Baby of another world 2.0

"You sure you want to sleep on the couch than?" Kurt asked softly knowing something was up following Jack out to the couch. "We can share a bed if you'd like." he said softly standing in the doorway with a faintest smile trying to connect the dots in his head. It had to be something Jack wasn't use to. Probably the fact of how fast they'd gone in a day? Maybe it was the fact that he was pregnant, and Jack didn't want to go to far? He sighed softly walking over to Jack before he fell all the way asleep. "What's wrong?"

Jack looked up at Kurt. "I just have a lot of things running through my mind is all, I will be alright." Jack sat up and walked into Kurt's bedroom, taking off his shoes and pulling his shirt off. "But I can sleep in here if you want me too." Jack said pulling the blankets down and getting under them. patting the bed next to him, motioning for Kurt to come lay next to him.

Kurt nodded softly following Jack and pulling his shirt off himself use to falling asleep in his jeans. "I'd like it if you would. Its your apartment to." he said curling in close to Jack smiling at the warmth of him. "I'm here for you Jack. You know that right?" he asked looking at him letting a hand fall on Jack's cheek. Thumb rubbing the boy's cheek bone. "You can tell me anything." This was very true. Anyone could tell Kurt anything and it be locked up tighter than a confessional at a church.

Jack smiled and as Kurt took his shirt off and joined Jack on the bed. Jack held back a shiver, from the body warmth's combining on the bed. Jack grabbed Kurt's hand as it rubbed his cheek. "I know, I can." Jack put his arm around Kurt and held him close. Jack wanted to give Kurt a good night kiss, so Jack put his hand on the side of Kurt's face, smiling and rubbing his cheek. Leaning down and kissing Kurt's lip slowly and softly. "Goodnight Love." Jack closed his eye's and attempted to fall asleep, not succeeding.

Kurt smiled softly at the thought of Jack knowing he was there, and simple left his hand where it was giving another soft squeak at the arms wrapped around him. Just a habit really. Than there was the kiss that sent Kurt's mind reeling still into deeper mush, and he some how managed to say, "Goodnight to you to." It didn't take long for Kurt to fall asleep in Jack's arms though. The feeling of being safe, and loved practically knocking him out, and part of him worried that he'd talk in his sleep again, but that wouldn't be the worst thing. The last thought he had was of Jack, and how much he loved him.

Jack laid awake thinking of his life, and of Kurt, he couldn't fall asleep. He heard Kurt start to mumble somethings but he couldn't hear exactly everything. Jack chuckled a little. He eventually fell asleep, Kurt's body eat was relaxing against Jack's body. Jack dreamt of Kurt and what id would be like to be a dad, his dream eventually turned into a nightmare, Kurt was in labor and he was getting ready to deliver, but it didn't go well, Kurt ended up dying and the baby lived, leaving Jack and the kid all alone. Jack sprung up in bed, after the dream gasping for air. He looked around, his body sweating and tears running down his face, Jack curled up his knees and ran his hand through his hair.

Kurt gasped himself having slept soundly dreaming of a big bowl of ice cream shared between Jack, and their little boy, and himself. Smiling, happy, like any family should be, when Jack had pretty much torn himself away leaving a cold side. He looked up to see Jack in tears so Kurt sat up and hugged him softly."Want to tell me about it?" he asked softly knowing Jack had a nightmare, and it must've been one hell of a nightmare to leave someone so shaken. Kurt left his arms wrapped around Jack's shoulders, head resting next to his trying his best not to yawn seeing that it was the middle of the night. He gave a slight squeeze hoping that him being there would help some. Nightmares were never fun.

Jack felt bad, when Kurt sat up and wrapped him arms around him. Jack looked over at Kurt and hugged him back. "Sorry I woke you." Jack kissed the top of Kurt's head and held him tightly resting his head on Kurt's shoulder. "I had ad ream, that you died, and I was alone with the baby, I had no idea what to do." Jack felt tears roll down his face. He sat up and wiped his eye's and the tears off of Kurt's shoulder. "I'm sorry that I woke you up." Jack looked at the clock next to Kurt's bed, it was only 2:30 in the morning, they didn't have to get up until around 8:30. Jack laid back down adn pulled Kurt next to him. "You can't die, Kurt, I can't do this by myself." Jack felt another tear roll down his cheek.

"Don't be sorry Jack." Kurt said with a soft smile looking up at Jack. He didn't mind getting woken up for something like this. Heck most nights he didn't really even sleep afraid he'd be alone for the rest of his life. "And I promise you you're not doing this alone. I'll do everything in my power to be healthy, and prevent any such thing from happening." He kissed Jack's cheek with a smile meaning what he said, "I'll pick up prenatal vitamins tomorrow, and whatever else you think I'll need to keep me, and the baby healthy." Kurt curled in close to Jack keeping his arms around the boy's waist after they'd laid down. "I'm not going anywhere to fast. We have a kid to take care of."

Jack smiled and looked down at Kurt. He kissed the top of his head. "I think class is canceled for tommrow, hold on let me check my phone." Jack rolled over and grabbed his phone out of his pant's pocket, he must have taken them off before he fell asleep. He flipped it open and read the text that he got, it was from his room mate, one was asking where he was and the other was telling him that canceled class tommrow because the school was having a last minute teacher meeting. "yeah class is canceled so tommrow we can go get my stuff and bring it here and then go shopping for baby healthy stuff." Jack chuckled and felt his eye's close involuntarily. He put his arm back around Kurt and held him close, falling back asleep, with a blank mind.

