Kieara laughed softly. "Actually, he only asked me out earlier today....it would be our first date." She spoke to her unaware that in most girls this was a totally huge deal. She was going to go as plain old Kieara.

"No way!" Said Sandra clapping her hands again real fast. And she would even made little jumps of joy if she wouldn't have been sitting. "And where is he taking you? Oh! And how are you going to dress? Have you something planned for your hair? I'm told I'm pretty good hairdresser." Said her really enthused and happy for her. "Oh! And... Will you kiss him? Or are you playing the tough to get girl? Some boys love that, believe me.." Said her arching her eyebrows.

Kieara blushed a bit at her last question and spoke. "I'll probably kiss him." She said. "and I don't know, he was having Archer distract me so it'd be a surprise." She said to him. "I have no idea how to dress, or do my hair." she admitted becoming self concious.

Sandra looked at her agape and took her hands to her face. "What are you telling me..." Then she turned around and waved his hand. "Waitress! Please, bring some tea here!" Asked her and then looked at Kieara. "We have sooooo much to discuss." Said her and then started to talk with her about hairstyles, dresses, complements.... "And if you don't want to dye your hair... Then you should wear a dress of that same color... Yes, I have one! It will fit you perfectly!" Said her as she took a sip of her tea. "Oh, and the hair, have you something in mind? Tell me what do you like and I will fix it for you." Offered her.

Kieara was getting used to Sandra quite nicely. She smiled and spoke. "I'd like that, are you sure you don't mind?" Her foot was feeling better all along, and she was excited about her date. She spoke. "I don't really know, i've never been a really girly girl." She spoke.

"Oh! You don't say that. Tonight you will be so beautiful, Kestreel will fall in love with you forever!" Sandra got up and put some coins on the table. "Come on, we have so much to do ans so few time!" Said her with a wide smile, offering Kieara her hand.

Kieara took her hand and smiled. She followed after Sandra back to her home. She knew it wouldn't be long they'd be looking.

Sandra sat Kieara in a chair and the started to show her dresses of all kinds of red. "This one? I swear I only used tiwce... Well, okay, I lied, I used it more than a million times." Said her smiling, leaving the dress on the bed and taking another one. "Look at this! This fits your hair color perfectly!" Said her. "Oh, and by the way, I love that hair color, I really do. But is not really... Famous, around here. You may want to consider a change, if you plan to be here for long. You know, you may get confused by... Well, someone from the fire nation." Said her. "I don't like politics, neither war and all that things... And I'm sure there are kind and nice fire benders out there... But you know, some of them really are making them look really bad." Said Sandra. "But as I said, I don't like politics. I like... Hairdressiiiiiing!" Said her in a really girly pose, with a scissors in one hand and a brush in the other.

Kieara smiled as she pointed them out. She spoke. "Is there any way we can do my hair that doesn't involve cutting it, or dying it? As far as the color, I can handle myself, but I like my hair long like this." She said smiling. "and I like that one." She said motioning to the one matching her hair most.

Sandra left the scissors on the table and took a close look to the dress. "A challenge..." Muttered her looking at Kieara again. "My friend; Challenge Accepted!" Said her and then she started to carefully work in her hair. "Ohhhh... I must say, I thought it was precious, but looking to it closer... Your hair is gorgeous! You didn't told me the color was natural!" Exclaimed her as she sang a really bright song. Almost an hour later Sandra grabbed a mirror form the table and then she faced Kieara. "I must repeat myself: Kestreel is totally falling in love with you... Like... For forever!" Said her as she give Kieara the mirror. "Soooo? Do you like it?????" Asked Sandra, eager to know her answer.

Sandra smiled and gave little jumps of joy. "Yay!" Then she looked by the window. "Oh! Look at the time! It must be awfully late!" Then she grabbed the dress Kieara had chosen and gave it to her. "Come on! You don't want to make Kestreel more than he should." Said her with a wink.

(( Yes, they worked. Pretty cute dress and hairstyle, by the way! ))

((thanks XD))

Kieara smiled and went getting dressed. "Is he here?" She asked coming out in the dress. She was exicted and nervous at the same time.

