B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
~:Yui:~
Yui smiled as she heard him thunk against the roof, and she darted back. She wasn't going to stay close to him and risk letting him close. She enjoyed watching him stagger a bit, but she kept her stance, and before he could charge at her, she changed her stance in a flash, changing to tiger before darting forwards and aiming a palm strike for his chest. She didn't fight like a regular person, she was her own thing, if she got the chance, she would pull out her stars instead.
@Yonsisac

Reactions: Whisper
As mark got up he would be meet with a Palm to the chest,he Grunt but he stood in place as he had the chance,he Grin and with Both hand he would grab her arm,one one the Midle wille the other close to her shulder,he would turn his back facing her still holding her in grip still,as sudently he would pull and bend down slightly,with all his forze and using his back for soport he would smash her down on the concreat cealing,a clear Thung can be heard,preforming a Judo Throw,he would let go amidiatly and make distnace as still she might stand back up from that...and he was redy.
@IceQueen

Yui smiled as she struck her chest, but frowned a bit as she looked at her arm. She could feel her stomach drop as she lifted her and soon enough she smashed into the concrete. She was happy that she hadn't been knocked out, but she was close. She stumbled back up to her feet, enraged as she stayed on the defense a bit, before darting forwards and punching fast, holding her hands like a boxer.
@Yonsisac

Yui smiled as she struck her chest, but frowned a bit as she looked at her arm. She could feel her stomach drop as she lifted her and soon enough she smashed into the concrete. She was happy that she hadn't been knocked out, but she was close. She stumbled back up to her feet, enraged as she stayed on the defense a bit, before darting forwards and punching fast, holding her hands like a boxer.
@Yonsisac
Mark was redy for more as he saw her stand,he Got his redy position as he sudently saw her dart foward,he waited till she was close a he would doge some of the Punches but get hit somtimes as he would send a Precision Punch towards her face at fast speed in his dragon stance,he was sure he was gona win,But he got redy for defensive as nomater what he was not gona fall!

Yui didn't pay attention to his moves, all she knew is that she only had a few moments left before she collapsed. She scooted back a bit and moved forwards again, throwing all her weight into a high kick to the side of his head, and she could feel the air moving as she looked strait into his eyes, showing no fear.
@Yonsisac

Mark smield as she was weak but saw the kick,his eyes went small as he could not do anything,as he would get hit Right on the cheeck,as Blood spits from his mouth and lands on the ground,His cheek turn Purple aswell,as wen he got hit he amidiatly fell down on his side,he was breathing quickly as some of those punshes took the air out of him and that kick just made it worse,his vision was blurry,as he would roll now laying on his chest as he look at the fallen woman,as he would place his hands on the ground and chaking he would lift the front of his body as he would cough,as very little blood came out....that Kick really did some damage,Well....its a Tie.
@IceQueen

After the punch hit, she collapsed to the floor, her vision darkening. She groaned, rolling onto her side as she coughed, a bit of blood coming out. It had been a long long time since she had been this weak. She groaned, just barely opening her eyes into a squint as she looked up at the sky. Rain splashed softly down onto her face as she looked up, before rolling her head to the side. She could see that her opponent wasn't doing to well either, but hey, they had tied. She looked at him limply, her eyes drifting up and down his body slowly as she laid there almost as if she was half asleep.

Mark was not well eather,his ears were riging sofly and his vision Blurry,Wow...he has not had a Fight like this in a LONG time...maybe it was worth his time geting her mad,as he soported the front of his body with his hands he would turn and look at her,she seem aswell bad state,he Grin at her as that was Fun even if they were fighting for the Roof,his hands were chaking as he cant hold himself any more,as he would push himself up but now laying on his knees,gosh...he was tired...He still had some energy left do...and felt bad now as he just...dam Punch a woman,at first he dint care of her gender but now he feels bad...shit.

As he would stay here for a Little recovering as he would look at her again,standing up weakly,as he standed he was little bent placing his hand on his chest as it hurt,he limp towards her and would look down at her,as he would reach down and Grab under her arms and start Pulling her Up,Helping her stand.....a worthy Oponent

DJ stared at Rosary unsure but obviously, being his impulsive self and idiot, he cupped her too cheeks peering into her eyes. His brown eyes shinning like some kind of starcross lover and he leaned down and kissed her lips. Unfortunatly for him, he was a horrible kisser. It was basically locking of the lips with no movement. But hey, at least he had the guts to do it.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
It might be true that Grayson was a wimp, but that didn't mean he didn't occasionally have rebellious thoughts. He didn't doubt there was probably someone out there who had done it with one of his sisters, he had six of them after all, but what was this guy trying to pull insulting his sister's comment and trying to force advice on him? He was definitely staying away from this one. Or maybe he should stick to him, purposefully giving him bad luck. Nah, that would be a punishment for him too. He didn't speak again, but fumed in silence behind the know-it-all.

This wasn't what Rosary was thinking, but she did promise. Seeing as DJ had no idea what he was doing, she went to lead instead. Rosary wasn't much better as she only seen people before and haven't done it herself. When she pulled back, Rosary was breathless and red faced.

"See DJ, nothing bad *pant* and completely normal. See, you can trust me. Um, I'm just gonna be blunt. Do ya want go again?" Rosary lived most of her life by the term 'Go big or go home', yes she had gotten in trouble because of it, but she also lived with regrets so far.

