Avatar: The Three Element Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Woah..." he whispered in pure amazement of the blade. Lyuzen looked across it's slick, sharp edge and only wondered what sort of damage could he do to his enemy with it. He even thought that with that blade, he'd be invincible, just from the look of it. A sword was the one thing Lyuzen was looking for to help hide his fire bending identity. He was a self-taught swordsman, or at least he considered himself to be with what he could learn spying on a school of warriors in the past although he used a stick then. "Temujin, do ya' think Aradya and I can become good friends?" he asked with glistening eyes waiting for a joyful yes. When Azora appeared next to him to also gaze at the wonders of the blade, Aradya, Lyuzen grabbed her in a childish hug blinded by his greed for the blade and laughed. "Azora, tell me, you're a sword person too right? Wouldn't it be awesome to fight with these legendary blades??" he asked smiling brightly and laughing still holding Azora in that hug. Right before he turned back to the blade however, Impah butted her head against Lyuzen's back, forcing him to let go of Azora. "Ahh! What the hell, Impah!? Why'd ya' do that???" he asked. Besides wanting to calm down her loud, childish, and embarrassing master, she was highly protective and jealous of other females around Lyuzen, no matter their kind. She growled and growled, but Lyuzen just put it aside and said she was just being rude. "Geez, that actually hurt ya' butt!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Azora was caught of guard by the hug but relaxed once she realized what had happened and began to blush a little. Then she gave a big smile. "Yeah I really enjoy knowing about different blades and ways they can be used. Never gotten to fight with one though the closet I've come is an ice blade." She gave a laugh as she was still being hugged. "It would be something." Azora said replying to Lyuzen's last part of his question. She then felt a force push her out of Lyuzen's hugging grip. Azora looked at Imaph confused on why she would have done that but when Lyuzen said that Imaph was just being rude she pushed it aside. "No hard feelings I'm sure she had her reasons." Azora said giving a small smile hopping to show that no harm was done.

Not in our lifes, kid. I'm saving this lady for my children, one day. Maybe if i die without a child then i can thing on letting somebody worthy have it. But you'll have to prove yourself. It's my baby. he wasn't playful about it, but as soon as he though he saw a little glimpse of sadness in his face, he took the sword and handed it to him. But you can hold it, if you like. It's heavy

After butting heads with Impah and enjoying the calming smile of Azora's blushing face, Lyuzen was struck with pure enlightenment. When the blade fell within his hands, heavy but firm, he could feel this surge of passion flow from the palms of his hands to his very soul. Lyuzen turned the blade upright, and held it from the hilt wielding the blade. It was balanced, with weight that pressed downward alongside gravity. "Aradya... ya' truly are a magnificent sword." he said showing a bit of a more calmed composure and seriousness. He continued to compliment the blade as such, "You're not just a blade, your a caliber above the rest. I am honored for you to be the very first sword I've ever actually had." Lyuzen turned towards Azora and handed her the blade, letting her get a fill for it, then turned back towards Temujin. "Mr. Temujin..." he said with a smile and a bit more formal. "I look forward to the day when Aradya and I fight as partners on the battlefield. I know this blade means a lot to you, and I give you my word that my flames are as bright as your passion for smith's work. So, if that day truly comes, that blade and I will mark your name across the globe as one of the greatest smiths in the world." Lyuzen held his hand outward towards Temujin. "Thank you for befriending me in the City of Omashu. I believe that you and I are going to change the world." He laughed and scratched his head saying lastly "That or something less dramatic. Hehe~"

Azora smiled and watched Lyuzen with the blade soon her blush finally seeming to die down a little. When he handed her the blade to look at she smiled. "Thanks." She held it like how Lyuzen just had a moment before her. She was amazed at the since of balance she felt from it she still had not gotten such balance right in her ice blades at times. "Aradya... Really is amazing Mr. Temujin." She said also becoming more formal after hearing Lyuzen. "I am also honored to hold such a master piece of a blade. And for my first real blade at that." Azora smiled at the two and after a moment or so more admiring the great sword she held it back to Temujin with the handle extended toward him and the blade toward the floor.