"Shut up, Archer!" Muttered Sandra as Kieara was coming out with the dress. "Oh my! You are going to make Kestreel have a heart attack!" Exclaimed Archer. Sandra giggled and looked at Kieara. "Indeed, you are gorgeous, friend." Said her. "But let's stop worshipping Kieara, Kestreel is waiting for her at the old theater." Said Archer. "Is he going to... Oh! Kestreel! Such a romantic guy..." Said Sandra blushing a little bit. Then Archer offered Kieara his help. "Mylady, I will be your driver, and carriage for tonight." Said Archer. "Come on! Let's go, take her to Kestreel!" Ordered Sandra.

Archer was slowly taking Kieara to meet with Kestreel. "By the way... Did you liked Sandra? You both seemed to be getting along pretty well." Said Archer blushing a little bit. "Does she told you something about me? Is she... Does she have a boyfriend or do you know if she is seeing somebody..." Then he looked to the floor. "Never mind..."

Kieara giggled as they went. "You like Sandra don't you?" She spoke. "Well, when you're looking for someone more like a girlfriend and a serious relationship i'll tell ya what, i'll put in a good word." She spoke with a wink to Archer. She was curious about what Kestreel was going to do. She was excited.

Archer looked at her and nodded. He kind of liked Sandra. In the end, she was the only girl who treated him like a friend more than like 'that weird guy who makes awful jokes'. They finally get to a rather small alley, and there, Kestreel was impatiently waiting, wearing some simple clean robes. And when he saw Kieara... Her face blushed a lot, looking at her agape, unable to say anything. "I know, I know... I'm really sexy. I can't avoid it." Said Archer. "Shut up." Replied Kestreel and grabbed Kieara by the hand. "All yours..." Said Archer, slowly walking away. "Bye, lovebirds."

"You... Well... I... I don't really know what to say... Anything that I could say woldn't be enough." Said Kestreel blushed. "You are the most beautiful woman... The most gorgeous girl in the world." Said him. "Oh, I've prepared a nice place for us to have dinner. Hold me tight." Then, he moved his arms and barefoot feet, and a piece of ground slowly elevated them to the rooftop of the theater.

There, in a clear night, a huge moon was looking at them from above, helping the candles over a table illuminate the place. And accompanying the moon, hundreds of thousands of stars painting a beautiful and clear night in the sky. "Still, it isn't as beautiful as you are." Muttered Kestreel, still holding her hand. On the table there was some pasta, and it looked recently cooked. Kestreel gently helped Kieara sat on a chair, and then he sat in front of her, unable to stop blushig or smiling.

Kieara blushed at his words. She liked the attention though. "Thank you." She said softly. she thought he looked good all the time. She kissed his cheek blushing at his words about how anything he said wouldn't be enough. She held onto him and jumped a little when he began to bend. She looked out over what he'd prepared and her lips parted a bit. "Oh my....Kestreel it's gorgeous." She smiled. She could see he'd worked hard.

"Oh... Thank you..." Said him looking at the tablecloths. "I.. Well, I promised you to take you to the best place in the city... I'm glad you liked it." Said him. "Well, let's eat. This food looks really tasty!" Said him tasting it. It was really, really tasty. "You wouldn't believe who cooked this." Said him with a smile. "I will give you a clue. He calls this: 'Archerguetti' " Said Kestreel chuckling.

Kieara tasted the pasta. "This is amazing." she spoke to him. She looked to him. "Well you certainly outdone yourself, this is the best place in the city to me." She said. She listened when he said Archer made this. "No way....." she said. "Really? If he made this he could easily get a job over where I work in one of the kitchens." She said.

Kestreel smiled. "Yes, he is a really good cook..." Said Kestreel. "Oh, he told me you meed Sandra? How was the experience?" Said him chuckling. "She may be a little bit... Extroverted, some times, but she is nice." Said him. And under the mild light of the candles and the moon, they had a quite fancy dinner. "By the way, Look what I've got." Said Kestreel taking out a bottle of wine. "I'm no expert in wines.. But I would bet all my money this is wine." Said him smiling. "Let me serve you a little bit." Asked him grabbing her glass."