B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna Cielo Armani

She smiled glad that he knew better than to leave his hair astray while fighting, just as she was about to thank him for the compliment she saw a extremely tall boy rush up to Ryder examining him. It was a rather sweet but somewhat funny sight. She held back her giggle as her smile grew a bit more,

"Thanks for the compliment Ryder, and person who's name I don't know yet, I think he'll be ok."

She waved and began to walk away from the pair,

"I'll see you both around. Laters."

She called out to the pair continuing her way down the hallway when she saw a familiar blue-haired individual. She smiled as raced over to Geo and hugged the girl from behind almost tackling her. She smiled and said happily,

"Hey Geo!"

She said glad to see one of her good friends again.

@IceQueen

Reactions: EternalMusic
Mark the local Ninja

He noded to the boy as he would turn around and would walk down the hall,as well he did help him and that was not so bad,looking around he sigh as he would see his class,he place his back on the wall and close so he cant get seen,he peeks inside the room seeing the teacher and other students there,as he would wait for the right moment and would dah to the other side passing the door not geting seen...yea,he would smiel as he still was a Ninja,as he would feel sudent urges to use the bathroom, he sigh as he would go to the restroom near the hall and do is Buisnes.

After a few minutes he would come out and stresh,he look around as well,better go back to his roof,walking down the hallway towards the exit,opening the doors and look up,as he would shift his head towards the side seeing were he climes up and down to reach his place,he smield as he would walk towards the edges and would grab on and begine to clime his way up,Finall he could get some alone time.

As he reaches the top he would strech but see....somthing he surely dint like at all,he would see a Figure...Up here,..On his roof?!he was not mad or anything he just dint like people being here,aproching the figure,he would clear his Throte so e could get her attention and looking at the woman he would point the other side so she could leave...or in short FUCK OFF!
@IceQueen

~:Yui:~
Yui was happy sitting in total silence, listening to the rain hit the roof in a melodic pattern. That was until the door swung open. Yui's eyes opened as she heard the click of the door, and she heard someone clear their throat. Gradually, she shifted her head to the left, seeing none other than Mr.Purple himself standing there. He looked almost like an ompalompa dressed like that, and it made her snort a bit. As he pointed to thee exit, she shook her head, crossing her arms and standing firmly in place. She spread her stance a bit, her gaze chilling as she stared him down, prepared to own this kid if need be.
@Yonsisac
~:Geo:~
Geo was minding her own business as she walked down the hall, yawning every few seconds. Her vision was starting to get a little fuzzy, which scared her a bit. If she passed out, no one would take her to a nurse, she knew that. Everyone here was to fend for themselves, and if they where nice enough, and they knew you, then they would take you to the infirmary. Just as she was about to round the corner, something heavy smacked into her back. She let out a puff of air, a wheeze following before she hit the ground with a groan. "Hey." She managed, winded by being crushed by her childhood friend, Luna.
@Whisper

Reactions: Whisper
Yui was happy sitting in total silence, listening to the rain hit the roof in a melodic pattern. That was until the door swung open. Yui's eyes opened as she heard the click of the door, and she heard someone clear their throat. Gradually, she shifted her head to the left, seeing none other than Mr.Purple himself standing there. He looked almost like an ompalompa dressed like that, and it made her snort a bit. As he pointed to thee exit, she shook her head, crossing her arms and standing firmly in place. She spread her stance a bit, her gaze chilling as she stared him down, prepared to own this kid if need be.
Mark the Local Ninja
Mark narrow his eyes as he look up at her,she was slightli taller than him but size no mater!,honestly this Girl was geting in his nervs alredy,he really whanted to be alone in his roof and no one else up here,he gave a mental sigh and would try one more time,he would point at the exit once more and eyes norrow looking up at her,he was not scared of intimidated by her,he just whanted her out of his Roof simple,aswellwas it that hard to walk out of here? Nope...was it hard to do what he says? Not at all so why dosent she just Fuck off from his roof.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Luna Cielo Armani

She scrambled off of Geo sitting upon her knees next to the blue haired girls body,

"Sorry, and are you ok?"

She asked looking at her paling friend. She knew that whenever Geo couldn't sense one of Her surprise attacks then the girl had to be sick, dying, exhausted, or downright drugged. She stood up before helping Geo stand up,

"You wanna skip class and go somewhere for you to take a nap or something?"

She asked as concern was laced into her voice, she could understand how Ryder's friend felt when he saw his friend all roughed up.

