• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!) -Sign up & OOC -

What POV should roleplayers have in this rp?

• 1st Person

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 3rd Person

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally do something like this with my posts

Name: Sanduni Sindulamai
INteracting: Aiden (@bun.)

something like that on my posts~ ^^;; I hope that one of your characters name is Aiden... ^^;;

I normally do something like this with my posts

Name: Sanduni Sindulamai
INteracting: Aiden (@bun.)

something like that on my posts~ ^^;; I hope that one of your characters name is Aiden... ^^;;
you actually got it spot on. nice one. ( ^ ^)

i'll do something like that in my posts as well.

you actually got it spot on. nice one. ( ^ ^)

i'll do something like that in my posts as well.
haha that is no problem~ so I normally do that so that it is neater and tidier to read... Also mind me making a request about the length that we write in this RP...?

@Jazz mind if I ask that we have no one liners....? I dunno I don't want to be reading all these on liners~ It isn't like I will drop out or anything if that happens but I just kind of am used to making really big posts so if there was one liners I dunno.... ^^;;

I'm... not going to do that, because I'd only expect to have to do that if my posts are five paragraphs long each (I am in an RP like that), and doing so otherwise would feel kind of like a waste of space... But I will do my darnedest to make sure to tag the ppl I'm interacting with!

@Yonsisac. ERHMAGOSH. I just realized that Mark is Byakuran. *falls down laughing. キャラが違いすぎ!The character is completely different!

@Jazz mind if I ask that we have no one liners....? I dunno I don't want to be reading all these on liners~ It isn't like I will drop out or anything if that happens but I just kind of am used to making really big posts so if there was one liners I dunno.... ^^;;
this. this, all of this. one-liners can really put a damper on rps when you're trying to have fun - and speed-posting can make some others get lost. i'm requesting this alongside muse.

*shakes head. I disagree. While I think it's better to limit one liners, if you say that someone absolutely cannot, it puts a strain if, for instance you have someone come up to you and go, "So, what's your name?" Then, adding an entire paragraph becomes difficult and irritating, and besides, I don't think I've met anyone here who will purposefully do lots of one-liners. Jazz said no posting expectation for a reason.

*shakes head. I disagree. While I think it's better to limit one liners, if you say that someone absolutely cannot, it puts a strain if, for instance you have someone come up to you and go, "So, what's your name?" Then, adding an entire paragraph becomes difficult and irritating, and besides, I don't think I've met anyone here who will purposefully do lots of one-liners. Jazz said no posting expectation for a reason.
that's true, but my main concern for it is speed-posting. pages on pages of only two people interacting with each other becomes tiring and tedious to read through, and people can get lost easily when they're trying to catch up on things.

i don't know how all of you like to role-play, but i just don't want anyone to fall behind and drop out because of it.

oh no I know I just mean't a limit at least~ Like they can't just posting one liners one after another ^^;;
Sorry I don't mean to be disrespectful or anything like that~ I have a similar concern to bun but it was just a small inquiry I don't mean that I want everyone to post huge paragraphs. 2-3 sentences is completely fine with me~ but yeah ^^

I don't think I've ever come across speed-posting on this site.... but it might be good to put in a rule to prevent it all the same. I would expect that to be more of a "wait till at least one other person you're not interacting with has posted" kind of thing instead.

that's true, but my main concern for it is speed-posting. pages on pages of only two people interacting with each other becomes tiring and tedious to read through, and people can get lost easily when they're trying to catch up on things.

i don't know how all of you like to role-play, but i just don't want anyone to fall behind and drop out because of it.
I second this. I always gets turned off of rps with pages upon pages of back and forth one liner postings.

@Yonsisac. Heehee. The phrase is actually "fill me in." Byakuran is this guy from an anime/manga called Katekyo Hitman Reborn. He has white hair and that purple tattoo under his eye. He was the bad guy, a cheerful kind of no-tension person, at first, but a little manipulative and dangerous when angered.

Okok, So about that.

One Liners are permitted... But if I see excessive one liners, I will warn the roleplayer. You guys can also ask him or her to stop by helping him get on her/his feet. The goal is to have fun and I agree that One Liners are annoying. But when there is a conversation, its hard to post a paragraph. So 2-3 liner is cool... with me.

Just saying, if you guys want to do a bunch of one liners for a private conversation, just go elsewhere. Create a conversation or something in PM.

And speed posting.. A jeez.. thats hard to have gestion over...
I think the best way to do it is to warn people to stop when we are trying to catch up. After a page of just two people interacting, just refrain yourself and wait at least two hours before posting again.

Anyway! More question, dont be shy to ask!

I JUST CREATED THE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back