Avatar: The Three Element Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azora looked at them both. "Well that's cool a I've never seen a Badger Mole. And the reason I'm in Omashu is." Azora paused a moment thinking of all her reasons. "Well the main reason is I wanted to see this great city. And well I thought about what adventures a waited me here." She smiled at the two.

Sounds like you'll get along with Gyatso. Hi's a friend of mine, airender. He can talk you about other places. And maybe you'll like my friend Miroku, Lyuzen. He's a biologist. I said as we turned a corner.

Azora smiled. "Cool. I would enjoy knowing about all the places I can." As they walked she thought about some ideas she would for tomorrow. She then thought about meeting the airbender. 'Cool I've meet a firebender. I believe an earthbender and I might even meet an airbender. I'll have to tell Kazza.'

"Airbender? Biologist?? Oh man, it's a great day to be in Omashu!" Lyuzen said happily trotting alongside Azora and Temujin. Lyuzen was as happy as ever to be with these people, sensing something special about them; it wasn't clear but there was something definitely interesting about the both of them, and meeting them here was no accident. "So, girl, you think we're gonna like it here with them?" he asked Impah with a smile. Impah wasn't as happy but grateful of Temujin's kindness, yet she frowned and growled at Lyuzen as if she was complaining. "Huh? How could you say such a thing, everything's goin' to be fine ya' worry wart!" he yelled back playfully. Lyuzen knew that Impah was mostly kidding, but she had a point. Lyuzen kept to himself and his guard up around them, just until Impah could calm down enough to trust them herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Temujin closed to impah and offered a slowly hand for her to step on. It was a gentle hand and he knew how to trat animals, so he spected to be well recibed.
Wanna come, little girl?

Impah played it cautiously, careful not to trust anyone. As an animal, it's her nature to stay alert but in reality she's just being paranoid and rude. Lyuzen patted her head as Temujin's hand came along to comfort her more. Impah couldn't tell the difference; as long as Lyuzen patted her head, it didn't matter who else was there."I think she's in. She'll be an even better addition than I am." Lyuzen stated with a smile. Lyuzen looks back at Azora and blushes a little, then returns his gaze forward. He didn't know why she made him feel all weird, but it wasn't a bad thing, just weird and different then what he's usually feeling. The way Lyuzen and Impah felt around these two, Temujin and Azora, it kept them on their toes just in case their trust was misunderstood for gullibility. However, even Lyuzen couldn't help that constant feeling that they're alright people to be around. "So, can you tell me, what's your forge like? Are you like some big time blacksmith or your everyday blacksmith? Not that it's a bad thing to be an 'everyday blacksmith' cause I'm sure your better than most famous others! Hehe~" Lyuzen turned away feeling he embarrassed himself again. Geez, I'm such an idiot, I should just shut up 'til we get there. he thought as they trotted along to Temujin's smithy.

I took Impah and patted her the way her master did. Then i answered Lyuzen I'm the only Metalbender of the city, so pretty much everything comes here. That's why i need someone to help me. Maybe you could be my delivery girl, missy.

She looked at Lyuzen and saw him blush which made her checks turn a little pink as well. 'How could he make me blush? Is that because I saw that he was these two are both sweet. Lyuzen reminds me a little of Kazza but at the same time he seems different...But a interesting different.' Azora thought. She looked more toward there surroundings that seemed to change a little as they continued then Azora smiled at the mention of delivery girl. "Sure I would be fine with that. It would be fun." She looked at Lyuzen and then to Temujin smiling.

Lyuzen gave Temujin a confused look then asked calmly "Wait, so am I the furnace? I mean, it makes sense but my flames might be a bit much for your steel, no offense. But if you haven't noticed, I'm quite the hotshot, and I don't mean my looks or my attitude. My flame burns brighter than the sun, ya' know." Lyuzen looked towards the sun itself while speaking and pondered on his training over the past few years. He'd believed he had gotten a lot stronger than before, but was it all just to burn metal or are his flames meant to do more? That very question haunted the back of Lyuzen's mind and is the reason he seeks the Avatar. Sadly, that conquest will have to wait. For now, he continued to move along with time as it flows onward. "Also, are there any training grounds? Or can your house support that too?"

If you want to keep your head over your shoulders, you should not show any firebending in the Earth Kingdom. Those guy bak there where truly kind, other would start calling a mob to lynch you. War has made people scared and hateful to the Fire Nation. And you'll operate the furnance. I said as i stopped in front of a big smithy. in front of it there was a little furry mound If you can't control the heat of your flames, then you're no good bender. I standed over the little furry mound, and gently kicked it. Wake up, you lazy little thing. We've got friends at home. I said gently.
Instantly, the mound turned into a mountain and the Badger-mole digged herself up. Well, this is my sensei and friend, Toph.
Toph started to smell you with curiosity.

