• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Kieara blushed at his words and smiled. She leaned in giving him a long lingering kiss. She pulled back slowly. "I love you too."

Kestreel left this world for a second with sucha soft and passionate kiss. When he returned to the land of the living he oppened his eyes and smiled. "Let's get you in bed." Said him as he took her to her bedroom. "You need a good rest tonight, and I don't think Archer will be coming tonight. He said he had a secret project to work on with Sandra help." Kestreel chuckled. "Knowing him, that could mean anythin between flirting with her to build a bed made of toothpicks, just to lay in it and yell: I'm a fakir!" Said him almost laughing.

Kieara smiled as he spoke. She laughed softly and kissed his cheek. "That's all fine and dandy if that's what floats his boat." She said. "Why don't you come lay down with me tonight where you actually have some sort of comfort?" she asked as she went to change.

Kestreel blushed as she left. "Oh... And... Ehmmm...." Said him sctratching his head. Not that int itched, he just didn't kne where to put his hands now. "I mean.... Mmmm.... You..." He was starting to stammer. Did she really meant... Thought him. "I mean... You... And me...." He lauged nervously and slowly sat on the bed. "You mean yoy... Mmmm.... Want to sleep with me?" SAid him getting as blushed as he could. "I mean, just sleep, I don't.... Well, I am, but.... I...." Then he took a deep breath to calm down a little bit. "Okay, I will shut up now." Said Kestreel smiling.

Kieara couldn't help but laugh as he stammered and returned in pajamas. "Tomarrow we can also get you some new clothes if you'd like." she said to him and smiled. She took his hand taking him into the bedroom. "Get comfortable, and yes, just sleep as in lay down and snooze together. Does that make it sound a little better?" she asked him.

Kestreel followed her with her soft touch and looked at her once they were in the bedroom. "Yes, sleep sounds fine... I mean... Is not that I don't... Well..." Kestrel smiled and looked to the floor. "Yes, sleeping sounds fine." Said him.

Kieara smiled and kissed his cheek. "Get comfortable. Night Kestreel. I had a great time." She spoke and curled up under the covers. He was free to join her when he was ready.

He hesitated a little bit, but finally he took his clothes, leaving on only his underpants, and having no night clothing, he slowly got into the bed with her. Under the blankets, Kestreel slowly crawled really close to Kieara and gently put his arms around her. He didn't knew if this would be aptpiate, but he wanted to feel close to her, to feel the warmth of her body. To feel her love.

Kieara didn't mind it a bit. She smiled as she felt his bare skin against hers and it made her blush a bit. She turned towards him and curled into his chest resting her head comfortably in the crook of his neck and fell asleep that way.

With her warmth on his skin and a smile on his face, Kestreel fell asleep, knowing that Kieara was the girl he always had dreamed of.

The night passed away, giving the day the chance to impress everybody with a really nice and beautiful sunrise. Little birds sang bright songs to the new day that had come, and as th sunbeams came into the room, Kestreel slowly oppened his eyes, just to feel the joy of being in bed with the most precious and nicest girlfriend in the world. With a blush and a smile, he remebered she told him that she had to work that day, but she never told him when. "Kieara..." Muttered him really, really low. "Hey... Honey..." Said him slightly more loud, but still his voice was like a breath. "Kieara..." Muttered him again, this time using soft caresses to wake her up.

Kieara heard his voice and a smile slid onto her face feeling his touch and she opened her eyes. "Morning." she murmured quietly. She stretched and rose up. She looked outside and saw it was morning that she had time and smiled. "How'd you sleep?" She asked getting up to get ready for work.

Kestreel smiled, couldn't avoid it. She made him smile. "Oh! Good morning." Said him happily as he sat on the bed. "The best sleep I ever had." Answered him. Then he lay down on bed again, looking to the ceiling. "When do you have to go to work?" Asked him.

"I've got enough time for us to get breakfast. There's no hurry." She said to him with a smile as she got her work clothes on. They were old clothes, clean, but had stains from where she'd had grease and such on them. It could be seen by her attire that the work she did really wasn't meant for a woman.

Kestreel got up and looked at Kieara in her work clothes. "Mmmm... You look sexy in those clothes..." Said him with a jokingly smile. Then he got close to her and kissed her. "Breakfast? That would be perfect." Said him as he walked out of the bedroom. "You get comfortable, I will prepare you the most best better-est breakfast ever!" Said Kestreel.

Kieara smiled. "Are you sure? I can help." She insisted. She got up and followed him. She liked her work. A lot of times she didn't have to stay the whole day. It was maybe one or two jobs a week.

Kestreel stood in the kitchen looking at the shelves. Then he looked at Kieara. "I think I will need help with that most best better-est breakfast.... I don't know where are... Well, anything." Said him with a chuckle. As they started to prepare breakfast, Kestreel get close to her, and being as sneaky as he could, he kissed her in the cheek and leaned on the counter. "Would you like if we meet with Sandra and Archer after work? If I knew sandra good enough, I'm sure she will want to know how our date went." Said him smiling.

Kieara smiled. "That would be nice. I need to return her dress anyway." She said to him as she got a few things down from the cabinets so that they could cook breakfast.

"Is set then." said him with a smile and then helped her to get some nice breakfast done. "This looks nice! We should name it..." Said him looking at the food. "Mmmmm.... waht about... Kieastreel breakfast... Kestreeara maybe? Mmmm... I need to put some more thought on it." Said Kestreel helping her set the table, he was quite hungy. "Come on, honey. You don't want to be late." Said him as he gently dragged her to the table.

Kieara rather enjoyed him adopting pet names. She spoke. "I like the first one." She giggled and sat down to eat. "We've got time." She spoke as she sat down with him to eat.

"Okay, okay..." Said him rising his hands a little bit in a funny way and then sat with her to eat. "Mmmm... It tastes as good at it looks." Said Kestreel with his usual smile. "I think... Yes, this is the best Kieastreel I ever tasted." Stated him, proud of their creation. He ate a little bit faster than usual, he didn't wanted to make her get late to work, and he was also a little bit excited to help her. The idea of being able to be with her filled him with happiness. Something that he didn't had the chance to feel many times before.