@Jazz

DJ was completely red and nodded radiating heat from his whole body, including-especially- the ears. His lips were swell and he leaned towards her again doing like she did. He was a bit more confident then before as he placed his hands on her shoulder. It wasn't his first kiss. But probably the most ''adult'' type of kiss considering he only gave pecks or whatever he was giving to his hairy ex. He pulled back panting, '' Again!'' he asked

( Wtf am I rping xD )

• Love
(XD I don't know >///<)

Rosary was enjoying herself, who knew kissing was so much fun? When DJ asked for another she went right to it. After that round done, Rosary was panting, her hair was a mess, and lips were swollen. Wanting to catch her breath, Rosary asked what was on her mind.

"DJ. please don't take this the wrong way, but why did you want to kiss me? Was it because you were curious about it? Its not like I mind kissing you, I mean its a lot of fun, I guess I just wanta know why? I'm pretty sure there are quite a few girls who have an eye on you, you're a sweet guy and cute and- EPP! Forget I said that! Wait! No don't forget that! I mean" Rosary was just a bubbling mess. She was just so embarrassed that she couldn't stop talking.

@Jazz

Yui's ears where ringing and the rain drops dripped down her face, but she couldn't feel it. She could barely even feel her legs, which where numb from darting away so fast. He was a good fighter, a noble person. At the least he wasn't attacking her. She could barely register as he got up, her chest radiating in pain where he had hit her non existent chest. But she couldn't move, her legs protested. She wanted to lie in he rain, it was soothing. But her opponent thought something else. She felt his warm hands hook under her arms and lift her up and her long legs stumbled as she leaned on him, helping him lift her up a bit, as she stumbled into him. She placed a slender hand on his shoulder as she leaned on him, her black hair sticking to her face, as she stared tired at him.
@Yonsisac

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Mark look at her as wow...he dint know he went so tough on her,as he would port her and Noded,as he would wih his remaning forze take her to one of the walls near the door,as he would slowli lower hear lening her on the wall,it was better here than laying down on the concreat floor and rest,as once she was leaning on the wall,he was tired aswell,as he would lean on the wall and slowli slide down and now sitting beside her,he close his eyes and lean his head on the wall,he opens them and look at her and grin....she...she was kinda cute to say the least....wonder why he Fought....well act firts then think.
@IceQueen

• Love
Yui walked with him over to the wall in silence, her body still aching. She liked it better when she was behind her sniper rifle, or it wasn't another student she was fighting. She sighed as with his help, she leaned against the wall and rested. It had been a long time since she had fought in such a way, and her vision was spinning a bit. She placed a hand over her eye, groaning softly. "I should have been more careful." She chastised herself, wiping away some of the blood that was there as she tried to fix her wet mop of hair a little bit.
@Yonsisac

r a i n e
that one really, really tired kid.

The girl wasn't used to physical contact - from anyone. Just as she wasn't used to too much kindness from everyone. But even as Adolpho's hand came up and ruffled her hair, she simply closed her eyes instead of cringing back in confusion. In his case, she was okay with these gestures. And it was so weird - at least, it felt off, since it was so rare to find people touching each other unless they were getting horny. No, these were purely friendly. Platonic.

She shook her hair back to where it was and listened to his offer, finding herself almost wanting to decline it. She knew that she had to eat more, and she probably shouldn't have said that in front of him. It was mostly by choice. Some days, she just .. didn't feel like eating, and today was one of those days.

But nevertheless, the small girl allowed him to search through his bag and emerge with a small bag. He opened it and offered her one, telling her that they were cat cookies. Cat cookies? That was new. She blinked, and in a silent accept to his offer, she reached into the bag and pulled out one of these cookies. And, she was being honest - she wasn't expecting them to be in such a careful cat shape. It looked good, and it smelled good.

The girl took a bite out of one of the ears, a small one, and tasted it. Suddenly, her eyes widened, and she looked back at Adolpho with surprise. " .. I .. wow." After swallowing the first bite, she took off the second ear. "I didn't know that you could bake so well." Her tone was encouraging, and she wasn't fibbing. It was really good. The sweetness was profound, but not overpowering, and she was a sucker for sweet stuff. She started to eat up the cookie, saying, "Thank you." Her grin to him was a little faint, but it always was.

As she ate, she asked, " .. So do you wanna go somewhere else? The hall is nice, but .. it's kinda open to lurking teachers."
[ will post for casper soon. ]

EternalMusic

• Love
DJ was red and fiddling. " I guess... I just wanted to... Try? I dunno..." He said. DJ definetly had no feelings for Rosary and did this out of pure urge. If it wasn't for Marco telling him it was possible with this 'easy' girl, he wouldn't have done it." why did you kiss me?"

Hearing that he really was just curious and had nothing to do with having feelings for her, Rosary kept her head down. She knew some of the boys called her 'easy' because of her shipping and sneaking into the boy's locker room, or because of her lewd drawings, but it still hurt. She couldn't help the way she sees things and is open about most of her feelings. Rosary hasn't even been on a date before, let alone done anything to get called 'easy' besides her shipping. Was this the reason why DJ wanted to kiss her? Because she seems 'easy'?

"T-that doesn't matter, n-now you know whats it like when you meet a girl you like. I think I'm gonna head to class now, bye DJ." Rosary just about ran out of the nurse's office, she didn't want DJ to see her cry. 'No one would like me for me, I'm too weird' As she ran to the closest girl's restroom, Rosary went past Raine and Adolpho. They seemed happy chatting with one another, that just made her hurt worse. Stepping into the bathroom, Rosary slid down to the floor and started to cry. 'I should have stayed home! I should never ship myself!'

@Jazz
@bun.
@EternalMusic

Status
Not open for further replies.