Kurt chuckled liking the idea of spending an entire day with Jack. His buddy, his boyfriend, his baby-daddy. "Vitamins, and healthy veggies, and fruit, and lean meets..." Kurt said trailing off softly before falling back asleep wondering if he had a dread lock in his mouth. It didn't take long for that dream of the three of them out for ice cream to come back making him smile. He involuntarily muttered something about ice cream, and don't get it in your hair Jared before he dozed off the rest of the way in Jack's arms.

(time jump to morning)

Kurt groaned softly waking up to a sudden wave of nausea before running off to the bathroom. The contents of his stomach emptying into the toilet before he could say anything to Jack, or even notice if he was awake or not. "Damn... morning sickness..." he muttered before puking again praying in the back of his mind that he didn't wake Jack up.

((is Jared the name of the baby?))

Jack woke up suddenly feeling the bed bounce and seeing Kurt run out, he heard Kurt puking and got up and grabbed a glass of water taking it into the bathroom, kneeling down next to him. "you okay babe?" Jack asked patting his head and handing him the water. "My dad always made me drink water when I was younger after I had puked so I thought I would do the same. jack heard his phone ring in the other room, he jumped up and went and answered it. "hello?" Jack asked rubbing the back of his neck, and walking back into the bathroom with Kurt. "It's your dad, how have you been?" Jack froze, why was his dad calling, he didn't want to tell his dad yet, but now he had no choice. Jack walked out of the bathroom and into the hallway. "hey dad, um, I gotta tell you something." Jack rubbed the back of his neck, he was so nervous he didn't know how to tell him then too just come out with it. "Well whatever it is son, I won't be mad, you know I love you and will support you no matter what." It was like his dad already knew, but how could he? "Dad...." Jack hesitated. "I am gonna have a kid...I'm sorry I was at a party and I met this great guy named Kurt and we ended up doing it and he got pregnant." jack listened waiting for his dad to reply, all he heard was breathing, heavy breathing."Well, I am glad that you are chooisng to stay with him...you are right?"
"yes dad, of course."
"well then I guess I will just have to pay you guy's a vist tonight. I am not mad, I am glad you told me, i love you and will see you tonight."

Jack hung up and walked back into the apartment and slide down the door. looking towards Kurt. "My dad is coming over tonight to met you..." Jack looked hesitantly at Kurt.

((its what Kurt wants it to be named.))

Kurt smiled softly up at Jack when he came in to help, and he waited patiently up chucking only once more while Jack was out talking to what sounded like his dad. Kurt pushed himself off the floor of the bathroom washing out his mouth quickly before walking over to Jack who sat on the floor now. "I get to meet your dad?" Kurt said with a soft smile sitting down next to Jack, "I should plan dinner. This should be fun... does he already know? Is he okay with it all?" He took Jack's hand giving it a soft squeeze. "Do you think this apartment will be a little much?"

Jack looked up at Kurt as he sat down next him and piled on questions. "yea he is fine with it, he just wants to met you and no, that will impress my dad that I can get into a place like this." Jack looked around. "I will plan dinner, my dad is really picky, him being a single parent he raised his standards for food preference, so it will be expensive, so I will do and and buy your baby needs." Jack stood up and walked into the bathroom, but backing back up and looking at Kurt. "do you wish to join me?" Jack said walking back into the bathroom and taking off his shirt.

Kurt slapped a hand over his mouth trying to seem playful but at the same time shut himself up. He was going over board like always with the questions and felt bad. But he nodded quickly getting up with one hand on the wall instead of it over his mouth. "I'd love it." Kurt said with a smile walking over, and trying not to oggle Jack to hard. What could he say Jack was hot. Kurt quickly hugged Jack with a smile, "Everything will go okay. Don't worry." He smiled a little broader before taking his jeans off, "Bath or shower?"

Jack hugged Kurt back and then kissed the top of his head. "well I don't really care for bath's but we can take one." Jack still having his pants on, bent over and plugged the tub so that it would fill up, taking the curtain out. Turning the water on the a comfortable temperature and beginning to undo his pants, he looked over at Kurt who was fully exposed. Jack felt bad when he noticed he was staring. "s-sorry." Jack said as he slipped his pants off.

Kurt chuckled with a smile, "Its okay. Don't worry about it." He smiled softly not wanting to be mean to the obviously worried Jack so he turned slightly to look in the mirror placing his hands on his stomach wondering if he was showing yet. The skin definitely felt weird, harder per say, but there was a small swell to it all. "Jack... do I look bigger to you?" he asked softly glancing back at his lover ever now and than. The handsome figure he was. "He's going to be big I bet." Kurt said with a chuckle wondering if Jack's father would have baby pictures to embarrass his son with.

Jack looked over at Kurt, as he looked at his stomach. "No, not really, it looks like you just ate a little too much and your bloated..." Jack hesitated. "Not, that you look fat!" Jack turned and stepped into the bath and slowly set down, letting the warm water engulf his lower half. "Are you gonna get in?" Jack asked Kurt turning the water off behind him.

"I knew what you meant." he said with a smile soon joining Jack in the water giggling softly at the warmth sitting across from him. "Can I ask is your hair color natural if you don't mind me asking?" Kurt wondered aloud running a hand through his own thick dread locks. It would be really cool if Jack's hair was all natural. It wasn't that odd of a hair color for their planet anyway. In fact his one father use to have a blue green colored hair before it went gray.

Jack watched as Kurt stepped into the water. He watched as his hair glided over the water, Jack's hair was not quite long enough, so it barley touched the water. jack slide his feet down so his knees were under water, they were up at Kurt's arm's now. Jack touched his hair and looked at it. "well it has been this color since I was a little boy so I am guessing it is..." Jack looked over at Kurt and smiled. "My dad's hair is pink, and it's funny cause he is kinda chubby." Jack chuckled again. "is your hair natural?"