Kieara blushed at his words. "I am too." she said before hearing the singing. She blushed deeper red but smiled. she giggled at their exchange and waited patiently for Archer. She planned to treat the boys to a real meal tonight. She didn't want them to have to scavenge for food anymore.

"Dude. Over here." Said Archer, as he appeared in the beggining of that street. Kestreel and Kieara slowly walked next to him. "Come on, people. I don't know where are we going, but we are going to be late!" Said Archer smiling. Then Kestreel got close to him. "Shhh, bro. I need your help." Muttered Kestreel, still grabbing Kieara, who could easily hear all his conversation. "Yeahhhh, what is it?" Asked Archer. "I have a date tonight." Said Kestreel, always muttering.

"Yes? With who?" Wondered Archer. "What! With who do you think!" Muttered Kestreel. "Oh, that red haired girl!" Said Archer, also muttering. "Yes, Kieara. The thing is, I need you to distract her." Said Kestreel. "Why?" Asked Archer. "Really? Do I have to tell you?" Said Kestreel. "Okay, okay... I guess I can figure it out by myself... But don't take too long. I think she is an... Air bender." Muttered Archer. "So?" Replied Kestreel. "So I don't like to fly..." Said Archer. "Shhh. Shhh! Shut up and help me!" Muttered Kestreel, realizing this conversation had no sense. "Oh, Kieara!" Said him, acting like he just noticed he was helping her standing up. "I... Mmmm... Have to... Mmmmm... Go... Mmmm... Buy some clothes. Yes, I have to go buy some fruits. I... I'll see you soon, okay?" Said Kestreel smiling with a wink. "Hey, take good care of her, alright?" Sad him to Archer, as he gently let him help her. "Eh, be careful." Insisted Kestreel. "Hey, see you later." Said Kestreel sftly to Kieara ear and then hi wissed her and catapulted himsel to the rooftops.

Kieara smiled as she listened to the two of them. She giggled. Kestreel needed to work on his preparation for surprises. She smiled as she was handed over to ARcher. "so archer, what now?

Archer looked at Kieara, holding her a not as close and comfortable as Kestreel did. "Mmmmmm... I don't know..." Said him scratching his head. "What do girls in... YouKnowWhere Nation like to do?" Asked him.

Kieara laughed. "We're no different than other girls." she informed him with a smirk. "Maybe a tad more adventurous, but ultimately the same."

Archer looked at Kieara as both started to walk as slow as usual. "Oh... So you like to... Introduce your handsome boyfriend's best friend to your, most assured, cute friends?" Asked him looking at her with a smile. "I mean... That's what girls like to do here..." Lied him. "You know... I mean... I'm a pretty humble and nice boy... I guess I would... Like to your friends, you know? I mean, girl friends... I have more than enough with that Kestreel dude... I mean that handsome man you are dating..."

She giggled. "Would you like a girlfriend Archer?" She asked him teasing around.

Archer blushed a little bit and laughed. "Well, I wouldn't say that much. But yes, some female company would be nice for a change." Said him, realizing Kieara was a girl. "Well, I mean single females. I didn't meant you were a boy... I mean, you aren't, right?" Asked him. "Don't get me wrong... I mean, I'm perfectly fine if boys want to dress as women and... Well, hang out with other boys and do all that.. Girls stuff. But being a boy, not a girl... I mean, they are guys, but they want to be with other guys and..." Tried to reason him, now more to himself than for Kieara. "Well, I think you know what I mean, right?" Asked him with a smile.

Kieara laughed. "Yes, I get it." she said. "And I assure you, i'm one hundred and ten percent girl." She said. "But as far as that I am afraid I cannot help you. Peopl see me, scream firenation, and run. I'm fairly lonely."

Now archer felt sad. "Oh..." But then he looked happy all of sudden. "Then Best friend Archer will help you solve that! Kind of..." Proclaimed him. "I will introduce you to some fine ladies I've meet in the past. Some girls who had ruthlessly friendzoned poor Archer... But hey! Look the bright side of it! Now you get too meet them, without uncomfortable situations!" Said him happily.