I took it back and place it again in the cage. So, let's see your rooms, ¿Shall we?
I led them through the house to the hallway. To their left hand there were 5 rooms, and in their right hand there were two doors, that led to bathrooms.
At the end of the hallway, however, a bathroom gave place to another hallway that had 2 more rooms. These room's doors were in front of a little glass door that opened to a cared but little internal garden.

Take your stuff inside and i'll make some lunch.

Last edited:
Lyuzen chose the closest room to the garden. He unpacked and settled in organizing his things around to comfort him. After he finished unpacking, he walked over towards the glass door and stared at the garden. Lyuzen took a deep breathe and exhaled with complete satisfaction. The garden's aroma was so familiar, or rather it reminded him of his home back in the forest. It made him think about his time away from home, and how long this journey has gone on. It's been a full year since he left to find the Avatar. Even though his journey revealed that the Avatar has not been awakened in this era, he's made great friends and a new home where he could live happily. Even Impah, though cautious as she always is, was comfortable there. Lyuzen leaned against the wall on his left, and watched the garden a little more till Temujin called him and Azora for lunch. Lyuzen was happy there, bringing his hand to his face and summoning a small flame watching it flutter in the short winds that seep through the garden's glass door. He ceased the fire and smiled, returning his gaze back towards the garden. "Yeah..." he said. "I really think... I'm happy here."

When you came, Temujin had something in the oven, and was smashing potato-yams. he was whistling happily as the lunch was done.
Can you set the table? Guys are almost comming.

Azora looked at the rooms she watched as Lyuzen seemed to chose one with a view of a garden. She then picked the opposite she went into a room with a decent view of the city streets. She smiled she put up her things except for her bag of water for as a habit it may seem she keep it on her at all times except when she slept. She stood for a moment to take in the view and a smile spread across her face as many ideas came into her head. 'Kazza would have a blast here. I think I'm really going to like this place.' She then headed for lunch when she had heard Temujin call her and Lyuzen. When she went down she could smell the food and the fumes were wonderful she thought. "Sure" She replied when Temjin asked her and Lyuzen to set the table.

When Temujin called, Lyuzen was already lost in thought but gave a faint okay and followed behind Azora to the dining room. As he and Azora continued to set the table, Lyuzen looked over to the master chef himself and asked curiously "Is there a bowl for Impah?" She laid in the hall leading to the dining room, mostly being anti seeing as how eating together is a people thing when it's more than just her and Lyuzen around. When the table was finished Lyuzen took out Azora's seat, and then Temujin's for when he arrives with food. Lyuzen sat down and sighed happily. "Ya' know," he said, "I haven't had a good home cooked meal in ages. Last I had one was almost years ago. Some wagon was headin' to a party I think and offered me some food." Lyuzen then smiled reflecting on the good that has happened to him. "I didn't even ask, so it was very kind of those people to offer me, a stranger, their own food. I never felt so happy."

Azora smiled seeing Lyuzen come to help and together they had finished setting the table. When she saw him pull out her chair she smiled and said "Thanks." Then Azora sat down as they waited for Temujin. Azora then listened to Lyuzen talking about the meal that they would soon all eat. "Really?" Azora asked finding it interesting how Lyuzen didn't seem to get a homemade meal to often. "Well it does smell really good. And for me it would be something different than fish." She smiled knowing how it was common to usually have fish for most meals in the water tribe back, at home.

Where have you been living, kid? And by the way, ¿what does Impah eat? As they settled the table, Temujin finished cooking and put it in the table.. there was a beautiful bowl of smashed potato-yams and something both of them have never seen in their lives: some sort of thin fried beef, with ham and beef. Smelt good, though it was curious.
Milanesas a la napolitana, with smashed potato-yams. Bunny-cow's, obviously. I thought You'd like something from the earth kingdom. let's wait the guys to eat, though... were.... 9 now, holly shit!Temujin was suddenly surprised by the amount of people living in his house.

