B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!) -Sign up & OOC -

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What POV should roleplayers have in this rp?

• 1st Person

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 3rd Person

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
meh, still. it's rp at any rate. i'd just prefer if we didn't.

but yeah, i'm half gay in real life, so i can swing both ways with my characters if i want.

*laughs. I'm a girl in RL, but if I ever made a gay character, it would probably have to be male.

*laughs. I'm a girl in RL, but if I ever made a gay character, it would probably have to be male.
oh yeah, i'm a girl too. i haven't done a lot of lesbian ladies yet (still kind of new to my sexuality) so i'm getting into the groove of it.

but i love making ace/bi/pan characters. ace characters are so funny. i so rarely see them being used.

Hmm, I don't think anyone would want to fall for Geo, she got metal all over

I honestly Like to mess around with sexuality...each give a Unique experiance in RP.
Real Life Bi here XD

What's an ace? I'm hetero-demisexual (probably) so I don't understand basic attraction. So... my characters are usually heterosexual or asexual.

I am hetero, bit I play bi characters and hetero, but I have yet to have a Yuri relationship

Xd Dont be shy saying stuff like that we are all different in some way...so no Complaning

~hey ppls!!!

---------------

Confidential Student File

image.jpg

Luna Cielo Armani

Affiliation:

Mysterious New Chick

Appearance:
image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg

Rumors*:

It's been said that the girl that appeared out of nowhere is the daughter of the leader of the Italian mafia and the cousin of the son of the Colombian mafia. They often say a single glare from her and you'll be dead before you even blink a eye. They says she's pretty good with knives and guns, maybe a little bit of boxing, but who knows if the rumors are true, after all look at her she's a small little girl.
What harm can she do?

Theme Song:

TBD

image.jpg

Reactions: B l u E s and Gore
I am...kawaii (\^//^/) Gimmie huggie and snuggle wugglessss!

• Love
Reactions: Gore
37a9876049795aff6fce71e57c139070.jpg

casper
jeanan

a f f i l i a t i o n

the gentle, not-so-gentle giant.

a g e

nineteen.

r u m o r s

he's the tallest student in bayview's recorded history (at an astounding 6'7) and can beat anyone in the school in the category of strength - by quite a lot. even the staff can't match to him.
he might possibly be the most tender-hearted and gentle person at b.a.f. he wouldn't hurt a fly on a typical basis.
despite his caring, very sweet personality, pushing him to his emotional limit can result in violent temper outbreaks. this was learned by the students when he was a freshman at the school. he severely injured a small group of students when they pushed him over the edge, and since then, rare few ever want to approach him out of pure fear.
he apparently came to the school after expulsion from the school district in his old town. some say it's because he killed a student.
he doesn't drink or smoke, at all.
people fear anyone who is friends with casper, due to his violent outbreaks and sheer size.
he loves, loves calm music.
is confirmed as bisexual.
he's actually a really, really good friend to have, despite his temper.

t h e m e
s o n g

feather on the clyde - passenger

tumblr_static_f32nldbd2qokcocgcwcc800ks.jpg

May I steals him?

Status
Not open for further replies.