Aurora's Gift (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Unyielding

Well I am sorry that the current situation of the facility does not fit with your original plan for Kyle.

If you want to start a new character then that would be entirely your decision. And I for one would be totally fine with that decision. (As well as what you do with Kyle)

Dont be sorry, it was my fault for not being consistent with my idea and adapting to the story.

I want kyle to just fade into the back ground... and introduce a new character.

She will be Amber Regina.

Her personality theme is rebel.
She loves to have fun and act like she is a badass. She also loves playing pranks and picking fights. She is pretty brave and dreams of escaping.

Her power on the night of the Auria : She can Turn water to ice and freely manipulate ice, and even turn it back though she cannot manipulate water. She can also manipulate the temperature around her to make it colder, though she cannot directly make it warmer, by drawing in heat energy to one spot. Lastly she could create Ice and snow out of nothing and change the weather to make it snow, hail, and storm (blizzard)

After that night: Amber's powers are limited by the temperature. The colder and wetter it is, the stronger her powers are.

Hot and Dry = She needs a water source to use her powers and cannot change temperature nor create ice
Hot and wet = She does not need water to use her powers but cannot change temperature nor create ice
Warm = she can create ice but cannot change temperature
Cold = can change temperature withing 5 meters (will grow the colder he. Every 10 degrees below 30F increases the range by 1 meter and the range will grow as she becomes more adapted to her powers)

She can create ice anywhere within her temperature field. She can shape the ice to look like anything though more complex shapes are harder to craft.

picture

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that's Ice Climbers. I kinda miss playing them.

Would help to put things in spoilers more, so there's not a massive picture front and center taking up more space than triple the text in the actual sheet.

Anyway, I'll be happy to arrange for Kyle's slaughter.

The hell is Little Miss Headache gonna do? Let's just drop a train on him.

Nobody said Iona had to do it. Are you trying to imply she's anything short of pure and innocent?

I'm pretty sure that's Ice Climbers. I kinda miss playing them.

Would help to put things in spoilers more, so there's not a massive picture front and center taking up more space than triple the text in the actual sheet.

Anyway, I'll be happy to arrange for Kyle's slaughter.
It is Nana... but i cant draw... and i love that outfit...

Done

Kyle was a lesson learned... I was going to have him do something just to see what will happen, like attack the warden, or try and escape... See how far he would get... so we can get more LORE

I await the guards tasing and shooting Kyle repeatedly for comedic effect with bated breath.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every single time that scottish person speaks, I imagine her as a stereotypical Dwarf Paladin/Cleric from a tabletop RPG -style game :D

Reactions: Brea
I am, but I'm pretty sure I was the last one to post, so I'm waiting on everyone else.

We haz turns??

Reactions: Almalthia
Status
Not open for further replies.