B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ was in the bed snoring while he drooled. He was too lazy to wake up until he sneezed loudly and jumped. " What what!? What happened?" He asked his cheeks slightly pink and so was his nose. Due to the rain, he would probably catch a cold. But it wasn't there yet

Reactions: Whisper
"DJ! You're alright, I was so worried about you. As for what happened, you ran full force into a locker door." Rosary told him with some tact. She was so glad to see that he seemed okay. When she saw that DJ's face was going a bit pink, Rosary remembered that he was in the rain for a good bit of time so he could have a cold. She went to look for some cold medicine for him and headache medicine as well. Coming back with the two and a bottle of water, she started talking again.
"Here, this should help your cold and headache you may have. Listen, DJ about earlier I'm sorry if I did something wrong. I didn't know you would get so upset about me asking, it could have been really private and I just put my nose right in it. What ever it is you don't have to tell me." She bit her lip a little. Yeah she went above and beyond for ships, but she'll stop if it really upsets the people being shipped. Marco did seem pretty mad at her teasing, and maybe took it out on DJ. Even thou she felt miserable, Rosary wanted to make sure DJ was his happy old self. So she gave him a big smile.
"Besides, if its something bad I can promise you I've done way worse. Do you know how many security guards have taken me away? The only reason charges haven't been pressed before is because I leave when the people ask me too, they just prefer to have security with me when I leave. So whatever it is, you got nothing to worry about with me, we're cool."

@Jazz

Last edited:
DJ looked at her feeling more red, " Uh? I wasn't upset..." he said shyly as he rubbed his hand together and looked away, " It's just the thing is... Ya know. Weird and Embarassing." He said quietly as he blushed and looked to the side, pouting in thought.

@AmerillaRose

"You do remember who you're talking to right? I don't think there is anything too weird for me. Besides I don't judge, I listen and try to understand." Rosary gave DJ a more sincere smile. She took a seat next to DJ with that same look on her face.
"Do you want to talk about it? I promise it'll stay between us and I won't make fun of you."

DJ blushed as he shifted a bit closer to her, " You sure? Like you want to try it?" He asked since he didn't think that they probably weren't thinking about the same thing. " It's normal according to Marco but I dunno... it's weird at first, " he said

"Well I'm pretty open to anything, so what are we trying?" Experimenting was a part of life.

@Jazz

Name: Adolpho Dulcine
Affiliation: Triple Threat (Actor, Singer, Dancer and Model)
Interactions: Raine (@bun.)

Natsuki-Shinomiya-uta-no-prince-sama-34684033-500-281.gif

Looking between the two as they interacted Adolpho decided that he should try to make a conversation with Raine, although she was a quiet girl. To Adolpho she reminded him of Luna to the extent that he sometimes imagined that it was Luna there but Luna rarely smiled at him so he couldn't always imagine that she was Luna. But returning back from the clouds, Adolpho turned slightly to face Raine and chuckled softly.
"So we are going to skip class today? Did you want to go to class?"
It wasn't part of Adolpho's mannerisms to be the one to be talking, he thought that it was the man's job to listen to the girls problems and be a pillow to cry on. Even though Luna used to cry on his shoulder ages ago now she had grown cold and didn't really talk to him about anything now. It saddened him to be completely honest and he couldn't help but need to get other means of feeling manly due to the fact that every time he spoke to Luna she always seemed to put him in his place.

Name: Saduni Sindulamai
Affiliation: Muse Goddess
Interactions: The birds in the tree -> Haden (@Kitsune)

tumblr_mu2s89G4231scwelqo1_500.gif

Humming an eerie tune, yet again she sighed softly and allowed herself get enveloped with the sound space that she was in and allowed the minor melodic tune. Suddenly she was interrupted by the sound of students coming out of the assembly and she groaned. Why do they all want to interrupt me... I just want to enjoy my songs.... Sighing she sat up a little and then was about to start again when she heard a voice call to her from underneath her.
"Hey!" underneath her she could see a blonde male looking up at her, "Mind if I join you?"
Looking down she wondered what he wanted but decided that there was no harm but then wondered if she wanted a noisy person up here with her. Sighing she decided that she had no choice but allow the boy to come up. HE won't leave me alone if I don't let him up will he....? Sighing she looked down at him and motioned with her hand to come up and join her.​
@Kitsune

Name: Adolpho Dulcine
Affiliation: Triple Threat (Actor, Singer, Dancer and Model)
Interactions: Raine (@bun.)

Natsuki-Shinomiya-uta-no-prince-sama-34684033-500-281.gif

As Raine spook, Adolpho smiled softly at her and listened as she spoke n her normal calm manner. It was always nice to speak to Raine she always seemed to be at ease despite what she said at times. Although she seemed to think about small matters quite a bit Adolpho thought that there must be a way to get her to think of other things than that.
"Skipping. I'm way too exhausted for that BS."
Chuckling as she spoke of skipping and such Adolpho couldn't help but laugh a little out loud.