@IceQueen

Last edited by a moderator:
Yui glared down at the man, yes down. It was not the first time in her life that she had looked down on someone, and it was kind of funny. She let out a soft snort and she shook her head, her dark eyes looking back into his. She could almost sense a fight coming on, and she smiled, ready to show dominance over the space. She walked out into the rain with confidence, the water splashing against her head as she stared at him and planted herself firmly. She crossed her arms and stomped her foot, showing that she wasn't going to go out without a fight, because she wasn't just any fighter, she was a sniper. She always carried her stars in her pocket, her turtle neck pulled over her mouth, and her mind ready because she could have to fight at any moment, like she would have to now.
@Yonsisac
Geo sighed softly as her friend got off of her and she took a few moments to suck in breaths, wheezing. "Yeah, school doesn't sound to great, but I have to get an education, remember?" she said softly, brushing herself off as she let her friend pull her up. Even though she hated school, skipping on the first day wasn't the best thing to do.
@Whisper

• Love
Luna Cielo Armani

"Screw school and education Geo! What's the point if you end up passing out before your first lesson is even over?"

She asked looking Geo dead in her eyes,

"Better yet you like shit, and before you know it you'll probably be taking a nap in the middle of the hallway before you even make it to class."

Luna stated bluntly,

"So if you don't want to find somewhere around school to go do you just want to go to the nurse? And if you say no to that then I'm going to end up making you skip all your classes instead of just one, but if you say yes, you get to skip a class or two, take a nap, and I'll buy you a beer or two after school."

She said crossing her arms,

"Take your pick."

@IceQueen

Geo looked back in her friends eyes and she let out a sigh. "I know." She said softly, seeing as she was about ready to pass out against he wall. But as she mentioned the nurses office, her eyes went wide and she shook her head. "I can't go to that place. It smells like antiseptic." She said softly, before biting her lip to keep from saying the rest. She hated visiting those memories that the smell brought back to her. With a sigh, she looked away and grumbled. "Fine, I will skip class." She said softly.
@Whisper

Yui glared down at the man, yes down. It was not the first time in her life that she had looked down on someone, and it was kind of funny. She let out a soft snort and she shook her head, her dark eyes looking back into his. She could almost sense a fight coming on, and she smiled, ready to show dominance over the space. She walked out into the rain with confidence, the water splashing against her head as she stared at him and planted herself firmly. She crossed her arms and stomped her foot, showing that she wasn't going to go out without a fight, because she wasn't just any fighter, she was a sniper. She always carried her stars in her pocket, her turtle neck pulled over her mouth, and her mind ready because she could have to fight at any moment, like she would have to now.
Mark the not so happy ninja
Mark narrow his eyes at te girl...so...she whanted to fight...he dint care if she was a Girl,it was her decision to fight,he would chake his head,dose this girl know who is she messing with? maybe not,as he would stand at the Opposite side of were she was,as the rain Drizzeld down on them,he would have a straight pose and would move his leg foward,open the palm of his left hand and extend it foward wille the other slightli backwards,as he was in his Dragon stance as he has been lerning Multiple martial arts,and if this girl whanted a Fight...so be it,as he only stared at her without blinking,he cosentrated as this was about to get messy.

• Love
Luna Cielo Armani

"Can't disagree with that one..."

She mumbled as she heard Geo's comment on the nurses office. She continued to listen carefully since Geo was talking so softly. When she heard Geo agree Luna smiled crushing her friend in a hug prior
to releasing her,

"Sorry, and perfect!"

She chirped,

"So where do you want to go?"

She asked feeling that Geo should decide on a place she would feel most comfortable napping at.

@IceQueen

Yui smirked slightly. So this kid had taken some classes? So what if he was a white belt, heck, even a black belt! She had defeated many of those before. She struck her stance, that of the crane. She was taking an defensive stance at first, but she had more up her sleeve. She wasn't feared for nothing. She waited for a bit, hearing rumbling in the distance. It sounded like thunder, and she could see flashed flying though the air in the distance, raising hairs on her neck as she stood there. She kept her calm though, drawing a face of impassiveness, as she waited for her opponent to attack first.
@Yonsisac

• Love
Geo groaned again as Luna squished into her and she sighed as she let go. "Let's go somewhere warm, and dry. Maybe my house, we might have some beer around, not really sure." She said softly, yawning as she turned around and started walking towards her house. Even though a lot of times she didn't want to be alone there, she figured that it would be better if she was there. "You know anyone else that want's to skip?" She asked.
@Whisper

Yui smirked slightly. So this kid had taken some classes? So what if he was a white belt, heck, even a black belt! She had defeated many of those before. She struck her stance, that of the crane. She was taking an defensive stance at first, but she had more up her sleeve. She wasn't feared for nothing. She waited for a bit, hearing rumbling in the distance. It sounded like thunder, and she could see flashed flying though the air in the distance, raising hairs on her neck as she stood there. She kept her calm though, drawing a face of impassiveness, as she waited for her opponent to attack first.
@Yonsisac
Mark a character from Mortal Combat
He look At his Opponent...the crane...speed and percision...as he narrow his eyes,and wait...silence was there as the only thing that could be heard was the drizel of rain and the far away thunder (Nothing clishe here) as he look at her...paition,as sudently a loud Lighning bold would fall making a loud Crackle and a flash as amidiatli he would dash fowards towards his oponent,his palm open on his side and his other hand clush in to a Fist as he would launch his fist fowards towards her,aming for her bottom neck,he had his hand palm open of his other hand as if she was gona send a Counter he could use is free hand to counter or block it.....its time to put all this traning to the test.

