B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!) -Sign up & OOC -

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

What POV should roleplayers have in this rp?

• 1st Person

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 3rd Person

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh... Your charries kind of just high-tailed it out of there in what seemed to be a bid for freedom rather than an actual dismissal, which is probably why the rest of us didn't move.

I am going to introduce my other three (wow I have a lot) Characters,

Also I vote to have a project, maybe not in pairs, but like groups that will have some friction maybe and groups of 3 or more

Reactions: firejay1
Oh well sorry Miss Fire for deceiving you with my english skills!!!!! Im not exactly the best anglophone even if I did say that the Dean had stopped talking ( who has the sucky reading skill now huh?! )
;)

Reactions: firejay1
The dean had stopped talking, yup I readed that (lookat mah pro Endlish BSing skills). but CONNOTATION darling. :P She didn't say go! Dude! *giggling.

Reactions: B l u E s
The dean had stopped talking, yup I readed that (lookat mah pro Endlish BSing skills). but CONNOTATION darling. :P She didn't say go! Dude! *giggling.
WELL FUCK ME ! IM SORRY!

Do you really think you need a go> XD Its a fucking delinquent school. The moment one stands up, EVERYONE THOSE

*laughs. okay sweetheart, chill. I'm no delinquent, I don't know how these things work. Besides, I already posted my charries on the move.

Sorry guys for disappearing yesterday~ It was really busy and I had a lot of stuff to do which I didn't eve realise~ ^^;;
But anything important happen in the rp?

ah, shit, i'm late. i was spending time with my dad yesterday and all today.

hi muse. ( ^ ^)

has anyone called me for interaction recently? i need to catch up and try to get some interaction for my babies soon.
Not me~ But if no one has I can do an interaction~ ^^ I still haven't posted my first post yet ^^;;

Not much only interacting but you can still jup in as there is only mostly slight interactions...i remember seeing 2 characters that are free

@bun. ForgottenBlood tagged you in one of their posts, and I hope you had fun hanging out with your dad! (^v^)

• Thank You
Reactions: Gore
haha~ I just managed to put up my second post~ but Sanduni is free for interaction at the moment~ Adolpho is with Meri Chan (@AmerillaRose) at the moment~ ^^

Reactions: Whisper
OK! I HAVE TO SAY THIS!
YONSISAC, YOU GOT SO MUCH BETTER! IM REALLY HONEST HERE. LIKE YOU REALLY PROGRESSED
Secondly, wtf Fire xD You ship Marco and DJ ???

Thirdly, imma post by tonight xD ANd them guys, im so happy yall are interacting and posting those walls (even if im just like fuckkk so much to read xD)​

haha~ Also I completely agree with Jazz there~ I was actually just about to comment about how much you had improved Sir Yonsi~ It is amazing~ And I give you a gold star for it~ *hands over a gold star*

R-...Really?....Am...Am i good *Starts to cry*....Thank you so much ;-; i love you guys

Reactions: B l u E s
Status
Not open for further replies.