ATF II: ROG

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe have this as an alternate rp in the ATF universe. Maybe the RP off the characters hanging out in the base.Or have it like the characters are the cast of a show, and they sit around and talk about the show. :3

I like the hanging around the base idea, lol

Eeeehhhhhhhhh!?!?!?!? Too many people for dat, bro! How about no back and forth's?

First post showing off Jonas' skills at articulation, hoorah

Honestly, the only thing I got from her speech was "Aaaaaaand, I care.......why again?" My mind just went blank.

that is awesome X)
Violet has new armor to, but I'm posting that when she actually puts in on, lol.
she doesn't like it too much

Damn it Osi, I spent two hours looking for armor for you haha.

Walker's getting restless. Is this a military operation or a contest over who's sword is longer?

o.o i dont know but i was held at knife point, so i guess who's sword is longer lol

Fight in the training room soon if anyone wants to make their way there, Acer's got a bit of a temper..just a head up, lol.
And I'll put Vi's armor up soon. =) It's the one I asked you about Clu..with the yellowish visor? lol.

Clu wants me to tell you all this:

Fight between Ice and Liam. Starting now.
I'm adding this to the message:
Some people have bad tempers...others have the means to prove bad tempers.
Few, have both.

This group is filled with people who apparently hate each other....and one who is not even on this world. But that's what happens when you throw together a rebellion, you get the weird profiling stuff. And the ever lasting frenemies

Eh? I haven't hated on anyone, 'cept the fact that your all hating on each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.