Aurora's Gift (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People aren't separated as roommates because of their gender.

And I thought that there were three guys? Unless you meant that there are two guys OTHER then Kyler.

BTW mister op, you should assign the dorm mates btw :P

I hope I get a dorm with Siobhan since that's technically the first person Matt has met

Reactions: Almalthia
People aren't separated as roommates because of their gender.

And I thought that there were three guys? Unless you meant that there are two guys OTHER then Kyler.
So kaos can room with a girl...

well i dont know who i want to room with. Nobodies powers clash well with mine. I guess Matt would be interesting because he can make claws and stuff with his blood. (i dont want to room with Kyler. Those abs too real)

I think it would be funny to room with Fortress. He would not care about her ability nor would he be scared of her for that reason. however i can see Her messing with him or getting mad and then Kaos become super scared.

I don't have a preference with gender on roommate...if the abs are too much for you I can room with Kyler or you Kaos...I'm pretty easy going as a player besides all you guys are so much younger than Siobhan that I might have to make a male character just to have some romance...babies...jk ;P

Hmm.. it's up to me to choose then.. this will be FUN.

Fortress will probably already have a roommate seeing as she was in the facility before any of the others. But tell me if you guys have problems with my choices.

Siobhan - Kyler (Couldn't solve the abs dilemma in a well enough manner, and you offered.)

Katelyn - Matthew

Kaos - Astra

Iona - Herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Brea and Almalthia
Didn't peg Kaos for a lolicon. Always the ones you least expect.

Also, Iona would kind of have an issue having a roommate in the first place.

Take that for nobodies powers clash well enough with yours.. kidding, sort of. Her powers sure do clash with yours, and everyone's. But imagine the benefits! Augmentation!

Welp.. Iona may have a problem with it, but conflict is good, and in the end she'll have to, (unless she wins that conflict)

Not so much Iona literally having a problem with it based on her own opinions and desires. More so the potential roommate's safety being a problem, which was a pretty major part of why she was isolated from other inmates during entry.

Reactions: Unyielding
Huh.. okay, not really sure how I should go about this then, could group Kaos with an NPC (Of his creation of course) and isolate Iona, but I would need both of your opinions on such an idea. Will be less convenient, but oh well.

That was the plan with Iona. (At least, for the time being. Mysterious foreshadowing.~ Do not pay attention to anything in this post that may or may not be mysterious foreshadowing. There is no foreshadowing.​)

If Unyielding wants a hand making a roommate, I'd be happy to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. it's up to me to choose then.. this will be FUN.

Fortress will probably already have a roommate seeing as she was in the facility before any of the others. But tell me if you guys have problems with my choices.

Siobhan - Kyler (Couldn't solve the abs dilemma in a well enough manner, and you offered.)

Katelyn - Matthew

Kaos - Iona (Three K names wow..)
I approve this message. ;)

*Waits excitedly for someone else to post in the storyline...*

Kyler is in no danger really ^.^ Siobhan is to introverted to make the first, second third or even fifth move.

I guess I could post again...but that defeats the purpose. *giggles about the poor dolphins*

@ QwibQwib O.M.G your new pic is super adorable!!!!!!! I wanna cuddle it to pieces!!!!! Chibi-Usa!!!!!!!!!

Eh, if ya can find this specific bunny rabbit, then go ahead and hug it to pieces, I'll give ya a medal.

• Thank You
My first post will come tomorrow, I had too much work to do tonight to get around to it. Sorry.

Also, you guys had me cracking up with the whole "the abs are too real" thing. If it really bothers anyone I could spend some time searching for a different image?

Status
Not open for further replies.