Baby of another world 2.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"And you probably know one of my brothers from the music scene if you listen to the radio." He said with a blush of his own, "Adam, as in Lambert Adam, and Jason Aldean. They changed their last name so they had a stage name..." Kurt said rubbing the back of his neck, "Than there's Marc Jacobs..." Kurt was blushing but smiled seeing Jack's dad fuss over him. "You should see some of his figure drawings." Kurt said with a smile, "Did one of me in twenty minuets that just about leaps off page to talk." He threw his arms around Jack's neck hugging him from behind even though he had to stand on his tip toes which wasn't hard to do bare foot. "Or the one of cool shadow heart."

Bart chuckled. "I have heard of the Lambert character before and I would love to see them." Jack went and got his sketch pad and handed it too his dad. "wow, son, these are amazing I hope you plan on showing these off." Bart chuckled and looked up at Jack. "well would you look at that, the stew is done." Jack said with a smile on his face as he walked into the kitchen he looked for the bowls and some spoons, setting them out and putting stew into them. "Kurt Hun, do we have bread?" Bart chuckled. "Hun? so you have pets names for each other eh? what's Jack, little red?" Bart chuckled again and looked over at Kurt. "his other fathers hair was black, so we are guessing that our hair colors mixed and that's how he got the red or something like that. The nurse said that boys with red hair like his are ussualy filled with lust, or hate, although for my son I am gonna go with the lust factor, if you get what I mean." Bart laughed again and then went and sat at Kurt's table waiting for his dinner.

Kurt couldn't help but chuckle, "You probably will but I'm warning you know he has an obsession over glitter." He smiled following Jack into the kitchen to grab some bread. He had some buns he made a few days ago sitting in the bread box. "Should we put some music on, babe?" Kurt asked kissing his cheek with a smile just to tease the two. "What's blue hair mean? Brown isn't my natural color if you know what I mean." Kurt said with a smile walking out with some stew for Bart. "Do you want some salt or pepper?" he asked quickly walking back into the kitchen to grab a picture of Ice tea from the fridge.

Bart though about it for a second. "I hate glitter, I believe blue is either compassion or sadness. with you I am going to bet compassion, and I would love some salt, and pepper, now that you mention it." Jack made sure that Kurt and his dad were comfortable and had everything that they needed. he poured his dad a glass of tea and got him a napkin. "there, do you need anything else?" Bart shook his head as he took a bite of the stew. "the only thing I need is the recipe to this stew." Bart chucked. Jack sat down and stared to eat his soup, he just wanted this night to end. "well I can tell you one thing son's I can not stay long I have an important meeting tommrow morning so i will eat dinner converse for a little while and then I will have to head out. " Bart looked at Kurt and then Jack again. "so have you guys, you know, had sex, since you found out the pregnancy?" Jack started to choke. he coughed and drank some tea. "Dad!?" Bart looked at him. "what?" Jack blushed. "it's actually very healthy for the baby." Jack couldn't help but start to laugh, he was neverous and it was something he did when he was this nervous. "No Dad we have not, but I will get right on it...wait no that's not what I mean." Bart stared to laugh loudly. "oh son, you are funny, but seriously, its very healthy for the baby, it improves there understanding for love." Bart glanced at Jack and then at Kurt again, before going back to eating his soup. jack looked up at Kurt and mouthed 'I'm sorry' to him before taking another bite of his soup.

Kurt couldn't help but laugh again. "I can get you the recipe." he said with a smile looking at Jack with a sympathetic glance. Personally he was enjoying this. His dad was cracking jokes, and actually taking interest in his son's personal matters. "We will see about intercourse though." Kurt said setting his foot next to Jack's under the table. He mouthed a 'are you okay' Jack's way hoping no tea went down the wrong pipe. "What do you think of the name Jared though if I may ask?" Kurt brought up hoping to get some input on names. It was a good thinking topic that might save Jack more embarrassment.

Jack looked over at Kurt. "yea, peachy." Jack mouthed back to him, looking back down at his stew and eating it. Bart looked up at the mention of names. "Jared is a nice name. I like it, what about you Jack?" Jack glanced up, he had broth dripping down his lip. "oh um-" He licked it off. "I like it." Jack said as he finished his dinner and tea, getting up and putting it in the sink and washing it.

"Baby Jared." Kurt said with a smile to himself letting one of his hands fall down to stomach. It sat there for a moment eating with his hand like that just enjoying the hardness and obvious baby bump that was already forming. "Can you think of any other names?" he asked Bart looking at Jack, worried that he wasn't entirely comfortable. "I know I've thought of Griffon, and of Maddox, but they sound to modern."

Bart looked at Kurt as he moved his hand down to his baby bump. "well Kurt I like the name Vincent, Edon and Kaleo. You barely ever hear those names." Jack smiled thinking of the names he could come up. "I like the name.....Wain." Jack smiled and looked over at Kurt as he held his stomach. Bart stood up after finishing his food, he had had like 3 bowls of it, so he was full. Jack took his bowl from him and washed it.

"Hmm. Definitely something to consider." Kurt said with a smile taking his own bowl to the kitchen. "What times your meeting?" he asked absentmindedly thinking about baby names, and what the baby would look like. He still thought Jared was perfect for some reason. Kurt smiled at Jack standing in the kitchen sifting through his stack of recipes before giving Bart the recipe, "Its really simple, and perfect if you have a lot to do, and know when you're coming back home." Kurt grinned proudly at the fact he felt like he was doing well with Jack's father. Kurt smiled at Jack wanting him to come over and hug him for some reason.