Luna Cielo Armani

She shrugged,

"I don't know a lot of people here yet so not really, but do you wanna see who we can drag along with us on our way to your house?"

She asked, she knew her friend probably didn't want to go home but felt that it was their best bet. At the same time Luna prayed that the guys her father sent to shadow her today wouldn't snitch her out, because if they did not only would she get cursed at for putting herself in danger and have to be watched by more members of the family business but she would be very pissed at the pair and would most likely choke them until their eyes started to bulge out of their sockets. But she shrugged the thought off knowledgable of the fact that her shadows of the day knew what she was capable of doing as hell froze over.

"And if your house doesn't have beer and we pick up a few people along the way I'll leave you and those people for a few minutes, run down to the liquor store, and bring back some beer and a bit of vodka ok."

Geo nodded. "There was this stoned dude I meet today, though I don't really want to bring him home...." She said softly, pursing her lips. She sighed. "Maybe Kurumi would be up for a beer or two, I know she likes alcohol and maybe she could drive us in her sweet ride." She said softly, smiling widely at the thought. "Know anyone of the male species who wants to ditch?"
@Whisper

Luna Cielo Armani

"Yeah hopefully we can find her."

She said smiling that the blue haired individual began to cheer up a bit before starting to think,

"Well I helped some blonde kid out today, and then I saw his friend check up on him too but I don't have his number. And what's the stoners name, so I can either avoid him like the plague if he's somehow involved with my family, or see if I can get some free pot or weed."

She smiled,

"And back to your question, Ryder aka the kid I helped and his friend who's name I have yet to know are the only two so otherwise nope."

She replied popping her 'p'.

@IceQueen

Geo smiled. "Well then those two people sound lovely. Let's see if we can find them all." she said as she started looking around. Finding Kurumi wasn't hard at all, her footsteps and her voice where as loud as her car was. Rounding the corner, Geo saw Kurumi ahead of her and she waved, walking up to her.
@Whisper

Luna Cielo Armani

She nodded smiling,

"It shouldn't be too hard to find they guys and Kurumi though. I just left the guys before running into you."

She stated before rounding the corner with Geo and seeing Kurumi as well.

"Hey Kurumi!"

Luna chirped waving hello to the girl.

@IceQueen

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosary started to pout.
"Party pooper. So DJ Its just the three- err - Four of us. Sorry 'bout that Raine, when I'm shippen, I see nothing else. DJ, what did Marco whisperer to ya? You can tell me." Rosary put her arm around him, trying to look trust worthy. As trust worthy that she could look at least.

@EternalMusic
@bun.
@Jazz
( Fuck... Didnt notice...)

DJ looked at Rosary with an intense blush before tears came streaming down his eyes, '' I CAN'T DO IT!'' he shouted as he ran away from her and ended up crashing into the lockers cause he didn't make a wide turn. He rubbed his head before turning around with a lost tooth and he just dropped down to the floor unconscious. A little birdy turning around him.

Meanwhile, Marco entered his first class, English. Probably the only good teacher at school was her. Maco was the smartest kid at school with one another, who he failed to remember his name (who might it be?). He didn't really care. It was a wonder why a student that always aces his test would come to this school. Especially someone like Marco who seems to have money looking at his clothes, his motorcycle and everything about him.

With a sigh, Marco stared at the door, waiting to see DJ come or something interesting to happen like a fight.

( @Kitsune : I see the King come in now ;) )
( @AmerillaRose : SOOOO SOrrY LOVE! )

Seeing DJ smack the locker, Rosary cringed. She ran over to him to see if he was alright or not.

"DJ? DJ can you hear me? Come on please wake up, I'm sorry if I said something wrong. I know I do it all the time, like the one time I made a wife think her husband was cheating on her when I said I shipped him with someone else. It was on accident and I didn't know he was married. Please wake up!" Rosary was close to tears, see didn't to upset this much really! Rosary looked around and saw that the nurses office wasn't that far and even thou the nurse is never in, at least there were supplies she could use to help DJ. So she hooked her arms under his and gently dragged him over to the door and into a bed. Rosary then started to look for some smelling salts. Her aunt was a doctor so she picked up a thing or two.

@Jazz (its alright =3)

Status
Not open for further replies.