Avatar: The Three Element Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Hyuna...' the girl answered in a low voice, but he wasn't paying the boy much attention. His curiosity was grabbed by the girl. She wondered which tribe she was from. Her face was somewhat familiar. Maybe they had crossed paths on the icy streets of the tribes. When she saw Temujin was distracted, she tried to sneak a bowl of food away from him, to start eating.

Temujin was't the most perceptive of the earthbenders and as he poured a little water, Hyuna could start eating. You little cheater! he said, but then he shrugged and started eating. So, ¿how was your day?

"Relationship? What's tha-" Lyuzen was about to ask another question but was interrupted by Temujin's talk of school once again. "M-m-m-m-m-my hair!? Nooo way! The hair has to stay! Please, it took forever to grow this far!!" The last thing Lyuzen wanted to give up, besides his identity as a fire bender was his hair. Suddenly, the lady from before had finally given her real name. "Oh, I apologize, it's nice to meet you, Miss Hyuna." Lyuzen sat up right, but stayed close to Azora to go to her if he had any more questions. He was nervous about the woman and Temujin's other workers, scared of school and losing his hair, and curious about what a relationship is. Furthermore, the location of the Avatar haunted the back of his mind, but he believed that it may take time to complete that task. Other than that, these feelings and events happening around him were all completely new but felt good. It was a long time since he's been around other humans this long, so it was fairly a new experience. Yet, there are still somethings he isn't ready for. One thing is definitely losing his hair.

Azora listened to what Lyuzen was about to say but soon he stopped at the mention of school. She heard something about him needing to cut his hair and she deiced to back him up for she thought his hair looked good just the way it was. "I think his hair's fine. Maybe you could just get him some earth bending clothes to wear and let his hair stay the same length." She smiled at Lyuzen hopping he might like that idea. She then heard the girl say her name. 'Hyuna that rings a bell... Hmm... Maybe we have meet before...' Azora looked at the girl. "Nice to meet you Miss Hyuna." Azora was glad that Lyuzen stayed near her she thought that when the others arrived the two of them might feel a little more conformable.

'Nice.' She spoke with few words, his shyness arisen because of the strangers in the room. 'I reached all of my destinations. And I was attacked by duck-turtles.'

She took a mouthful of food, and tried her best to not to sound hostile or way too shy when she was ready to talk again. 'M-maybe... If you're from the Northern Watertribe... My family was quite wealthy so everybody knew us. I doubt you know me since I spent a lot of time at home, but maybe you know my brother. Ryuu? The one who's always running around, hitting on girls?'

"Hold on." Lyuzen said to gain their attention, obviously with more ridiculous questions. He looked at Hyuna first then looked at Azora again, before asking them both a question and pointing out a broad statement. "So... if you say you're both from the same water tribe... then... are you two like tribe sisters?" he asked curiously. The thought that everyone may technically be family hit Lyuzen, got him thinking about his own as well as who he'd really fit in here. Besides Azora, Temujin, and Hyuna, Lyuzen might have trouble meeting other people. Especially if he has to go to school, he'll die within the first day.

Azora found it interesting how this girl was attacked by duck-turtles. She ate a bit of the food after noticing the other girl eat. Then paused to speak after the girl mentioned her home. "Well yes his name does ring a bell a little... Kazza was with me I believe when he deiced to see my reaction and well I didn't know he was flertting and then Kazza was pretty mad and even challenged him. I didn't understand why until latter. The fight I'll admit was kind of funny." She stopped a moment. "And I think I do recognize you a little but you may know me more. Me and Kazza would get into trouble from our curiosity and exploring, and usually everyone quickly knew who the trouble makers where especially the higher families." After she answered Hyuna's question she then began to answer Lyuzen's "Well in a way I guess so."

Hyuna shook his head in negation. Spending so much time locked away in her house, she didn't know that many people from her tribe. 'I'm sorry for whatever my brother did to your friend. I know he can be a bit... brutal, since he was supposed to join the navy and always trained for it.' she bowed her head in apology.

Azora looked at her and gave a reassuring smile. "Well no harm done. Boys will be boys. And Kazza was training to be one of the tribe's great benders with me. So for a while they were evenly matched I'm the one who butted in to end it before things got bad." She paused. "And I may get out a lot but I don't know everyone for me and Kazza usually are not necessarily in the tribe but somewhere where not suppose to be."

