Baby of another world 2.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Kurt nodded fallowing Jack out to the living room picking up a few frames. "I framed some of your drawings." Kurt said with a smile, "No tape no glue just the pressure holding them in place." He smiled proudly at the pictures, all of them. His hubby was so good at what he did. "Is there anyone in specific you want framed? I've got a ton of frames." he said sitting on the arm of the couch smiling at Jack.

Jack looked at Kurt as he picked up the frames, "you really didn't have to frame them, babe." Jack said to Kurt as he sat on the arm of the couch. "I want the drawing I did of you framed. But, I don't want it on the wall, I want it next to my side of the bed, so I can go to sleep and see your face and when I wake up I see your face, so no matter which side I lay on I see your beautiful face." Jack chuckled at how cheesy that sounded, but he didn't care.

Kurt blushed horrible, smiling at the thought of how cheesy that line really did sound. "Okay." he said giggling, "Than framed it shall be." He set the frame he held aside and kissed Jack whole heatedly knowing that Jack could probably feel his heart beating right out of his chest. He half sat on the couch that Jack was laying on so he could get better kisses in. "Have I told you how beautiful you are to me yet?" he asked setting his head on Jack's chest thinking. Thinking about what Jack's dad had said about his parents knowing. He sighed softly thinking about. "Also when should we tell my parents?"

Jack chuckled and kissed Kurt back as Kurt kissed him, when he laid down in his chest Jack smiled at him and kissed the top of his head. "no no you have not, but thank you Kurt I think you are the most beautiful man I have ever laid eye's on." jack chuckled and then stopped when Kurt asked about his parents. "Well. babe, that is up to you...I think the sooner the better but if you don't want anything to do with your parents that is fine as well, I support you either way." Jack looked at him and then smiled again.

"We could tell them when we go to Paris. In person they wouldn't know how to react so it wouldn't be a bad reaction. I know they were okay with my brother ending up pregnant at sixteen." Kurt said with a soft sigh thinking about it blushing from the beautiful comment. So he sat up a little and put himself nose, to nose, with Jack. "Thank you." he said with a smile before kissing him again for a long moment. One hand coming up to rest on Jack's cheek.

Jack thought about it for a moment. "If that's what you want to do, then that's fine with me." Jack chuckled and put his hand on Kurt's cheek as Kurt put his nose against his own, Jack chuckled a little and then Kissed Kurt back as he was kissed, putting his hand on the back of Kurt's neck and trailing it down to his side.

"You know what we should do?" Kurt asked giving Jack another quick peck. "We should dance." he said with a manic grin, "And don't you dare say you can't dance!" He laughed manically having a sudden bought of energy running over to his radio turning on an infectious pop song that had a slow side to it. "Come on!" he said pulling Jack to his feet. "You will dance even if its just for a little bit."

Jack was shocked when Kurt said they should dance and gasped when he was pulled to his feet. "Kurt- " Jack stopped talking, he really couldn't dance, but Kurt wanted too, so he couldn't really say no, so instead he pretended as best as he could, that he knew how. "I am gonna embaress myself, by doing this..." Jack felt weird, no one had ever asked him to dance before so it was awkward for him.

Kurt laughed smiling softly at Jack. "Here." he said putting Jack's hand on his side, and putting the other one up with his own. "You're not embarrassing yourself. You're having fun with your fiancee." He laughed his head against Jack's chest looking up at him still before whisper, "I feel so short right now." He smiled putting Jack's other hand on his other side. Kurt simple swayed the two side to side wrapping his arms around Jack's neck standing up on tip toes to see his eyes.

Jack chuckled and leaned his head back. "I feel so stupid. Not because I am dancing with you, but because I don't know how to do this." Jack chuckled and looked down at Kurt noticing that he was standing on his tiptoes. "Here." Jack pulled Kurt close and made Kurt stand on top of his feet, so that he was boosted up higher. "There better?" Jack said he he leaned down and cupped Kurt's face kissing it slowly, then moving his hands back to to Kurt's waist and leaning his forehead against Kurt's continuing to sway.

Kurt blushed something fierce being hoisted to stand on Jack's feet. He literally melted into the kiss having to hold on tighter to Jack so he wouldn't fall over. "You're a good kisser..." Kurt said softly feeling his brain mush in his head from that long moment. "You're not stupid. I've had to much time on my hands." he said simple though quick kissing the tip of Jack's nose. Kurt smiled broadly with his head still against Jack's. The song suddenly switched to Teenage dream, and Kurt had to blush at the line 'let's go all the way tonight.' "I really really wish I could remember more of the other night."

Jack chuckled when Kurt said he was a good kisser. "Why thank you." Jack chuckled again. "You are too, my love." Jack smiled. As the song, switched Jack chuckled again, and mouthed the words, 'lets go all the way tonight' smiling again. "Yeah, me too, I wish I could Love." Jack didn't want to say anything else he just wanted to be with Kurt and hold him, let him know how much he meant to him.

