Aurora's Gift (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Altered the roommate pairing to be more suitable to Unyielding's and Sakuyahime's requests. (Hopefully I spelled the names right.)

Oh my god, it didn't notify me that you guys posted in the IC. How perfect.. Uhm, I won't be able to get a post in tonight, I'm sorry.

I'll have a reply up soon ^.^

Hold tight, I'm going to reply tk Matt's screeching ojce I finish school today, so sorry.

@QwibQwib Alright I'll wait then, I was gonna post so i wouldn't keep @Almalthia waiting, but I'll Write a reply to her with a reply to yours once your out :3

I did it! Now I'm going to go watch happy feet.

I don't worry about getting actual updates from the site itself. I just open the threads once in a while and hope there's a new post.
"So what is your number?"

First the lolis and now the older women. Kaos' depravity knows no bounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Love already?" @Almalthia

Nooooo. Sorry Matty, Katelyn is a lesbian. Yep.

I'm really hoping Siobhan says something like "Oh yes, my number, that'll be real important here. Need to make sure you can call me. Oh wait, you don't have a phone, none of us do."

Nit picks.

Reactions: Almalthia
If only I could edit posts on my phone.. that Almatha is not meant to be there.

Reactions: Almalthia
She's a little to busy trying to not panic but something like that would be funny. ^.^

I don't worry about getting actual updates from the site itself. I just open the threads once in a while and hope there's a new post.

First the lolis and now the older women. Kaos' depravity knows no bounds.
You lose your cookie.

Kaos is being a gentlemen. >.>

Nooooo. Sorry Matty, Katelyn is a lesbian. Yep.

I'm really hoping Siobhan says something like "Oh yes, my number, that'll be real important here. Need to make sure you can call me. Oh wait, you don't have a phone, none of us do."

Nit picks.
Was actually writing the post for her reply when you posted this *giggle*

Alright I'm Back, I think I'm gonna have Matt decide to break a water pipe to disperse the crowd so Siobhan can have her peace XD

And by the way, isn't kate like 9?

woops, scratch that, was looking at the wrong CS lol

Status
Not open for further replies.