Kieara smiled as he came over and leanede her head on him. "sleeepppyyyyyyy." She said and giggled tiredly. She was in a good mood but still tired.

Kestreel blushed a little bit as Kieara leaned on him. He put his hand on her back and slowly caressed her arm. "Ohhhhh... You make a prefect couple." Said Archer imitating a really preppy girl. "Come on, people. Let's get ourselves some BBBBBRRRREEEAAAAAKKKKKFAAAAASSSSTTTTT!!!" Said Archer jumping over the sofa and the bed and getting to the main door. "Come on, people! I'll be waiting outside." Then Archer looked at Kestreel before leaving and winked at him. "Wink, wink!" And Archer left, leaving Kestreel blushed and alone with Kieara.

Kieara blushed too but smiled. "I might need a spot of help getting ready with my foot if you wouldn't care?"

"Sure." Said Kestreel. He got up and helped her in anything she required. He closed his eyes and walked out of the room when she wanted to change of clothes. He was respectful and helpful. "Try not to get in any troubles today. You can't run yet." Said him smiling as they walked out of her house.

Kieara laughed a bit and nodded. "I will try not." she spoke limping a bit.

Kestreel helped her get to the streed, slow and easy. Being so close to her for now quite a while, was starting tom make Kestreel feel more comfortable around her, still, everytime their skins caressed each other, or he made a movement and unwillingly touched her in a more private parts, he blushed and looked to the ground apologizing. "Finally! What do you both were doing up there?" Asked Archer. "Here, look what I got." Said Archer giving them a couple of Apples. "Where did you got those?" Asked Kestreel. "Ehhhmmmm.... A merchant gave them to me." Answered Archer. "Thief! Thieeeeeefff!!!!" Could be heard into the distance. "Ehhmmm... Well, I may exaggerated the 'give' part. See you later couple!" Said Archer as he left running.

(( Please, don't be afraid to twist the plot at any time, like you did before. Just don't powerplay it too much. ; ) ))

((okey dokey XD))

Kieara went pale as she heard the words in the distancce. "Great." She spoke with a sigh. "I had money you know!" She called after Archer. She fished some out of her pocket to pay the merchant.

"Thank you... I guess." Said the merchant, accepting her money and then leaving. Kestreel chuckled and looked at her. "YOu shouldn't spoil Archer like that. He will never learn then..." Said him almost laughing. "Come on, let's fin a nice place to sit down." Suggested him with a smile.

She smiled and nodded. She had enjoyed his help along. The close contact made her more comfortable. She knew he couldn't help the little slip ups around her more private areas and reassured him it was ok. She spoke. "don't look for me to make spoiling him a habit."

Kestreel chuckled and smiled. It was really nice to be with her, and for a moment, he even forget about her being a fire nation. But in the end, he decided it didn't mattered. "This seems like a nice place." Said him, taking her to a small piazza with a fountain in the middle and a few stone benches. Then, he gently helped her sat in one of the benches and he sat next to her.

Kieara smiled. "Thank you." she said as she was helped to sit. She then spoke. "If you want something else after just let me know." she spoke to him as she took a bite from her apple.

"Oh, no, no. An apple is more than I usually got to eat for breakfast every morning." Said him smiling as he ate his fruit. Then he looked to the sky, it was a nice day indeed. "So... Do you have any plans for today? But I advise you, if you had climbing a mountain in mind.... You may want to postpone that a few days..." Said him looking at her.

She laughed and playfully snapped her fingers. "Darn." she said. She then spoke. "No, I didn't have any plans." She said. "Though tomarrow I have to go to work." she said. "You could come keep me company if you like.''

He looked at her and his gray eyes brighted as she spoke. "Sure! I can help you if you need it too!" Said him with a smile. "For the half of your salary, of course." Said him and then laughed. "Oh, by the way, where do you work?"

"I work on the north side of here, I work as a repair woman in the boiler room for a group of stores and restaurants." She spoke. She was used there because od her bending skills, though they didn't know that was what done it.

He looked at his hands and then looked at her again. "Well, then I'm afraid I won't be able to help you, I know nothing about... Boilers?" Said him chuckling. "But yes, it will be an honor to make you company tomorrow." Said him smiling softly. "Hey, but that's tomorrow! Let's forget about all that boilers crazy thing and focus on the now!" Said him as he got up. "Come on, my lady friend! Lets live slow paced adventures!" Proclaimed Kestreel offering her his hand to help her.

Kieara laughed a bit and took his hand. She got to her feet leaning against him. She was glad he was willing to help her out.

As they resumed their slow walk, he looked at her, realizing he was pretty close and blushing a little bit. "So, what would you like to do? Maybe a exciting visit to the tea house? What about a thrilling walk trough the gardens of the city? Oh, I know! A stirring visit to the people playing majong on the park! This city is soooo filled of stimulating stuff to do!" Said him jokingly, feeling happy just for being next to the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

Kieara loved his enthusiasm about everything, but wondered if there was a calmer, more serious side to him. She'd like to get to know that part of him too. She spoke. "I think I'd like that walk through the gardens." She spoke.

He smiled, but made an effort to get serious. "Magnificent choice, mylady... Yes, quite." Said him acting like a sir, but in the end, he couldn't avoid laughing again. "The gardens it is then." Said him acting normal again. And just a few minutes later, their slow pace took them to the gardens. Roses of all colors decorated the entrance of the place. Tall trees and many, many other flowers filled the air with the soft and sweet essence of aromatic plants.