Kieara rolled her eyes. Players like Archer made Kieara sick in the sense of how they did women. She complied though.

"Then on we march!" Said Archer and carefully took Kieara to the house of the first of the girls. "Is here... Here, take a sit here." Said him smiling, helping her sit on a bench. Then, he gave a few steps forward and looked at the house in front of them. "Sandra! SANDRA!" Yelled him. And then a few seconds later a goman opened a window and looked at Archer. "Archer! Hello boy! What are you doing here!?" Asked here being really nice. "I want you to introduce to someone! Come on! She is really nice!" Said him. "Yes!? Who is it!?" Asked her. "Kestreel's new girlfriend!" Replied Archer. And then the girl dissapeared and just a few seconds later, she appeared again on the street. "Kestreel? Who is she?" Asked her. And Archer smiled and pointed at Kieara with a smile.

Sandra looked at her and then got close to Archer. "MMmmm... She seems... Fire... Nation?" Muttered her. Archer looked at Kieara. He had promised her friends, and as real Archer name was Wildo, she will get friends. "Fire? I don't think she is even a bender, Sandra." said him with a smile. "Oh... in that case..." Then Sandra walked fast to her side and sat with her. "Hey there! My name is Sandra!" Said her giving Kieara a small kiss on her cheek. "Oh! Where ar my manners!" Said her giggling. "And you are?" Asked her being nice and polite.

Kieara was a bit shy around other girls it seemed. She wasn't used to hanging out with others of the same gender. back home, her fathe rforced her to train and it was either be around firenation gaurds, or train with the boys. She smiled. "Hello, i'm Kieara." She spoke quietly. "Nice to meet you Sandra."

Sandra clapped his hands a few times really quick. "So, so.... I little bird, have told me, that you, are dating Kestreel?" Asked her being pretty straightforward. "Oh... I don't want to be rude or... Nosy, but we know Kestreel for quite a long time... And he is a really nice guy, but you know? He didn't seem to be interested in girls before. So I was just wondering." said Sandra with a soft smile. "But hey, that's me!" Said her chuckling, waving her brown long hair in the air.

Kieara's cheeks turned bright pink and she smiled shyly. "Well yeah...." She said to her. It wasn't like it was a secret who the little bird was. Archer only screamed it at her from the sidewalk.

Sandra smiled. "Okay, okay. No boyfriend talk." Said her not wanting to make her new friend any more uncomfortable. "Maybe later..." Said he with a fake evil laugh. "Hey, What do you say... If we get rid of Archer and go have some tea? Just the two of us? I was bored of being alone at home anyway..."Muttered her.

"Sure why not." she spoke with a smile. She figured Archer would tell Kestreel where she was going.

Sandra nodded and got up. "Archer, handsome! Would yo mind running to my room and look for my glasses?" Said her with her cute pose. "Sure thing!" And Archer walked into her house. "Come on! Get up!" Muttered her. Then she realized about her ankle. "You have your ankle hurt! You should have told me!" Keep muttering her. "Sandra!? You don't wear glasses!" Yelled Archer from inside the house. "Shhhh! Okay, come on, lean on me!" Muttered her, helping Kieara flee form there.

A few minutes later, Sandra slowed the rhythm half laughing. "That was quite funny!" Said her trying to recover her breath. "Come on, there is a tea shop near here." Said her smiling, letting Kieara use her as help.

Kieara called after Archer before they got out of sight. "Archer, tell Kestreel to come find me at the tea shop!" She called to him and hobbled along with her. "That was fun. I just hope Kestreel doesn't start missing me."

Sandra looked at Kieara. "Soooo... Kestreel..." Said her with a smile asn they got to the tea shop. "And how long have you been dating?" Asked Sandra as she helped her sat on a chair. "It shouldn't be too long, Archer is really close to Kestreel. He would have been noticed it and then informed the whole city of it." Said her chuckling