. He couldn't forgot what had happened the last time he controlled air, the harm he had caused, the person he had lost.

((I know its really short, Im sorry))

Kurt sighed softly follow Jack simple out of habit to make sure he was okay. "You don't have to, but lets still go to the lake. You and me, us, alone up in a perfectly clean lake. It'll be fun, and no air will be really needed." he said with a soft smile refusing to leave Jack to wallow in self pity. He sat on Jack's lap so he couldn't ignore Kurt really. "Or we could just curl up here and take a nap to." he said with a soft smile, head falling onto Jack's shoulder with a bit of squish of wet hair. "Either way I just want to be with you." his hand traveling to his stomach out of habit when Jared decided to make himself known, tumbling about something insanely. That's when he received a suddenly very hard kick to his side causing him to wince slightly.