B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
~:Yui:~
Yui walked with him over to the wall in silence, her body still aching. She liked it better when she was behind her sniper rifle, or it wasn't another student she was fighting. She sighed as with his help, she leaned against the wall and rested. It had been a long time since she had fought in such a way, and her vision was spinning a bit. She placed a hand over her eye, groaning softly. "I should have been more careful." She chastised herself, wiping away some of the blood that was there as she tried to fix her wet mop of hair a little bit.
@Yonsisac
Mark was sigh sofly and gave a weak nod,as he shoold have been carefull aswell,as he would reach his Pocket and would get the note pad he always carries as most poeple cant understand sign laughage,as he would write somthing down on it and would rip the small paper out and placing it beside her,he dint know if she could Understand his Sign laughage but still,as the paper said "Im sorry this had to be solve like this and well i started it"He it said as he was leaning back on the wall his dam face hurting all over as that was not a soft kick....At all

Reactions: Whisper
Yui softly tucked the paper between her fingers, looking at it softly. She sighed, and chuckled a bit, rubbing her stomach softly. She chuckled softly, waving to say it was alright before leaning back on her back. She looked over at him, who was rubbing his head. She moved a little forwards, placing her hand on the side of his head. She cocked her head to the side, wondering if she had hit a little to hard.
@Yonsisac

Mark sigh Honestly,But as he dose he would feel her hand on his Purple and red Cheeck,as he Grone shuting his eyes tightly but the open them and look at her,as it did hurt and alot,but under that Bruise cheek he was slightli blushing but could not be seen beacuse of the deep Bruise,he would slightli move his eyes not to make eye contact,but as he did he look at her again but look away.First they try beating each other and now they are just siting down and resting...and oddly calm.
@IceQueen

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Adolpho Dulcine
Affiliation: Triple Threat (Actor, Singer, Dancer and Model)
Interactions: Raine (@bun.), Rosary (@AmerillaRose) and DJ (@Jazz)

tumblr_m8vsw8nio61qmosbh.gif

Chuckling as Raine at his cookies, Adolpho smiled softly and looked at the girl as she ate them quietly and quickly. Suddenly he heard a little rambling from nearby them and turned his head to the direction of the sound. Half paying attention to Raine know Adolpho couldn't help but worry about what was going on.
"Thanks.... Thanks Raine....."
Suddenly a young girl ran past them, tears at the edge of falling from her large beautiful eyes. Watching the girl he noticed her flinch somewhat as she noticed them and then continued to run off by herself.
"..... Wasn't that...."
Looking from the direction that she came from, Adolpho glared at DJ slightly. Although he knew that DJ was probably being his harmless self and didn't really mean for whatever happened to happen. It had happened, looking back to the direction that Rosary had gone.
"Raine.... Mind coming with me to check up on Rosary? I think she went to the girls bathroom...... And..."
Blushing softly at the mere thought of goign into the female bathrooms Adolpho coughed as if trying to clear his throat.
"...Well, she was crying... We should go check up on her."
Looking at Raine he hoped she would agree to come with him.​

Reactions: Gore and Whisper
Yui looked at his cheek, pressing her fingers into his cheek softly as she inspected the bruise. As he groaned, she brought her hand back for a second before touching it gently again. She let a soft sigh pass though her lips as she stared at her handiwork. She could have sworn she hadn't hit him that hard. Without a word, she pulled away her hand and snagged his with the other, flinging open the door as she started dragging him down the flights of stairs.
@Yonsisac

He look at her as it was ok...well hurts alot,he smield slightly at her well...that was a Fun fight and- HEY,his eyes went little wide as she just started dragging him down the stairs...ow..ow...ow...ow,he made that sound each time his Butt hit each staicase...if he could that is,he just let himself drag as ow,....it hurt his Butt...he just look blankly foward as she just drag him on the floor...Oh well...he was tired anyway,and he had long pants so it dint hurt being drag,she was strong he gota admit...Oh well...free ride...no feets needed.

~:Kurumi:~
Kurumi heard a voice behind her and she turned around to see Geo and Luna. She smiled and walked up to both of them, wrapping both girls in a large hug. "Morning guys!" She laughed softly, snuggling into them as she looked around. Just as she let go of them, a girl ran past and into the bathroom. She winced slightly. "Ouch, I don't know why she was crying, but I think it came from DJ." she said, pointing down the hall.

