Kieara smiled and laughed with him. She followed him inside. She loved flowers. She looked around at all the gorgeous plants and took in the luscious scent in the air. It was like walking into a whole new world.

As kestreel walked with her, he started to notice that there were many couples there. People showing their love for each other in public, not ashamed to show the world their love. Something that made Kestreel blush. Not that it was wrong, but being in a beautiful place like that with Kieara... He felt happy and lucky.

Kieara had taken note of this as well and blushed. She smiled moving a little closer to Kestreel. She was growing quite fond of the man.

Kestreel blushed even more, and held Kieara close as they walked trough the park. He didn't said anything, being there with her was more than enough. Eventually, they reached a really nice place under a huge tree, the grass felt soft and the mild shadows of the tree invited them to sat under it. "Let's... Would you like to rest a while? I... Ehhmmmm...." He was really blushed right now.

Kieara giggled softly at him. "Yes i'd like to sit." She spoke gently sitting down. "Now you what?" She asked since he'd trailed off as she waited for him to sit down with her. Her red curls were falling out of her bun a little.

He sat next to her and looked at her. "I... Well, Mmmm... Yes, I...." He was unable to speak. He chuckled a little bit nervously and closed his eyes. "Ireallylikeyouwouldyouliketogoinadatewithme?" Said him, tossing a lot of words into the air.

Kieara blinked and giggled again barely catching his words, but she got them. She placed her hand under his chin pulling his face towards her. She placed a soft tempting kiss on his lips. Not just a peck on the lips. A kiss. Then pulled back. "How's that for an answer?"

Closing his eyes he felt her sweet lips on his lips. The soft sensation of her skin on his face. "It's..." Muttered him. And then he suddenly got up. "SHE SAID YEEEEEEEES!!!" Yelled him out loud, rising his left arm and closing his hand, forming a fist in the air and scaring the birds in the tree. Then he sat next to her again and smiled, still a little bit blushed. "I'm... I'm taking you to the most beautiful place of the city... No, the most beautiful place in this kngdom... No, the most beautiful place in... In EVERYWHERE!" Said him really happy.

Kieara jumped out of her skin then laughed at his excitement. She couldn't help it. It was cute but at the same time funny. She watched him as he sat again and smiled. "I'm not worried about where we go, just so i'm with you." She reassured and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Kestreel bluched again and as she leaned on him he slowly moved his hand to her back, hugging her. After a few minutes of beautiful silence, he caressed her back with his hand and smiled. "I don't care who... I don't care which element you bend, or what is your nation. As long as I can be with you, I'll be happy." Muttered him as he finally realized he no longer cared. He liked Kieara as she was, no matter if she was water, earth, air or fire.

Kieara blushed when he sopke then she smiled as he said that and gave him another kiss. "I am glad." she spoke to him. That meant the world to her what he'd just said.

Kestreel blushed again. Her soft kisses had that effect on him, but he didn't mind it at all. "Oh. If I'm going to be with you at work tomorrow... Might as well know what all that boiling thing is. So I can help you." Asked him.

Kieara smiled. 'Well, it's a thing that generates steam so that the resturants machines and things inside can work. IT's steam powered. They need someone who knows how to repair them."

Kestreel looked at her rather amazed. "Steam? You mean... Like hot water?" Then he chuckled embarrased, realizing he was acting like a little child. "Sorry, I've been living in the mountains for quite a long time... So you fix those 'seteam' machines?" Said him, spelling wrong steam.

She giggled. "Yes, hot water, and it's alright, how do you learn if you don't ask questions? And yes, steam." She spoke to him.

He looked at her precious eyes, and he asked many questions about those misterious steam machines, listening to her answers agape. Of course that was also because he had the most beautiful girlfriend in all kingdoms. Girlfriend... That thought make him blush. When his thirst of knowledge was satisfied he stared at her, and all of sudden he stole her a soft kiss and then rolled on the floor a couple of meters away from her. Getting up with a jump he made some kind of king fu pose. "I'm the kissing ninja thief!" Proclaimed him. Then he did another barel roll and lay at her feet, just in front of her. "But I'm also the kindly nija boyfriend. So I'm willing to return that kiss to you." Said him with a wink.

Kieara watched him and giggled at his silliness. She leaned down kissing his lips. "Thanks for returning that kissing ninja theif." she laughed again and poked his nose playfully.

He blushed with her kiss and laughed at her touch. "Oh... You..." Muttered him. Then he got up. "So, what do you say if we go find Archer and see if we can pick up something for dinner tonight?" Said him offering her his hand. "I also need him to distract you. I need some time to prepare our date." Said him. "Of course, that, you shouldn't knew...." Muttered him, realizing that sometimes he was too honest. "Can you.... Try to... Like forget that last sentence?" Asked him with a shy smile.

Kieara laughed. "That was too cute." she spoke to him. "Yes we can go find Archer, and what last sentence?" She winked with a smile and took his hand to help her up.

"Well, the sentence when I..." Said him helping her, and suddenly stop talking. "Oohhhhh... I get it... You... Okay." Said him playing dumb and then he winked again. They slowly walked outside of the park, and started to look for Archer. "You know... Being so close to you... I mean... I'm getting used to this you know?" Said him jokingly, getting even more close to her.

"Ke strel and Kie a ra, sitting under a tree. they are Ki s s i ing." Said someone singing. Kestreel looked around and found Archer looking at them from a low rooftop. Well, that was easy. "Bro, have you been following us?" Asked Kestreel. "Why? Wait.... You really kissed her!" Exclaimed Archer. "Yes, I did! Is there a problem!?" Replied Kestreel. "Don't lie to me! I... Wait... You were supposed to say no!" Said Archer. "Well, I did! What am I supposed to say!?" Said Kestreel. "I don't know! A lie would be nice!" Said Archer. "BRO! You just tell me not to lie to you!" Stated Kestreel. "What! Stop messing with my head!" Said Archer. "Archer! Get down here! I'm getting tired of yelling!" Demanded Kestreel. "Okay! Wait me there!"