As her arms swung by her sides Raine allowed her mouth to move again, Adolpho couldn't help but think about how open Raine can be when she isn't really thinking about what she is saying a certain extent.
"I haven't eaten in a while. I think I ate something a day or two ago, but .. I can't remember. I'm way too skinny."
Nodding to himself he made a mental note to cook something for her later and feed her some yummy food. I wonder if Sanduni would come is I asked her as well. He then thought about a way to change the subject but as he went to speak he was stopped as Raine spoke.

He then watched as she wrapped his hand around her thin wrist and he smiled sadly to himself. I shall have to feed her some cookies~ His strange motherly side came out and looked down at the girl as she spoke again.
"I mean, look at that - your fingers overlap when you hold my arm. I need to eat more."
Chuckling he made the mental note in big massive bold letters and then looked at her. Opening his mouth to say something again he blinked as she spoke again.

"Oh, are you gonna skip?"
Laughing Adolpho looked at Raine and ruffled her hair, "How about I give you a small treat? I have some food in my bag~"
Taking his bag of his shoulder and rummaging through the neat contents he found the bag of cookies that he had made before. Most people said that it was good so he hoped that it was true and it wasn't them just being nice because he was a celebrity.
"I don't know how they taste but they are cat cookies~"

((Sorry for the re use of the gif but I just thought it really fit with this post more than the other one ^6;; Also sorry for the change of colour Bun~ But I couldn't find the colour that you used ^^;;))

@bun.

((Sorry guys I just wanted to give you both a reminder if you haven't seen them yet~ ^^

Carter walked into his classroom and plopped down in a chair towards the right wall of the room, he didnt intend on doing anything today. Just show up. He looked around the room and got bored. He drummed on his desk thinking of good lyrics, no real thoughts just keeping himself occupied. He was still pretty stoned and kind of smirked and chuckled at nothing.

Grayson was sitting towards the back, on the right side of the room. He had just finished settling in when another boy sat in front of him. He was nervous. He didn't know why, but he felt nervous. The boy in front of him was drumming his fingers on his desk and laughing to himself, maybe that was why. It was a pretty strange thing to do. He seemed to be the kind of guy Grayson's sisters warned him to stay away from. According to Lisa, "well, you should stay away from most people anyways, since you always get the nice ones hurt and you're easy for the mean ones to bully, but especially stay away from the ones who seem like they know how to enjoy themselves even when they're not really doing anything. That usually means they're Up to Something." Lisa always had a dramatic flare, though. He'd even heard the words "up to something" as capitalized. Unfortunately, fate had other ideas. He was fiddling with his eraser nervously when it jumped out of his hands and went skittering under the other boy's desk. "Uh.. uh..." Desperately trying to think of something to do, he eventually settled on the simplest. He reached over and tapped the other boy on the shoulder. "Excuse me?"

Carter felt a few taps on his shoulder, he turned around lazily in his seat and looked at some kid with reddish brown hair, he was kinda skinny. Carter felt like he recognized this kid, that one of his old buddies knew his sister. Yeah he heard allot of shit about this kid, he dressed up in chicks clothes and such. That he was very unlucky was pretty much the dominant one though. Carter thought of a good nickname, Jinx.

"Whatcha want?" Carter said leaning over the edge of his chair and staring the kid down. Not trying to be intimidating but still conveying that he wasnt anyone to be disturbing for no reason.

Grayson could literally feel himself shrink into his seat as the other boy turned to look at him. Black hair, sharp eyes. Trying not to quail like a rabbit in a trap, he cleared his throat and shakily said, "Uh.. m-my eraser.. It fell under your desk..." He wasn't sure if he was supposed to ask if he could go retrieve it, or ask for the other guy to pick it up directly. He was kind of scared of the second option, but the first would be exceedingly strange.

Carter smirked when the kid retracted into his seat, it always felt good to be the dominant party even if was between him and some random kid he'd hardly talk to again. Carter listened to the kid talk and looked under his seat, and so the eraser was there. Carter bent down and picked it up between his index and middle finger. He grabbed it up then dropped it on the kids desk.

"You're welcome, I'm Carter by the way," Carter said changing his hand to a handshake.

The eraser didn't even bounce. It was like the other guy had scared it into submission as well. Almost as if he thought Carter was going to bite, Grayson took the proffered hand and shook it. "I'm Grayson Amadi..." He replied, offering his name as was the polite thing to do. "Thank you... And uh.. sorry for bothering you."