"The Navy? You're brother was a fighter?" he asked curiously. Before letting her answer, he looked over towards Azora and asked her, "Was your friend a fighter too? Maybe they've fought together or something. Maybe even made amends for past actions." Lyuzen then took a piece off his plate, said "Open up, ya' sleepy head" and tossed some food into Impah's mouth, although she was still napping under his chair. "You're going to have to wake up when the other guys get here ya' know. Can't have you napping under my ass all day, you're goin' to work too." he said smiling down at her. She continues to growl at him, giving rigid answers and staying sleep as much as possible.

Azora looked at Lyuzen and thought about what he said. "That makes more since.... I know that's why Kazza seemed to know him more like a friend. And I think I had to spare with him a few times for training." Then Azora let her attention once more be more on Hyuna for her reply.

'Yes he was. Lucky him...' she said before shutting up to eat again. 'For more info, you can ask Mr. Gohson here.' she said pointing at Temujin. Her shyness had won over, and she didn't feel comfortable talking about her and her brother's life anymore.

Azora nodded "Okay." She then began to eat once more. She wondered if Lyuzen might ask anything to Temujin after Hyuan mentioned that he would have more information on the matter. But for the moment Azora herself didn't really have any questions she thought of asking him.

Lyuzen noticed that Hyuna seemed somewhat uncomfortable, so he decided to let go and pick another subject to start on. "Gohson? Is that your last name, Temujin? That sounds like a character's name." he asked. Lyuzen looked at his plate again and realized he hasn't tried the food yet himself. "Oh, I almost forgot." he said taking a piece and finally tasting the food. As soon as it touched his tongue, his eyes widened and his stomach ceased it's noise making. The food was magnificent, literally one of the most delicious things he's had almost ever. "This reminds me of the herb and berry food I used to make, only with meat!" he smiled and continued to eat happily, occasionally feeding Impah. After a big heaping amount of the food, Lyuzen returned his gaze to the ever quiet smithy and asked, "So, how did you two meet, Temujin?"

Funny story, really. We were travelling to the same place, to the fire nation's capitol, and i need someone to dry out my food in the journey, and she as a little girl needed someone to look badass so she could avoid bandits. After all we picked every trouble there was in the road. I laughed in the memories of that so unfortunate trip. They may be good, but the real deal that beat the best firebender we've known in a single blow it's this little missy here. I said patting her head.

Lyuzen choked up on some of his food, discovering some very overwhelming information. "Wait, Mr. Temujin, you mean to tell me that Ms. Hyuna defeated a fire bender???" he asked, looking at her and now very curious about her abilities. A water bender doesn't sound like a formidable opponent, but Lyuzen had to admit that she did seem peculiar, and even strong for such a small girl. "Ms. Hyuna... may I... may I..." he dropped his head at first shaking but then rose it back with wide eyes. "Can I have a match with you!?" Lyuzen had a big smile on his face, and an even bigger expression, happy to have found a water bender that can defeat a fire bender. This was the ultimate test of his training, if she agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azora listened closely to the story of how the two meet. She smiled "Wow that must have been some sight." She then looked at Lyuzen and soon he was challenging her. "That would be interesting to see. And if one of you would like I call next go." She smiled at the idea of a friendly battle.

Hyuna wasn't sure about how to answer. On one side, the warrior in her wanted to go for the fight. On the other side, she had been through so much recently, and firebenders caused such a heavy damage, she wanted to keep her body in one piece longer. Plus, she didn't know if Lyuzen could even compare to the firebender she had beaten more out of desperation than sheer ability. 'No.' was her final answer.

Lyuzen dropped his head in a bit of sadness but concurred with her answer. "That's okay. I guess that means I'm fighting you, Azora." he said turning his attention towards her. He smirked happily and stood up saying proudly "I may not look it but I'm way stronger than you'll ever imagine and I won't go easy on you because you're a cute girl." He laughed at first then put a hand over his mouth, realizing he complimented her instead of instilling fear of his fire bending in her. He blushed a bit at first, embarrassed more so than anything else.

I looked at him curiously. ¿Was he a dedicated martial artist?
Hyuna kicked the shit out of that master firebender and i remember that she was a lot more strong than me. I don't know anyone stronger. My eyes brighted with love a little when looking at her intensely as i was in that moment.
I loved every bit of her, and i was happy of her strenght.

Status
Not open for further replies.