Lyuzen smiled with Azora as they spoke, finding her food story just as interesting as his own. "You're right it does smell good, Azora. Oh, but I have a question... what's fish?" he asked. Waiting for his answer, Temujin walked over with the food and it was enough to feed an entire crew. Speaking of which, the news that Temujin had other residents living with him was just as surprising. "Well, what most people called it in the fire nation, from what I remember, I lived in a place known as the Dark Woods. It has another name, but I don't remember. I told you, I just grew up in the forest. Did you think I was joking?" he asked with a laugh behind it. Lyuzen called Impah over to lay at his feet so that he'd feed her as he fed himself. "Growing up in the forest, I've only eaten berries and herbs. The only meat I've had was from that wagon I mentioned before. Impah hunted and ate meat, but I didn't feel the need to."

Then, you'll start the school tomorrow! I stated not giving you the reason or the chance to reply. Then, someone opened the door.

'Argh! Damned duck-turtles!' a short girl who looked like she recently came from one of the water tribes entered the room. Although she clearly looked like a lady, her clothes and demeanour were a bit masculine.

'They attacked me while I--' she was talking as she sat down at the table and grabbed a bowl of food. Then she noticed there were unknown people having dinner with his boyfriend. She suddenly shut up, and sat closer to Temujin. 'H-hello?' she said to the water tribe girl and the fire nation boy.

'Temujin, who are these people?' she muttered under her breath, only for Temujin to hear.

Last edited:
Hi love. These are Lyuzen i showed her the boy And Azora. They came here looking for the avatar, and since Hachi couldn't help me in the smithy, i think he will. THey'll be sleeping in the guests' rooms. i said as i took the bowl of food out of Hyuna's hand We'll wait for the others to show up

Azora looked at Lyuzen and answered his question. "Fish is an animal that swims in the rivers, streams, lakes, and the ocean. Each have a slightly different taste." She smiled. "So you've only had meat once. That's interesting Fish is also another type of meat so maybe Imphah has had some." She smiled. Azora listened to more detail on where Lyuzen was from and found the name of the forest very interesting. Then she heard Temjin mention school for Lyuzen but said nothing for soon the door opened.

Azora looked at the new comer and saw that it seemed to be a girl also from the water tribe but she didn't recognize her. Azora then smiled at the girl when Temjin introduced her. "Hi."

Lyuzen was surprised to hear that there are more than just simple meats out there, just like the one from the wagon and the one from tonight with Temujin and Azora. "So many fish... they must be tasty!!!" he said, his mouth watering to the thought. He looked down at Impah who was snoozing waiting on food, poked her head and asked her a serious question. "Hey, have you been holdin' out on me? Do you know what fish is?" he asked, but she only turned away and growled, saying yes. Lyuzen had never felt so betrayed. Then he snapped when Temujin mentioned school. "What??? School, you have to be kiddin' right??? I can't go to a earth kingdom school, look at me I look like a fire bendin' country bumpkin. I don't fit in here yet, Temujin, maybe we should-" he stopped as the door opened. A short girl appeared from outside cursing about duck-turtles. She was very odd, quick moving and probably not used to other people she doesn't know. Well, that's what her look gave off at least. After Azora greeted her, Lyuzen also pulled himself together and spoke up. "H-hi... It's nice to meet you, miss...?" he asked waiting patiently for her answer and slowly moving closer towards Azora. A little nervous about Temujin's so called "love". Before the lady could answer, Lyuzen whispered in Azora's ear "Hey, is her name Love or something, cause I'm confused?"

Azora glanced at Lyuzen and noticed he moved closer to her. Then she heard his question and whispered so only he could hear. "No I don't think Love is her name. But I do think there in a relationship." She paused wondering if he maybe better understood. If not she was thinking on how maybe to better explain.

You are going to the school, and you'll say that you're an orphan and won't do firebending. Maybe you can cut all that hair so you don't look so... Flaming.
I sat with my two enormus arms over my chest

Status
Not open for further replies.