~:Yui:~
Yui had expected this kind of move from a dragon stance, and she quickly ducked under his oncoming punch. Even though it was drizzling over her head, and there was lightning, she remained calm. Her heart beat with an oddly soothing rhythm, which was strange because normally others would be frightened or scared by all of this, but she was calm. That was one of the most frightening things about her. She never broke her façade, not yet. In a flash, she shot her foot out, taking this position as a advantage to sweep his feet out from under him.
@Yonsisac

Carter turned around in his seat after giving the kid his eraser back. When the kid said 'sorry for bothering you' in a mousey kind of voice Carter looked back at him and put on a very serious face.

"Look kid I'm gonna give you some advice, dont act so tiny. I dont give a shit if you are 4ft tall you need to act like your 8ft tall. If your eraser falls under someones desk speak to them and tell them that its your eraser and you need it." Carter said, he was trying to be kind about it but kids like this needed to get it harshly, "The way you act now? That'll get you fucked up around here, I gurantee anyone I know would smack the shit out of you for being such a wimp. And the rumors about you, you dont even know the level of fucked up they are. What you need to do is fucking make a new rumor, go grab a teachers ass, go kiss some hot bitch in the hallway. Just give yourself a new reputation."

Carter turned back around then relaxed in his seat, hopefully this kid took his advice to heart and made an effort to change himself. If Carter were in a worse mood he probably would have been giving the kid mad shit.

~:Yui:~
Yui had expected this kind of move from a dragon stance, and she quickly ducked under his oncoming punch. Even though it was drizzling over her head, and there was lightning, she remained calm. Her heart beat with an oddly soothing rhythm, which was strange because normally others would be frightened or scared by all of this, but she was calm. That was one of the most frightening things about her. She never broke her façade, not yet. In a flash, she shot her foot out, taking this position as a advantage to sweep his feet out from under him.
@Yonsisac
Mark was focus on the Girl as he see her quickly move out of the way of his Punch he would turn it in to a palm and flat and send it hurling towards her neck but as he did he would sudently fall down on his back seeing her Foot being the cause,he grone but amidiatly place his hands on the side of his head,placing them on the floor,as he would use his feet and hands to lift himself,rasing his feet up as he would place his feet on her Abdom and Push her away so he could get some distance,He stands back on his feet and gets back on his Dragon stance but slightli stagerd...she was good.
(@IceQueen is that ok?)

It wasn't in his nature though... That was Grayson's only protest, and a silent one at that. True, if he could become some kind of badass, that would be great, but it just wasn't in his nature. It wasn't like he quailed in front of these big-shots because he thought it was fun or something. It just happened and he couldn't really do anything about it. One thing bothered him enough to speak up, though. "Ah... you said something about... rumors? What kind of rumors?" He tried not to sound like too much of a wimp this time, just because he got the feeling that this kid would definitely beat the snot out of him if he kept it up, but he got a nasty feeling in the pit of his stomach that told him he wasn't going to like the answer to his question.

The kid kept digging himself in. Carter turned around slightly annoyed and looked the kid dead in the eye, he put his elbow on the desk and motioned with his hand for the kid to lean forward. What he was about to say he didnt want too many other people hearing.

"Word is that your sisters dressed you up like a girl, then paraded you around, and now you do it for fun. So as I say again, create a new fucking reputation. That shit will follow you wherever you go, even if you leave this town man. My reputation hasnt left me, wont ever either."

Carter turned around and leaned forward in his seat, he didnt like the idea that his rep would never go away. He knew it was true, but it was something like death. You knew it was coming but you wish it didnt have to be that way.

"Oh man..." Grayson put his face in his hands. "It's true they dress me up like a girl sometimes, but I don't do it for fun. For rumors to have spread about it... I'm gonna kill them when I get home." Wait, how did this guy know him? He perked his head up. "Hold on, have we met before? How do you know who I am...?" Reputations huh? Had he really gotten to be that well-known. "Well, Marcy says that reputations pretty much disappear once you reach college. No one gives a damn about it when they're mature enough to forget. Her words..." Please don't let this guy beat me up. Please don't let this guy beat me up. He thought, sending the fervent prayer up to heaven.

Carter turned back around and put a little venom in his voice just so the kid knew he was getting tired of this.

"Look, I got a buddy who mighta nailed one of your sisters. She told him all about it, he in turn told me. I know your face vaguely so naturally when I hear a rumor like that I make special note of it. And whichever sister told you that is fucking dumb, if you let people do that shit to you now it'll happen later in life too. So take my advice and man the fuck up."

Carter turned around and rubbed his eyes, he was tired. And this whole conversation had put a damper on his high. He recited lyrics in his head and then leaned his head against the wall. With class starting soon he was more than content to take a nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.