Jack smiled at Kurt, no matter how bad he thought his dad had embarrassed him. Jack had, had a great idea time and he thought his dad did too. Bart smiled and took the recipe from Kurt, he liked Kurt and he thought that he would be good for Jack. Bart smiled. "well My meeting is at 7 in the morning and I won't be back home for about a week." Bart didn't like to be away from his family but it was nice to be away at the same time. "well Kurt is was a pleasure to met you and Jack I love you and always will, because you are my son, but treat this boy right and behave yourself." Bart smiled and hugged Jack and Kurt before leaving. Jack sut the door behind him after saying good bye. "Welllll......."

Kurt smiled saying his goodbyes as well as Bart left. "Your dad's nice." he said with a smile backing up so he was looking up with his back against Jack's front. "Lutheran, Jack and Kurt Mclaren-Luthern." he said smiling at the ring to it. He loved the sound of it. The way it rolled off his tongue. It just sounded nice. "Love you." he said with a slight whisper still grinning broadly about it all. How Bart actually talked and cared and visited his son regularly.

"yeah sounds nice doesn't it?" Jack said as he moved away from Kurt and went into his new bedroom and started to undress himself until he was just in his pants. he put his clothes in a hamper that he had brought from his apartment. He went over to the couch in the living room and sat down. He had a good time, he just had things on his mind, he felt like Kurt was a little to happy to have met his dad.

Kurt flopped down next to Jack on the couch. "I wish I had a dad like yours." he said simple not really moving after the flop letting just how stressed he was show. "For the record I've meet to many people not to look okay. Business swiss..." Kurt said he had liked Jack's dad but secretly it had been really nerve wracking he just didn't want to show just how much so Jack wouldn't start to worry even more at that. "What do you wanna do tonight though?"

Jack smiled and listened to Kurt talk about his dad, after interrupting Kurt mid-sentence to say. "Okay Kurt I get it, my dads the greatest, but you don't know him like I do, he is never around, he knows of my talent and he doesn't care none of them do, I was a bastard child, like my kid, I was not planned, but here is how my kid is different his dads want to keep him. I was born before that whole aborting thing so my parents didn't have that choice, or else they would have used it, i was the reason my parents got a divorce." Jack huffed and blew his hair away from his face and walked into Kurt's bedroom slamming the door and laying face down into a pillow on the bed.

Kurt sighed feeling like an idiot when Jack left into their room with a slam. He laid back on the couch putting his feet up on the arm staring at the ceiling stroking his stomach absentmindedly thinking about it all. "I'm sorry..." he whispered before getting up to work on framing some of Jack's drawings so he could put them up around their apartment. It wasn't long before he was printing out the picture of Jack from his camera and smiling down at the photo as he spun on the chair with his knees to his chest understanding that Jack needed some time to think himself. Kurt was use to sudden news and usually did pretty well putting on a mask and letting out things slowly so he didn't blow. He had to smile though at the half drunken, but happy look in Jack's eyes. He didn't look like crap to Kurt. "I wonder what you'll look like." Kurt wondered out loud to the baby even if it couldn't hear him yet. "I hope you have your daddy's eyes. Those happy eyes."

Jack walked around for a little while inside of the bedroom, he was pissed as the thoughts came to his mind of all the things his dad's had told him when he was younger. He heard Kurt talking and stuck his ear on the door. "I hope you have your daddy's eyes. Those happy eyes." Jack heard Kurt say, Jack smiled, how could Kurt say that about him, he just burst out at him and he was still so happy with Jack, most people would have yelled back at him, or struck him. Jack felt bad for lashing out at Kurt. He opened the door slowly and saw Kurt sitting in the chair looking at the picture. "I am sorry babe." jack said as he walked over to Kurt and grabbed the picture form him looking at it and then setting it down, grabbing Kurt's hand and pulling him up for a hug.

Kurt went doe eyed at Jack suddenly coming in to hug him, but didn't fight it snuggling in for a hug. "There's nothing to be sorry bout. We all have our moments." he said smiling softly at Jack. He suddenly blushed realizing Jack must've heard him talking to the baby. "In about a mouth I'll be the one snappy. I'm sorry ahead of time." Kurt said kissing Jack's cheek softly. He really did want the baby to have Jack's eyes. He loved they way they glittered when he was happy. They smiled for themselves.

Jack smiled and kissed the top of Kurt's head in return to the kiss on his cheek. "I ussualy can hold that stuff in, and don't worry I will forgive you again and again if I have to." jack smiled and looked into Kurt's eye's kissing his nose and chuckling. he hoped that Jared would have Kurt's attitude and face, his face was so cute. Jack smiled and hugged Kurt one last time before backing away and going into the kitchen to take care of the mess from dinner.

"Did you honestly like the name Jared?" Kurt asked following Jack into the kitchen still blushing fiercely. He grabbed a towel starting to help dry and what not. "Its okay if you didn't I mean you are his dad after all. I just really hope nothing goes wrong." he said starting to wonder what could actually go wrong. Hundreds of things, but nothing would, nothing really could. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if something went wrong. He really did need this to go right, and it was off to a great start. He froze drying one of the bowls wondering what could go wrong. With a quick shake of his head he was back.

"Yes I like the name." Jack said chuckling He did like the name Jared, it wasn't his favorite but it was still a cool name. Jack looked over at Kurt and noticed that he looked worried. "Kurt, everything is going to be fine, the baby, us, it's going to be fine." Jack finished with the dishes and then went and laid down on the couch, he was kinda tired but he didn't want to go to bed yet.