Aurora's Gift (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry after you made the quote, you tagged everyone. T-T
Well anyone could react and I like including everyone. I'll keep it simple next time.

• Thank You
Reactions: Unyielding
POOF, and with that, Matt has dispersed the chaotic crowd :D @Almalthia

Katelyn's poor hair, sometime she's going to get Matt back for that. Revenge is coming! And it will come in the form of a PIE. Perhaps.

• Love
Reactions: Almalthia
Posted. We have to loop the others in somehow. I like the way this is going so far but I have a few questions for everyone.

Just so we make this clear does anyone have a particular PC they'd like as a love interest? Or does anyone want an NPC love interest?

I'm up for either just let me know. ^.^

I wouldn't mind a love interest ^.^

Katelyn doesn't do.. romance.

If you get that reference then you are as fucked as I am.

Also I'm not sure if I should wait for others to post before I do so again..

do a quick role call, like mention everyone's name. Should point there attention in the right direction if they are still on

Or they might just post when they wish to, I would encourage everyone else give them a chance to as well, still in a sort of first meet stage, next stage will be a separation and seeing their dorms.

Ugh...I'm watching "You Are Beautiful" and I adore this one character, Shin Woo, and the female lead Jemma/ Go Ni Ma, is interested in the guy that is a jerk sometimes Tae Kyung...ugh. To be fair Tae Kyung loves her too but my favorite character by far is Shin Woo. Shin Woo I'm so sorry...its heartbreaking. *tear*

Katelyn doesn't do.. romance.

If you get that reference then you are as fucked as I am.

Also I'm not sure if I should wait for others to post before I do so again..
I was actually thinking of more of a sisterly relationship with Kate and Siobhan. Besides her powers would help Siobhan break out of her introverted shell, the whole null zone thing, and their ages are great for a close bond that you see between cousins and Aunt and Niece too.

I was actually thinking of more of a sisterly relationship with Kate and Siobhan. Besides her powers would help Siobhan break out of her introverted shell, the whole null zone thing, and their ages are great for a close bond that you see between cousins and Aunt and Niece too.

Sounds perfect-o but I'm guessing nobody got my fucked up reference?

That's good, don't research it.

Sounds perfect-o but I'm guessing nobody got my fucked up reference?

That's good, don't research it.
Not sure what this is about...now I am intrigued. Watson the game is a foot!!!

But seriously huh?

I forgot who astra's roommate is and I can't find it again XD

Also, I feel someone should make Iona a love interest. Maybe Steve the Painter...

That's what I thought, but there was some little bit of my mind saying "You sure it wasn't Kyler? They both begin with K."

I got Saturday school today, will be posting sometime later.

I'll be throwing another pair of characters into the prison soon. There's another thing this RP needs besides little girls and horny teenagers, and I have just the horrible thing to fill the void.

Strong Christian overtones!

lolno this'll be way worse than that.

Reactions: Brea
AWEEEEEE I feel so bad for kate now ;-; @QwibQwib

Status
Not open for further replies.