~:Geo:~
Geo sighed as Kurumi squished her. "Hello to you too." She said into her chest, her words muffled by her chest as she choked her. She was almost envious of it, but she wouldn't let it bother her. She sighed and wriggled herself out of her hug, letting out a huff as she breathed again, looking at Kurumi. She sighed, and looked at the girl. "Well, that's not why were here. We want to know if you are up for ditching." She said.
@Whisper
Yui continued to drag the man across the floor until she reached the infirmary. She pulled him inside, slamming the door shut as she lifted him onto a seat and started to grab something for his cheek. She wouldn't listen to him, not a chance as she grabbed something to put on his bruise, which happened to be a large ice pack. She stood back up, throwing all her black hair over one shoulder and walking back over to him, and placing the ice on his cheek.
@Yonsisac

Yui continued to drag the man across the floor until she reached the infirmary. She pulled him inside, slamming the door shut as she lifted him onto a seat and started to grab something for his cheek. She wouldn't listen to him, not a chance as she grabbed something to put on his bruise, which happened to be a large ice pack. She stood back up, throwing all her black hair over one shoulder and walking back over to him, and placing the ice on his cheek.
He just stared Blanckly foward as he was drag But once he reaches the Infirmary and was Lifted and sit on a seat,he look at her as she serche and would sudently feel the Ice cold Ice pack on his cheeck,he amidiatly shut his eyes Tightly and Grone as Damite! It felt like if it were Burning and it was so cold and with the pain of touching and the cold...it was terrible,he Grab the ice pack and hold it on his cheek,as ....Hold it....Holt it...he open his eyes as it hurt like hell.....he noded at her as Thanks.

Yui smiled softly and let go of the ice pack, having him hold it as she stood at full height. She sighed and took her hair, which was soaking, along with her black clothes. She whipped out her phone and sent a quick text to one of her gang members, telling them to bring her a change of clothes as she started to wring out her hair, splashing water onto the floor.
@Yonsisac

Yui smiled softly and let go of the ice pack, having him hold it as she stood at full height. She sighed and took her hair, which was soaking, along with her black clothes. She whipped out her phone and sent a quick text to one of her gang members, telling them to bring her a change of clothes as she started to wring out her hair, splashing water onto the floor.
@Yonsisac
Mark look at her as he would sigh and would lay his head on his own shulder to hold the ice pack on his cheeck,as he would get the paper and write somthing down and show her "I think we started with the wrong leg...lets start all over.....Im Mark"the paper said as well...its better to start all over insted of just staying silent

Yui looked at the paper, looking at it before looking back at him. She hesitated for a moment before nodding softly, smiling. "Yui." She said softly, holding out her hand as she looked at him and paused, pursing her lips. She was so awkward, it was kind of embarrassing.
@Yonsisac

Yui looked at the paper, looking at it before looking back at him. She hesitated for a moment before nodding softly, smiling. "Yui." She said softly, holding out her hand as she looked at him and paused, pursing her lips. She was so awkward, it was kind of embarrassing.
@Yonsisac
He hear her name...Preaty name honestly,as he would see her hand and smield and would chake her hands as he would nod at her,as maube he could try hand sign,as he would use his hands and sign "Do you know what im saying?"he sign as he wonderd so it could be easy insted of writing it down.

Luna Cielo Armani

She wasn't expecting her to be crushed into her friends chest although she knew she should've seen it coming, a muffled and rather strangled,

"Imph cawpht bweve"

Which translated to, I can't breathe. When Kurumi release both Luna and Geo, relief washed over her as air was able to reconnect with her lonely lungs.

"Thanks....for......attempting..............to......kill.....and.........suffocate..........me....."

She said pausing between words to regain oxygen, it took her a minute before she finally caught her breath. Luna knew there was no way in hell she was jealous of her friends chest of death, seeing that her own chest already caused some back pain from its weight. She was ok with her body and honest felt things would be worse if it were any different.

"And yeah what Geo said, liquor is guaranteed and maybe we can drag along that chick who was crying!"

Luna chirped before adding in,

"And will you give us a lift to Geo's house even if you decide not to join us?"

She asked bluntly with a smile her grey eyes bright and alive.

@IceQueen

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yui smiled as he signed and she nodded softly. "Yeah, they thought I was deaf as a child." She said softly, looking at him softly as she sat down on the next bed over and leaning back onto it, and letting herself rest.
@Yonsisac
Kurumi looked at her, and smiled. "Well as long as you have booze I am in!" She said excitedly before she looked back at the group closer to Dj, which had some blond guy there. She smiled and walked up towards, him, tapping his shoulder. "Excuse mua, but do you know that girl?" She asked, pointing towards the bathroom.
@EternalMusic
~:Geo:~
Geo sighed as she looked up at her. "AAANnd there she goes." Geo said softly, smiling as she followed Kurumi towards the blond guy.
@Whisper

