B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UqGI7vH.png
Interaction: Leone (@AshenAngel)

The acquaintance of Barker kindly opened the school gate and let her in while welcoming her.
"Welcome to the Bayview Acadamy of Failure, miss Beats-the-shit-outta-kittens-like-Barker." He spoke with a smile as he opened the gate to her.
"Thanks. Also the name is Anne, Anne Rhea Lincoln, and I beat the shit out of anyone that pisses me off" she said as she made one step forward and then remembered that she was still dragging the two other guys. She tilted her head a bit, thinking what to do with them and then tossed the end of the rope that tied around their legs over the top of the B.A.F. gate. After doing so she entered the school, turned around and pulled the end of the rope until the two were hanging from the gate. She secured the rope to the bottom part of the gate and left the two like that before turning back to Leone and staring at him: "And your name is?"

Leone watched as she strung up the two remaining guys, an amused smirk on his face. "Leone Valcrosse." He introduced himself simply enough, the humor leaving his voice. He'd made a pretty interesting observation. "You're pretty strong for your size." He commented as he began to head back inside the school. He glanced over his shoulder, wondering how she'd take his form of compliment.

@gamer5

~:Alex:~
Alex sighed as she sat down on a branch, near a few trees as far away as possible from the courtyard where all the commotion was. She had been there for a long time, and it was nice. She had a few bodies around the other side of the tree, down on the ground that had tried to disturb her peaceful rest. She sighed, crossing her legs as she let her long braid swing as she leaned back and listened to the wind.

UqGI7vH.png

After Leone introduced himself he made a obvious statement about her strength.
"You're pretty strong for your size."
"Years of training Martial Arts tend to leave you with both with strength and knowledge how to use it efficiently," she though to herself but said nothing and stepped towards the school. On her way to the building she realized that, in some way, Leone had complemented her and just sent a quick: "Thank you," to him as she walked onward towards the school.

Leone gave a soft nod in acknowledgement to her thanks, as if saying you're welcome. "Where are you from, if you don't mind my asking?" He inquired lightly as he opened up the school door and held it open for Anne.

@gamer5

Name: Saduni Sindulamai
Affiliation: Muse Goddess
Interactions: Alicia (@Hanako-chan) and Rei and Kaito(@Ookami) and Rose (@AmerillaRose)

tumblr_static_a3zfabfboeg4wsk804swogs8g.gif

Looking at Kaito Sanduni nodded softly and looked over at Alicia as she spoke and allowing Rose to speak for her she nodded slowly. She went to ask Rei and Kaito if they wanted to come but then thought better of it. They most likely did not want to look for Adolpho and as the two retreated Sanduni looked up at Rose and then Alicia again.
"... We will then be off..."

Looking up at Rose she allowed Rose to lead the way for their search for Adolpho.

Name: Adolpho Dulcine
Affiliation: Triple Threat (Actor, Singer, Dancer and Model)
Interactions: Rei and Kaito (@~Death~)

images

He had still not been able to find Luna despite looking around all this time and as he looked around there was no sign of her. Slowly he began to give up and then a thought struck him and he groaned as he remembered how he had told the girls to go to the bathroom. As he made his way there he wondered what had happened with Rei and Kaito. he still hadn't been able to apologise properly about what had happened and knew that he needed to and as he walked he spotted the two as they came from the direction of the bathrooms. Rushing up to them he hung his head softly and looked at the pair.
"I am sorry abut my behaviour... That was the wrong way to react...."

Looking at the pair he hoped that they would forgive him.

((Ah shi....... Sorry another character similar to Sanduni is called Nivandi ^^;;))
Interactions: Rei and Kaito (@Ookami)

images

Looking at Rei he blinked at the hug but then looked over at Kaito and looked at the more expected reaction.
"..... Go on. Give me a punch."
Looking at Kaito, the seriousness in his eyes was real. There was no way for him to be forgiven with just simple words or a hug. He hadn't expected Rei to react this way and wondered if something had happened between the time he had seen her and the time that they had met again.

Looking over at Kaito Adolpho looked at him and waited for the punch. He was expecting it to reach his ace and damage it. He wondered how he was goign to explain to his manager how his face had gotten harmed. As he awaited the punch he thought such meaningless thoughts.

((Ah shi....... Sorry another character similar to Sanduni is called Nivandi ^^;;))

@Hanako-chan @AmerillaRose @Ookami incase you didn't see it~

"Okay! Likes go find Adolpho and have some lunch!" Rosary gave a happy yelp while putting an arm around Sanduni and started to walk down the hall.

Kaito was surprised that Adolpho was actually going to let him punch him but Kaito hesitated. He looked out he window beside him then sighed heavily and turned his back to them both, stuffing his hands into his jean pockets. "Let's go Rei." He said and began walking off.

