B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!) -Sign up & OOC -

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What POV should roleplayers have in this rp?

• 1st Person

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 3rd Person

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah~ Good night Sir Yonsi~ I hope thee has a good night~ ^^

HAHAHA its the school of Beelzebub xD I stopped watching that show a few years ago haha so i dunno what you are talking about

Reactions: EternalMusic
i'm literal shit at helping my characters be open to interaction. ugh.

Goodnight... Ive been raising a damn virtual kid over the past hour for a fucking class.... Goodnight :')

Can someone tag me in the actual thread?

Reactions: Gore
Name: Rosary Church
Affiliation: School shipper (Not a stripper)
Appearance:
stylish_anime_girl_by_danesse198-d6lra3m.png

Rumors*: Shes that girl who ships anyone in her head and draws pictures of it. She doesn't care if the people are real or fiction
Theme Song:

*huggles and pats head* Yep! And here's a idea, seeing that he's mute and you put under his rumors that he's often found staring at the sky maybe you can start out with him simply stating at the clouds and express his thought and possible inner turmoil. Then you can have him silently slip into the gym unnoticed and have him scare the hell out of someone. I also have other ideas if you want to hear them.

*smiles*

Whoo yes yes yes yes pleas! @Whisper ! thank you i would LOVE to hear more!...um...can i have a Cooki o3o

Of course *hands chocolate cookie and begins eating another random cookie*

Another idea to get him into interaction is to maybe have him still slip into the gymnasium (seeing that most people are there) and have him get caught by one of the others or maybe have him join my character and forgotten bloods Ryder and have him interact with our characters. Or maybe you can have him sitting outside in the courtyard or randomly sitting sound in the hallway expressing his thoughts to himself (or maybe talk to himself) then we can see if we can get someone to send their character your way after the speech from the Dean.

*takes a breather by doing the cookie dance*

jesse-doing-the-cookie-dance-october-2013-o.gif

Cookies are amazing!!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

THANK YOU!...wow now i can solve some stuff ^^,i will have my post in a Moment oh and yes.......i love Cokies O_O
6b8164875ef37654b723ca0f97df6b9d20eaeb1b577e06235b509bc883f2cc48.jpg

No problem!

And...

20120501003939!Hug.gif

You sir....are my cookie buddy!!!

*sheds tear of joy*

Cookies~~~

So, I wanted to talk with you guys about the first sidestory...

• Either I give time for people to interact until connections are made
  • Have them all have an English Project ( an Oral )
  • other ideas?

Reactions: Whisper
Give it time, but can we get out of the assembly hall now?

Status
Not open for further replies.