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yui smiled as he signed and she nodded softly. "Yeah, they thought I was deaf as a child." She said softly, looking at him softly as she sat down on the next bed over and leaning back onto it, and letting herself rest.
@Yonsisac
He sield and Noded as thank Gosh she knew Hand,he dint whant to be Writing all the time,as he would look at her as she would be sitting holding the ice bag on his Bruise,as he would use his only free hand and "say" "Deaf?..its because you are silent right?"he ask as he made little more presure on his Bruise...Ugh...it hurts
(Sorry Good Night)

Yui smiled and looked at him, nodding softly as she closed her eyes ad groaned softly. She could feel radiating pain, but they didn't have any pan killers for her to take, so she had to suffer in silence. She smiled and stared at the ceiling for a bit before she rolled onto her side, looking up at her opponent. She looked him up and down and aside from his huge bruise, he was pretty cute.
@Yonsisac

Interactions: Raine (@bun.) and Kurumi (@IceQueen)

tumblr_mn0v7r2EY31qetp08o1_500.gif

((HE WOULDN'T LOOK THA MAD~!!!! Just so you know~^^;;))

Looking to his side, Adolpho looked down at the girl that had approached the two of them by tapping him on the shoulder. Despite the fact that she seemed somewhat genuinely concerned he didn't want someone who didn't know Rosary to approach her. He wondered if she would even allow Raine or himself near her at the moment.
"Yeah... Uhm can I ask who you are?"
It wasn't that he was trying to be rude but apart from DJ, Marco, Raine, Aiden, Casper Rosary and Luna he couldn't remember any of the other people that went to this school. I wonder if that was too blunt... Was I being too rude....? Oh gosh I do hope not... Sighing softly to himself his thoughts fought with one another as he waited a reply and then quickly turned and whispered into Raine's ear to go check up on Rosie as he spent some time trying to figure who this girl was and what she wanted with Rosie. Adolpho didn't want this new girl to arrive and just go and poke fun at her. Although it didn't seem as though she really did know her by the way she had asked the question.

((Okay~ So officially I am just going to say that Adolpho knows @AmerillaRose 's characters... @bun. 's characters... @Jazz 's characters.. I hope I didn't forget any of your guys charries but just so that we are clear on who he knows and who he doesn't know. Also with Sanduni she will know characters from the same people. Only thing though she will only have known rumours about Marco but she will know Raine and Rosary. She will have heard of their other characters. She finds it easier to talk with girls so that's why~ I really hope I didn't mix up the genders for some of the people there ^^;; and... I should have put this whole thing in the OoC... Soz guys~ ^^;; Also i hope you three don't mind just saying that ^6;; I didn't even ask you guys ^^;; It was just the way that the characters were interacting so I just kind of went with that~ ^6;;))

Reactions: AmerillaRose
Kurumi looked at him, then at her friends before smiling widely and extending her hand with gusto. "Name's Kurumi. I like to drive fast, like really fast." She said confidently, her face almost extruding happiness. She felt a little energized from the gum, but didn't chew on it as loudly as she would if she was annoyed. She was pleasantly happy meeting someone else.
@EternalMusic

Interactions: Raine (@bun.) and Kurumi (@IceQueen)

tumblr_mkpajoNbGd1qlcw9co1_500.gif

It wasn't that he didn't think that the girl in front of him seemed charming or anything of the matter but he was really worried about Rosie and really wanted to go and check on her. Of course it would seem rude to leave her in mid conversation and just to go and try and talk to a girl in the bathrooms.Although what he did want to avoid the most was the girl that didn't even know Rosie to get involved with the matter. The fact that Adolpho was getting himself involved was a different matter due to the fact that he knew Rosie and DJ. Thinking about it, they always had a small thing for one another but of course neither of them really showed it.
"Nice to meet you Kurumi, my name is Adolpho Dulcine. Maybe you have heard of me."
The thought of someone not knowing the famous Adolpho the lone wolf sort made Adolpho wonder who this girl was. Smiling softly and nodding his head, the way that she was chewing her gum seemed to irritate Adolpho slightly but he dismissed the problem quickly and then looked over at Raine and gestured to the toilets and smiled at her.
"Go on, she will need to talk to someone. She want to talk but she will probably throwing herself into an abyss."

Kurummi smiles as he introduced himself, nodding her head. "Well yes, I have heard small things about you but I don't like to listen to what others say." She said softly, smiling at him. And suddenly her gum had lost flavor, so she held up a hand and walked over to the trash can, spitting it out before walking back. "Sorry, it was probably pretty rude of me to talk while chewing gum." She said, wondering why she was getting all, weird with it but no matter.

She looked over at the girl he was talking to and she sighed internally. This guy must have felt like, well she didn't know. She couldn't get a read on anything he was thinking, which was tricky. She always had to be careful about talking to new people, for some reason if she mentioned her gang, a lot of people went flying out the door. That and if she drove with them in the car. So she would try her best to avoid that.
@EternalMusic

Status
Not open for further replies.