Rei was glad Kaito didn't punh Adolpho. She released her grip and stepped back. She smiled and tipped her head slightly in a cute manner. "Later." She said then turned and ran after Kaito. She stopped when she caught up and turned halfway to look out the open window at the sky. Her smile softened and her eyes became gentle. Her gaze shifted to Adolpho and her eyes lit up. She made a V with her fingers then followed Kaito.

UqGI7vH.png

Leone politely held the door for Anne and asked her a question while doing so.
"Where are you from, if you don't mind my asking?"
"San Francisco [I am guessing that B.A.F. is somewhere in California, given the name], but dad bought a house nearby a couple of years ago with plans to sell it but in the end I and grandpa are now using it while I am in B.A.F," she answered as she stepped into the school. She also asked Leone something, but her question was one that one would expect of a transfer student: "I still have some papers to handle to finalize my transfer, or at least that was what it said in the letter from the school. So where I should had to take care of the remaining bureaucracy?"

"You'd probably be better off in San Francisco... Educationally, at least." Leone commented a bit gruffly and headed inside after her. He thought about her question for a good half a second before responding. "I'd assume the office is the place you'd need to go to finish off your paperwork. I can point you in the right direction, but I'm not supposed to be roaming the halls right now and Mrs. Rader will probably attempt to crucify me or some shit if she catches me skipping on the first day." He put a smirk back on his face.

@gamer5

Interactions: Rei and Kaito (@Ookami)

images

Smiling softly as the pair disappeared, Adolpho nodded and gave Rei a small smile as Kaito disappeared and she followed behind him. Maing his way around he found his way to Luna and Rosie. Smiling softly he made his way over to them and smiled softly.
"Your alright?"
Luna gave a small nod and then Adolpho ruffled her hair before ruffling Rosie's.
"Sorry to worry you both."
Smiling softly he looked down at them and then looked over at Alicia and then smiled at the girls to move on forward as he began to make his way to Alicia.

Name: Saduni Sindulamai
Affiliation: Muse Goddess
Interactions: Alicia (@Hanako-chan) and Rei and Kaito(@Ookami) and Rose (@AmerillaRose)

tumblr_static_a3zfabfboeg4wsk804swogs8g.gif

Making her way around and looking for Adolpho she smiled softly as she found him and with Rosie at her side she smiled ever so softly as he spoke and as he ruffled her hair she felt like a cat of some sort. As he spoke and then made his way to Alicia, Sanduni quickly made her way to him and whispered in his ear quickly about everything that had happened. Smiling softly at him Sanduni smiled at the relief that came over his face and she stood there with Rose as he walked off.​

UqGI7vH.png

Leone pointed her where to go next after remarking that her hometown would be a better place for her to study at.
"You'd probably be better off in San Francisco... Educationally, at least."
"Yeah probably, but not many schools there would accept me transferring into them after the show that my ex-principal put on for them. Well thanks for the though anyways. Goodbye until another occasion then Leone," she said and walked away from him, but not to quick to give him time to send a polite goodbye to her too.

"Adios." Leone stated simply and ducked down a hall just as a teacher came out of the office. Somewhere, someone was singing alone again naturally. He just had that feeling. As one of the tamer guys in this school, most attention was kept away from him. Sometimes he liked it like that, other times, he wished that there was something to turn to. Now that he was thinking deeply on an introspective level, it seemed that his whole life was like picking a poison. Never any good options, so you just do eenie-meenie-miney-mo and drink up. So here the little lion was, stuck in the cage known as the BAF, following the same routine the zookeepers set up. But who exactly were the zookeepers?
When Leone asked himself that question, he face palmed himself. "I'm going nuts." He sighed, and continued wandering along through the halls. He needed to stop thinking off on tangents, it really wasn't that healthy.

@gamer5

Last edited:
Alyra Hatsune.
Affiliation: The Phantom Girl/The sweet yet Dark Girl
Interaction: No one currently

The school looks like a mess was the first thought that had popped up into the petite girl's head while looking at the condition of the school. Then again, it was called Bayview Academy for the Failure for a reason. Outside of the school was a petite brunette looking up at the school she was oh so late to with her blue-violet eyes. The uniform had clung tightly yet loosely to her body, so tightly that it was impossible to put on "undergarments", yet at the same time so loosely that it was possible. Uniform aside, she also wore a light pink hooded jacket with a white polka dots and had a messenger bag with paint splatters on it that's strap was on her shoulder.

However, these things didn't belong to her-except for the uniform of course-in fact these things were stolen. That's what the brunette was; a thief. A thief, a liar, and a monster. But know one knew this because of her innocent appearance. And that, was what The brunette wanted to keep hidden. For if anyone had learned of who she was, she would have no choice but to kill them.

But their was no time for murder. No, while trying to get by since her mother had forced her out of her home, she still had to attend school, besides, it would keep her from being found anyways. That, and education was still important. Running a hand through thick and smooth light brown hair, she walked forward towards the school, ready for whatever to happen today approach her at full force.

Status
Not open for further replies.