B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!) -Sign up & OOC -

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What POV should roleplayers have in this rp?

• 1st Person

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 3rd Person

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@bun.

Do you mind if he's the brother to one of my characters?

@bun. Thank you for that~!!! So much easier to keep track now.

....My character is the youngest.....and is 'The King' XD

Reactions: Gore
@bun. Thank you for that~!!! So much easier to keep track now.
no problem. i know how it is to get lost in waves of ooc shit. i'm happy to help out. ( ^ ^)

@bun.

Do you mind if he's the brother to one of my characters?
the characters' backstory is already kind of set in stone at this point, so i'd rather just leave him as an only child in his family. i'm sorry. ( . .)

but i'd be happy to make him a good friend of one of your characters! i personally love the look of both of yours. ( * *) they look like rad friends to have.

Name: Kay Connors
Affiliation: The Guy Who'll Eat Anything
Appearance:
av_bd175d45bdd8735cad987b76a8436085.jpg

Rumors*:
He eats bugs and chalk
He's dabbled in cannibalism
He once attacked a girl for buying the last pizza slice at lunch
He keeps food in his pockets and back pack (like unwrapped)
He has a tapeworm
If he's too hungry he might eat the food in the wrapping
Theme Song: >: Can't find anything

Reactions: Kitsune and Gore
ok ouo Which one 0~0?

ok ouo Which one 0~0?
either is fine by me, but it seems more likely if he were to be friends with ryder. he seems calmer than clyde and casper gets along well with nicer people. ( e e)

Name: Kay Connors
Affiliation: The Guy Who'll Eat Anything
Appearance:
av_bd175d45bdd8735cad987b76a8436085.jpg

Rumors*:
He eats bugs and chalk
He's dabbled in cannibalism
He once attacked a girl for buying the last pizza slice at lunch
He keeps food in his pockets and back pack (like unwrapped)
He has a tapeworm
If he's too hungry he might eat the food in the wrapping
Theme Song: >: Can't find anything
adding him to the character list now. i actually really like him already, he looks fun.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I am a pansexual ^////^ Not something that I normally share but you guys are all people I trust so yeah ^//^
Seriously? It actually surprises me O_O
But its cool...

Im a bi sexual girl and I hate it tbh and prefer not going that way xD

and, Ya'll accepted!

Btw, sorry, just came back home and its like... 10:19

Seriously? It actually surprises me O_O
But its cool...

Im a bi sexual girl and I hate it tbh and prefer not going that way xD

and, Ya'll accepted!

Btw, sorry, just came back home and its like... 10:19
haha~ Yeah I haven't told a lot of people ^///^;; It never really comes up as a topic but yeah... I find that I look at the personalities rather than the actual gender ^///^ Although I will probably only end up going out with guys because of my parents ^^;; they aren't too keen on the same gender dating thing ^^;;

haha~ Yeah I haven't told a lot of people ^///^;; It never really comes up as a topic but yeah... I find that I look at the personalities rather than the actual gender ^///^ Although I will probably only end up going out with guys because of my parents ^^;; they aren't too keen on the same gender dating thing ^^;;
my family and i are mormon, so we were raised to be hetero (bible, men can only lie with women, etc.). but i probably will still date girls at some point, because it's a part of who i am and i wanna explore a little.

but yeah, i feel the struggle there.

SCARY!! Eats anything... Gormogon...

Reactions: Mundane Monster
my family and i are mormon, so we were raised to be hetero (bible, men can only lie with women, etc.). but i probably will still date girls at some point, because it's a part of who i am and i wanna explore a little.

but yeah, i feel the struggle there.
Haha my father says that it is something against nature to do something like that so I am too scared to even tell them about it. Whenever I joke about it they kind of give me a scolding but anywho enough of this~ :et us build the excitement that the RP is finally opening~!

Yay!! Just make a random thread and have everyone in class or something, Jazz. Actually, does this thing have structured classes?

i'm hoping to not get absolutely flooded with short responses in the ic. i lose my place easily. ( x x) can i request anyone interacting with my characters to tag me in the post? it'll be easier for me to locate it.

Reactions: Kitsune
I ALWAYS tag hoever im interacting with XD...but DAM come one! START ALREDY!

Status
Not open for further replies.