Last edited:
Azroa looked at the place when they finally arrived. She smiled and looked at the Badger Mole which was now smelling her sent. She then looked at Temujin "I think Toph likes me. Oh and I agree training would be nice. I am still working on some of my water bending skills. Would there be a place I could go to train during maybe my free time?" She wanted to be able to keep her skill as sharp as Kazza so that when they meet again she would be ready for there next session to see who had become stronger.

I don't know if she likes you, but she's sure hungry I told the little girl as Toph opened her bag and took her rations. I know a girl who can teach you. I'm sure she'll like to know other female waterbender.

Azora looked at him with a smile. "That would be great. Thanks." She then carefully fixed her bag so she would still have some water left. She looked at Toph. "Sorry but that's bending water." She had made the bag now hold ice in an effort to try and save what was left. "I you never know when it might come in handy." She smiled. "Oh I'm also a healer. So that's part of why I try to keep some water on hand." Azora explained hopping she didn't seem rude to Toph.

Toph got closer to you, to the point that you could smell her breath. It wasn't to bad, she smelled as wet earth. Then she liked you from your knees to your hair, and dug herself.
Awww, she likes you. I said. Ok, let's get in

Lyuzen frowned having forgotten about the war and how the fire nation betrayed the law of the nations. His ability to fire bend alone was enough to consider him treason against any of the nations for just stepping foot in them. Temujin had a point, and Lyuzen had to keep his ability to bend on the down low. Nevertheless, his job was the furnace so he was happy in the end. The furnace was a form of training nonetheless, so it was good enough for him. The large building in the distance only grew larger as they drew closer, it was the smithy. "Th-this is your house??? No way..." Lyuzen said stepping forward to gaze upon it. It was astonishing, could make you speechless from the sight of the size of it; or at least, that's the effect it had on Lyuzen and Impah. When Lyuzen brought his eyes downward, he saw this furry ball just laying in front of the building. Temujin walked forward and kicked it, which confused Lyuzen up until the furry ball moved. His eyes slowly rose back up as the furry ball became something known as the Badger Mole. "No... way..." he said softly, loosing the ability to speak due to its massive size. Lyuzen got a big smile on his face to see such a creature for the first time. When the badger mole, named Toph, approached Lyuzen and sniffed him up and down, Lyuzen did the same to Toph. "You smell friendly, Toph. I hope we can be good companions!" Lyuzen said before she shifted her nose towards Azora. He also scratched his head in a bit of embarrassment and explained his reaction to Toph. "Growing up in the forest sort of... changed me a bit. Hehe~" After the greeting, Toph went right back to sleep, and that's pretty much where her day ended and began as far as Lyuzen could see. To him, she seemed to sleep all day from first impression. Lyuzen followed Azora and Temujin inside the smithy and took a look upon it's walls and decor.

When you entered, the place was a weapon and tool market, with merchandise all over the walls and a counter. In both corners behind the counter there was a door.
So, this is the shop. Right you have the workshop, and i'll show it to you later when you're rested. Let's go home.
I said and guided then through the left door. There was a fine living room, fit with some sofas and a little table. Nothing remarcable, but seemed like a place to chill out.
At the other end of the livingroom there where an open door in the right, and a long corridor on the left hand.

Through the corridor there are the rooms and the bathrooms, and right you got the kitchen. Where are we going first?

Azora followed looking at everything. She thought it was cool how first they were in the shop and the behind was the actual house. She wasn't sure on where to go first when Temujin asked. So she wondered if maybe Lyuzen had an idea. So she just shrugged at the question. "No idea, but I always like the idea of exploring when there is something new."

Lyuzen walked in the shop, and was amazed. He'd never seen such a place before, seeing as shopping was not a necessity when growing up the way he did. He walked around and stared at all the many different weapons, armor, and much more. Temujin tried to guide everyone to the housing area but Lyuzen stopped immediately to the sight of a specific sword. Protected by a wall of glass and put on display was a very beautiful black sword and it's stone encrusted sheath. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped, the sword glistened and shone a light like the sun as if it were a blessed weapon from the gods. "Te... Te... Temujin...?" he asked stuttering terribly as he tried to speak. He took a big gulp and began to speak a bit clearer. "What exactly am I looking at?" Lyuzen couldn't let his gaze leave the blade's beauty. Truly worth the cost of furnace work, especially if he could spend time just staring at the sword.

Ahahaha I see you have a good eye for works, e? That's my masterwork: Aradya. You know? Diamonds are made of coal, carbon. With thousands of years of an extremate pressure, they turn into diamons, but, in the middle, they turn into some other things depening on if there is radiation, heat, etc. The thing just before diamond is Carborundum. If we made a scale of thoughness, diamond is 10, and carborundrum is 9,7. That's from what this sword is made: Carborundrum. It weights almost 1kg, but we made it from over a thousand kg of coal. It's harder than any metal, and earthbenders can make it change it's shape. That's a masterwork

Azora walked over to look at Temujin's work. She looked at the sword. "Wow" Was all she could say for any other words that came to Azora's mind seemed lost and she truly was lost for words.

Status
Not open for further replies.