"You do love." Kurt said looking up at Jack wondering what he meant. Than he got an idea. Probably not the smartest but an idea. "Take me." Kurt said suddenly starting to kiss Jack's neck working his way slowly up. He wanted to go all the way again, and both Jake's father, AND the book said it was okay to have intercourse just not to rough. Kurt started to unbutton his shirt still holding tight to Jack in a way.

((You can have a fade out in your part I'll do wake up))

Jack was surprised when Kurt said what he did and started to kiss him. "Ar-are you sure, Kurt?" Jack asked, but he was continually getting kissed on the neck, Jack want along with it. He pulled Kurt close and kissed his lips softly and helped him take his shirt off the rest of the way. Jack trailed his lips down to his neck adn started to give Kurt a hickey, Kurt moaned softly. Jack smiled and stopped sucking on Kurt's neck, a hickey was left behind. Jack lifted Kurt up and took him to the bedroom, laying him down, he crawled on top , taking off his pants and then Kurt's, continuing to kiss him. Jack stopped and looked at Kurt. "ready?" Jack smiled as Kurt nodded his head and said yes. -fade to black-

(( You're a genius thank you))

Kurt woke up to Jack's hot breath on the back of his neck, and he couldn't help but smile cuddling up closer. Last night had been amazing. Absolutely amazing. He remained curled up next to Jack until morning sickness decided to raise its head making he weasel out of Jack's arms, even though he didn't want to, and run to the bathroom. After the normal bought he walked back into their bed room, and smiled at Jack before crawling back in. Even if he was bear but naked he didn't care. Jeez if Kurt had his way when the baby came out Jack would be there.
Jack had rewrapped his arms around Kurt leaving Kurt's hands on his stomach which was already a bit bigger.

((You're welcome XD))

Jack jumped a little when he felt Kurt jump out of the bed,m he figured it was morning sickness again so Jack just went with it, he waited for Kurt to come back and he re-wrapped his arm around Kurt, Jack moved his hand down to Kurt stomach and felt it, it was getting bigger. Jack smiled and moved his hand back to Kurt's waist and nuzzled the back of his neck, last night was perfect, he remembered it, the passion, the love, it was perfect. Jack chuckled. "Morning Love." Jack mumbled, not wanting to leave Kurt, but he didn't shower after last night so he was probably a mess, and so were the sheets. "We have class today at noon, love." Jack mumbled again looking at the clock next to the bed, it was only 8:30. Jack didn't want to go to class and he really didn't have too, seeing how he had already passed that class and excepted the expectations and passing requirements, so he rolled over and grabbed his phone rolling back over behind Kurt before calling the administration building adn letting them know that he was dropping the class, they agreed and said they would be sending him his diploma today, jack hung up and kissed the back of Kurt's neck, slowly falling back asleep.

((I figured since how the story would be going, the whole school thing was kinda pointless...))

"Congratulations mister graduate." Kurt said smiling at Jack having stayed put in his arms. "You're lucky. I've got like two more class left to finish. Just computer stuff really." he said giving a little grump. "Give or take a month I'll be done in about a month." He nuzzled in closer to Jack enjoying the feeling of being in his arms. "Art art is done though." he said starting to fall back asleep. He couldn't help but grin broadly from last night. He had never felt like that before. So perfect. So complete. "You can shower if you wanna... don't want to get out of bed..."

((Yeah just making Kurt do some extra computer stuff that can be done on the computer so he just goes for a walk now and than to take pictures of stuff for prints to sell for extra $))

((that's fine...this so so cute XD))

Jack smiled, and kissed Kurt's nose. "Nah I think I am gonna stay here with my babies." Jack smiled and touched Kurt's belly, He eventually fell back asleep leaving his hand on Kurt's belly. Jack stayed asleep until around noon. jack woke up and noticed that Kurt was no longer in the bed, Jack got a one-night stand feeling in his gut, but very quickly it left, he crawled out of bed, without pulling any clothes on and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

Kurt felt bad for having to get up. He woke up before Jack again, and his stomach had growled at him for a solid hour before he went to sit at the counter in the kitchen eating nearly five bowels of cereal, multitasking his class work on his laptop. He'd set a plate of bacon, and eggs in the microwave for Jack having already demolished his own. For some reason he was still hungry. He smiled when Jack got up and he looked down at himself. A pair of sweet pants, and one of his comfy, but tight tank tops that showed off his arms and what use to be a flat belly.
He got up walking into the bathroom with a rather large smile on his face, and his camera. He wasn't looking for a naked shot of Jack, just a facial of him when he was enjoying himself under the water. There was a snicker, and a quick snap through the rather see through top part of the curtains before Kurt ran back for his cereal bowl hiding behind the counter.

((AGREED!!!))

Jack was enjoying the shower when he heard the door open to the bathroom he smiled, figuring Kurt was going to join him. When he heard the flash and heard a chuckle he quickly got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around himself, running out of the bathroom and chasing after Kurt wrapping his arms around his waist after catching up to him. "where's the camera, my love?" Jack chuckled and kissed Kurt's neck and grinned.